Heart Of A Fighter | Aliyah X...

By QueenZain3

[ A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] "He found his true love in high school" "He would protect his family and frien... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Finale | Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 16

209 11 73
By QueenZain3

It was the weekend which means no school for two days. Alex was in the fight club as he was fixing his hair as He saw his opponent. It was Fifty/Fifty Bet for one of them to win.

The Opponent hit the first few punches at Alex as Be was trying to block his attacks. The Man tried to hit an uppercut but Alex quickly ducked under and...

The opponent was holding his head as Alex giving a stare at him.

Man: Argh...Pathetic Man. I'm gonna make you scream in pain...

Alex: First get up, Then Face me like a Man you are.

The Man got very upset as He charged at Alex and started hitting punches on him as Alex was trying to push him. He kicked his gut as The Man got up and was holding it until Alex ran and...

The Man was holding his head tightly but didn't give up yet as Alex tried to kick him but He quickly dodged but He wasn't too fast and Alex hit another one.

Alex's hair was all over his face as He stomped on the Man's back two times. He was getting mixed reactions from until He heard a Female's voice.

????: Come on, Handsome!!! Kick his butt and show him a lesson!

Alex was confused as He looked around. Until in the crowd he saw someone standing as He was shocked. She smiled and blew a kiss to him

Aliyah: Here is a good luck for ya.

Alex has a smile on his face as He saw his opponent getting up as The Man glared at him. The man kicked Alex as Alex fell down while holding his face. The man grabbed Alex and taunted him.

Man: That good luck from your girlfriend won't help at all. Hahahahah!!

Alex glared at him as The Man was confused until Alex started doing a combo at him

Alex did one last move before ending him

The Man was knocked out as Alex was getting fixed reactions as He heard a Whistle from Aliyah as He turned and looked at her.

Aliyah: I knew you could do it!!!

Alex smiled as He noticed he had some bruises on his face.

Outside.

Alex was sitting in the bench fixing his hoodie jacket as Aliyah was walking as Alex looked at her outfit.

Aliyah: Hey Handsome! Hehe

Alex: Hi there Aliyah, You look Dazzling as always.

Aliyah blushed as Alex was smiling at her

Aliyah: You look even more adorable today hehehe.

Alex: *Blushes* R-Really?

Aliyah kissed his cheek as Alex blushed even more.

Alex: I take that as a Yes.

Aliyah: Ummm, Do I need to change my oufift though?

Alex: Why? You look great.

Aliyah: I mean... We are visiting your Mother.

Alex: Oh don't worry... Uhh You have a Jacket?

Aliyah: I do. Its in the bike

Alex: If you want you can wear that. I'm not being strict about dressing rules but your visiting my mom.

Aliyah: Its definitely fine Alex! I perfectly understand.

Alex smiled as He slowly got up as She looked at him.

Aliyah: Are you okay?

Alex: Im fine. My head hurts a little but its no big deal.

Aliyah kissed Alex's head as He smiled at her.

Alex: Much Better.

She giggled as They got in the bike as Alex was speaking.

Alex: Why did you follow me here to the fight club?

Aliyah: Awww I just wanted to see my adorable hamster. So I just followed while you were leaving

Alex blushed as Aliyah smiled at him and pinched his cheek.

They reached the hospital where Alex's Mother Eva was suppose to be. Alex asked the receptionist as They went to Eva's room. Before Alex opened the door. He saw Aliyah looking a little nervous.

Alex: Are you okay?

Aliyah: Im fine. I'm just worried what will your mother think of me.

Alex: Hey, Calm down Aliyah. Everything will be fine. I know my mother will love you.

Alex gave a hug to her as Aliyah hugged him back.

Aliyah: Thank you Alex.

Alex: No problem.

They both smiled at eachother as Alex opened the door and Saw her Mother looking the other way before looking at Alex with a smile.

Eva: Alex, Sweetie... Come in.

Alex: Mom....I'm glad to see you again.

Alex walked forward as Aliyah followed him from behind who was still nervous. Eva noticed someone was behind Alex.

Eva: It was unexpected visit from you But I'm glad your here. I feel better seeing you.

Alex smiled as Eva decided to ask the question. Aliyah was standing in the corner with Alex.

Eva: Sweetie. Did you bring someone with you?

Alex: Yes, I did bring someone Mom.

Aliyah slowly stepped as Eva was starring at her. Aliyah fixed her hair and cleared her throat.

Aliyah: Hello Miss Ambrose..How are you?

Eva: *Smiles* Hello, You must be Aliyah. Alex talks about you alot with me. And I'm doing okay thank you for asking.

Aliyah looked at Alex as He chuckled a little and looked at his mother again.

Alex: Mom, As you know her name is Aliyah. Meet my Girlfriend now.

Aliyah smiled as Eva had happiness in her face.

Eva: My goodness. I knew the two of you will be together.

Aliyah giggled as Alex had a smile and was blushing. They both took a chair and sat down as Eva asked them a question.

Eva: How long have you two been together?

Aliyah: Almost a Month now.

Eva: Awwww that's so sweet. I'm glad to see my boy having a smile on his face now.

Alex: Aliyah was a bit worried and scared to meet you actually. She thought you will grab a stick and start attacking her.

Eva let a laughter out as Aliyah looked at Alex.

Aliyah: I didnt say that!!

Alex: In your heart you did.

Aliyah playfully punched Alex's arm as She hugged him tightly as Eva awed at the moment.

They began talking more about how they dated and Answering questions before leaving the Hospital.

Aliyah: Your mom is very kind actually.

Alex: I told you she won't harm anyone.

Aliyah: Yeah. But I'm really happy that she accepts me.

Alex smiled and runs a hand on her hairs as She blushed and smiled.

Alex: I accept you alot. Your my angel after all.

Aliyah: Awww Alex. Your so kind.

Aliyah shared a kiss with him as She leaned on his shoulder while holding his hand.

Aliyah: Alex, Can I ask you something?

Alex: Go ahead.

Aliyah: Since I met your mother and She liked me alot. I'm thinking about setting up a dinner tomorrow and I wanna Invite My Brother and Friends.

Alex: Wait, You have a Brother?

Aliyah: Yes, His name is Aaron.

Alex: I see then. Also thats a great idea in my opinion. I like to meet him tomorrow.

Aliyah: Awww that's awesome! You agree on it?

Alex: Of course. Can I invite my friends too?

Aliyah: That will make the party tonight even more great! Can we get the things we need for tomorrow?

Alex: Of course. Anything for my amazing girlfriend.

Aliyah: Awwww Alex.

Alex hugged her tightly as Aliyah was laughing as Alex gave a quick kiss to her.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30 1 11
16 year old Danae's life is slowly going downhill with trying to pass his exams, get a job and get into college. His mum doesn't make it any easier t...
5.3K 487 24
"Life is a fight from the minute you take your first breath to the moment you exhale your last." Ronda Rousey, My Fight / Your Fight ****************...
318K 8.6K 23
Everyone knows Shelly Summers as the schools typical nerd, with dorky glasses. Who wears lose shirts and sweatpants to school, tying her hair in a me...
251K 4.9K 73
** Sequel coming This Summer! ** Elena Matthews; a deliberate, conscientious, and courteous girl with a dark past. Ace Grey; an impulsive, dangerous...