My Idol (Xingyun)

Autorstwa aPersonNamedKaito

Xingqiu is an idol. He loves singing and dancing, loving making people happy with his music. He likes reading... Więcej

Chapter 1: Song
Chapter 2: A New Follower
Chapter 3: Meeting Girls
Chapter 4: Xinyan
Chapter 5: Arguments
Chapter 6: That's What Are Friends Are For
Chapter 7: Concert Tickets
Chapter 8: Breakfast and Crystals
Chapter 9: Concert
Chapter 10: Butterflies
Chapter 11: A Date?
Chapter 12: Gay Panic
Chapter 13: Date With an Idol
Chapter 14: Photo Evidence
Chapter 15: Hickeys
Chapter 16: Parents
Chapter 17: Mother Knows Best
Chapter 18: Bricks of Guilt
Chapter 19: Interview Gone Wrong
Chapter 20: Meeting Amber
Chapter 21: Not Hungry
Chapter 22: Movie Theater
Chapter 23: Break Up
Chapter 24: Information
Chapter 26: Beer Bottles
Chapter 27: Concussion
Chapter 28: Let's Go
Chapter 29: Kissing in the Rain
Chapter 30: Sleepy Cuddles
Chapter 31: Pet Names and a Check Up
Chapter 32: Language Exchange
Chapter 33: Relapsing
Chapter 34: Dream
Chapter 35: Court Sentencing
A/N
Fontaine Tour (18+)
Lantern Rite Festival (FLUFF)

Chapter 25: Note With a Hoodie

5.2K 225 423
Autorstwa aPersonNamedKaito

I just wanted to say a BIG thanks to vylianxt for helping me with ideas and how the fricking write... Ily bestie ❤️

And there's an important note at the end!

Song: Drunk-Dazed by ENHYPEN (SOMEONE ASKED FOR THEM SO HERE YOU GO)
Art: @mochihan_

-

"Yanfei, I don't need to do anything "tech-y". I just need to look at his profile, see who he follows, get in touch with them, and then see what I can do." Ganyu said, laughing at Yanfei's shocked face.

"B-but I thought... Oh never mind!" She said, slightly flustered at her unintelligence.

Ganyu pulled out her phone and went to Facebook. She opened the app with a quick touch of her finger.

Going to Xingqiu's profile, she looked through who he followed, which thankfully, wasn't a lot of work.

"That's such a cringe username..." Yanfei said, staring at the screen from behind Ganyu's shoulder.

The indigo haired girl just laughed and pressed on his profile.

"It feels like we're stalking him." Yanfei said under her breath.

"You get used to it." Ganyu replied.

They looked at who he followed and who followed him back. Saw his posts of friends and matched them with his followers.

"Okay so... She matches with this profile... Oh! And look!" Yanfei pointed out a brown haired girl that matched another profile picture.

"Is that it? Only two friends? That's kinda sad to be honest." Ganyu said.

Yanfei chuckled. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laughing..." she said with a laugh.

"Let's see if they'll respond." Ganyu tapped on one of the profiles, following and dming them.

Ganyu Qixing
Hi! I work for Xingqiu Guhua. He's been really down lately, and I know that he has ties with your friend, Chongyun. I was wondering if you had any information on him. Of course, you don't have to answer.

Not long after Ganyu has sent the text, she got a reply.

HuTaosDead_Lolz
Ahhh
Omg I can't believe this! And yes, ik Chongyun. He's my best friend. What kind of info do you want about him?

Ganyu Qixing
Thank you for responding! Any info really. Have you been in touch with him recently? Xingqiu hasn't been able to contact him at all for the past month and a bit. We all are getting worried.

HuTaosDead_Lolz
Actually, he hasn't talked to me or another friend in about a month also. Uhh his parents are like super SUPER strict. Idk if you already knew, but that's some info ig... He's shy, never really knew about different sexualities bc his mom was always religious. He flinches whenever someone swears bc his dad had some issues. He never really smiles and is always kinda closed off...

Ganyu Qixing
Thank you so much! This has been really helpful, I can't thank you enough! If there is anything else, please contact me.

HuTaosDead_Lolz
Will do! >:3

"Well, that went smoothly." Yanfei said, having read the whole conversation.

"Actually, yeah. I was expecting some resistance. But everyone's full of surprises, I guess." Ganyu smiled. This went better than expected. Thankfully, the person they talked to didn't get mad and report them.

And they got more information than they thought they would.

So Chongyun had religious parents and a dad that had "some issues" as the person said.

"We forgot to ask their name!" Yanfei suddenly shouted. "Should we ask? Is it too soon?"

"I don't think so. Maybe later if they give us anything else. And maybe we should ask for his address." Ganyu said in her calm, sweet voice.

"Don't you think that's like stalking him? I know technically we are, but still. Isn't that a bit much?"

"We need to know where he lives so we can go see and talk to him. Xingqiu needs answers. If not, he's going to be like last time or even worse. None of us want that, Yanfei."

The pink haired girl paused and thought about what her friend just said. Finally, she slumped into her chair, letting out a breath.

"Okay... You know what to do better than I do." She said and took a sip of her tea.

"Good tea by the way."

-

The girls had gotten Chongyun's address and a few other hints about the boy himself. The girl they were talking to was named Hu Tao. Ganyu thanked her over text and said she'd report back with news about him. She was still in college and exams were coming up so she couldn't go and check on him.

"I'll call Xingqiu and tell him about what we have." Yanfei said to Ganyu, who was still scrolling through her phone, looking for anything more on the boy.

"Sure, okay."

And with that, Yanfei got up from her seat and went to the door. She'd call him in the car.

"I'll be going now."

"Bye! Tell me how it goes." Ganyu called after her as she shut the door.

"Will do!"

Yanfei walked to the entrance of the building, having called a car as she made her way down.

Closing the car door, she told the driver to go to the address Hu Tao had given them.

She dialed Xingqiu's number, the boy picking up almost immediately.

"Hey." He said.

"We know where he is." Yanfei said simply.

"Really!? Take me with you, please! I need to see him."

"No. If his mother is how we think she is, you won't be allowed in, or anywhere close to him. Let me go by myself." Her voice was stern. She couldn't risk getting Xingqiu caught or hurt or worse.

There was silence on the line for a moment.

"Come to my house. Let me give him something if I'm not allowed to see him."

"Alright. Make this quick."

Yanfei told to driver to go back to Xingqiu's house, as he had ordered.

It only took about 5 minutes to get there since they were already so close.

She took the elevator up to the top floor and walked to his door.

Not knocking, she pushed the door open.

"I'm here." She said and looked around.

"Coming!" She heard Xingqiu say.

Making her way into the house more, Yanfei made herself comfortable on the couch.

A few seconds later, Xingqiu came down from upstairs holding a navy blue hoodie.

"Give him this. If he actually never wants to see me again, at least he'll still have something from me to remember..." He gave the hoodie to Yanfei, who neatly folded it.

"I'll be going then. I'll tell you how it goes."

Xingqiu nodded and walked the girl to the door. Saying their goodbyes, Yanfei left and walked back to the elevator, pressing the bottom button.

Once she was back in the car, she told the directions to Chongyun's house.

She looked over the hoodie in her lap, noticing something in the pocket.

Dear Chongyun,

I hope you know how much I appreciated your company and every moment we've spent together. It means more than you could possibly imagine. Seeing you made my entire day better. I loved the way you blushed every time I said you were beautiful. I loved the way you weren't as shy around me as everyone else. I loved all the tiny insignificant things you do. You may not notice, but I get butterflies every time I see you. My heart beats fast every time I kissed you. And those times when you kissed me... It makes me dizzy every time I think about it. I never believed in soulmates before I met you, but now I have no other way to explain it. It's like my soul has a rhythm and yours has a beat. Together, we're music.

I love you.

-Xingqiu

-

Hi guys! Tysm for reading this story, you don't know how much it means to me!

First off, I'm so sorry, I did Amber so dirty. She is amazing and should literally be fvcking worshiped.

Second, I'm going camping! I prob won't update until Monday or Tuesday

And third, THANK YOU FOR 10K!! IT MEANS A LOT BESTIES!!

Comments, questions, and concerns can be put here >>>>>

Make sure to eat, drink, shower, and walk around! Ily ❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

125K 4.9K 48
Xingqiu constantly confesses his feelings for Chongyun. Eventually, Xingqiu convinces himself that Chongyun wouldn't ever feel the same; But what hap...
641K 36K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
19.3K 925 45
Alhaitham's life has been tainted with disturbances. At the age of 2, his hearing was categorized as deafness, and his migraines have been progressin...
37.5K 3.8K 44
After being charged for illegal drug usage, drunk driving and whatnot, Lan Wangji (a current hotshot top star) decided to end his career. With the...