My Husband With Scolar Syndro...

By jenniertyuiop

Jennie Kim lived for twenty-six years before she knew that she had a sudden genetic disease. There was no med... More

1. Rebirth
2. Proposal
3. Marriage
4. You're feeling sad
5. Suspected ex-wife
6. We wait for them to agree
7. Loving her
8. Give Me your picture
9. You're my window
10. Cute
11. Sit Together
12. Don't Hate Me
13. First day living together
14. To promise
15. Present
16. You're Absolutely Dazzling
17. Headphones
18. Salary
19. You're More Beautiful Than Books
20. Handing Over Salary Card
21. Not At All Uncomfortable
22. Lisa very good
23. An Unexpected Popular Advertisement
24. Sudden Clap of Thunder
25. First Kiss
26. Flirty
27. Returning Home
28. Insufficient Strength
29. Jigsaw Puzzle
30. How Much Is In The Salary Card?
31. Cup of Happiness
32. Go Back to Work and Support a Wife
33. To Give Out Wedding Candies
34. Another Onset
35. Has Nothing to do with Virtue or Responsibility
36. Coaxing Wife
37. Pleasant Surprise
38. Skipping Work
39. A Gift For Victory
40. Wedding House
41. Irresistible Itch
42. Don't Want to Scare Her
43. Thunderstorm, Want to Kiss You
44. Angry
45. Run Away
46. I'll Pick You Up From Work
47. What Are You Afraid Of?
48. I've Already Liked Her From A Long Time Ago
49. Contradiction
50. Sleep With Me
51. Jennie Likes Me
52. Make You Better
53. Cares About Family
54. Valentine's Gift ( 1 )
55. Valentine's Gift ( 2 )
56. Valentine's Gift ( 3 )
57. First Night At The New Home
58. Signs Of Genetic Disease
59. Lose Control
61. I've Been to Your School
62. Change
63. Complete Couple
64. Sweet Worries
65. At a Loss
66. Bought It All
67. Ji Eun Disease
68. No Cure
69. If I'm Sick Too
70. No Need to Understand Sadness
71. You Promised
72. Do You Have Abdominal Muscles?
73. Have a Baby
74. Faint
75. I'm Not Afraid
76. Disease
77. Finale
Extra - First Meeting
Extra - Leo Manoban
New Book
New Book

60. Growing Up

8.6K 405 66
By jenniertyuiop

On the first day when Lisa went to work alone, it seemed that even God took a pity on her, so there was a fine drizzle coming down from the sky.

Holding an umbrella on her left hand while her right hand was scratching on the seam on her trouser leg, sometimes, she would look back on the steps leading to home. Even though they were separated by a curtain of rain and 2 meters of steps, Jennie still can feel Lisa's heavy unease.

"She has been standing there for ten minutes." Rosie who ran here early in the morning to see the excitement, was now leaning on the french window while sipping a cup of coffee, her expression was one that was very satisfied.

"Nine minutes." Jennie corrected.

"What's the difference?!" Rosie rolled her eyes, has this girl been with Lisa for too long that she copied her and becomes sensitive to numbers? "Forget it, you see how pitiful she is."

"No!" Jennie refused decisively and straight-forwardly.

"Oh, is this hardening one's heart?" Rosie was somewhat surprised.

"There are some things that she has to learn."

"Looking at how you distressed over her then, I thought you were ready to take care of her for the rest of your life."

"I also want..." With a bitter smile, Jennie sighed softly. If she could, she didn't want to force Lisa this hard.

"What did you say?"

"I said... Lisa must be able to overcome it, just like when I asked her to go for a morning run."

That's right, like that morning jog, she had turned the thing that she rejected to a lifestyle that she liked.

"But, are you really not afraid of Lisa running into some accident? Although everyone in the family agreed, but if something really happened to Lisa, they would still blame you." Rosie reminded.

"I know." Jennie was already mentally prepared, "Jisoo was right, they would certainly blame me if ever something happen to Lisa."

"Jisoo? Why did she say that?!" Rosie stared at her, looking like she was about to flip out, "You're already like this for Lisa and they still dare to blame you? For what reason?!"

"I don't think she meant it like that." Jennie explained, "She meant that no matter who made this decision, once there was something wrong with Lisa, then we all would blame each other. Blame the other party and blame yourself. But love, besides tolerance and protection, it also has responsibilities. If we want to make Lisa better, we have to take risks, and since we have to take risks, then we must have the courage to bear the consequences. I want that courage, and so do they."

"So, does that mean that she trusts you?" Rosie raised her eyebrows.

"Should be, Jisoo said personally that I'm legally and morally the closest person to Lisa."

"She's worthy to be the president of a listed company, this words, it isn't what most people would understand." Rosie turned her head and glanced out the window, a taxi slowly came from the intersection, "It's already five cars."

Jennie was also nervous, she held her breath and waited for Lisa's reaction.

Lisa also noticed the car, she subconsciously looked back to Jennie. Jennie was also looking at her, but she refused to come over and help her.

Really want me to take the taxi by myself?

The car was getting closer and closer, and it seemed that she finally determined that Jennie won't come out and help her today, so Lisa took a deep breath and raised her hand forward.

"Sir, do you want a ride?" The taxi driver parked the car accurately in front of Lisa and asked enthusiastically after rolling down the window.

Lisa subconsciously took a step back, she turned around helplessly again and found Jennie still standing on the high steps without moving.

"Lisa, you will take a taxi to go to the company tomorrow morning. Don't worry, it's simple. When you see the taxi, raise your hand, and the taxi will stop. When the driver asks if you want to take the taxi, you then nod your head or answer yes, pull the car door and sit on the back seat. Wait until after you get in the car, the driver will ask you where you want to go, and you will give him the address of the company. After doing all this, it's all the same like before, you just wait in the car until you arrive at the company before getting off the car."

Lisa recalled silently the procedure that Jennie taught her last night. her silence took a long time, fortunately, these taxi drivers were all notified in advance by Jennie, so they didn't urge Lisa.

It was already a big improvement that Lisa could raise her hand and stop the car, now they just waited for her to gather her courage to get on the car and leave.

"Yes." Finally, Lisa answered the driver's question.

"Then, please get in the car." the driver silently murmured 'finally, a reaction', then quickly reminded the other party to get in the car.

Lisa was very familiar with the motion of getting inside the car; she pulled the car door open, closed the umbrella and then sat inside.

As soon as Lisa sat down, the driver started the car and scurried far away. The frightened Lisa turned around and looked behind her, but Jennie's figure had been blocked by the trees on the roadside and was no longer visible.

"Sir, where do you want to go?" The driver started to run the meter.

Lisa stiffened, and she suddenly realized that she was basically squeezing her body into a very small space with a complete stranger. she was so nervous that she couldn't speak, and she even wanted to jump out of the car.

"Sir, tell me where you want to go ah?" The driver saw that Lisa was still not replying, so he urged and asked again.

"I... I..." want to get off, Lisa's fingers were quietly clasping on the door handle. At this moment, her phone suddenly rang.

"Jennie... Jennie..." Lisa picked up the phone and screamed in panic, just like a drowning man griping tightly to a driftwood.

"Lisa, don't be afraid, quiet down, take a deep breath..." Jennie's voice repeated over and over on the phone, she waited until Lisa calmed down before asking, "Have you told the driver the place you want to go to?"

"Haven't." Lisa shook her head.

"Then, do you still remember?"

"Hannam Road number 99, M Group Building."

"Then you repeat it to the driver in front of you, he'll drive you there." Jennie said softly, "Lisa, don't hang up the phone, I'm here by your side."

This sentence gave Lisa and endless strength, Lisa forced herself again to pull herself out of the world where there's only her and Jennie in, and tried to communicate with the driver in front,

"I... want to go to Hannam Road number 99, M Group Building."

"Okay, we'll be there soon." The driver didn't look back and didn't say anything else, as if he didn't see anything that just happened behind him. he only checked the door lock once again and made sure that it was locked properly.

As soon as the car reached the corner of Hannam Road, the security guard at the door saw it from the distance. he hurriedly yelled to the other end, "The Second young master's car arrived!"

And then, he readily stepped forward and helped Lisa to open the door.

"Welcome, Second young master."

The appearance of the little security guard made Lisa completely calmed her mind. she really arrived at M Group, and the one who opened the door was the security guard that she met every morning to open her car's door.

"Second young master, won't you be getting off the car?" The security guard saw Lisa's stunned appearance and couldn't help but whispered a reminder.

Of course Lisa had to get off. When she was about to get her umbrella, she suddenly remembered something and stretched out something from her pocket. she took out ten hundred won and handed it to the driver in front, "Money."

Lisa remembered that after arriving at the company, she must pay money to the driver.

"Wait a while, I'm looking for your change." The driver also already prepared the change earlier, he directly grabbed it and gave it to Lisa. After Lisa got off the car, he drove away in a hurry, as if afraid that Lisa would sit inside again.

"Jennie, I've arrived." Lisa still held the phone in her hand.

"Then you go to work, okay? After work ends, I'll be waiting for you in the studio to go home together."

“Em.” Lisa nodded unceasingly, although Jennie obviously can't see it.

Hanging up the phone, she entered the M Group Building, looking at everything around, she thought how she just arrived at this place by a taxi, and Lisa's heart suddenly felt an unprecedented sense of achievement and confidence.

"President, Second young master had already arrived at R&D department." Mina glanced at the phone and told the news that she got from Eun Woo to Jisoo who was pacing back and forth in the office.

"Got it, start the meeting!" Jisoo picked up her phone and notified her parents and Jennie of the news.

"Yes." Mina turned around and informed the executives who had been waiting in the meeting room for more than 20 minutes that the President will be coming now.

Although Jennie and Lisa had been talking on the phone all the way, if Jisoo's confirmation message wasn't sent yet, she still couldn't feel rest assured. At this time, she was finally completely relaxed. She smiled and looked at Rosie who accompanied her all this time excitedly, "She did it! she learned to take a taxi all by himself!"

"I know, just look at how you're so giddy like this."

"You don't understand! This is Lisa's first step to the outside! She's only going to become better and better in the future."

"Indeed I don't understand, then I'll just have to watch slowly from here on." Rosie also hoped that Lisa can get better, it would be best if she can get even far more better.

At 5.30 in the afternoon, Jennie received a message from Jisoo: 'Lisa's on the car.'

Jennie immediately took the unfinished design draft and transferred it from her desk to the bar near the door. This way, she can ensure that Lisa can see her as soon as she came over.

"Ding!"

Another message came to Jennie's phone, it was from Lisa: 'I got in the car, and also told the studio's address to the driver.'

Is this asking for a praise? Jennie couldn't help smiling, she immediately encouraged: 'Great progress, worthy of praise oh.'

With the taxi master, familiar road and fast speed, Lisa arrived at the studio's entrance five minutes earlier than expected. Jennie was looking down to change some small designs and missed seeing the taxi that stopped at the door. But Lisa took a glance at the window and saw Jennie.

She was holding an umbrella, stepping with a cheerful pace as if there were wings on her feet, looking towards Jennie, waiting for Jennie to find her from across the window.

Jennie drew the last line and unconsciously looked up to see if the taxi had arrived. Who knew that when she raised her eyes, she would be welcomed with Lisa's complacent smile.

Lisa was smiling outside in the rain, Jennie was smiling inside the studio, the two were separated by a layer of glass, and no one moved.

Suddenly, Lisa reached out and caught a drop of water at the edge of the umbrella, and then quickly wrote a line on the glass window: 'Jennie, I'm back.'

Such a simple 3 words, Jennie was so excited and happy that she rushed out of the studio directly into the rain and entered into Lisa's umbrella.

"So beautiful ah~." said Bambam, one of the two employees in the studio.

"So romantic ah~" said Rosie, one of the two bosses in the studio.

"Why didn't you tell Lisa to just enter? Jennie Unnie ran out like this, aren't the two people's clothes wet now?" said Sana, one of the two employees in the studio.

"Shut up!" double disdain from Bam and Rosie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.6K 28
Irene is a famous idol but there's some people who want to harm her. Lisa became her bodyguard but she couldn't see her full face. Who are you?
347K 9.7K 48
Newbie Cadet Lisa Manoban of YG Military Academy what will be her fate in the hands of her senior officer 2LT Jennie Kim a cold,badass officer of YGM...
17.9K 1K 30
when you accidentally chat your crush "Sorry? I'm not the person you thought you were...." Wattpad cover by : @orphanmeat
509K 16.3K 32
Lisa Manoban the typical senior high school student get the eyes of the bitch who she saved from being harassed at the club. Jennie Kim, a model, stu...