the badboy fell for the badgi...

By lukey-the-pinguin

Jason McCarthy is the schools badboy he runs the school. kayla Cunningham was her old schools bad girl until... More

Jason's pov
Kayla's P.O.V
Kayla's P.O.V
jasons P.O.V
Kayla's P.O.V
jasons P.O.V
kaylas P.O.V
Jasons P.O.V
he's back
helping hand
kaylas P.O.V
jason's P.O.V
Kaylas P.O.V
Kayla's P.O.V
kayla p.o.v
kaylas P.O.V

the wedding

8K 197 0
By lukey-the-pinguin

    Kaylas p.o.v
   So right now I'm getting ready I have all my things done and we're in a church. I'm with all my bridesmaids about to walk down the aisle.
  "I'm so nervous" I said
   "Don't worry about it u look amazing if Jason doesn't get a boner when he sees u then he's crazy, you'll be fine" Haylee said. We talk for a couple minutes and we hear the music signaling is time to go.  We ask get in our line order. I have one if my best friends guy best friends to be exact to walk me down the aisle cause I hate my dad.
   It's my turn and I see Jason looking at me with darkened eyes now filled with lust. I can't help but blush. Wait I'm blushing I never blush.
   I reach Jason and the preacher started talking and I zone out just staring at Jason. He looks so hot his hair all messy and gorgeous. My thoughts are interrupted and I'm supposed to say I do.
  "Do u take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and in health till death do u part" the preacher asks
   " I do " I say and a smirk is playing on Jason's lips.
   "Jason do u take the woman to be your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and in health till death do u part"
  " of course " he says and I laugh
  "OK fine I'll say it right I do" he said and I smirk.
  "U may now kiss the bride"
  He kisses me with a passion he's never kissed me this way and I enjoy it. Everyone claps and cheers and I get a few wolf whistles.
  Hours and hours later we board the plane for our honeymoon. We are going to the Galapagos islands.
   We get there and go into a hotel we booked the honeymoon sweet and we are going to stay here for two weeks. It's long i know but it's worth it.
  I get to stay with my sexy husband alone for two weeks.

    Jason's p.o.v
   I see her waking down the aisle with her best friend and I think... O my god I think I just got a boner her dress cuts off short on her thighs she has no Vail. I keep thinking about how much I want to just rip it off her until she says I do. I zone out again and when the preacher asks me I say stupidly of course and kayla laughs.
   "OK fine I'll say it right I do" I say. U may kiss the bride. Finally I've never been this long without kissing my now wife. Gotta get used to saying that. I kiss her and she gasps at my urgency and smile into it and kisses me back with the same passion. I love my wife. Hours later we arrive at hour honeymoon place and yes we'll be here for two weeks. The first thing we do when we get there is well u know.
   It was one of the best nights of my life.

   ( I know it's extra short but hope u enjoyed!!;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.8K 25
Emily Moore is a girl that was taken advantage of for most of her life. Her boyfriend, Jake Williams, comes from a very dangerous family. His father...
1M 89.3K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
36.9K 225 7
{COMPLETED} This is the THIRD book of the "My Hero" series. Can also be read as a stand alone book. Zoella Heather Greeson is a 17 years old girl. Wh...
193K 4.1K 26
#2 and 5 in thegirl #24 & 100 in Leader #7 in newfriends #33 & 647 & 858 in gangs #36 in oldfriends #40 & 702 in scars #419 in past **** Iri...