11

milani

I opened my eyes seeing Teelee at the foot of the bed and Laina was laying next to me. TayTay and Kayden were asleep and Rylie was under Teelee. "Y'all get up." I shake them. I did have sex with Kentrell last night but I made sure to sleep in my own room. I don't know how they fell asleep in here.

"Move mane." Laina turned over. "Y'all let's go fucking eat without the boys."

"Bout 30 mo minutes son." Teelee said. I should be the one tired. "Whatever." I rubbed my eye boogers away. I then got out of the bed careful not to wake up the kids. I went into the bathroom and handled my business. After taking a quick shower I put on some jeans and a crop top with my forces. I woke the kids up and got them ready. I don't even know where to eat at I've never been here. "Y'all I need to go get something from the front desk." I say grabbing my phone leaving the room. "Where you finna go? To see a nigga or some." Kentrell was coming from the elevator.

"Why, you just came from off a bitch or something?" I ask. He chuckled pulling his chin hair. "You funny. Where you finna go?"

"To mind my business." I crossed my arm rolling my neck. "Why you choose to play wimme?" he asked tilting his head walking closer to me. "I'm not playing Kentrell."

"Chill out fore I have that shit leakin." he bit his lip. I gulped and nodded my head looking at my feet. "Where you finna go?" he asked for the third time.

"Front desk."

"I'm talm bout why you got dressed and shit." he smacked his lips. "Because me, Teelee, and Laina finna take the kids to eat mane."

"Damn without us?" he laughed. I chuckled and pulled my pants up. "Y'all can come damn. You aggravating." I turn to walk away. He smacked my ass and I smirked. "Tell them niggas to get dressed we ain't finna wait all day for y'all." I tell him going back in my room. I couldn't even go to the front desk without seeing him. "So bad news." I make a sad face. "They guys are coming because Kentrell is a snotty nose bitch."

"Girl don't be talking bout my lil brother." Teelee said. "Fuck yo lil brother." Me and Laina said at the same time. "Fuck y'all." we laughed.

I sat on the bed while Rylie, Kayden, and Taylin played around. I was recording them saving all and posting a couple on snap.

About forty five minutes later Kentrell text me and said that they were down stairs ready. Me and the girls made our way to the elevator with the kids and we got on. We rode down and got off headed out the door. I put on an attitude for Kentrell just because. I mugged him and looked him up and down before hopping on the sprinter. He laughed and shook his head before helping the kids get on.

"Lame ass." he mumbled. "Hmm?" I ask. "I don't repeat myself." he says. "Oh." I add making sure I have the last word. I climbed to the back to make it more dramatic and he smacked his lips. "You ain't have her no dick or none?" Kd asked. "Fuck on hoe." I say to him. The boys laughed and Laina told them shut up. "Move back mane." Kentrell says following me. He sat beside me and slouched in his seat. "Say, why you acting like this?"

"Like what?" I say. "Like a nigga did some to you."

"Did I say you did?" I look at him. He looked me in my eyes then smirked a little. "I got some fa you." he said. I blushed a little knowing that's all I wanted.

The driver started driving and the music was turned up. He placed his hand on my thigh and scrolled on his phone. He began rubbing it in circles then unbuttoned my jeans. He kept scrolling on his phone like nothing was going on so I got on mine. He rubbed me through my panties licking his lip. Bobbing his head to the music he slid his hand inside. He placed his phone in his lap and gripped my thigh making my legs spread wider.

He took a dip and lord did it feel good. "What's wrong witchu?" he asked as he fingered me. "None." I whimper trying not to moan. "Fuck you got a attitude for?"

"I don't." I close my eyes and bite my lip. He pulled his fingers out and placed them in my mouth. I looked over at him and sucked my juices off. He laughed at me. "Look at the simple shit I can make yo lil nasty ass do ya heard me. Ion need no attitude." he said. I nodded my head and licked my lips.

We finally made it to the restaurant and we all got out. I had Taylin on my hip and Kayden was holding my other hand. "Mommy of the year." Three joked. "Shut the fuck up." I rolled my eyes. We went in and we all sat down. From the minute we sat down I knew the boys would act a fool. "Please have some class ladies." I told them.

"I never even went to class." Joe said causing the boys to laugh and agree. "Sad." Laina walked ahead. Kentrell was staring at me and it was killing me. I absolutely hate being stared at.

"Come on, stop looking at me." I roll my eyes. He held the door open for me ignoring me and everybody walked in. We were seated immediately and everybody carried on a conversation. "Fuck son." Kentrell mumbled. I leaned over to see who he was texting which they pissed him off.

"Fuck you want?" he asked with a attitude. "None the hell I just was trynna see who pushed in yo cereal."

"Man gone head." he waved me off. "Kentrell you doing way to fucking much. It wasn't me who made you mad."

"But you finto damn."

"Girl fuck you."

"You all in my fucking phone."

"I just wanted to see who you was texting." We got louder. I'm from Memphis, baby I will shout in this bitch. "You act like you my bitch assum gone on." he said making the whole table look at us. "Fuck nigga I never said that I was." I got up. "Ion need you bitch gone on." he waved me off. "I never said any of that the fuck. Ion know what's wrong with you Kentrell but I definitely don't need you." I stood up walking out. "I'm not finna chase that pussy poppin ass hoe."

"Girl I will slap the fuck outta you." I tell him. "Come on ni Trell what happened slime?" I heard Montana ask.

"Friend." Laina came out. "What?" I asked. "What the fuck was that mane?"

"He fuckong tripping ion wanna be around the bitch. Calling me a pussy poppin ass hoe. He ate the fuck out this pussy poppin ass hoe tho." I buck.

"Milani my bad." He came out the restaurant towards me. "Get the fuck on Kentrell on my life I'll hit you."

"Ian mean that shit man damn don't act like that."

"Get the fuck away from me I wanna go home." I felt my eyes water. It was literally so embarrassing.