My Hot Demon || J.JK ✔

By haru__bts

BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, th... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Very Important Note
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63 (Final)
Important Note!
Important Note!
Check this out pls

Part 52

4.6K 324 93
By haru__bts

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You are hot."

Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

(REMINDER :- There's a little mature content in this chapter. Be careful if anyone's uncomfortable with it)

Y/N P.O.V...

Adding to my surprise again, she came and stood infront of Jungkook while he lazily looked at her.

"Hey, you..." She pointed out her finger at Jungkook making him raise an eyebrow.

"Be my boyfriend." She uttered.

I blinked my eyes not being able to process the situation I am in.

Did she just ask Jungkook to be her boyfriend?

Proposing to a stranger, is she nuts?

"I don't know you, Miss." Jungkook had the same expression as before. "That's not a problem, you can get to know me later. Just be my boyfriend." This crazy woman can't be more stupid.

Jungkook surprisingly turned to me and I could see his amused face by seeing my expression.

I glared at him trying to warn him ahead.

"We'll see," are the words which came out of his mouth.

Both me and that crazy woman were left clueless.

Is that a yes or no?

"You mean that we should get to know each other first?" This woman sounded doubtful. "Mhm." Jungkook replied as he showed her a smile.

Did he ever show me a smile up until now?

Old man, I am sorry. At this rate, I am gonna murder your son and go to hell!

"Well then. I am Ria. Nice to meet you. And what's your name?" I could already feel her being comfortable with him. She slowly forwarded her hand to shake hands with him.

And he gladly took it. "It's Jungkook." He replied with a smile. This damned jerk, I am surely murder you one fine day. I boiled with anger just like a volcano which could burst at any time.

"These are my friends. Erik and Lila." She introduced her friends which definitely wasn't necessary.

"Wanna come over, tonight? We are gonna have a few shots at my home. And we can get to know each other more that way." She threw a wink at him.

I think I am gonna ask Old man's permission to kill her tonight. Before answering, Jungkook looked at me again. Is he playing with me right now?

He smirked.

This jerk!

"Sure, why not..." He uttered with a nasty smirk on his face.

"That's great and-" I interrupted her.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we have to go now. Excuse us." I didn't give her a chance to speak any further and left from there along with the others.

We got out of that mall without taking much time and I asked the other members to take Leo and go from here while I asked Jungkook to stay.

As soon as they left from this place, I shouted at Jungkook.

"Was that NECESSARY? Why did you agree to go to her place tonight? Have you gone crazy?"

"Getting close to her would be pretty useful for us to get close to her grandfather and we shouldn't let go of such a great opportunity." What a great reason he has in his hands.

"Why? Are you jealous?" He leaned to me as he whispered into my ears.

"I am not! Go to any woman, I don't give a fuck." I tried to be a bit rude which ended with a chuckle from him. "Alright." He was definitely enjoying it.

I left from that place not being able to entertain him anymore while he just followed me like a glue even after letting another woman flirt with him.

AFTER A WHILE...

"Why are you following me?" Jungkook asked me suspiciously. "None of your bussiness." I didn't spare him a glance.

If you are wondering, we are currently on our way to Ria's house as it was 7 PM. I asked Jimin and the others to take care of Leo.

Cuz I have to go to that Ria's house to make sure that she doesn't make any moves on Jungkook. That girl's really suspicious, who knows what she will end up doing to Jungkook. She might mix something in Jungkook's drink and take advantage of him while he is drunk.

I can't let that happen. I nodded as I knew what exactly is my mission for today.

"Do you think that Ria is gonna take advantage of me by mixing something in my drink?" I stopped on my tracks as soon as I heard him.

"H-How do you know?" I was clearly shocked.

"So, you really thought that way?" I didn't know what to answer him.

"Well..." I constantly glanced over my shoulder as I hesitantly looked at him time to time.

He chuckled at my behaviour and I could see his amused laugh.

Yeah, yeah. Laugh all you want, every dog has a day!

Without letting him bother me, I started walking away, leaving him behind but he managed to catch up to me.

He laughed all the way and irritated me like hell.

We reached to her house sharply at 8 PM.

As soon as we reached her house, I saw Ria rushing towards us, more like rushing towards Jungkook.

She seemed like she was about to hug Jungkook which made me stand infront of him preventing her from hugging Jungkook. She stopped running as soon as she saw me standing infront of him.

"Thanks for inviting us." I gave her a a forced smile. "Oh, it's okay." She spoke with a 'not interested' voice. But I didn't give a damn about it.

I went in along with Jungkook behaving like a his boyfriend and protecting him from Ria.

As we went in, we saw Ria's friends resting in the living room probably waiting for us. If I remember it correctly, that name is Erik and that girl is Lila. Erik looks like a notorious guy while Lila looks like a calm person.

"Jungkook, you can have dinner with me and if you want to have a few shots, you can join us. Anything is fine for me." She gave him a smile while she provided choices for him.

We made our way to a huge dining table.

I sat beside Jungkook while Ria sat infront of him.

No matter what he chooses, you are gonna flirt with him anyways. So, what's the difference? I sipped the water in my glass.

"I think I'll have some drinks first." Jungkook normally replied what he desired. "Great. I wanted to drink too." Her face lit up while I had the same expression.

"I'll go wash my hands." He got up from his seat as he spoke. "Alright, I'll show the way." Ria got up along with him. This girl won't let me sit at a single place.

I got up from there and followed them both.

This girl didn't stop bugging Jungkook all the way. Even when he is washing hands, she didn't stop staring at him. As soon as Jungkook was done washing hands, I grabbed a towel and placed it in his hands before Ria could hand his the towel she is catching.

"It's alright, Ria. You don't have to do this, we'll help ourselves." I gave her a forced smile again and saw Jungkook laughing at my serious jealous and fight with Ria.

He's having too much fun.

But I need to teach this Ria that this man here is mine no matter how idiotic he is!

"Let's go, Jungkook." She said as if Jungkook is the only person here with her. She is seriously trying hard to get on my nerves.

With that being said, she started leaving from me expecting us to follow her.

I was already burning with anger.

All of a sudden, I heard Jungkook whisper into my ear.

"You are too cute when you are jealous, Y/n. Too cute for me to resist." He bit my earlobe as he finished making me flinch at his actions.

He left from here after making my face red.

After calming myself down, I finally left from there and made my way to the dinning table.

I was shocked as soon as I reached to the dining table. The whole place was filled with alcohol. I made my way towards Jungkook and sat beside him.

"I think the alcohol here will be sufficient for us." Erik spoke as he placed few bottles on the table. Sufficient? It's way too much!

"So, let's just talk while drinking." Ria suggested.

"Let's start with Y/n." I looked at him after he called me so suddenly.

"Me?" I asked doubtfully. "Yes." He was sure of his suggestion, I just smiled as I knew that I can't deny him.

"So, what kind of a man do you like?" He asked an utterly ridiculous question.

"Well, a loving man is enough, I guess." My answer surprised them. "Y/n, you are a simpleton just like me." Lila finally spoke after a long time.

I just gave off a small smile.

"Question to Ria..." Erik pointed his finger at the girl beside him.

"What made you propose to Jungkook just like that?" He asked a question which I was eagerly wanting an answer from her.

"Well, he is manly and handsome. Just my type." She looked at Jungkook, hoping for a have impression from him. But he had the same impression just as before.

"Manly and handsome huh? Is he really manly? I wanna check it out myself too..." Erik seemed to be serious as he placed almost 50 bottles of alcohol on the table.

"Drink all of these and I'll agree that you have what takes to be a man." Erik had an eye contact with Jungkook while he spoke.

Jungkook was quite for a while.

"As you wish." Jungkook agreed as he grabbed a bottle of alcohol.

Is he insane? Does he want to drink all this wine by himself? Does he seriously want to kill himself? I gripped on my clothes as I realised that these drinks have a high alcohol percentage.

AFTER A WHILE...

He finished the last battle of alcohol and placed it on the table.

"I guess I am done." Jungkook's voice was stern.

He is a real monster but Jungkook seemed really drunk though he succeeded in showing his expressionless face making them have a wrong idea about him being sober.

Erik clapped. "Woah, man. You are really something, I would have passed out after taking 3 bottles." Erik seemed really surprised and shocked.

If he knew that this alcohol is too much for a person to drink, why did he even make Jungkook drink them? He is being way too much. While Ria seemed swayed by Jungkook.

Seriously, this Jungkook! Why does he have to be so perfect in so many ways? I feel like I have so many enemies.

We talked for a while just like that without realising that it was 11 PM but these guys didn't care about it. Everything was going normal until...

I felt a hand touch my bare thighs as I wore shorts. I gripped on the seat as I couldn't bear it. I had the rush of a weird feeling through out my body especially my stomach.

My breath got heavy as my heart was beating at a faster rate.

The grip on my seat grew tighter as Jungkook's hand moved towards my inner thigh.

Not being able to bear it any longer, I quickly got up.

The rest of them looked at me after my sudden action of getting up.

"Is something the matter?" Erik looked confused.

"I think...we should go now. It's almost 12 AM and it'll be hard to catch a cab. We are leaving, thanks for inviting." I helped Jungkook get up and made my way out not letting them speak another word.

I instantly got away from that house and managed to take a cab.

After helping Jungkook, I got into the cab as well.

I requested the cab driver to drive us to the nearest hotel as I can't afford to let the others see this condition of Jungkook. We'll just go back in the morning after he gets into his right mind.

And just like I was being attacked, I felt a hand wrap my waist from the back and I was instantly pulled by Jungkook. My eyes widened as he brought his face closer to mine.

I instantly stopped him as I was worried that the driver might see us.

This guy is truly reckless.

"Hey, who the fuck asked you to drink that much alcohol at once? Are you crazy? What if something happened to you?" I was truly worried as I shouted at him.

He rested his head on my shoulder.

"I didn't want to look weak infront of you." His voice was soft and he sounded sincere.

He did it...for me?

I glanced at this weird guy. He truly is my reckless guy.

We didn't take much time to reach a hotel. The driver left from here after taking the money from me and I helped Jungkook get in the hotel.

I took the keys of the room from the counter and made our way to the room. It wasn't too far so, we got to our room in no time.

I pushed this guy on the bed as I could no longer carry him.

I made sure that I locked the room and made my way to the other side of the bed just to plop myself on the bed but before I could make myself lay on the bed, I was pulled by a hand.

And before I could realise, I had Jungkook hover above me.

My heart raced at the sight of Jungkook being so close to me. It's like he was wide awake and knows what he is doing.

Too bad that he didn't give me time to process stuff as he already had his lips against mine. He changed positions to get the taste of every part of my mouth.

His tongue was dominating mine swiftly yet smoothly and the next second, leaving bites on my lips. He didn't stop kissing me even after we were out of breath. Adding to this tension, he hand was already under my shirt.

Smoothly making it's way, his hand travelled into my bra and had his fingers explore every inch of my breasts and had them poking my nipples.

I let out a slight moan as I gripped onto the sheets.

His mouth travelled down my lips leaving bites on my jawline to my neck. He sucked my collarbone and left some bites there instantly soothing them as he licked the places he bit.

He reached my lips again.

He slowly parted his lips from mine forcefully.

He placed both of his hands on either sides, trapping me.

He stared deep into my soul and seemed like he doesn't want to get out.

"Woman...I love you." He finished.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Phew, it took time to write this chapter containing 2500+ words~

Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote. Comment below to let me know whether this chapter was boring or not.

See you in the next part.

Follow me if you like this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.2K 37
"You are ours no matter where you are." Jeongguk. "You are ours no matter who you are." Jungkook. "Your body, your soul and everything about you belo...
3.6K 351 21
A boy whom I don't even know, I have never even seen him in my life. Sometimes he comes in my dreams and gives me that pleasure at night which takes...
14.1K 612 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
3.8K 160 24
Sweetheart let me help you...... He didn't mind the closeness between us .......Sweetheart did you reach safe? (I can see worry in his eyes for me)...