7

milani

a week later

It's around 2 in the morning and I'm on FaceTime with Kentrell with his high ass. I told him that my cycle was on that's why I was acting the way I was acting. He told me he didn't like my attitude when he ain't did nothing to me and I had to explain to him what was going on.

"Say yo big head ass was shaking yo ass on Snapchat, stop doing that thot ass shit."

"Your not my boyfriend Ken." I roll my eyes. "You my li boo."

"Shut up." I blush. I kind of like Kentrell but I'm not telling him that. He isn't someone that I would date but I do need to end this affair. Just not now, it's a good feeling. Plus he's a good vibe and conversation.

"Come lay with me, I'm lonely." he mumbled. "Where's Jania?"

"So you really gone kill the mood like that?" he smacked his lips and I laughed. "Where gang at mane I'm tired of you."

"Fuck nigga gang wouldn't know you if I ain't bring you around."

"Boy bye." I roll my eyes. "Aye, don't be expecting me to kiss yo ass all the time either. That ain't my mojo."

"You wanna kiss it anyway." I say. "Nah shawty." he chuckled. I yawned and rubbed my eyes and I knew I was getting sleepy. "Daddy baby tired." he cooed. "Kentrell." I whine. He smacked his lips. "Daddy sorry."

"Shut the fuck up."

"You ever used handcuffs?" he asked. "No nigga what the fuck." Like I said before I'm not into all that. I don't know how I allowed this nigga to spit in my mouth though. "Imma cuff yo hands behind yo back and you ain't gone have nowhere to run ya heard me."

"Mhm." I mumble knowing I'm not letting that happen. "You gone be my lil freak just watch." he laughs. I saw him blow smoke out of his mouth. "Daddy."

"Hm."

"I want my hair done." I say. I'm sorry but I'm not just giving my pussy up and get nothi mg in return. "I gotchu when you want it done."

"This weekend."

"How you getting it?"

"It's just a slick back, it ain't that much."

"I ain't ask how much it cost did I?"

"No."

*

Today I'm kind of solo because Laina is with Joe, but now I see how she feels when I'm with Kentrell. I miss my bestie. Angel is out getting her hair and nails done and I'm lonely in this cold ass house. I pulled my phone out and sat it on my dresser then went live.

"Hey y'all." my shit hit 500 so quick. I know the questions about Kentrell were coming. "What y'all doing?" I squint my eyes readings the comments. And of course the first one I see.

user: did you and YoungBoy fuck?

Like they're so rude that's not how you ask somebody a question. I rolled my eyes and read the next one.

user: your so pretty 😍

"Aww thanks." I smile. Something about compliments can really complete my whole day. My phone rang and it was Kentrell trying to FaceTime. I declined it and went back to my live. "You guys I'm single." I wink.

"I'm in BR right now, so put me on one y'all homeboys." I giggle. Kentrell called again and I declined. "My senior year starts in August y'all I'm so exited to graduate." I shriek smiling.