Outsmarted [Hwang Hyunjin]

Por JUH_JEOREO

Kim Yumi had it all. She was living a great life; she was popular, and had lots of friends... but she had to... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 7

2.6K 68 46
Por JUH_JEOREO

I was sitting in the office waiting room chair, on the opposite side of the room to Heeyoung. She was pretending to cry, but whenever the office people left or looked away she would glare at me.

Just when I finally thought I was done with all the Heeyoung drama she comes right back into my life. I'm not a pushover anymore though, I'm not going to let her get to me. Jieun did warn me about her, but I stupidly ignored her warning. I should've been more careful, because Heeyoung could definitely slow down my plans if she wanted to. She's a master manipulator, and whenever she shows the teachers her puppy dog eyes they all bend their backs for her. I would know; the amount of times I tried to tell a teacher she was bullying me, but got ignored because of her manipulation tactics is astounding. That's why I felt like moving away was the only option... I guess all good things must come to an end though because she's back. Faking sobs and sucking up to the teachers to get away with anything she does.

I look over at her and see her already glaring at me. I rolled my eyes at her childishness.

We're grade 11, grow up and stop with the glaring contest, you look stupid.

I notice a teacher walking into the room motioning for us to follow her. She guided us into the empty principal's office and made us sit in front of his desk.

"Mr. Shin will be here shortly," she said smiling and shut the door as she left.

Did this dumbass just leave me and Heeyoung alone after being called in here for arguing? What an idiot.

I looked over at Heeyoung who was just looking straight ahead, avoiding eye contact with me.

"What do you want from me, Heeyoung?"

She looked over at me with evil intent in her eyes. She looked stupid with her mascara running down her face and eyelashes falling off, but I tried to ignore it.

"Don't act so innocent, you whore," she said, "You know Hyunjin is mine, so stop trying to get into his pants."

EW WHAT THE FUCK? WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THAT?

"First of all, those aren't my intentions. Second of all, why do you even care? You don't own him, you broke up."

She looked at me with so much anger it caught me off guard. I didn't even know a human could look so mad. I didn't let it show on my expression; I wouldn't ever let this girl think she scared me.

"HYUNJIN IS MINE. A-AND WE DIDN'T BREAK UP WE'RE JUST ON A BREAK. HE STILL WANTS ME AND I DON'T NEED SLIMY WHORES LIKE YOU GETTING IN MY WAY!"

"Oh please, it's been a year, get over him. He clearly doesn't want to anymore so why don't you find someone knew to obsess over."

I rolled my eyes and looked away. Seeing her face pissed me off to new levels I didn't even know was possible... and please. "On a break"? Read the room sweetheart he's over you, he basically threw her off of him the other day in the cafeteria. I'm not sure why I was being so defensive about me hanging out with him, but seeing her pissed off, annoying as it is, brought me joy. Plus, how was I supposed to go further with my plan if this bitch was always on my ass? I need to get rid of her as soon as possible.

The principle came in the room talking to someone.

"Hyunjin here, and a few other witnesses have told me the full story, Mimi you're allowed to leave. Heeyoung you're staying here with me." Mr. Shin said.

Oh thank god there were witnesses. I stood no chance against Heeyoung's crocodile tears.

"Thank you Mr. Shin," I said bowing.

I left the room and sighed a breath of relief.

"You're lucky I was there to defend you," Hyunjin said, "Mr. Shin only witnessed the part where you were yelling at Heeyoung, so I told him that she was the one who started the fight."

Wow, Hyunjin actually defended me? That's surprising. He's on the bully's side for so long I didn't really know how to react to him being nice. Or is he even being nice? Maybe he wants something in return. I can't see him doing anything nice for anyone without expecting a favor or some sort of reward.

"Aren't you going to say thank you?" Hyunjin asked.

Oh ya, I guess I've been thinking for a while.

"Thanks." I said sternly.

"That's it?"

"Yup," I said and walked away from him to my second class.

I'm not to do cartwheels or sing him a song for defending me. He did the bare minimum, what does he expect? A round of applause? A simple thanks is more than enough for his ungrateful ass. Plus, where was he all of grade 8 standing up for me? It's going to take a lot more than defending me to get me to forgive him.

God, I really needed to work on my temper if I wanted to get on his good side. I keep on yelling at him and being bitchy. It's so hard though, seeing his stupid face infuriates me and all my natural instincts are constantly just telling me to get away from him as fast as possible.

I walked into class and everyone was looking at me, probably because I was late. Or maybe it was because they saw the fight Heeyoung and I had, who knows.

I sighed as I walked to my desk and slumped into my chair.

I hate attention, I thought as I could still feel all the students' eyes on me.

- - -

Class felt like it would never end. It took like 10 minutes for kids to stop staring and talking about me. I guess they definitely heard about or saw the fight.

DING DING!

Finally, I can leave this stupid class and talk to Jieun about what happened. I really needed to vent about Heeyoungs ugly makeup.

I walked down to the cafeteria and headed to Jieun's table.

"Oh my god! We heard about the fight! Are you okay?" Jieun asked, concerned.

"Ya, I'm fine. She decided to pick a fight with me because I was with Hyunjin and she thinks she owns him or somet-"

"WAIT YOU WERE WITH HYUNJIN?? Yumi, I told you not to mess with him! Heeyoung becomes a psychopath when it comes to him!"

I looked at her puzzled. She keeps saying that as if she knows more than she's leading on. Does she know more about Heeyoung that she's not telling me?

"Jieun, you keep saying that like you know from personal experience... do you know more than you're telling me?" I interrogated.

I'm not going to mess with this "secrets" crap, I hate when people lie to me, or keep stuff to themselves.

I looked Jieun in the eyes, pressuring her to tell me what's on her mind.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," she said looking away.

"Jieun tell me!" I pestered.

She's obviously hiding something, why doesn't she just tell me? I'm going to find out anyway..

"Jieun," I said sternly.

She looked back at me and once we made eye contact she cracked easily.

I love my interrogation eyes.

"Okay fine! I-in grade 10 I had a small crush on Hyunjin near the beginning of the year," she said embarrassed.

EW! MY FRIEND IS ONE OF THE BRAINLESS MORONS WHO LIKED HIM? I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN HER, I THOUGHT SHE WAS SMARTER THAN THIS!

"I went to go confess to him, since I had just found out Hyunjin and Heeyoung broke up over the summer. I brought him a box of chocolates on the roof of the school where I knew he would be, since he always went there after school. I walked all the way up the stairs and even prettied myself up for him. He was on the roof like I expected, and I started walking to him, excited to tell him how I felt. B-but Heeyoung had followed me to the roof, with all her minions. Hyunjin finally turned around and that's when she decided to strike. She pulled down my pants, and started throwing food at me with all her friends. They all laughed at me until I left... Since then I knew not to mess with her. She even made fun of me for that incident the next few months. I was so humiliated."

HEEYOUNG DID THAT? SHE PULLED DOWN HER PANTS? WHAT IS SHE, 3 YEARS OLD?

"OH MY GOD, JIEUN I'M SO SORRY! I HAD NO IDEA SHE DID THAT, HOW AWFUL OF HER!" I said.

Geez, thanks for the warning. I guess I have to be extra careful with my pants from now on.

"It's okay, it's not your fault. Plus, I'm over it. It's in the past and there's nothing else I can do about it now." She said smiling sadly.

"WHAT? YOU DON'T WANT REVENGE?"

"Well, to some revenge may seem ideal. For me though, I would rather just forgive her and move on with my life. Nothing good comes out of revenge... I'll let natural karma do its thing."

Is... that even a human response? No revenge? Wow she just made me seem like a really shitty person didn't she?

Meh oh well. I want my revenge, and they did much worse than pulling down my pants one time. Much worse.

I sighed remembering some of the horrible things Heeyoung has done to me.

Ya, they've done much worse.

Three years ago:

I was sitting on the bleachers all alone crying. My friends had just told me they couldn't hang out with me anymore because they didn't want to be targeted by the bullies too. I mean I understand why they did this, but it still hurt really bad. They were the last people I had.

I was sobbing with my hands covering my face.

"Hey, why are you crying?" someone said patting my back.

My neck immediately snapped at the person because I recognized her voice.

"H-heeyoung, what are you doing?" I said backing away from her.

"I'm just here to comfort a friend," she said smiling.

She's definitely got something up her sleeve.

"Why are you looking at me so suspicious?" she hummed putting on a fake pout, "You know we're friends right?"

She approached me and touched my shoulder. Her hands were cold, probably because she's a scaly lizard disguised as a human. I immediately flinched at the touch of her witch fingers, knowing she had plans for me.

"You know, friends... they want what's best for each other right?" she smiled down on me.

"...and this," she said poking my belly, "isn't what's best for you."

She frowned pretending to be sad.

"Heeyoung, I don't know what you're trying to do, but-" I said trying to get her to leave me alone.

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME, THAT'S NOT WHAT A GOOD FRIEND WOULD DO!"

I gulped. She has made fun of me before, but never really raised her voice like this.

"As I was saying... you are fat. You are fat and you are ugly. You are going to die, because you are too fat to walk with your monster legs. That's not what is best for you now is it?"

I felt my eyes start to fill up with tears. I tried to blink them away, to not look weak in front of her, but I couldn't help it. I started to cry.

"Yumi, I want what's best for you," she said. She suddenly grabbed my double chin. "This is not what is best for you."

I pushed her hand away and backed up some more, tears still flowing down my face.

"Yumi, do you by any chance... exercise?"

I shamefully looked up at her and shook my head.

"Ah, you see... that's the problem! That's the problem right there! You need to exercise, Yumi, and I can see by how fat you are that you will not do it on your own."

All of a sudden, she snapped. Her friends startled walking in from around the bleachers like ants.

"You see, my friends and I are her to help you with your problem," she sat down and crossed her legs, gently placing her hands on her knee. She then looked me into my eyes and smirked.

"I'm going to count down from 10 in a few moments. You better fucking run, or else my friends here are going to get you... and you don't want that to happen, or else they're going to beat the shit out of you," she said smiling.

My face dropped immediately. Sweat started trickling down my forehead as the panic started to set in.

Oh shit.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

80.6K 3K 41
(1st book) Hyunjin who loves avoiding people around him happens to meet a student who loves hanging around.
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
119K 2K 15
(Updated description) Tw for those who suffer from depression, suicidal thoughts, masking , and various other things there will be that in this book...
10.5K 355 49
Leaving high school on a high note yet life was way too far ahead and they needed to run in distant. It was like living in reality from an imaginary...