game night | g. weasley

By raewriter-05

☆ it all started with just a simple game night. but delilah wouldn't change a single thing. she loves him w... More

Before You Read
Other Books by Rae
Prolouge
1. Game Night
2. Brunch
3. Lunch Break
4. Friday Night
5. Offical? Yes
6. Happy Birthday, Georgie
7. The Weasleys
8. Sunday Morning
9. The Back Room
10. All Tied Up
11. About You
12. Willy
13. At the Office
Authors Note
14. Welcome Back, Gin
15. Surprise
16. For the Day
17. While You're Sleeping
18. Like We Do
19. Out of Control
20. Like That
21. Our Lady
22. Everlasting
23. Up at the House
24. A Nightmare
25. Damsel in Distress
26. She Didnt Want To
27. Missing Something
28. Cleaning Up
29. Picnic @ Sunset
30. Communication
31. Finally
32. The Past Two Months
33. The End of Summer
34. A Goddess
Authors Note
35. Getting Over Him (Trying To)
36. Everything
37. Whimper
38. Cuts Will Scar
39. Dinner for Four
OBSESSED
40. Exploration
41. On a Rainy Day
42. Accepting
43. Coward
44. For a few Moments
45. Sickness
46. Recovery
47. Announcement
48. Show Her
49. Secrets
50. Unexpected
51. Needy
52. New Places
53. Foggy
54. For the Bachelor
55. Down the Aisle
56. The Turning Page
58. His Dominance
59. Desperately
60. Honeymoon Suite
61. Back to Reality
62. Infatuation
63. One Last Game Night
Epilouge

57. Start in Italy

10.5K 328 516
By raewriter-05

•••

The place was beautiful.

As George looked around with amazement, Delilah flew their bags into the master bedroom that they would be staying in.

He had never seen something so classy and neat. From the hardwood floors to the sliding back door that led out to the sea, he was astonished. The kitchen was cleanly put together, the small dining table beside the window was spotless, and the couch in the living room with dust free.

He was expecting a cabin. With bear pictures and moose heads on the walls, a large, old fashioned fireplace and woods all around them. The smell of fire and wood drifting through every corridor, a deer themed bathroom, dark tones like reds and browns.

But the exact opposite was what he got.

Cream colors, pictures of fruits and gardens, green and orange off-tones, a balcony in the living room, marble countertops, and plants in every corner. A drink fridge, a mini bar, a kitchen island with stools, a bathroom with a mini chandelier, a master bedroom with a wooden bed frame and a balcony to look at the sea.

That was what he got. He should've expected a place in Italy to be like this, though. That was on him.

Delilah looked out the window of the living room as George continued to look around and eventually, he made his way upstairs. Delilah stared out into the blue water, the high cliffs her and Athena had jumped off many times, and the dock with the fancy boat she'd been on so many times.

She couldn't help but relish in this feeling. The feeling of pure bliss and relaxation. She was excited, nonetheless, but her main feeling was the feeling of joy and pleasure.

She twisted her wedding band, hearing a noise from the second floor. She began turning, just in time to see George come sprinting down the main staircase. A large grin was plastered on his face, and he looked excitedly over at Delilah.

"There's a roof access, so we can watch the stars," he rambled, "a-and a jacuzzi bathtub, like ours. And the bed is so comfortable, Delilah, we should go try it out— like now."

Del bit her lip to hide her laugh, "Oh? I didn't realize the plane ride tired you out so much, I don't mind taking a nap."

George's grin faltered. "No, princess, you've got me all wrong. A nap is not on our schedule today—"

"I didn't know we had one—"

"Love, I'm not done talking. I don't want to test the bed, by taking a nap. See, a bed isn't just for sleeping, but for more exotic things. You and I, we've got many exotic things to try. So let's go, now."

Delilahs laugh finally escaped her lips, and she walked over to George. The sun poured in through the many windows, creating a golden look all throughout the house, and it truly felt like a movie. He looked absolutely breathtaking as he stared down at her, and she cheekily smiled at him.

She placed her hands on his chest, dragging them down until she got to the hem of his long sleeved shirt. She pushed it up, her skin now touching his as she spoke, "This lighting is perfect for you."

George looked down at her hands, his dominant aura desperately trying to stay in charge. She pulled his shirt off of him, kissing his chest lightly as she moved her hands down to his navy blue sweatpants.

She untied the string around his waist, making his breath hitch as she put her hands into them. "You're so pretty," she whispered, rubbing her palm across his boxers. "My pretty boy. . ."

His jaw clenched, his lips parting as he grew hard in her hand. "Christ, what're you doing to me?"

"Clearly something," she smirked, pulling his sweatpants down to allow herself to see her hand as it made its way into his boxers. She saw the outline of his hard cock, and she felt herself grow wet.

"What're you gonna do about it?" He asked, looking down at her hands as well. He cupped her cheek, tilting her head up to meet his eyes. "Tell me what you're gonna do, Delilah."

Her hand wrapped around his shaft, feeling him grow harder and harder the longer she held him. "I'm gonna get on my knees, then pull your boxers down—"

"Mhm. . ."

"Then I'm gonna take your cock into my mouth, and let you fuck my throat until you finish inside it."

"Damn right you are, go ahead and get started for me," George wrapped his hands through her hair, creating a ponytail with the hair tie he always kept around his wrist, for her.

"Won't you kiss me first?" She batted her eyelashes at him, licking her lips.

He watched her lips, the new saliva on them glistening, and he just couldn't resist. He wrapped his hand around hers to guide her at a rough pace on his cock as he shoved his tongue down her throat, groaning coarsely as she sucked on it.

He bit her bottom lip as he pulled away, hearing her breathing heavily as he watched her lip pop back into place. He moved his free hand from her neck to her shoulder, and he forced her down onto her knees.

"You look so pretty like this," he complimented, pulling his boxers down. "At my mercy."

He grabbed her chin, muttering "open" before placing his tip into her mouth. The sound that left his mouth made Delilah squeeze her legs together, and she took him in deeper.

"Don't worry, darling, I'll please you once you're done," he explained, his eyes meeting hers. "You can sit on my face while you have a snack."

Her heart flipped. She'd actually never sat on his face before, it had never occurred to her that he would be comfortable trying it out. But hearing him suggest it. . . Boy, was she surely wet now.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" He laughed, brushing her baby hairs out of her face as she licked across the underside of his cock. "Georgies little slut, liking anything he suggests. That sounds about right."

She whimpered as he thrusted his hips a bit harder, stinging the back of her throat. He grunted as he used her head to support himself, letting her take a few breaths as she sucked on his tip.

"I've needed you ever since I saw you in that dress," he groaned, pushing her head further onto him. He looked down at her, "I can't ever get used to the way your lips look around me. And how it feels so good."

He tilted his head back in a loose moan, his hands gripping her shoulders as his tip hit the back of her throat. The small sound of her whimpering and the tightness of her hand, told him it hurt her, so pulled her head off of him.

"What—" she tried to talk, her voice raspy, but George cut her off.

"I'm close, princess, just a bit longer, okay?" He wiped her lip, "I know it hurts, but you can do it."

"I wasn't complaining," Delilah laughed, "why don't you just focus on finishing, and I'll focus on helping you."

She peeled his hand off of himself and replaced it with her own, going at a rough pace as she connected her lips to his tip again. George groaned, her words sending him back into his state of pure pleasure.

"Yes, yes, just— fuck— just like that. . ."

He began weakly thrusting his hips into her mouth, the pressure of her tongue against his cock making him bite his tongue. He heard the sound of her saliva dripping down him, the sloppy sound making his cock twitch.

Delilah peeked her wet eyes open, looking at his veiny neck and muscular body. She placed one of her hands on his stomach, digging her nails into his skin and dragging them down it.

He placed his hand over hers, whimpering as she drew a bit of blood. "Harder, please," he whispered, his voice barely making it into Delilahs ears.

But she did hear him, and she scratched him harder until blood was dripping down. George began muttering things like "fuck me" and "so fucking hot, princess" and he finally came down Dels throat.

After she swallowed, George pulled her up by her cheeks and forced her mouth onto his. He choked her tightly, his nails digging into her skin to leave crescent marks when he pulled away.

"Your turn," he smirked mischievously, turning them around and walking her backwards until her back hit the kitchen island. "I'll get you your snack, go find somewhere you'll be comfortable."

"Almonds," she muttered, reaching her hand up to brush away his hair as he pulled up his pants. "Top shelf beside the fridge."

He nodded, kissing her one last time before he went over to the cabinets. Delilah ran upstairs, quickly brushing her teeth as she opened her suitcase. She dug inside it, pulling out a short lingerie dress that showed off her freshly shaven legs and her nipples through the baby pink, transparent fabric.

Athena had bought her multiple sets of dresses and thongs and bras for her bachelorette party, pretty much begging her to take them on her honeymoon. She figured it was Claire's idea, considering Athena wasn't much for sexual conversations, but she loved them nonetheless.

She felt slightly exposed it the dress as she spit out her toothpaste and looked herself over, but eventually she realized she looked fine, and George would love her no matter.

She used the hair tie George had used earlier, and pulled her hair back into a bun. It took a couple tries to get the one she was satisfied with, but when she did get it, she went back into the bedroom.

She sat on the edge of the bed, flattening down the bedspread beside her. George came into the room only a few moments after, a small bowl in his hand, and his eyes casted on it.

"They only had chocolate-covered almonds, I hope that's okay. . ." George was saying, but his words drifted into the air as he looked up and saw Delilah. He gulped, "Woah. . ."

Del stood up, her hands behind her back. "You like it? I didn't know if it was a bit too much— yeah, maybe I should've just worn my bra and—"

"It's perfect," George breathed, approaching her and running his hand down her side. He gulped, forcing his eyes back to hers, "You look so sexy."

He handed her the bowl, moving around her to kick off his sneakers and lay back on the bed. He wagged his finger at her, and she came up and straddled his waist.

"Don't be shy," he whispered, his hands on her hips. "I've already seen you exposed to me before."

She nodded, taking a deep breath, and letting George guide her until she was hovering over his face. His warm breath fanned her clit, and she bit her lip to keep herself focused.

"Ready?" George asked from underneath her, an excited tone hinted in his voice.

"Yeah, go ahead," she tightened her grip on the bowl of almonds, gently placing one into her mouth.

George's hands squeezed the tops of her thighs, pulling her closer until he could easily lick her clit. Delilah felt her legs tighten, but she continued eating as he began lightly sucking on her clit.

She was afraid to lower herself fully, not wanting to suffocate him, so she kept herself up slightly. But George was having none of that, so he pulled her down completely until he couldn't anymore.

"George, I-I want you to be able to breath," she stuttered, lifting herself back up.

His lips detached from her, his breathing heavy. "I asked you to sit on my face, so that's what I expect you to do. I'll be fine, I promise. Worry about finishing your snack, because I expect them to be gone when I'm finished."

He pulled her back down again, continuing to please her the best he could. His fingertips dug into her thighs, and Delilah moved the fabric of her dress away from her waist.

She looked down at his ginger hair poking out from underneath her, and she gently ran her fingers through it. She felt him push his tongue inside her, moving it all around, and she knocked her head back in a silent moan.

The feeling of his lips around her clit, in this position, was so new and so exciting. It felt so much different than if she were laying down, and she was entranced by the feeling.

He hummed into her, his heels digging into he mattress as he began sucking faster. Del gripped the headboard as he ran his hands up the sides of her ass and up her back.

With only a few almonds left now, she poured them into her mouth, doing her best to quickly chew and swallow them as she put the bowl down on the bed.

She felt his nose graze her clit as his tongue plunged deep inside her again, and a shaky moan escaped her lips. She used one of her hands to grip his hair, the other still on the headboard.

She looked behind her, seeing George's cock slightly shifting inside his sweatpants. She saw his stomach neatly bandaged, making her remember the scratches she'd left on him mere minutes ago.

"Oh, George, that feels so good," she whimpered, brushing her baby hairs out of her eyes. She wiped off the slight sweat from her forehead, her lips parted and plump from her biting them.

He hummed in response, one of his hands pushing up her dress and trying to grab her breast. Delilah laughed at him, lifting her dress for him and placing his hand over her hard nipple.

She kept her hand on his, letting him squeeze and twist her breast. He pulled her nipple between his finger tips, doing what he usually be does, and pinching it tightly.

Delilah felt her stomach tighten, "oh, please— fucking hell— almost. . ."

With George sucking on her clit, his teeth grazing it and sending her into an overdrive, Delilah finally felt herself finish on his face.

He continued to lick and suck on her, his hands rubbing her thighs soothingly. She tried to lift herself, but George held her down for a few moments more.

"I finished, George," Delilah whispered, "you can stop now."

He groaned, moving his hands to her waist and lifting her up. Delilah scooted back, getting off of him and sitting beside him instead.

George licked his lips, looking over at her. "I wasn't done yet," he huffed.

Delilah reached over and wiped his nose with her thumb, letting him take her hand and lick it. "That felt really good," she mumbled, looking into his eyes. "I think we should do it again sometime this week."

"Happily," George smiled, sitting up. He placed his hand on her cheek, "we could do again right now if you want."

She rolled her eyes, crawling off the bed and going over to her bag. "We should look around, unpack our things and stuff," she said. "Then tonight we can."

He giggled, getting up with her. "Sounds like a wonderful plan, my love. I'm gonna clean up, then I'll help unpack. Keep that dress on."

"Anything for you, I love you."

Delilah grabbed the waistband of his pants and pulled him into her, making him lean down and kiss her. She tasted herself on his lips, but she didn't mind the taste if it meant she could kiss him.

"I love you more, Mrs. George Weasley," George simpered, his forehead pressed to hers.

Del frowned, "You know I don't want to change my name, George."

He sighed, "Yeah, I know. . . I just wanted to try it out. No matter, you're my wife, even if you're not Mrs. George Weasley."

"You could always become George Onasis," she laughed, watching him as he walked out to the bathroom across the hall.

"It doesn't have a good ring to it," he called back. "But our last names don't matter, you're mine and I'm yours."

"Stop talking like that," Delilah demanded, her thighs pressed together tightly. "We have to unpack and get settled in."

George smirked to himself as he splashed his face with water. "And why, exactly, are my words disturbing that process?"

"Because, Mr. Smart-mouth, you're making me hot again," she explained, placing her shirts in a separate draw as her pants and pajamas.

"Am I?" George came back into the room, grabbing his own suitcases. "Hm, all I was saying was how much I love and need you. And how your pretty eyes draw me in with a single glance, making me want to touch you—"

"Stop it, George."

"Tease you, until you're begging for me to fuck you," he came around the other side of the bed, gently lacing his fingers with Delilahs. He trailed his other hand up her bare thigh, "Tears running down your cheeks as I push my cock deep inside you, just where you like it. That jerk of your legs, making me put them over my shoulders. Don't you like that, too? My cock hitting your sweet spot, your heels digging into my back, and your pretty moans filling the air above us?"

Delilah looked up at him, taking a deep, shaky breath in. "I do, I like it," she whispered, squeezing her thighs together to stop her arousal from dripping down.

He chuckled lowly, "Oh, I know you do. But, like you said, we have unpacking to do. So I guess we'll have to experience it some other time."

As George went back over to his suitcases, Delilah finally shook herself out of her trance. "You are a fucking prick, George."

He looked up, smiling. "From what I recall, you said we couldn't go again. So don't blame me for trying to get settled in."

She glared at him, "Whatever."

George glanced at her one last time, laughed under his breath, and continued to unpack. Even though he had the upper hand, he had to admit to himself he wanted to stop and bend her over the bed, fuck her from behind, until she's crying into the quilt and begging for him to let her finish.

But he had to keep his dominance.

Because boy, the things he could be doing to her during their honeymoon with that dominance.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 5.8K 56
[EDITING!!!!!] R18+ "I want to have you all by myself. I'm greedy for you Sapphire" "What do you mean George?" "You're mine only Sapphy. The day I...
33K 924 14
Y/n and George met one fateful, cold january day. It was love at first sight. Almost... 'Cause if Y/n is a muggle and George is a wizard, it can't be...
128K 5K 41
Some people just change our lives. But we get to choose if it's for better or for worse. ♡ ♡ ♡ published: august 20, 2021 DISCONTINUED. I'm so sor...
55K 613 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...