3

milani

"So he asked can I babysit his kids while he travels, and he was like he'll pay for my room and everything and he will pay me

"So he asked can I babysit his kids while he travels, and he was like he'll pay for my room and everything and he will pay me. I just have to see if Angel is cool with that cause I want you to come too." I explain to her putting my shoes on.

"Let's go ask." she got off my bed. I nodded my head and we walked out the room. "Mommy." Laina walked in first with her puppy dog eyes she uses to get her way. "What you want mane?" Angel is straight hood, she will beat a bitch so quick about us. She calls me her daughter all the time and she dare anyone to tell her I'm not. "Ma we wanna know if we can watch this rappers kid. But this the thing he be traveling a lot and we gotta go with him."

"I gotta see about it." she scratched her head. "Mama we gone be responsible, he ain't gone do nothing to us."

"How you know."

"Because I do mama."

"Mhm I guess. Text me everyday." she said. I nodded my head not expecting her to yes so easily. "Thanks babes." Laina kissed her forehead and we left the house. We're going to YB house again until he goes to the studio. "You got Joe number?" I asked backing out of the driveway.

"Yeah, we was texting last night. He's funny as hell." she smiled.

"Don't fuck him so fast because them niggas seem like the type to pressure a bitch."

"Mane I know what I'm doing." she waved me off. I shot a bird at her quickly and cut the music up. I made it to his house and parked where I parked when I first came over. This time it was only Youngboy, Joe and Montana standing on the porch smoking. I got out the car and we started our way to them. "Damn." YoungBoy stated at me. I fucked around and locked eyes with him and blushed. He smirked at me and I looked down.

"Hey y'all." Laina friendly ass spoke. "What's up." they all spoke. YoungBoy sat up and looked at me. "What yo OG say?"

"Oh she told us yeah. I'm bringing Laina."

"That's fine." he sat back. His phone rang he looked at it and put it in his lap face down. "Hoe right here gone piss me off ya heard me." he shook his head. I shake my head at him. I hope his hoes don't think we're together or anything this is obviously strictly business.

"I need to use the bathroom." I say. I've been holding my pee all day. "Come on." he stood up opening the door for me. I walked in and let him take the lead. "YoungBoy."

"Yo."

"Can you agree not to flirt with me and keep me out of your drama with your bitches."

"I can keep you out the drama." he stubborn as fuck. "Here go the bathroom right here." he opened the door. I thanked him and walked in locking it after me. "Ain't nobody finna come in there you ain't gotta lock the door son." I rolled my eyes at him and sat on the toilet.