9

milani

I yawned walking to the bathroom to use it. Kentrell was gone already so I'm about to go eat breakfast with Laina. It actually felt nice sleeping with him and not having sex. I used the bathroom then washed my hands. I went into the room and opened my bag grabbing my hygiene items. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then took a quick shower. "Where you finna go?" Kentrell came in the bathroom hugging me from behind. He inhaled the smoke from the blunt and looked at me in the mirror. "Finna go eat with Laina and Angel."

"Who is Angel?"

"Laina mom." I say. "Where yo OG?" he asked blowing the smoke out his mouth. "She died when I was younger."

"Oh my bad." his face softened. "No you good." I turn around facing him. His eyes were low and he had a smirk on his face biting his bottom lip. "Stop looking at me." I drop my head blushing. "Hurry up and get dressed son a nigga not stun you." he laughed. I rolled my eyes at him and unzipped my bag again. I grabbed some panties and a bra out putting it on first. I put on some jeans and a crop top with some slides.

"What you do with yo money?" YoungBoy asked. "I didn't touch it. It's still on the dresser."

"Spend that shit."

"Ok Ken I will damn. But lemme tell you some, the minute you ever feel like you made me or I need your money, I will fuck you up."

"You can't fight, and a nigga not even like that." he mushed my head. I ignored him and sprayed some perfume on me. "Imma pull that fucking ponytail off."

"You gonna pay for it too."

"I don't care." he tried passing me the blunt. I didn't want it so he put it on the counter and let it go out. "You can burn your counter like that you know?" I say. "So." he shrugged. Angel text me and let me know that she was outside.

"Don't be giving people my address." Kentrell said. "Shut up Laina drove." I tell him. I grabbed my purse and phone then Kentrell walked me to the door. "Gimme a hug before you leave." I chuckled then turned around hugging him. "What the fuck funny?" he smacked my ass then squeezed it. "You act like we in a relationship."

"Cause we is. Be safe." he opened the door for me. I told him bye then jogged to the car. I got in the backseat and they pulled off. "I can't believe you have a boyfriend." Angel said. I shook my head laughing. "Mane that's my friend."

"Mhm friends." she waved me off. "Ma that girl single." Laina said. "Shut up." Angel told her. After a while we pulled up at the restaurant and Laina parked the car. I was the first to get out because they are so slow. I fixed myself up and took a few pictures in the sunlight.

We went in and were seating quickly. The lady got our drinks and we scanned the menu looking for something to eat.

*

"My mama be talking her ass off." Laina sighed pulling out of the driveway. After we ate we dropped her off at home to go hang with the gang. "Don't do Angel bitch."

"Child I'm ready to graduate so I can move out."

"Yeah me too." I say. I do wanna see what it's like to be in my own place. "Imma grind different and I'm probably gonna stop working for Kentrell."

"Y'all probably will be in a toxic ass relationship by the time we graduate." she laughed. "Bitch I refuse, I can't see me and him together."

"I can." she shrugged. I rolled my eyes. I know me and Kentrell would never work out. We are way too different and we have two different types.

"What's up with you and Joe?"

"Girl he is the funniest person ever he have me crying. He's nice as fuck honestly and he got good ass head."