My Husband With Scolar Syndro...

jenniertyuiop tarafından

Jennie Kim lived for twenty-six years before she knew that she had a sudden genetic disease. There was no med... Daha Fazla

1. Rebirth
2. Proposal
3. Marriage
4. You're feeling sad
5. Suspected ex-wife
6. We wait for them to agree
7. Loving her
8. Give Me your picture
9. You're my window
10. Cute
11. Sit Together
12. Don't Hate Me
13. First day living together
14. To promise
15. Present
16. You're Absolutely Dazzling
17. Headphones
18. Salary
19. You're More Beautiful Than Books
20. Handing Over Salary Card
21. Not At All Uncomfortable
22. Lisa very good
23. An Unexpected Popular Advertisement
24. Sudden Clap of Thunder
25. First Kiss
26. Flirty
27. Returning Home
28. Insufficient Strength
29. Jigsaw Puzzle
30. How Much Is In The Salary Card?
31. Cup of Happiness
32. Go Back to Work and Support a Wife
33. To Give Out Wedding Candies
34. Another Onset
35. Has Nothing to do with Virtue or Responsibility
36. Coaxing Wife
37. Pleasant Surprise
38. Skipping Work
39. A Gift For Victory
40. Wedding House
41. Irresistible Itch
42. Don't Want to Scare Her
44. Angry
45. Run Away
46. I'll Pick You Up From Work
47. What Are You Afraid Of?
48. I've Already Liked Her From A Long Time Ago
49. Contradiction
50. Sleep With Me
51. Jennie Likes Me
52. Make You Better
53. Cares About Family
54. Valentine's Gift ( 1 )
55. Valentine's Gift ( 2 )
56. Valentine's Gift ( 3 )
57. First Night At The New Home
58. Signs Of Genetic Disease
59. Lose Control
60. Growing Up
61. I've Been to Your School
62. Change
63. Complete Couple
64. Sweet Worries
65. At a Loss
66. Bought It All
67. Ji Eun Disease
68. No Cure
69. If I'm Sick Too
70. No Need to Understand Sadness
71. You Promised
72. Do You Have Abdominal Muscles?
73. Have a Baby
74. Faint
75. I'm Not Afraid
76. Disease
77. Finale
Extra - First Meeting
Extra - Leo Manoban
New Book
New Book

43. Thunderstorm, Want to Kiss You

9.5K 421 63
jenniertyuiop tarafından

To decorate the new house, there are too many things to consider, but this feeling of filling the home little by little gave a fulfilling sense of happiness. This kind of happiness can dilute all one's fatigue.

Lisa was immersed in Jennie's vision, and for the first time, desperately wanted to live in a completely strange house. she wanted the big sofa that Jennie said, the one that would let them both watch TV and sleep without going back to the bedroom when they were sleepy. she wanted a big TV on the opposite wall and buy a good stereo that Jennie said to experience the effect of the cinema at home. she wanted to see Jennie in the kitchen preparing dinner for them on the marbled counters. At that time, she wanted to help her prepare the dishes and eat together, and then she would wash all the dishes and put them back in the cupboard.

She wanted to read a book in the loft with Jennie, let the sunlight shine through the colored glass windows.

She likes this house; this is only her and Jennie's house.

”Boom ~~”

A muffled noise came from the sky, which alarmed Jennie who was lying on the ground, hesitating about what color sofa to buy.

”It's really going to rain.” Jennie looked at the sky that was gradually covered by clouds outside. In the morning, Uncle Jung said that there would be rain, but she didn't believe that there would be, until now.

It rained and thundered.

Lisa stared blankly out the window with her eyes flashing unknowingly.

”Lisa, go and turn on the light in the living room.” The sky was covered by thunderclouds, and the room darkened at once. Jennie could hardly see the words on her notebook, "It got so dark so fast and it will rain heavily for a while. I'll close the bedroom and loft windows."

Jennie threw the notebook in her hand on the ground and stood up from the ground. When she was about to go to the bedroom to close the window, Lisa suddenly caught her arm.

”Lisa?” Jennie turned around in surprise, but at this time the sky was already very dark, and the living room's light wasn't on. She couldn't see the expression on Lisa's face and could only ask him, “What's wrong?”

”It's raining.” Lisa's voice was a little dull.

”I know, it should be thunderstorm. Although the sky looks scary, the rain will stop soon. Don't be afraid.” Jennie comforted.

”It's thundering.” After Lisa said this, there was another muffled sound from the sky, like the suppressed roar of a wild beast, and her Adam's apple rolled in her throat.

”You …” Jennie remembered that Lisa was afraid of thunder, how could she forget!

”Don't be afraid, the thunder won't hurt us.” Jennie didn't get to close the window. She stood on her tiptoes and struggled to cover Lisa's ears, fearing that Lisa would be scared by the thunder again. While covering her ears, she wanted to find a nearby shelter to make Lisa more secure.

”Lisa, let's go to the bathroom.” The bathroom window is small, unlike the living room that was attached to the balcony, hiding there wouldn't be as scary.

”It's raining.” Lisa didn't follow Jennie's instructions and stood stunned in the same spot in the living room, mechanically repeating these words.

Jennie thought that Lisa was afraid, but if the lights in the living room were on at this time, she would find that there was no trace of fear on Lisa's face.

”I know, let's go to the bathroom.” Jennie dragged Lisa, but Lisa grabbed her and pulled towards the opposite direction.

”Lisa?” Lisa's hand was steady and strong, Jennie was pulled by her, and watched her go straight to the balcony. Then she opened the floor to ceiling window of the balcony and took her to the stormy balcony.

Only a moment later, the two were drowned wet by the heavy rain.

”Boom~~” There was another thunder in the sky, a flash of light flashed behind the clouds. With the electric light, Jennie saw the wet Lisa. she stood with her back towards the sky and looked down at her. But the dark environment still made her unable to see Lisa's expression.

What's wrong?

”Lisa, it's raining. Let's go in first.” Jennie didn't know what was wrong with Lisa, but she didn't feel good being rained on by the storm. She tried to take Lisa back indoors first.

Seeing that Jennie didn't understand her, Lisa had to lean forward along with her movements, and press Jennie on the glass window of the balcony with her whole body, then lowered her head to remind her with actions.

”Oh!”

Jennie' eyes widened; her wet body was almost unsteady against the smooth glass window. The back of her waist was firmly supported by Lisa. They kissed each other on the rainy balcony, they kissed under the dark sky…

If Jennie didn't understand what Lisa meant at this time, it was a waste of that honeymoon trip. At this moment, she seemed to return to that small dark and humid scene on the hillside.

Jennie closed her eyes and took the initiative to deepen the kiss.

After the rainstorm continued for more than ten minutes, it gradually became calmer, the thunder clouds dispersed, and light returned to the world.

The two had also returned to the living room, leaning against the wall, sitting on the living room floor, wet and trembling. The rain ran from their bodies and dripped down from their clothes to the ground.

”The bedroom window is open, the room must be soaked.” Jennie said.

”Em.”

”The loft door wasn't closed. There must be more water coming through from the terrace.”

”Em.”

”This kind of good flooring will cost a lot of money to be repaved if it's damaged.”

”Em.”

”You just, just, it's all caused by you. What are you going to do now?" Jennie asked angrily.

”…I'll wipe it.” Lisa moved to stand up but was held down by Jennie.

”The only thing in this room that can be used as a rag is the clothes on our backs, but our clothes are also dripping wet.” Jennie raised her sleeves, and a string of water droplets fell from the sleeve in an instant, then fell along the gap of the floor.

After being silent for a moment, Lisa suddenly took off her jacket, wringed it in her hand and wringed out the water.

”…” This was to wring it dry to wipe the floor, but still made water drop directly on the floor.

It seems that Lisa also found that she made a mistake just now, so subconsciously she wiped the water with the jacket she just used to wring off the water.

”…”

When Lisa finished, she found that her clothes were beginning to drip again. Suddenly, she frowned in embarrassment and looked helplessly at Jennie. How innocent that expression was.

Jennie covered her face, and couldn't restrain herself, she just simply laughed generously. She laughed out loud and the whole person leaned unsteadily from side to side, as if she was having a recurring epilepsy.

Her husband is so motherfucking cute.

”Why did you kiss me just now?” After laughing enough, Jennie stroked her wet hair in front of her forehead and asked Lisa with her head tilted.

”It's raining and it's thundering.” Lisa pursed her lips and answered uneasily.

Was Jennie angry?

”Because I kissed you last time when it rained and thundered, so you kissed me this time because it rained and thundered, right?” Jennie asked.

”Em.” Lisa was a little guilty. After all, this incident only happened once. she wasn't sure if it could be used as a convention between her and Jennie. But she likes that kiss. she wants to make it a routine during thunderstorm days. she wanted to have a chance to experience that feeling again.

”You're stupid ah.” Sure enough, Jennie, who confirmed her conjectures, couldn't laugh or cry.

Jennie scolded me for being stupid, did she… dislike it?

”Why do you have to kiss me on a thunderstorm day? It only rains a few days out of 365 days of the year. If you want to kiss me, you can do it any time.”

Lisa's dejected expression didn't have time to form before she glowed like flowers blooming in spring.

”I'm your wife, you can kiss me anytime, you don't have to wait until it rains.” Even the more intimate things, you have the right.

Jennie has never been so straightforward in saying words of endearment to anyone. Even in front of Lisa, she was still a little uncomfortable. But she didn't look away because of shyness. She was afraid that if she looked away, Lisa wouldn't understand. She wanted to look Lisa in the eye, and tell her with voice, emotion, eyes and everything so Lisa could understand.

I like your kisses.

Lisa smiled, her eyes shining under her dimples. she leaned over and attached her face close to Jennie's face.

Jennie didn't hide, she blushed, and her heart thumped. Waiting for Lisa's next move, waiting for her to cover her lips little by little.

The thunderstorm outside the window has already stopped, but the thunderstorm in Lisa's heart has just begun. From this moment on, the kiss from that rainy day will appear every minute of her life.

Suddenly she liked thunderstorms.

”How are we going to go out now huh.” It was more than ten minutes after Lisa had kissed enough.

The two were still sitting on living room floor wet, with their hair disheveled and it was embarra.s.sing.

”Not going out.” Lisa replied.

It was really simple and rude. Jennie reluctantly tug the corner of her mouth helplessly; this untimely action caused a tingling pain. Even without looking in the mirror, Jennie knew her mouth didn't look good.

”I'll take my cellphone and ask someone to buy us clothes.” Fortunately, she put her cellphone on the marbled platform in the kitchen, so the cellphone survived, otherwise the two would really have to wait and naturally dry before going home.

Jennie picked up her cellphone and found that there was more than a dozen missed calls, all of them from the Manoban family.

”Why didn't we hear the sound.” Jennie's heart leaped and hurried returned Go Eun's call.

”Mom.”

”Jennie, how are you? Is Lisa okay?” Go Eun asked panicky.

”It's okay, we're fine.”

”A big thunder just hit, and Lisa is afraid of thunder.” She called Jennie as soon as thunder sounded, but Jennie never answered, which made her worried. For fear that Lisa would suddenly having an issue and Jennie wouldn't be able to take care of her alone.

”Lisa…” Jennie glanced back at Lisa who came over and said, “Lisa isn't afraid of thunder.”

”Lisa isn't afraid of thunder?” Go Eun couldn't believe it.

”You tell Mom yourself.” Jennie clutched the phone and whispered to Lisa.

Lisa nodded and leaned over to answer Go Eun who was on the other side of the phone, “I'm not afraid of thunder.”

”Lisa? Are you okay? You're really not afraid of thunder.” Go Eun still didn't believe it as in Seoul, there were seldom thunderstorms, but every time there was, Lisa's mood wouldn't be good.

”En, I like thunder.” Lisa added in a good mood.

”Like thunder?” This was a strange direction of evolution.

”Cough… that mom, please tell Jisoo Oppa and dad that both I and Lisa are fine. I won't return their calls one by one.” Jennie coughed awkwardly, afraid that Lisa would say something she shouldn't.

”Okay, then I'll tell them.”

"And … there is some rain in the house here. I'm afraid the floors are soaked, so I need to clean it up before I can return."

"I'll ask Uncle Jung to help you." Go Eun said.

”No, I'll just take a mop and mop it up soon.” The two sides said a few more words before Jennie hung up the phone.

After hanging up the phone, Jennie ordered two sets of sportswear online, and bought some cleaning tools. Less than half an hour later, the doorbell rang. Jennie knew it was the runner who arrived, then asked Lisa to open the door.

Her current appearance really wasn't suitable to appear in front of outsiders.

”hello, this is the clothes you ordered, a woman's set, a men's set and a mop…” As soon as the door opened, the delivery man saw a wet handsome Lisa with rosy and full lips.

This is … how war breaks out ah.

”Lisa, did you get the clothes?” Jennie asked in a restless way from the bedroom.

The delivery's soul ignited in an instant, and his brain hole couldn't stop. If he wasn't mistaken, there's nothing in this empty house, which is equivalent of the two people…

”Got it.” Lisa took the stuff, slammed the door shut with a bang, interrupting the delivery man imagination.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.5M 75K 63
"And the third reason?" Lisa asked as she rested her hands on Jennie's hips. Jennie laughed, her shoulders were shaking. The sound of it echoed acros...
80.5K 3.1K 30
Interview... (JK - Father, LM - Mother, L - Son) 1. What is something you carry everywhere with you? JK: A gun. LM: I prefer being indoors, specifi...
509K 16.3K 32
Lisa Manoban the typical senior high school student get the eyes of the bitch who she saved from being harassed at the club. Jennie Kim, a model, stu...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...