1

milani

"Damn it's hot mane." I fan away a wasp. Me and my best friend Alaina are walking to the corner store to get some snacks. We're going to chill with my boyfriend and his homies in a little. I love with my best friend Alaina, this bitch has been my girl since daycare. My mom passed away when I was 10 so I've been living with my best friend and her mom since the last seven years. I don't know why she took me in but I really love and thank her so much for it. My dad is serving a life sentence and his mom is dead and he doesn't know his father. I would have went to the system if it wasn't for her.

"I swear." she shook her head opening the door. We walked in and headed to the drink aisle. I got a grape Faygo then a pickle and hot Cheetos. Alaina got the same thing and we went to the counter. I pulled out a twenty and asked for some cigars and black and milds for my boyfriend. He told me the total and I opened up my purse. "Here." I handed him a twenty. He bagged everything up and gave me my change which I stuffed in my purse. I grabbed the bag and told Budda bye. I think that's his name.

Once we got to my boyfriends house it knocked on the door and they opened it. "What's up baby." he hugged me and grabbed my ass. "Hey bae." I kiss his lips and hug him back. "Move y'all in love ass out my way." Laina pushed past us. I rolled my eyes and shot a bird at her. Reese is 19, I understand he's older than me but he really loves me. He's my first everything, and I really love him. "Come to my room." he whispered in my ear taking the bag out my hand. Laina was sitting beside her lil boo Kel, he was 18 and that's Reese's best friend.

"Here cuh." he threw them some cigars and blacks. I went into his room and he came after me locking the door. "What we finna do?" I asked. "Chill by ourselves." he stood over me kissing my lips. I stumbled onto the bed and he lifted my shirt up. "Reese, they gone hear us." I whisper. "Then be quiet." he kissed my neck. I felt myself becoming moist as he sucked a spot that turned me on. He pulled my shorts to my ankles and slid his pants down. I felt the pressure as he entered inside of me and it felt good. "You so fucking wet mane." he groaned. I covered my mouth so that I wouldn't moan so loud. I would be so embarrassed if anybody heard us.

Reese wiped me up and I pulled my shorts back up getting comfortable in his bed. "Gimme a kiss."

"Eww Reese you just ate me out."

"Ion give a fuck." he tried to kiss my lips but I dodged it. Call me boring but I'm not into all that kinky shit. "You extra as fuck." he laid beside me and started rolling up. I got comfortable underneath him and laid my head on his chest. "I gotta tell you something."

"What?"

"I'm moving." I blurt. I didn't mention it but tomorrow we're leaving to move to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. My best friends mom, Angel found a job there and she wants to leave Memphis anyway.

"That's fucked up, when you leave?" he asked looking at me. "Tomorrow, we're going to Baton Rouge." I mumble. He sat up and looked at me like I was crazy. "And you just now telling me mane? You wasn't gone tell me anyway huh?"

"I was and I just did Reese damn. Ion wanna leave but I have to." I sit up. "Ion even know what to say. I love you and you know that." he began rolling his blunt. "I love you too. I really don't wanna leave you." I started crying. I'm such a sensitive person and I hate it. "Just tell Ms. Brown you don't wanna leave and you'll stay with me."

"No I'm not 18 yet so she isn't going for that." I state. He shook his head and flicked the lighter. "Stop crying and shit it's aggravating."

"Don't be rude." I sniffle. "Aye don't that rapper stay down there?" he asked. "You talking about YoungBoy?" I say.

"Yeah, that nigga stay there." I nodded my head slowly realizing he did. But I know it's a 2% chance that I run across him so it's not on my mind heavy. I just have to see where Louisiana take me.