4

milani

I put all my things in the suitcase and flew to Laina's room. "I can't find my phone." she panicked. "Wait lemme call it." I pull mine out calling her contact. I heard it ringing under her pillow and she grabbed it. "Ok come on." we headed to the car since Kentrell and the gang was already outside. Kentrell looked at me and began walking my way. "Say, what I said bout this tight shit?" he tugged my jeans. "Back up." I look up at his sexy ass. The mug he had on his face looked so good on him. He should always look mad. "Get in the fucking truck." he pointed snatching my suitcase out my hand. I scurried off to the truck and got in the backseat. Five minutes later he got in with me. "Where is Laina?"

"She safe when she with the gang you ain't gotta keep worrying about her." he said with a little attitude.

"You must got some anna?" I ask with my brow raised. "Shut up." he told me. I text Laina phone to make sure she's ok.

baddestchick🤞🏾❤️

lay u straight

as a line, u good?

yeah imma smack the fuck outta him though👊🏾

girl why 😂

he gotta funky ass attitude ion like it

im praying for y'all ride

lol thanks bitch😂

"Who you texting?" he asked. "The business that pays me." I roll my neck. He grabbed my neck roughly pulling me towards him. "Watch yo fucking mouth you heard me. Before I have you walking with a limp." he said in my ear. I closed my eyes tight to stop the waterfalls in my pants. "Ok." was all I could say.

"You hungry?" he let me go like everything was normal. "Yes." I nod my head. "Tell the driver where you wanna eat at." he pulled his phone out. I told him and he nodded his head. I scooted closer to Kentrell and put my head on his shoulder.

"Now you fuck with me."

"I been fucking with you stop mane." I whine. "Stop allat crying shit, big ass baby." he put his arm around my neck. "When am I gonna meet your kids?"

"Starr meeting me in Atlanta with K3." I nodded my head after he said that. Kentrell made the driver go into Canes to get my food. "Hmm." he passes me the blunt. I hit it a few times before taking my phone out to record myself. Kentrell was rapping nonsense and laughing at the same time. I posted some videos on snap before giving him his blunt. "Say take that fucking lipgloss off."

"So I can have dry lips? Um no." I tell him. He lit the end of the blunt drying it. "Don't go to sleep on me while we riding."

"I won't."

hours later...

"Wake yo ass up." he shook me. We were at a nice ass hotel here in Atlanta. "Here go yo key."

"Two comes in here." I said. I've been to a hotel a few times. "I told you I was gone have one. You thought I was playing?" I really did think he was joking. I got out the truck stretching when I saw Laina doing the same thing. "Mane!" was all she could say. I understood every piece of mane she said. "Ain't it." I walked over to her. "Joe talked my fucking head off, it was a nice conversation." she smiled. "Bitch I went to sleep I was high as hell and full." I laugh. "What floor you on."