๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐† ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

By streetsense

๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š. ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข... More

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11

9

1.2K 55 0
By streetsense

milani

I yawned walking to the bathroom to use it. Kentrell was gone already so I'm about to go eat breakfast with Laina. It actually felt nice sleeping with him and not having sex. I used the bathroom then washed my hands. I went into the room and opened my bag grabbing my hygiene items. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then took a quick shower. "Where you finna go?" Kentrell came in the bathroom hugging me from behind. He inhaled the smoke from the blunt and looked at me in the mirror. "Finna go eat with Laina and Angel."

"Who is Angel?"

"Laina mom." I say. "Where yo OG?" he asked blowing the smoke out his mouth. "She died when I was younger."

"Oh my bad." his face softened. "No you good." I turn around facing him. His eyes were low and he had a smirk on his face biting his bottom lip. "Stop looking at me." I drop my head blushing. "Hurry up and get dressed son a nigga not stun you." he laughed. I rolled my eyes at him and unzipped my bag again. I grabbed some panties and a bra out putting it on first. I put on some jeans and a crop top with some slides.

"What you do with yo money?" YoungBoy asked. "I didn't touch it. It's still on the dresser."

"Spend that shit."

"Ok Ken I will damn. But lemme tell you some, the minute you ever feel like you made me or I need your money, I will fuck you up."

"You can't fight, and a nigga not even like that." he mushed my head. I ignored him and sprayed some perfume on me. "Imma pull that fucking ponytail off."

"You gonna pay for it too."

"I don't care." he tried passing me the blunt. I didn't want it so he put it on the counter and let it go out. "You can burn your counter like that you know?" I say. "So." he shrugged. Angel text me and let me know that she was outside.

"Don't be giving people my address." Kentrell said. "Shut up Laina drove." I tell him. I grabbed my purse and phone then Kentrell walked me to the door. "Gimme a hug before you leave." I chuckled then turned around hugging him. "What the fuck funny?" he smacked my ass then squeezed it. "You act like we in a relationship."

"Cause we is. Be safe." he opened the door for me. I told him bye then jogged to the car. I got in the backseat and they pulled off. "I can't believe you have a boyfriend." Angel said. I shook my head laughing. "Mane that's my friend."

"Mhm friends." she waved me off. "Ma that girl single." Laina said. "Shut up." Angel told her. After a while we pulled up at the restaurant and Laina parked the car. I was the first to get out because they are so slow. I fixed myself up and took a few pictures in the sunlight.

We went in and were seating quickly. The lady got our drinks and we scanned the menu looking for something to eat.

*

"My mama be talking her ass off." Laina sighed pulling out of the driveway. After we ate we dropped her off at home to go hang with the gang. "Don't do Angel bitch."

"Child I'm ready to graduate so I can move out."

"Yeah me too." I say. I do wanna see what it's like to be in my own place. "Imma grind different and I'm probably gonna stop working for Kentrell."

"Y'all probably will be in a toxic ass relationship by the time we graduate." she laughed. "Bitch I refuse, I can't see me and him together."

"I can." she shrugged. I rolled my eyes. I know me and Kentrell would never work out. We are way too different and we have two different types.

"What's up with you and Joe?"

"Girl he is the funniest person ever he have me crying. He's nice as fuck honestly and he got good ass head."

"Y'all had sex?" I ask. "No I'm scared." she whispered.

"He don't know I'm a virgin." she said. My bestie be embarrassed by that sometimes but I always tell her that she should wait until she finds the right person. I don't regret giving Reese my virginity but sometimes I do wish that I waited.

"That don't matter just wait until your ready."

We pulled up at Kens house and she parked on the street. We walked up to the door which was unlocked and walked in. "That's how you get shot." Ben said. "Nah that's how you get shot." Laina says.

Kentrell was sitting on the couch scrolling on his phone. I decided to sit on his lap to make him get off of his phone. "You can't put all that ass on my brother like that." Boomer said. "He can handle it." I tell him.

"Nuh Kentrell." Boomer shook his hand. I got off of his lap and sat beside him. "Daddy." I heard a small cute voice. "Y'all woke my fucking son up." Kentrell said. A lightskin baby was crawling down the stairs. "Him so cute." I smile hard. "He ain't fucking cute." he mugged and nudged me with his elbow. The baby made it to the bottom step and he stood up and began walking. "Awww." I reach my hands out for him. He came right to me with a pacifier in his mouth. I picked him up and put him in my lap. "Ken he is so cute." I say playing with his hair. "Stop calling him cute all that gay shit."

"Shut up and take a fucking compliment."

"The couple is arguing." Ben said. "Shut up." I throw a pillow at him. "TayTay tell ha you not cute son." he grabbed his arm. The baby looked at Kentrell and laughed."

"He laughing at yo goofy ass." I say.

kentrell

Milani came into the studio and closed the door behind her. "What's up." I nod my head at her. "Nothing where TayTay?"

"My mama wanted to see him so bad." I say. I dropped him off before coming to the studio. She sat on the couch with her legs crossed. "You on birth control?" I ask. I was just wondering because I'm tired of pulling out. "Yeah I went and got on it when we came back from Atlanta. I'm not trynna get pregnant." she says. I nod my head. "Listen to this it's called Preach and let me know how you feel bout it." I say then played the song.

While the song played she bobbed her head to it smiling and shit. "This shit hard Ken." she says. I laugh a little and pause it. "When yo releasing it?"

"I'm working on a album called Until Death Call My Name."

"That right there sound good." I nod my head. "Aye what you get out of wearing them lil ass clothes son? What a nigga told you about that?" I ask. She had on some small shorts and a half shirt like she single. "Kentrell you don't tell me what to do." she rolled her eyes.

"Yougonesuckmydick?" I ask. "Huh?"

"You got some nice tits." I tell her. "That's not what you said." she smacked my chest. "What I said then?"

"Something but not that." she says making me laugh a little. "Who you talking bout right here Ken." she showed me my tweet.

"Who you think ya heard me?"

She just stared at a nigga with that pretty ass smile. "You gone make me blush." I look away. "Your so handsome."

"Stawpppp." I say making her laugh. "Your annoying." she said. "You coming home with me?" I ask. I been in this studio all day I'm sleepy as fuck. "Sure." she grabbed her phone. I cut the lights off and we left the studio. "Why you beat my girlfriend up like that?" I ask. Jania got whooped and I couldn't even save her. It happened so fast. Then Laina come swinging on a nigga, I almost knocked her ass down. "She hit me first." I don't know who swung first, when I looked over they were fighting.

"Mhm, you still ain't right." I say. "Is Teelee coming to Miami?" she asked. "I think so, she don't really travel as much but Ken come most of the time."

"How you gone call him Ken and I call you Ken." she rolls her eyes. "Ain't nobody told you to call me that."

"Ouu I googled your full name. Hey Deseannn."

"Chillat." I smack her ass. "Imma see if Teelee wanna come to Miami." she say. Look at her ass being friendly.

"She'll come." I shrug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 2.7K 46
๐™ผ๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ; ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐ŸŒŽ
47.2K 1.9K 28
"๐–จ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–บ ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—‚๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐—€๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ."
173K 8.2K 35
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ยฉ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ๏ผŒ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐˜๐€๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...
16.4K 668 13
" ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ , ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง...