My Husband With Scolar Syndro...

Av jenniertyuiop

Jennie Kim lived for twenty-six years before she knew that she had a sudden genetic disease. There was no med... Mer

1. Rebirth
2. Proposal
3. Marriage
4. You're feeling sad
5. Suspected ex-wife
6. We wait for them to agree
7. Loving her
8. Give Me your picture
9. You're my window
10. Cute
11. Sit Together
12. Don't Hate Me
13. First day living together
14. To promise
15. Present
16. You're Absolutely Dazzling
17. Headphones
18. Salary
19. You're More Beautiful Than Books
20. Handing Over Salary Card
21. Not At All Uncomfortable
22. Lisa very good
23. An Unexpected Popular Advertisement
24. Sudden Clap of Thunder
25. First Kiss
26. Flirty
27. Returning Home
28. Insufficient Strength
29. Jigsaw Puzzle
30. How Much Is In The Salary Card?
31. Cup of Happiness
32. Go Back to Work and Support a Wife
33. To Give Out Wedding Candies
34. Another Onset
35. Has Nothing to do with Virtue or Responsibility
36. Coaxing Wife
37. Pleasant Surprise
38. Skipping Work
39. A Gift For Victory
40. Wedding House
41. Irresistible Itch
42. Don't Want to Scare Her
43. Thunderstorm, Want to Kiss You
44. Angry
45. Run Away
46. I'll Pick You Up From Work
47. What Are You Afraid Of?
49. Contradiction
50. Sleep With Me
51. Jennie Likes Me
52. Make You Better
53. Cares About Family
54. Valentine's Gift ( 1 )
55. Valentine's Gift ( 2 )
56. Valentine's Gift ( 3 )
57. First Night At The New Home
58. Signs Of Genetic Disease
59. Lose Control
60. Growing Up
61. I've Been to Your School
62. Change
63. Complete Couple
64. Sweet Worries
65. At a Loss
66. Bought It All
67. Ji Eun Disease
68. No Cure
69. If I'm Sick Too
70. No Need to Understand Sadness
71. You Promised
72. Do You Have Abdominal Muscles?
73. Have a Baby
74. Faint
75. I'm Not Afraid
76. Disease
77. Finale
Extra - First Meeting
Extra - Leo Manoban
New Book
New Book

48. I've Already Liked Her From A Long Time Ago

8.9K 447 60
Av jenniertyuiop

The 'surprise' made by Lisa to her wife also caused a considerable upheaval for M Group. The one who blamed himself the most for giving this foolish idea in order to get 2 more weeks of debugging time was none other than Eun Woo.

Early the next morning, Eun Woo offered a humble apology in front of Jisoo's office.

"General Manager, it's all my fault, it was I who gave the idea to Second young master to pick Second young mistress from work." Eun Woo didn't find any excuses and just owned up to his mistake straightly.

Dahyun from the front desk also blamed herself, "There's still me, if I didn't leave the front desk at that time, I'd have seen Second young master going out, and I could then contact the driver to pick Second young master up." One of Dahyun's tasks was to inform the security guard and the driver Lisa wanted to leave the company, to ensure that she can get on the company's car smoothly. But, unluckily, Lisa left right at that time she went out for a while to get a glass of juice.

To guarantee Lisa's safety inside the company, Jisoo had set up several checkpoints, but eventually, a small incident can still emerge. The R&D department's people thought that the front desk would see Lisa when she went out, yet by chance, Dahyun left her post at this time. As the driver didn't receive a notice, she only kept awaiting orders inside the office.

A chain of coincidences created yesterday's matter, but to boil it down, they didn't violate an extremely big blunder, and one can't just not give their employee a bit of time to boil some coffee or get some juice after all.

"Forget it, just don't make this kind of mistake again in the future." Jisoo also didn't plan to look into it too much.

"Thank you, General Manager, we assure you that this matter won't happen again." The two people really didn't expect that General Manager would just easily pardon them, their expression were saying how it was really unbelievable.

"Leave then." Jisoo opened the documents beside her hand, preparing to do her work.

"Yes." The two turned around to leave, but Eun Woo was suddenly called out by Jisoo.

"Eun Woo, you stay."

"General Manager." Eun Woo was trembling with trepidation as he walked back, sure enough, he, as the main culprit, won't be let off so easily right?

"The planning department said that you want to postpone 2 weeks to release the game?"

"N-no need, I'll just go and take overtime, no need to sleep, I'll finish all the test run by the scheduled time." Where would Eun Woo brave enough to mention postponing? It was precisely because of this matter that he almost lose Second young master.

"Not sleeping, it's easy to have a sudden death like that, although our M Group doesn't lack money, but we still don't want to pay for the funeral expenses of the employees." Jisoo gave Eun Woo a cold look.

Eun Woo only felt that her back was suddenly chilly, he didn't dare take a breath while standing unmoving.

"Is two weeks enough?"

"Ah?" Eun Woo blanked, and when his brain finally connected to what Jisoo said, a happy expression almost broke out of control, "Enough, it's enough, it's enough."

"Then I'll give you one week more, let the people under you go back and tidy up, I was almost stunk to death when I went to your office yesterday." Jisoo looked disgusted.

"Still... still give one more week?" The pie that fell from the sky made Eun Woo stupid there and then. What does it mean? This is not only agreeing to postpone the release, but also give their R&D department a week more?

"Go away." Jisoo brushed the person away.

"G- general manager, see you!" Eun Woo walked out in a dazed expression.

Closing the door of the General Manager's office, Eun Woo stood at the door, thinking that he just worked overtime yesterday and even worked until really late at night, so he felt that he must be dreaming or something right now. Why, when they made such a big mistake, the General Manager not only didn't punish them, but also reward them? How about he go back to ask once more, no, he can't, he doesn't have the courage.

"What are you standing silly for?" Mina saw Eun Woo standing at the door with a stupid look, thus she knocked on his shoulder with the document in her hand.

"No... why do I feel that this is unreal ah?" Eun Woo looked over for help, "assistant Mina, is General Manager really agreed to postpone, and moreover, for three whole weeks?"

"Look at your stupid face." Mina sneered, "How could our General Manager not give when Second young master personally asked for more time?"

"That's true! It all makes sense now!"

"You can move Second young master, you're also quite capable." Mina sincerely admired, for in the three plus years Second young master has been working in the company, she's not willing to go downstairs for a meal, let alone a meeting.

"Hehe... hehehe..." The happiness came too suddenly as Eun Woo rubbed his greasy head and left with a foolish grin.

He can't wait to run back to the R&D department to share this great news to everyone, but once he entered, he covered her nose and retreated.

Sh*t, it really stunk to high heavens, how come I didn't find out before?

Rosie encountered a traffic jam when she came to work so she arrived a little later than usual. When she entered the studio, she found that Jennie's work space was empty. She immediately frowned and asked the two employee in the studio, "Has Jennie came in?"

"She has come, in the workshop." Sana pointed to the back.

"How is her mood?"

"Really good, she even brought us snacks." Bam raised the spicy stick in his hand.

"She recovered so fast?" Rosie raised her eyebrows in surprise, and then patted away Bam's hand that was covered in spicy oil, "Eating spicy strips early in the morning, wipe the keyboard clean."

"O-oh." Bam realized that he was too arrogant, so he hurriedly took wet tissues to start cleaning.

Rosie dropped her bag and went directly to the workshop, Jennie was drawing a design on the leather shoes.

"Lisa's shoes?" Customizing leather shoes in the studio hasn't been officially launched, so the shoes tha Jennie currently made can only be Lisa's.

"That's right." Jennie nodded and smiled.

"The left and right feet are half a number apart." Rosie glanced at the sole prepared by Jennie.

"Right, Lisa's left foot is half a number larger than her right."

"Let me help you." Rosie took out the tools, wanting to help Jennie.

"There's no need, I want to personally make this pair of shoes by myself." She promised Lisa that these shoes will be made by her own hands.

Rosie looked at Jennie, Jennie's expression was very focused, talking and laughing with her as if nothing had happened, she can't tell the difference with the normal Jennie when she looked at her. However, the more she's like this, the more worried Rosie was. Suddenly she remembered when she chatted with Irene yesterday night.

"Irene, you didn't see how Jennie was so anxious when she found out that Lisa was lost." Rosie was worried, "I can see it myself, even if Lisa performs well, but he's still not an ordinary person after all. she has autism, she can't integrate into the society. If hes' normal, then when she went out alone, how come she can make Jennie anxious like that? The future is still long, how can she survive like that?"

"Why? Do you still want to persuade her to divorce?" Irene asked.

"I don't dare." Rosie sighed, "Jennie looked like she had lost her soul already just because she can't find Lisa, how can I dare to persuade her to divorce?"

"That's why, let's not say anything, Jennie needs not our concerns, she needs our support." Irene said.

Support? Rosie recovered her thought, put the tools in her hand back, and found a chair next to Jennie, discussing the future arrangement of the studio with her.

"I plan to start customizing shoes next week, do you think our set price of a pair of customized leather shoes appropriate?"

"It depends on the leather used by the customer." Jennie replied.

"I think so too, I only plan to keep two or three high-quality leathers. Customized shoes ah, if the price is too cheap, we not only won't earn any money, but also wasting time and energy. So it's better to use the best one, we can set the price a bit higher then."

"Agree." Jennie thought that Rosie was right.

"And so, I plan to set the price of a pair of shoes at... 5 millions won ."

"5 millions?" Jennie was shocked as she looked at Rosie.

"Of course, this is just the price in this early stage. When our brand starts shooting, we can adjust the price again."

"No, I mean... are you sure someone will come to customize shoes with us for 5 millions won a pair?" Jennie asked without much confidence.

"Why not? The middle class this year is most willing to spend money, although those local tyrants won't take a plane to customize their shoes in Italy, but they're still willing to churn out 5-7 millions won." Rosie said, "Furthermore, it doesn't matter if no one take any order, we're not relying on this to make money."

"Okay, so you see that our casual shoes sold well this time, and now you're floating in the air?"

"I don't care, anyway, the price is set, I think we're worth that price."

"Alright, alright, will hear you then." when Jennie saw Rosie insisting, she couldn't care less about it, anyway, she didn't open this studio to make money ah.

"That..." Rosie stammered, still wanted to talk about something, but can't find the right words to say.

"Want to ask my and Lisa's matter?" Jennie lost her smile, and since Rosie came in and started to talk to her, she already guessed Rosie's intention. Her appearance yesterday must have had scared Rosie.

"Is it that visible?"

"You only lack someone to write it on your face." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Since it's that visible, then, you say it ah." Rosie's face was full of gossip.

"What do you want to hear?"

"Your... love for Lisa, is it true?" Rosie asked directly.

“Em.” Jennie smiled and conceded readily.

"So it's really..." Rosie's face showed that she guessed right, "I knew it, when I look at your wretched appearance yesterday, I already knew that you're in love with Lisa, and it's not just an ordinary love. But, what's strange to me is, how can your feeling developed this deep in only two month's time?"

Rosie still remembered the day when Jennie said that she wanted to get married, she clearly didn't see any bit of love from Jennie's face. If one have to say that she had this kind of feeling, then it can only be regarded as a simple liking. Even for a time, Rosie suspected that Jennie was only overwhelmed by her maternal love that her brain was fried before agreeing to marry Lisa.

"Rosie, I think... I have liked Lisa from a long time ago, it's just that I didn't realize it myself." Jennie replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Lisa is two years older than me. When I was five years old, she moved next door. Our area was full of old teachers, there were very few children of the same age as me, furthermore, Lisa is so good-looking, so I like running to her house." Jennie recalled, "Kindergarten, elementary school, junior high school, high school, every weekend, every summer vacation, I'd always go to find Lisa. I didn't know she had autism at first, and I was angry everyday because she'd often ignore me. That time, Grandma Manoban told me..."

"She said, 'your Lisa Oppa is particularly introverted so she doesn't like talking. But she doesn't run away from you, that means she likes you, you should never be angry with her.' Then, Grandma Manoban gave me a lot of snacks to eat, I was immediately coaxed because of these snacks ah, believing what Grandma Manoban said." Remembering until here, Jennie couldn't help but laughed a little.

"Later, when I knew that Lisa had autism, she had already been able to talk with me. She'd ignore others, but she'd never ignore me. I'm not good at math, she taught me over and over, sometimes, when I turned around for five minutes, I'd already forgot about the topic that she just taught me, but she would still tirelessly teach me. When I was in junior high, my English wasn't good, so she accompanied me to remember vocabulary. When I was in high school, I chose to study liberal arts, but I honestly just can't remember history, so she remembered everything and read them to me every day."

"She actually doesn't like to talk, but because I told her that I might be able to remember if she read it to me from time to time, later she kept on reading those English vocabularies, historical times or whatever for me."

"These things, I haven't heard it from you before." Rosie was astonished.

Jennie pinched a strand of hair that fell down and smiled bitterly, "Because...I also haven't remember it for a long time, I... left Lisa in high school."

"Didn't you always ask me before, why do I always look down on those many people who chased after me?" Jennie smiled, "Maybe because, in my heart, there's already no one who can be as good to me as Lisa."

How can I bear to lose such a good person?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

40.6K 1.6K 28
Irene is a famous idol but there's some people who want to harm her. Lisa became her bodyguard but she couldn't see her full face. Who are you?
1.1M 43.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
181K 4.4K 39
Some news broke out about her and him. When I saw the article my heart shattered. Even though it wasn't confirmed by the people involved I knew that...
508K 16.3K 32
Lisa Manoban the typical senior high school student get the eyes of the bitch who she saved from being harassed at the club. Jennie Kim, a model, stu...