๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ ยฆ genshin imp...

By -yacultbtxh

๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰, ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’†, ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’๐’, ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’† โ†ณ in which y/n finally gets a second c... More

๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
o f f e r i n g s
15
16
17
18
19
๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–•๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–Ÿ
20
๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‡๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–Š๐–—
21
22
23
24
26
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐‹๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐„
27
28
29
๐–—๐–Š๐– ๐–‘๐–†๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
0ฬตอฬฟฬ™0ฬถออ‹ฬพฬฎฬกฬปอ“1ฬดฬฟฬ€ฬ“ฬจ
0ฬถฬ’อ‚ฬฝฬŽอ‘อ อ“ฬžอ“ฬชฬกฬฆฬฐฬฒอ“0ฬตอ ฬ‚อฬอ„อ‹ฬ‡อ อ†ฬนฬนอฬผฬฃฬนอŽฬžฬชฬฑฬฒ2ฬถฬ„ออŠฬกฬคฬฆฬœฬคฬกฬ—ฬฆ
0ฬถฬฬˆฬซฬ–ฬฑฬฆฬผ0ฬถอŠฬอƒฬŒฬฬˆอ“ฬ—ฬคอ•อ‰อ‡3ฬตอ’ฬšออ„ฬ€อŠอŠอ›อ„อ„อ”อœ
0ฬอŒฬขฬป0อ อ„อ ออ‘ฬฬ€อŠฬณฬปฬจฬซฬนอขฬ™ฬ4ฬ‹ฬ†ฬฟฬ…ฬ‹อ›อžอกอ‚ฬจฬ—ฬฎอŸอฬคอœฬ–ฬ—
0ฬดฬŠฬ‡ฬŽออ‹อ‚ฬฟฬฬŒฬผฬฑฬขฬชอ•ฬชฬฒฬกฬ™ฬฃฬžอˆ0ฬทอŒอ„ฬ“อ˜ฬ…ฬ‘อ„ฬฐฬŸอšอ‰ฬ˜ฬซฬฆฬกฬจฬคฬ5ฬตอฬพฬšอ—ฬžฬนฬฏออŽอ–ฬบฬ ฬปฬ–ฬฏฬฉฬฌอŽ
0ฬตอ„อ‹อ†อ›ฬ„ฬฅฬฆอ™ฬซอ•0ฬดออŠอŒฬ…อƒฬŸอ‰อšฬ˜ฬญ6ฬตฬ‚ฬ‘อƒอ›ฬƒฬฒออ‡
0ฬถอŒฬ„อ‹ฬŽฬ„ฬฃอˆฬฐฬข0ฬตอŠอ‘อˆ7ฬทฬ”ฬ‰ฬอ–ฬ—

25

22.5K 1.1K 2K
By -yacultbtxh

"Come on, Lady Y/n! It's just a mini celebration for all the members of the Dvalin Protection Squad!" Paimon said, her hands pressed against each other as she kneeled on air infront of the said female.

Y/n rubbed her temple and sighed feigning sadness, "As much as I'd like to, I still have work to do. You guys can go ahead and celebrate on your own." waving her hand as a goodbye to her companions and heading off to god-knows-where.

Venti hummed, playing around with his braid before grinning as he grabs Aether by the arm.

Licking his lips as he stared at the latter's face, "Traveler, now's our chance. Let's make a run for it!" he said, pulling Aether towards who-knows-where.

"H-hey! Wait for Paimon!" Paimon yelled out, floating towards the two as Jean and Diluc stared at their backs. 

"Well, I suppose it's time for us to rest then."

What's more of a wonderful combination than moonlight and the scent of cecilia's wafting through the air. 

Putting Paimon's loud screams aside, it was a normal everyday life for Venti.

Walking by Starsnatch cliff, collecting cecilia's, staring at the loving couple infront of him as he decides on sitting by the side of the cliff. Aether following right after him, "Venti, why are we here?"

The green clothed bard sighed as he stared at the cecilia's with a forlorn look, "Traveler, let me tell you a story."

"A story of the twins who were supposed to never exist."

Trees, tall and intimidating trees surrounded a couple as the ground below them rumbled with lightning striking the spot beside Rachel.

Vincent quickly grasped onto his wife and hurriedly dragged her out the forest. 

"Love, why is this happening to us?" Rachel asked her husband. Placing a hand by her swollen belly as Vincent covered his face with his palms, "We should've just stayed by the shack." she continued. "Maybe then, our baby wouldn't be in this type of danger."

The couple leaned against each other as a harsh breeze pass through them, Vincent gently caressed Rachel's hands as he lightly blew on them. "I apologies, wife. I should've just went alone instead of bringing you with me here." eyes focused on the dainty hands his wife had.

Rachel stared at her husband's face, shaking his hand off hers as she used them to cup his face before leaning her forehead to his. "What are you saying that for? It's not like we haven't done anything like this before." 

The pair chuckled, the tension between them flying away. "So let's wait for someone to pass by! Hopefully, we see a traveler tomorrow." 

The next day came by quickly, the couple was found by a traveler. Lumine, that was the traveler's name.

The couple thanked Lumine incessantly, bowing towards the young female as she waved her hand telling the couple that it was absolutely no problem.

The couple waved their hands towards Lumine who was leaving as the she waved back and ran towards archons-know-where.

Staring up at the sky, Lumine wished for the couple's baby to be born safely.

But of course, who would listen to a traveler's prayers from far away? And grant their blessing to the young couple?

Absolutely none.

Vincent held tightly to his wife who was currently giving birth, saying words of encouragement to his panting wife. 

Rachel slapped Vincent, "Shut up for a second, my god!" she said before yelling out curses yet again.

Vincent–unbothered by his swelling cheek–still persisted on saying words of encouragement to his wife. 

"You can do it, Rachel!"

"Just a bit more, Rachel!"

"Vincent if you don't shut up, I'll be the one killing you!"

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Etoile! They're beautifully healthy twins!"

Vincent's heart dropped to his stomach as Rachel stared at the him with horrified eyes. Their minds traveled back to the astrologist they've encountered before heading into the forest.

"You will give birth to not one but two beings on this world. One who will bring balance to life and the other who will bring nothing but destruction."

"It's best you get rid of the other one.."

"Before it's too late."

Vincent curled his hands into fists, before looking at his wife with determined eyes. The doctor left them, thinking that the couple might need time as the atmosphere inside the room dampened.

"Rachel, I'm sorry." he muttered, staring at his weeping wife. Embracing her as he felt tears soaking his top, "We'll be okay, Love. We can think it through first before taking any action, let's at least try raising them." he said, tracing circles by Rachel's back as the latter let out hiccups.

"We'll be just fine."

The couple named both the twins "Y/n", the eldest being an energetic social butterfly as the other was the complete opposite.

Being the one who was frequently getting sick meant that she was being babied a lot by her parents, it was hard for the couple to be always there for the kids as they had jobs during the day and Rachel only stayed by the youngest. 

This caused the eldest one to hold grudges against her own twin. They were the same weren't they? But why is it that she's the only one being shunned out when she's the one who's helping the most in their house?

Y/n wasn't doing anything to help at all! All she does is lay down on her bed, even a single cough will make their parents rush to her side.

Why is she the one being left out? Wasn't she the perfect child? She always heard that from the townspeople whenever she was playing with other children. About how much they'd be grateful for her to be their child.

During that one cold night, her twin had a fever which meant their parents taking care of her once again.

The eldest one held onto their dad's pants, "Daddy." she said, looking up at Vincent as he smiled down at her. Patting her head before kneeling to her height, "What is it??"

Opening her mouth as she stared into her father's eyes, "Why can't Y/n just die? If she did then you guys wouldn't have to run around the house this often."

Vincent's eyes widened as soon as these words came out of his child's mouth, his blood ran cold when the child infront of him gave him a big grin as if she said nothing wrong.

Vincent's lips quivered slightly before he forced out a small smile, "Sweetheart, you should head to bed okay? Let's talk tomorrow." he said, leaving his child alone inside the room.

All the anger, frustration, and hatred swirled inside her mind. As soon as her parents left her twin's room, she entered. "Big sister?" the younger one mumbled before coughing, staring at her twin's face. "Hi, y/n." she said, climbing onto her bed.

"Why are you here?" asked the one laying in bed. "Y/n" chuckled before grabbing her twin by the neck and strangling her, "Y/n, we're twins and we even share the same name. Yet why is it.." she mumbled, pressing her hand against her twin's throat.

"Why is it that mom and dad pay more attention to you!" she continued. "I'm the one who's always helping! I'm the one who's better at everything!"

The other tried prying her twin's hand off her, saliva dripping down the side of her mouth as her vision slowly became blurry.  "They never look at me like how they look at you. That's why I'm sorry, Y/n..." she said, her eyes flashing as a tear dripped down her face. "There's only one more place in this family, you have to die."

"I'm only doing this because I love you a lot, Y/n."

Her sibling below her trashed around, mouth foaming as her eyes started to roll to the back of her head. Black filled her vision but before she felt the hands pressing against her throat leaving and her dad screaming.

"You monster!"

Vincent stared down at the child infront of him in disgust as Rachel embraced their other child.

"We should've killed you the moment you were born." he sneered as the child infront of him trembled with her hands cradling her head.

Vincent grabbed the child by her shirt, not minding any of Rachel's pleads, and went out of their house and to the same dark forest they once were.

"Y/n" stared at the forest and back towards his dad, "Daddy, what are we doing here?" she asked. Vincent stared down at her with cold eyes before smiling, "Sweetheart, We'll be playing a game! Daddy will be waiting for you on the other side so you should head in!" he said, softly nudging "Y/n" and patting her head. 

"Y/n" thinking that she finally has her dad's attention, smiled brightly at him. "Okay, Daddy!" she said before running to the forest, leaving Vincent alone standing outside. He stared up at the sky, trying to stop his tears from falling down as he walked back to his house.

It had to be one or else their other child would die. Or else the world that they reside in would crumble. It was only one life for the safety of their family, one of his kind for the safety of his other child.

As the years went by, Vincent's mind was filled with questions. Does anybody even remember "Y/n"? but he was sure with one thing, smiling as he placed his chin by the palm of his hand.

Unconsciously or consciously, "Y/n" existence was slowly being forgotten by the people around them.

But what Vincent didn't know was the child he left was still alive.

Alive and with the person he'd never suspect.

author here, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'm back with more fanarts!

this one here is made by najaem1nz!

now this one is made by your homie Ynadiola123!

this next one is made by svnflowerr_!

this one now is made by So_long_suckers!

second to the last is from bruhsrsl!

Lastly this one here is made by viollix!

And that is all! thank you so so much once again for sending me all of your arts and for loving the book so far! see you guys on the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 130 3
[Genshin Impact Males X Male! Reader Oneshots] Enjoy your stay in Teyvat with the many handsome men across the land! [Requests: Closed!] [Very Slow U...
46.9K 886 23
After being stuck in the game for the fourth time you realise that escape is never truly possible #2 on chonyun sorry chonyun simps you've been lied...
7.7K 244 17
Venti is part of Teyvat Mafia Association, The Archons rather; one of the top CEO's alongside Morax and Ei, codename: Barbatos. Strong-willed yet vul...