Becoming His Only Queen | 18+...

By thepengirl_

When Cecilia wakes up in a wattpad fantasy novel she's dumbstruck. Knowing the future of her character she tr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Samantha
Chapter 2 - Jasper
Chapter 3 - Samantha
Chapter 4 - Jasper
Chapter 5 - Samantha
Chapter 6 - Jasper
Chapter 7 - Samantha
Chapter 8 - Jasper
Chapter 9 - Samantha
Chapter 10 - Jasper
Chpater 11 - Samantha
Chapter 12 - Samantha
Chapter 13 - Jasper
Chapter 14 - Samantha
Chapter 15 - Jasper
Chapter 16 - Samantha
Chapter 18 - Jasper
Chapter 19 - Samantha
Chapter 20 - Samantha
Chapter 21 - Jasper
Chapter 22 - Jasper
Chapter 23 - Samantha
Chapter 24 -Samantha
Chapter 25 - Samantha
Chapter 26 - Jasper
Chapter 27 - Samantha
Chapter 28 - Samantha
Chapter 29 - Jasper
Chapter 30 - Jasper
Epilogue
BOOK 2

Chapter 17 - Samantha

1.8K 89 26
By thepengirl_

I turn to my side, an arm wraps around me, I smile and snuggle into his chest. Jasper is a better cuddler than I am, he makes cuddling one of my favorite things.

I fit my face in his neck, he feels warm and smells like sunshine. "How are you feeling?" His voice is deep and groggy, he runs a hand in my hairs.

I sigh in content, "Like I'm dead and in heaven." I push my legs over his, his hand moves to my ass and he pulls me closer.

"Then I'm glad I'm beside you."

I laugh, he looks down at me. I smile, the light in the room is dim so it's easy to adjust my eyes to it.

"Is it still night?" I ask, he presses a button on the nightstand and the shades go up letting sunlight inside, I quickly shut my eyes screaming as if I'm a vampire.

He laughs and shuts it, "What time is it?" I ask, he glances at the nightstand.

"Almost noon."

I sit up quickly, my waist and the lower parts ache in the reminder of last night's deed. I wince.

He sits up quickly scanning my face, "I'm fine. Just a little pain." I reassure him. The time has me moving again, I had appointments in the morning and Madam Carla is going to be sore about it.

"Where are you going?" He grabs my wrists. "You need to rest."

I chuckle, "I'm fine." I stand up. I'm wearing his polo shirt, it makes me smile. "I'm keeping the shirt." I say and he smiles.

"It's all yours darling." He gets up and gives me a kiss. He's wearing only sweatpants. I melt into the kiss, he wraps his arms around me and so do I.

"Let me bath you." His hand slips under my shirt, stroking my bare skin.

"No funny business, I feel sore."

"Of course not. I'm a gentleman." He says, I grin and let him do his thing.

*

I can barely sit for a few minutes when my lower region starts to burn, I walk around the office doing my work. The door opens and I look up at Jasper, it's too early for him to be home.

"What are you doing here?" I ask setting my notepad down, he walks in with a green colored smoothie.

He hands it out to me, "Helps with the soreness." I take a sip and instantly want to spit back.

"Tastes like shit."

"Better than walking around sore." He flops on my chair and pulls me on his lap. "Drink up." He orders and I do.

I'm happy that he cares.

"Why are you not at work?" I look at him sipping the smoothie, it starts to taste better.

He pushes some hair behind my ear, "I took a day off." He says casually.

"Sounds nice." I say and he smiles kissing my cheek. Lately he's being too touchy.

"I'm taking you out for dinner." He announces, butterflies take flight in my stomach.

"We are going on a date." I exclaim.

"Yeah, you don't want to?"

"I'd love to!" I quickly exclaim.

He shuts my notepad and laptop, "Then get ready, I've already informed Carla."

I hug his neck, "God you are the best!" I exclaim making him smile.

*

I get dressed in a blue long gown that has a slit over my thighs. Marta, my personal beautician does my makeup and hair.

I walk downstairs and find him waiting for me, dressed like Prince Charming. He lifts me by my hips and kisses my cheek, he sets me down smiling.

"Someone's happy today." I say, he wraps an arm around me.

"Words can't explain darling."

He helps me get in the car then gets besides me. "So, where are we going?" I ask excitedly.

"Somewhere nice." He looks out, I has me smiling. He's scared he'll slip out the location if he talks more. I watch the trees pass by, it's been so long since I went out.

The car parks outside a luxurious looking hotel, Jasper and I look at each other. "You'll like it." He takes my hand and steps out. We people come in to greet him and our four guards stand behind us. It's like we are on a group date.

Jasper holds my hand and leads me inside, the manager shows us to our table.

He orders champagne which has me asking, "What's the occasion?"

He clinks his glass with mine, "You are the occasion darling." His smile sets goosebumps over my skin.

I drink up trying to hide the bustling nerves, I know this feeling. The feeling that makes me feel like I'm flying but actually falling.
Fallinv in love.
With Jasper.
My husband.

The realization has my heart on fire, he orders food and I busy myself with the view of our beautiful kingdom.

"Like the view?" Jasper's voice ask for my attention, I turn to him watching me.

I shrug, "It's beautiful." I drink the remaining champagne in my glass. The other tables are far from ours which gives us a lot of privacy to talk. There aren't many people anyway.

"It indeed is." He says which makes me smile. The food arrives, I can't help but steal a glance of him once a while, the way he cuts the meet, the way he chews, the way his fingers move, the way he drinks, everything seems intresting all of a sudden.

"Jacob taught me horse riding yesterday." I say, let's start with smaller topics.

"You liked it?"

"Yes! Horses are my favorite animals now. Also he told me all the stories of you falling from your favorite horse."

"Nothing of that sort happened, Milano just tripped."

"And you flew off him." I try to not laugh, he glares at me.

"Accidentes happen."

I shrug, "They do, like how you drank Madam Carla's medicine thinking it was alcohol." I laugh, he groans.

"That was an innocent mistake because I didn't know what alcohol tasted like and my friends pulling a prank on me isn't my fault!"

I laugh harder at the fact that he actually believed that the herbal remedy was alcohol.

Jasper sighs with a smile, "Well I've heard things about you too." He says confidently which as me raising my brows.

"And what are they?"

"That you planned on marrying Duke Samuel." His eyes are accusesing.

"I was twelve!" I exclaim and he shrugs. I roll my eyes and drink up.

The waiter clears the plates and brings the desert. "Ready for your surprise?" He asks as I finish my brownie, I narrow my eyes at him.

"I thought this was the surprise." I point at the food, he shakes his head and asks for my hand.

I place my hand in his, he kisses it while watching me. It makes me blush. He pulls out an envelope from his suit and sets it on the table.

I pull my hand and open the letter. My eyes widen as I read the content, "You are kidding." I read it again. "There's no way!" I exclaim, he seems to be enjoying my reaction.

"Jasper you got me an island?"

He shrugs, "You said you liked them." He says likes I asked for a stuff toy.

I read the letter again which says I now own a freaking island!

"This is unbelievable." I can't stop the grin that spreads over my face.

He drinks his champagne, "You'll like it."

"I already do." I hold the letter to my chest, "It isn't even my birthday."

"I don't need a reason to buy you a gift." I get up and hug him, he holds my waist and smiles up at me.

"Thank you so much Jasper." I mean every word.

"The pleasures all mine darling."

**

I love you all so freaking much!! Your support is all I want!

Vote, Comment And Share!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758K 38.1K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1M 51.3K 73
‟Tonight shall be the first and last night that we spend together, Gianita, for I do not intend to produce heirs by this marriage. The Prince would s...
461K 25.1K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...