2

milani

"This shit is ghetto

"This shit is ghetto." I said grabbing my phone out of my purse. "Reese ain't text me back yet." I notice. I texted him when I first woke up and told him bye and that I loved him but he has yet to open the message and I know he's up.

"Y'all go check y'all rooms out." Angel said. Me and Alaina ran in the house and upstairs to see our rooms. "Bitch I call this one." I run into the first one I see. The house was furnished and that was the good part. "This ones bigger." Laina bragged. I went into her room and jumped on her bed with the intentions on breaking it. "This shit is cute." I admit. It isn't too bad honestly. "My shift is 10 till 8 in the morning ok. I want y'all to make some friends and enjoy yourselves." her mom said. "Ok." we said unison.

I pulled my phone out going to Snapchat and clicking through Snaps. I came across this girl I went to school with last year and I saw Reese behind her flexing some money. She was smirking and shooting a bird at the camera. Is this the reason he hasn't text me back.

The next one had a caption with: I got himmmm 🤪

The shit was embarrassing, Reese ain't care about me leaving foreal. All the crying I did last night knowing I wasn't going to see him again left me hurt. "Girl look, Kayla Mitchell posted her and Reese." I show her. "Bitch you serious?" she grabbed the phone looking at it. "She such a fucking hoe mane." she shook her head giving me the phone back. "Fuck Reese." I say throwing my phone on the bed.

"Right girl, we finna have a lit ass summer here in Louisiana. They got some fine ass niggas so we good." I nod my head getting off of her bed. "Come on we needa get something to eat." she said.

"Yes I ain't ate all day." I rub my stomach. At the end of the day that shit with Reese hurt my feelings foreal but I should have knew better. Laina grabbed the keys and we left the house.

We had a GPS and we still got lost. We pulled up to Cane's and she parked the car. Out of nowhere a car pulls up to us and parked. Another came and a group of boys hopped out of both. "Look that's Youngboy." I pointed to him. He was looking around and fixing his pants. "Where." she looked up. "Right there by this truck." I say. She looked over at him and looked back at me. "This nigga right here, is fine." she pointed to some lightskin with dreads. "Nah YB is the prize. We should go in when they leave." my shy ass said. "Um no I'm hungry." she took her seatbelt off cutting the car off. I blew hard and took my seatbelt off opening the door. We began towards the door and I could feel them staring. Fans were coming up to him. I'm a fan but it's too hot to be waiting for a picture.

After ordering our food I paid for everything and we sat down to wait on our food. Next he walked in and he instantly looked our way. Once we locked eyes I looked down. He's so handsome but I know what comes with a rapper and I know he has baby mama drama.