|| ๐ˆ๐‚๐“ ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ...

By thecricketgirl

โ‹ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ... More

Can't see you in pain (MahiRat)
You are a fighter (Mahi-Yuvi)
A warm welcome (Nattu-Virat)
Scared (Dada-Mahi-Virat)
You are the best bhaiyaa (Virat-Jassi)
Will always protect them
I'm with you (Hardik-Rahul)
Three Generations of the Team..... But no difference in them
His Rishu (Virat - Rishabh)
A brotherhood to cherish(Chat)
The little brother Rah
Random
The tweet (Chat)
Jassi's wedding (Chat)
You are Special!!! (MahiRat)
Random - 2
Welcome to the family SKY(SKY-Vi)
Ramblings(Chat)
Ramblings - 2(Chat)
๐Ÿ’™:The Fam:๐Ÿ’™
The dream of June 2021
The best friend knows it all (RohiRat)
The Caring Brothers (MahiRohiRat)
An eternal bond stays forever!
The Chachus (MahiRohiRat)
The Sing-A-Song Day (chat + OS)
The best friend's wish (RohiRat)
The Three Musketeers (Hardik-Rahul-Mayank)
Indiranagar Ka Gunda hoon main!!๐Ÿคฃ (Chat)
We've got you!
The 183 and the 264 (RohiRat)
Trust, Respect! (MahiRat)

The Hysterical Skyjack (3)

2.4K 117 42
By thecricketgirl

*peeps in* 

*scans the area and checks whether there are any tomatoes or eggs in anyone's hands*

Hey there! Long time, no see! Please don't kill me for being a ghost for months but I was reallllyyyyy busy with wretched college admissions.... But now I'M BACK!!

Hope you like this update! Tryna get my flow back....

Disclaimer: THIS IS A CONTINUATION FROM THE TWO-SHOT WRITTEN BY  Ms_Completelyinsane IN HER BOOK "CRICKET DIARIES" BY THE SAME TITLE!!!!!😌

SO TO READ THIS YOU HAVE TO READ THE FIRST TWO PARTS IN HER BOOK!! 

_______________

If pranking would have been a serious sport, then our Shri Shri Cheekunand bhaiya Maharaj would have absolutely won gold medals in it. Not only Virat, there was an entire army of cracked humans who would have brought laurels in this field.

So, after getting pranked very convincingly by Yuvi, this entire flock of pranksters was at work. "How could we not guess it?", wondered out Rohit loud. 

"He can't get away like this!", said Jaddu, throwing his hands up in the air.

"We have to counterprank!!", Harry said, already thinking about  almost 100 devilish prank ideas in his mind.

"Virat Bhaiyaa, what are you thinking?!", asked Yuzi, as he noticed Virat sitting silently.

"I was thinking of a perfect revenge on Yuvi Paa", said Virat with a sly grin.

"What do we do bossman?", asked Hardik, a little too excited.

"First of all, Jinksy, Bhuvi, Ashley... Please don't ruin the fun", deadpanned Virat, when he noticed the disapproving glances of the three. Jinks, who was going to say something, promptly closed his mouth. The team burst out into laughter.

"okay, Ro you remember how Yuvi paa used to be scared of Mahi Bhai?", Virat said turning towards Rohit.

"Haha of course, Yuvi paa used to be like 'Don't tell Mahi' whenever he did something crazy", said Ro laughing as he remembered the past days.

"Exactly", said Virat, "and till date, he is scared of Mahi bhai"

"So all we need to do is tell everything to Bhai, that's what you are thinking right?", asked Ro, grinning.

"Yeah, and then we can just sit back and watch the live show in front of us", Jaddu, imagining the the whole scenario.

"We are going to Ranchi for the home series from here anyways. Let the fun begin", said Virat, rubbing his hands and grinning evilly.

The kids were very excited as they had never seen their Mahi bhai bickering with his friends. They had only heard the stories from their elder brothers, but now they were going to witness it.

They reached Ranchi, and the whole monkey gang trooped in Mahi bhai's home which was big enough to accommodate everyone. Ziva was buzzing with happiness at the sight of her favorite people in this whole wide world.

They all settled down in the living room of the house, while Ziva skipped her way from her one Chachu to the other, collecting the chocolates and gifts they brought for her. Sakshi just stood there shook her head at the entire circus in front of her.

While Mahi was engaged in some conversation with Ash, Rohit and Virat were nudging each other to start the drama.

'You tell Ro'
'No it was your idea, you tell'

"What shushed talks are going on here?", asked Mahi, raising an eyebrow at his two kiddos. 

"Virat wanted to tell you something", said Rohit, pushing Virat forward.

Virat glared at Ro, who was smirked back at him. "Tu baad me mil mujhe", he muttered under his breath. Mahi bhai kept looking at Rohirat, confused at what is being cooked between them.  

"Woh.. woh Bhai", began Virat. The others silently laughed at their captain stuttering in front of his bhai like that.

"I'm listening, go on", said Mahi, smiling lightly.

"Woh, you know what Yuvi Paa did?", said Virat with a miserable expression that screamed 'I was wronged'.

"What did he do now?", said Mahi, furrowing his eyebrows. What did his stupid best friend do this time?!

"Bhai he...", and Virat told him everything that Yuvi did to prank them, with the boys piping in their own inputs in between. 

When Mahi was sure that they all had finished, he facepalmed himself and muttered, "Yuvi! You!"  

"Look Mahi bhai, my hand got bruised due to all the pulling and pushing", said Kuldeep, playing the victim card as taught by his Vi bhaiya. 

"Yuvi Paa's men even tied us up as well", said Shreyas, sporting a miserable look on his face. Well.... all of them sported fake sad and miserable faces, which looked genuine enough to convince Mahi that all of were really REALLY sad.  

Mahi was so done with Yuvi's stupidity and this time Yuvi has certainly gone overboard with his prank. No one makes his kids sad, absolutely no one!!

"Yuviiii!!", Mahi said in a loud voice, looking seconds from pulling his hairs out. Everyone had to swallow their laughs at Mahi's expressions.

"Kisi ne yaad kiya mujhe? (Did someone remember me?)", came a mischievous voice from the door. Everyone looked up to see Yuvi standing there in all his glory, a huge smile on his face.

"Aaiye aaiye, aap hi ka intezaar tha! (Come, we were waiting for you only)", said Mahi sarcastically.

Yuvi strode into the room, thumped RohiRat on their backs, causing them to stumble and stood in front of Mahi, smiling goofily. 

"Ab mazaa aayega (The fun will begin now)", Shikhi whispered, and all the seniors who had earlier witnessed a Mahi-Yuvi banter silently giggled. 

"Tu kya apna dimaag girvi rkh ke aata hai humesha?! (Do you mortgage your brain always?!)", asked Mahi furiously. 

"Hein?!", was the only thing Yuvi could say. Has Mahi gone mad? Yes definitely he has gone mad!

"What have you done?!", said Mahi pointedly. 

"Maine kuch nhi kiya yaar", defended Yuvi, even before knowing what Mahi was talking about. 

"Really?!", said a fuming Mahi, "Please try and recollect the past few days, phir pata chal jaayega ki what you have done!"

Yuvi thought for a while, and then glanced at Virat and the others behind Mahi. Realization dawned upon him faster than lighting, as he realised that all of them have complained about him to Mahi. "Mar gye", muttered Yuvi under his breath and threw Virat a look that screamed 'why would you do this?' 

Virat just poked out his tongue at him and mouthed, 'Ab bhugto' to Yuvi. 

"Yaad aaya?!", Mahi's voice brought Yuvi's attention back to him. "Seriously Yuvi?! Dharti pe pranks kam pdh rhe the jo hawai prank bhi krne laga tu?!"

"Arey Mahi! I was just kidding! Just joking with the kids", said a nervous Yuvi.

"And if something might have happened because of this joke of yours?!", snapped Mahi. 

"Arey kuch nhi hota! I had taken care of the full safety", said Yuvi proudly.

"Mujhe sab pata hai, what you had taken care of", said Mahi sarcastically. 

As Mahi and Yuvi quarrelled back and forth, the rest of the team were sitting and enjoying the tennis match of words between their elder brothers, controlling their incoming laughter. 

After a good fifteen minutes, not able to hold in anymore, Yuzi and Shikhar burst out laughing, followed by the entire team. Mahi and Yuvi stopped their bickering and stood gaping at the rolling-on-the-floor laughing boys in front of them.

"You both... you both fight like this even now", said Virat between his laughter. He was literally on the floor laughing his heart out. 

"I thought only Vi and B-Ro fight like this but..." , Rah couldn't continue anymore as he was holding Harry, who was in the process of laughing like a hyena. 

Mahi and Yuvi looked baffled as they stared at their kids. "What.. what is all this?", said Mahi. 

Hearing Mahi's question, the boys 'tried' to stop their laughter, but one look at both the baffled faces of their elder brothers and they were off into a laughing frenzy again. 

Somehow, gulping down his laughter and catching his breath, Rohit said, "We thought that this will be a revenge prank on Yuvi Paa but it turned out to be even better"

"I know right", said Virat wholeheartedly agreeing with Ro.

"Mahi bhai, I must say. Only and only Yuvi Paa can bring out this side of yours", said Jaddu, still laughing.

"So you were trying to make a fool out of me?", said Mahi. 

"Arey Mahi! Trying?! They already made a fool out of you!", said Yuvi, joining in the mad clan.

"Same to you", retorted Mahi sweetly. 

"We should send this to Dada", said Yuzi closing his camera. 

"Yessss!!!", said an excited Virat, "I can clearly imagine Dada giving out an exasperated expression and saying..."

"NOT AGAIN!", completed the rest of team and started laughing again. Eventually, Mahi and Yuvi too joined in, feeling complete and contented with all their monkeys around. 

___________

Don't know how it came out, given the fact that I wrote after months. Forgive me, if it was not up to the mark. I will try to be more better in the upcoming shots and stories. 

Love,
Jiya💓 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 3.9K 49
Three brothers living the same dream..tied by beautiful relation of utmost respect, selfless love and trust!! However, all of them are different!! Th...
92.4K 9.2K 68
Time doesn't heal everything, Acceptance does! Peep into know more!
19K 961 23
Because we all need a Rohul story. I am planning to write one or two shot stories. I know my English is a mess.. Sorry ๐Ÿซฃ
22.6K 1.2K 17
Short Stories and One Shots on ICT and Virat's bond Mostly RohiRat ๐Ÿค