Becoming His Only Queen | 18+...

By thepengirl_

When Cecilia wakes up in a wattpad fantasy novel she's dumbstruck. Knowing the future of her character she tr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Samantha
Chapter 2 - Jasper
Chapter 3 - Samantha
Chapter 4 - Jasper
Chapter 5 - Samantha
Chapter 6 - Jasper
Chapter 7 - Samantha
Chapter 8 - Jasper
Chapter 9 - Samantha
Chapter 10 - Jasper
Chpater 11 - Samantha
Chapter 12 - Samantha
Chapter 13 - Jasper
Chapter 14 - Samantha
Chapter 15 - Jasper
Chapter 16 - Samantha
Chapter 17 - Samantha
Chapter 18 - Jasper
Chapter 19 - Samantha
Chapter 21 - Jasper
Chapter 22 - Jasper
Chapter 23 - Samantha
Chapter 24 -Samantha
Chapter 25 - Samantha
Chapter 26 - Jasper
Chapter 27 - Samantha
Chapter 28 - Samantha
Chapter 29 - Jasper
Chapter 30 - Jasper
Epilogue
BOOK 2

Chapter 20 - Samantha

1.7K 86 35
By thepengirl_

Ball. It's finally the ball.

I dance around the room feeling really positive, it feels like heaven. Sex with Jasper is awesome, I never thought it would make me glow.

"My Queen you need to get ready!" Gwen says troubled, I take her hands in mine and dance in circles. A laugh slips through her lips and she halts to a stop, "Madam Carla will get angry, the guests will start to arrive soon!" She makes me stand still and unzips my pencil dress. It drops to my ankles and I step out of it.

Gwen puts the band over my belly making it look flat, I appreciatively look at myself. I step into the blue ball gown, she zips it.

"I'll let the make up artist in." She says, I hug her.

"Thank you for the beautiful gown." I smile, she returns the smile.

"It was my pleasure your majesty." She says.

After two hours my makeup and hair are done. Gwen straightens my gown once again before I step out, the heels are bigger than the ones I usually wear.

"Good evening my queen." Aaron greets me, he was signed my personal bodyguard yesterday.

"Good evening Aaron." I smile.

I walk downstairs to the ballroom and he follows, my eyes quickly search for my happiness - my husband.

Rather I see Justin, dressed in a brown tuxedo looking like a prince he is. He sees me and walks to me, "You look beautiful." He asks for my hand, I give it so he can kiss it.

"You look good too Justin." I smile, he apologized for his behavior that night and I really couldn't hold a grudge against him. He a really good friend to me so I put everything behind us and forgave him.

"Good? Aunt Catherine is going to make a comment about that." He sighs which makes me chuckle.

I scratch my chin assessing him again, "Now that I look again, you look really good." I say, he rolls his eyes dramatically.

"No need to butter me. Your husband's here." He looks behind me.

I turn around almost quickly, Jasper walks in with grace and power. My heart races and I'm jumping internally. God he's jaw dropping.

He's wearing a royal blue three piece Armani suit, it hugs him like a second skin showing how well built he is under the cloth.

His eyes meet mine and his lips pull into a gorgeous smile, "Good evening, my queen." He doesn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me.

"Good evening, my king." I kiss his cheek, "I just mentally orgasmed at sight of you." I whisper into his ears, his eyes widen slightly as he kisses my cheek.

"Don't tempt me darling." He whispers back and I smile seductively at him.

I step back and let him hug Justin, they exchange a we words while I look around the room for the birthday boy.

A hand comes over the small of my back and I realise it's Jasper. I smile up at him, "Stop smiling like that, I don't want people looking at what only belongs to me." He says which makes my heart skip a beat.

"My smile belongs to you?" I ask tilting my head.

He smirks and kisses my cheek, "Just like how all your moans belong to me." He says which makes my cheeks warm up. I look around to see if anyone heard. "And just like all the blow jobs." I gasp

I push his chest lightly, "Fine stop! I won't smile." I squeak, he chuckles to which I pout.

The guests start to pour in, Jasper and I move around the room greeting everyone. "Where's Jacob?" I ask sipping champagne. Jasper seems to be looking for him as well. He asks one of his guards to look for Jacob.

"Samantha." A familiar deep voice calls and I turn to my dad, Duke Samuel Ludwig. I feel Jasper tense besides me, I give him a worried look but he shakes his head.

"Duke Samuel." Jasper greets.

"Good evening, your majesty." Dad holds out his hand and they shake hands. "Can I have talk with my daughter?" He asks.

Jasper's hold on me tightens before he nods, "Sure." He says.

Dad holds out his arms and I move away from Jasper to hug him, he feels so safe and homely. I feel him kiss the top of my head. "How are you dear?" He asks, he holds my shoulders and looks at my gown.

"I'm doing great papá, my husband really treats me nicely." I reply.

"Glad to hear that." He smiles holding my face, it's like he's looking if I'm really fine. It makes me smile.

"How are you papá?" I ask place a hand on his that's on my cheek.

"The house is empty without you." He says and I notice he said house and not home, it makes me sad.

"Don't say that." I feel emotional all of a sudden, he smiles and hugs me again. "I miss home too." I say resting my head on his chest.

Dad takes me to the pastry counter, "I wish you come home for some time, I want to hear about how married life is treating you." He says putting a chocolate pastry on a plate and hands it to me with a fork.

"I'd love to!" I say quickly, but that would mean staying away from Jasper. But having a chat with Dad sounds like therapy, he's been my mom and dad both, I tell him everything and he really listens to me well.

"I'll talk to his majesty then." He says, I smile. I look around for Jasper then found him leave the ballroom with his personal guard.

I bury my brows and signal to Aaron, he quicky comes to my side, "What's the commotion?" I ask while Dad calls for champagne.

"King Jasper went to get Prince Jacob." He replies.

"Is something wrong?" Dad asks and I shake my head.

"Birthday boy is probably nervous." I wave it off.

The door open as a new set of faces walk in, "Your in-laws are here." Dad wraps an arm around me and I quickly put the plate down and wipe my lips.

Justin locks eyes with me through the crowd and nods, I walk to them. "Welcome Aunt Catherine, Eleanor." Justin kisses their hands.

They see me and curt, I smile and welcome them. Dad greets them after. "Where's my king?" Catherine looks around.

"There he is!" Justin relaxes visiblely as Jasper enters with Jacob and a girl on his tail. All eyes turn to the group, Jasper notices us and walks to us.

"Aunt Catherine." He says and she curts, he kisses the back of her hand then does the same for his cousin.

"Happy Birthday brother-in-law." I hug Jacob, he grins at me. He looks weirdly happy.

"Thank you so much sister-in-law." He hugs me back.

The others step in to greet him, Jasper takes my hand and pulls me away. He looks angry, "What's wrong?" I ask as he takes me to the balcony.

"Why the hell is Alice Maclean on the guest list?" He says in a low voice.

"She's his best friend."

"I don't give a f-, why didn't you tell me?" He rubs his mouth.

"I don't get why it's so important."

"I'm the king Samantha, and every damn thing is important."

I don't understand why he's so pissed, I take his hands in mine. "Tell me what's wrong." I kiss his hands.

He sighs, "Alice is trouble." He pulls me closer. "Jacob, he almost died trying to save her."

I gasp, "What?"

Why don't I know anything about it?

"Two years ago Alice accidentally set fire in her room, Jacob went to visit her and I was dropping him off at her house. Jacob jumped into the fire to save her, both of them barely made it out so I had to jump in as the fire fighters were talking long and the mansion has no brave guards." He says angrily. "I don't him near her."

I take his face in my hands, "It was an accident Jasper, she's a victim too." I say but he shakes his head.

"She broke my brother's heart darling, she . . . She misunderstood things and fell in love with me." He holds my hand.

"Then why no tell her what really happened?"

"Jacob's being an idiot." He sounds frustrated. I smile and hug him.

"I'll talk to him, he looked really happy just now." I say, he holds me tightly and we stay like that for a while.

I pull back smiling, "You don't look handsome while frowning." I say which makes him narrow his eyes.

I laugh and kiss him, he holds the back of my neck and kisses me hard. His relaxes as he pulls back, "Calm down." I pat his chest and wipe the lipstick off his lips.

He nods and takes my hand as we walk out. Jacob cuts the cakes and the dancing begins, everything happens animatedly.

Jacob dances with me first while Jasper dances with Catherine. Dad dances with me next then Justin, Jasper looks irritated by the time the song ends.

He grabs me for the fourth dance, I can't stop smiling. "Finally got you." He says wrapping his arm around me while I rest mine around his shoulders.

"Missed me that much husband?" I move my hips to the song, our eyes locked.

"Very much wife." He kisses below my ear making me giggle.

I feel my abdomen cramping, my sex starts to hurt and I grab his shoulders tightly, worry clouds his face as he holds my hips tighter.

"What's wrong?"

I hold my stomach, "It's here." I close my eyes.

"What's here?"

"My period!"

"Your what?" He looks genuinely confused.

I search my brain for appropriate words for it but the pain isn't helping. It's cramping like there's no tomorrow.

"Menstruation." I say and his eyes widen as realization hits him.

"Oh, is it hurting?"

"God yes! I need to sit right now." I say.

He looks around, "Can you walk out the door?" He asks. I nod and he takes my hand, I force a smile till I make it to the door. He picks me in his arms and carries me to our room.

I ask him to take the gown off, I quickly swallow a painkiller and lay on the bed and turn to my side then curl into a ball. "Should I get a doctor?" He asks.

"Just five minutes, it'll go away." I say. I feel him get on the bed, he hugs me and I turn and snuggle into his chest. He pats my back, I'm laying in my underwear while he's fully clothed.

The pain subdues soon, I wash up while he goes to wrap up the ball. I lay on the bed, halfway he joins me. He smells fresh, his hand massages my abdomen and it feels really good.

I smile and fall asleep.

**
Things will be getting complicated from here××

Don't forget to vote and comment!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 141 10
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨 Book 1 in the 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 Series. 𝗥𝗜𝗬𝗔𝗭...
208K 7.1K 62
A story of two people who just hate eachother but destiny have some other plans for them Let's see what happened between them will they unite or fal...
5.3K 277 16
Book 1 of series Destiny's mystery....... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 DEVANSH SINGH RATHORE..... ___________________________________________ _________________________...