A Hood Love Story

By hoodauthor

"Ian like these other niggas shawty, ion think you can handle a nigga like me". "This ain't no Fairytale lov... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
Chapter: 75
Chapter: 76
Chapter: 77
Characters pt 1
Characters pt 2
Chapter: 78
Chapter: 79
Chapter: 80
Chapter: 82
Chapter: 83
Chapter: 84
Chapter: 85
Chapter: 86
Chapter: 87
Help
Chapter: 88
Chapter: 89
Chapter: 90
Chapter: 91
Chapter: 92
Chapter: 93

Chapter: 81

4.5K 101 205
By hoodauthor

L'a pov

I sat on the chair beside her bed as I watched Nika sleep. She had just came out of surgery and was currently hooked up to a bunch of machines, a breathing machine being one of them. Mak was on his way to the hospital already. I sighed and shook my head. Apparently she's been having chest pain and was scheduled for surgery some time next week. I hate when she hides shit like this from me.

"Man."

I mumbled sighing right after. I was even thinking about bring her home this week because I thought she was getting better.

"How is she?"

I heard my mama say.

"She's doing good, I guess."

If I didn't get this girl to the hospital when I did, she literally would have died...

"What did the doctors say?"

"She was going into respiratory failure. They said she will make a full recovery though but she never even told me she was having chest pains or that she was having trouble breathing."

I said sighing again.

"Baby she just didn't wanna worry you."

My mom said.

"Since she got shot I always been worrying about her."

"At least you got her here when you did."

"I guess..."

I mumbled.

"Imma give you your time with her. You can call if you need anything."

She said coming up to hug me.

"Ok mama."

I said as I pulled away from her. She nodded and then left the room, I guess to go home. I was probably gonna stay the night here with Nika though. I just wanna make sure she's good. I heard her start moving around which caught my attention so I walked over to her and grabbed her had trying to calm her down which caused her to tense more. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Chill it's just me."

She calmed down a little as I rubbed the back of her hand.

"Imma go get the doctors ok?"

She nodded. I left the room and went to tell them that she was awake. By the time I got back to her room there were already doctors in there. So I just waiting outside until they were done. As I was waiting I saw Mak and he came up to me. I dapped him.

"Is she ok?"

He asked looking in her room.

I nodded.

"Yea she just woke up."

I had already explained everything to Mak on the phone so he already knew what happened.

"Man I tried everything to avoid exactly this from happening. Now look, she's right back in the hospital."

He said sighing and shaking his head.

"It's ok, at least she already got the surgery so now she can just recover...hopefully."

"She don't never tell us shit."

He said sighing again.

"She's doing great. You guys can go back in now."

One of the doctors said as all of them walked out her room. I went in a looked at her. She no longer was hooked up to a oxygen machine,meaning she could talk. I sad on the chair and let Mak have his time with her first, since I been here since she came out of surgery. She looked at both of us.

"How you feeling? Are you ok?"

Mak asked holding her hand. She nodded her head.

"Are you sure?"

He asked again.

"Yes Ian dead nigga."

She said shaking her head.

"Just in pain."

She then added on.

"We should beat your ass."

Mak said.

"Man y'all always wanna beat my ass"

"That's cause you keep hiding shit from us."

"Nah like fr why you ain't tell us you was having chest pains?"

I asked looking at her.

"Man L'a you was too busy with Niyah to worry bout me. Ian wanna take your attention off that. You Mak, you would have rushed me to the hospital the second I told you. Ian wanna worry you too much, either of you."

"K but sum like that you need to tell us Unika. You can't be hiding shit like this from us. What if L'a ain't get you here when he did? You could have died. We worry about you for a reason."

Mak said shaking his head.

"Bro when it comes to life or death with you, Niyah is the least of my worries. She gone be straight and I make sure of that. I can't make sure of that if you don't tell me shit. I'm never to busy for you when it come to shit like this Nika. You think imma just let yo ass die because Niyah need food or some shit?"

I replied.

"No but Ian think you'd care that much. I mean you have more important shit to worry about. I just didn't wanna stress you."

She said looking at me.

"Look I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you. Yes I'm stress with Niyah and you but that does not mean I'm not gonna make sure you're ok or that I don't care about you Unika."

She sighed.

"Ok I'm sorry."

"Man we just worried about you. Don't keep shit like that from us again."

Mak said.

"Ok I won't.

"Anyways, I gotta go handle some shit. I just came to see you and make sure you was good. Imma come see you tomorrow tho."

Mak said.

"Man you leaving me already?"

She said pouting.

"Man I'm sorry I just got some money to make. I promise imma be here tomorrow. Just lmk if you need anything and Yk I'll be speeding back here. Aight?"

She nodded.

"Aii bro imma hit you up later."

He said dapping me then leaving. I said down on a chair beside her bed.

"Don't you got somewhere to go too?"

She asked looking at me. I mean I did have a studio session today.

"Yea I had a studio session today but i canceled and Niyah is there with her moms. So she's good."

"When they say I can leave?"

"Next week maybe sooner if everything goes right."

Nika pov

It was a few hours later and I was starting to get hungry but yk hospital food is fucking disgusting. So I decided to ask my Lennybear.

"Baeeee."

I said quietly while shaking him, since he was actually sleeping. He sat up and looked at me.

"What's up?"

He said in his raspy voice.

"I'm hungry can you go get me food please."

He sighed and got up stretching.

"What you wanna eat?"

"I think I want pizza."

"Man yk Mak gone beat my ass for getting you that."

I pouted.

"Please baeeeeeee. Pretty please with a cherry on top?."

"Fine. I'll be back."

He said about to walk out the door.

"Bitch where tf is my hug and kiss? How you just gone leave like that?"

I complained crossing my arms. He turned around and came back giving me a hug and kiss. Then leaving again. I decided to go on my phone and reply to some messages. Since I been here everyone been blowing up my phone asking if I'm ok. As I was scrolling through my notifications I noticed Breezy had sent me a message.

Breezy🤞🏽🌊: Hey ma, I heard you was in the hospital again. I just wanted to check up on you and see if you was good.

I debated on rather I should reply or not. I just didn't wanna be rude so I decided to send a quick reply.

Me: yea I'm fine.

Breezy🤞🏽🌊: Aii don't be afraid to let me know if you need anything ma. Yk I'm always here for you.

I read the message and left him on seen. My phone started ring and the caller ID read "ronron". Obviously y'all know I answered him.

"Hiiiiii Bitch. How you doinggggg?"

He squealed through the phone.

"Nigga tf you want?"

"Aii Bitch fuck you too then. I was just tryna see if you was good. With you bobble head ass. Dats why you look like a fish. Ole smelly ass."

I rolled my eye. Gotta love rondo.

"I'm Okk Rondo."

I said laughing.

"No fuck you ion care no more."

He said huffing.

"Man shut your big cry baby ass up."

I said laugh at him again.

"Yaya. Tay and all them niggas said hiiii."

"Tell them I said hi back."

"Jb said you smell like stanky socks."

"No tf I did not nigga!"

I heard jb yell in the background.

"Man rondo this why we be wanting to beat yo ass."

I said snickering.

"Bitch you can't beat shit but yo pussy."

"Whatever where Durk at? I wanna talk to him."

"Then call his phone bitch tf."

I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga move she don't wanna talk to your broke dusty ass. My bestie wanna talk to me."

Durks voice rang through the phone.

"Heyyyy Nika how you doing?"

"I been good Durk. Ready to get tf out this hospital."

"Me too cause Rondo ass finna make us kill him."

"Nika Durk just mad no Bitch what him."

Rondo said budding in.

"Nigga shut your oompa loompa ass up!"

Durk replied back to rondo.

"Dats exactly why you look like like ugly shit from lord of the rings. Talking bout some  'my precious"

Rondo said back.

"I'm gonna beat his ass."

Was the last thing I heard before them hanging up. I shook my head laughing. I miss these fools. I went on ig and checked my dms. I saw a message from Jojo.

Him: Hey ma, how you doing? I haven't heard from you since you been in the hospital. You good?

Me: I'm doing ok thanks for asking.

Him: that's good. What hospital you in? Imma come see you.

Me: Jojo that's not a good idea my nigga is coming back soon.

Him: so what? That would be a great time for me to meet him.

Right so L'a can kill both of us? Nah.

Me: how about I see you when I come out?

Him: when's that gonna be?

Me: some time next week.

Him: Aii bet you can come over to my crib and we can chill.

Me: why we can't meet at a mall or something?

Him: what you think imma kidnap you or sum? Nah I'm not like that ma. You safe with me aii? Just trust me.

"Who you texting?"

L'a said causing me to jump and shut my phone off quickly. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Nobody bae. Thank youuu!"

I said grabbing the pizza from him.

"Ohhh my baby!"

Momma Capone said coming in and hugging me.

"Oh, I brought my mama for you."

L'a added on. Like no duhhhh nigga.

"How you doing baby?"

She asked as she pulled away from me.

"I'm doing ok. Just in pain."

"Well that's better than dead."

"Nah frl who was you texting?"

L'a asked again looking at me.

"Boy leave the girl alone!"

His mom said making him too his eyes.

"Mannnn."

"Mama you know l'a was being mean to me while you wasn't here?"

She looked at him.

"See man, now why you lyin?"

He complained taking a seat.

"You was being mean. Ian get no love and affection since you been here."

"Man I'm going back to sleep."

He said rolling his eyes.

"You just gone leave me up by myself?"

"It's ok baby I'll stay up with you."

"Thank you mama. See L'a she'd be a nicer boyfriend than you."

"Shut up."

"Dats why ion love you no more."

I mumbled.

"Huh?"

He said looking at me.

"Ian say nun."

I said as I took a bite of my pizza.

"That's what I thought."

"Boy take ya ass to sleep and shut up."

His mom said making me burst out laughing.

"See dis what I be talking bout. You even turning my momma on me."

He said mugging me.

"Ian dooooo nun."

"Dats exactly why you look like that Nika."

"Shut up Yk you love my sexy self."

"Ya you real lucky I do."

Here's another update.
Gimme like 160 comments for another chapter. No spamming.

Dere now y'all can leave my ass alone for a next 6 months 😁

Ion know what to ask so y'all just put your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 690 33
"Before this congregation New and Tay have given their consent and made their marriage vows to each other. They have declared their marriage by the j...
311K 10.8K 52
#1 𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙘 - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin when I called his lil annoying ass gang. "A...
577K 15.2K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
5K 335 24
"Nia." Her name softly fell from his lips and she soaked in his sweet breath like a pancake to syrup. Her eyes were low and she was watching his ches...