My Hot Demon || J.JK ✔

By haru__bts

BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, th... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Very Important Note
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63 (Final)
Important Note!
Important Note!
Check this out pls

Part 49

4.6K 326 74
By haru__bts

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You are hot."

Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

I went closer and hugged him as I closed my eyes to sleep.

"Hey, my heart forgets to beat the moment I see you too, Jungkook." I spoke softly.

I checked the time before drifting off to sleep. It was 3:10 AM.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V...

I slowly opened my eyes and time was 3:15 AM. I felt like I heard Y/n say...

"Hey, my heart forgets to beat the moment I see you too, Jungkook."

Did she really say that or is it just my imagination?

I looked at her small self sleeping peacefully as she hugged me tight. And right that moment, I saw her eyes which slowly opened themselves.

"J-Jungkook..." She stuttered.

Y/N P.O.V...

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt a gaze on me and found Jungkook staring at me.

"J-Jungkook..." He didn't grant me the time to complete my words and flipped me in an instant. And in seconds, I found his body which hovered above me.

"Hey, did you really...say those words just now?" Jungkook asked doubtfully yet he seemed to be excited and nervous at the same time. I could see a lot of emotions in his face for the first time.

His presence demanded an answer.

I couldn't bring myself to look into his eyes.

He pinned my hands to the bed not letting me move before I answer. He anticipated for my answer so eagerly.

I turned my head and glanced over my shoulder every now and then, I failed to hide my shy face because of the tension he created. It grew more as I felt his thighs against mine.

His smooth skin was glittering due to the moonlight embracing him. My heart raced as his intense gaze drowned me into a different world.

"Well..." I couldn't bring myself to continue speaking because he is way too close. I think my fever's back cuz I feel so hot!

All of a sudden, we heard a loud noise from down the stairs.

Jungkook got alert and rushed down the stairs but he took a last glance at me before leaving.

I loosened my body which was still all this while.

I felt a bit bad for not being able to answer his question when he wanted to get the answer so badly but I don't think I have enough courage to tell him that.

I let out a deep sigh as I stared at the ceiling.

Why in the hell did he even wake up when he was sleeping so peacefully? I hugged my pillow.

NEXT MORNING...

I was back to my energetic self.

I took a refreshing bath to remove weariness of yesterday and got down the stairs just to find all 7 of them staying in a quiet atmosphere as always.

Will I ever see them getting along with each other?

"Y/n..." Jimin greeted with his sweet smile. "Are you feeling well now?"

"Yes, I am feeling a lot better." I replied to Namjoon's question.

"Were you guys able to find that killer, yesterday?" I made my way down and reached to the dining table as I asked them whether the mission has progressed or not.

"No, he escaped again." Hoseok sounded extremely serious. "And also, we have got another information on our hands. It seems that there's a person working with that criminal." Taehyung informed.

A person is working with that criminal? Woah, this is messed up. I brushed all those thoughts away for now.

"Alright, don't worry. We'll surely catch him and his partner today." I tried to cheer him up. "You aren't coming with us, Y/n." Namjoon made it clear. "Why? I wa-" He interrupted me.

"You need to rest more. So, you have to rest today also. I don't want you to get your fever back." Namjoon was stern with his words.

"But..." I couldn't complete my words again. "No buts. We are going now. Be good and stay at home." Namjoon patted my head making the others burn with jealousy.

"W-Well, I think you guys should go now." I tried to divert these guys from getting overly jealous.

"We'll be back soon." Jimin smiled. "Alright!" I returned his warm smile.

They left from here right after that, leaving me alone in this house. And as I had nothing better to do, I just slept all day.

TIME SKIP...

I correctly got out of my bed at 6 PM. At this rate, I can sleep for a couple days without getting up at all. I slowly made my way down the stairs to get a glass of water for myself.

I opened the refrigerator and got myself a bottle of cold water. I took my time in drinking it.

I wondered what I should be doing while I wait for those guys to return. I placed the bottle back and made my way to the hall.

I heard a loud thud out of nowhere. I flinched at the sudden sound and went to check what it was.

I reached to the living room and the sight I got left me in a shocked state. I stepped back not believing what I am seeing.

I saw a person, that man.

I noticed a small smile on the corner of his lips and that was the moment I fell unconscious.

AFTER A WHILE...

I slowly opened my heavy eyes as I regained my consciousness. I found myself in a very dark room with my hands and legs tied to a chair.

I looked up to see that man, the person who brought me here.

"So, you are awake." I heard his voice which was way familiar to me. "Who are you? And why did you bring me here?" I tried to question him.

He didn't answer me rather he removed his mask which made his face visible now. I was surprised at the sight as I realised that this man was the killer whom I saw in the club murdering a woman.

"Remember me?" I heard that man speak.

"Why did you bring me here?" My voice sounded serious. "Well, how can I leave a person who witnessed me killing a woman? And also, aren't you searching for me these days?" I heard him reply as he removed his gloves.

Searching for him?

My eyes widened as I realised that the criminal that Old man asked us to execute is him.

"How did you even get the heart to kill a small girl? Why do you even kill innocent people?" My words displayed anger. "Well...I was bored." He sounded like a psychopath.

"Why are you wasting time?" I heard a different voice making me turn back just to get a view of a persom walking towards us. "I wasn't wasting time. I was having a small chat with this lady here." He replied playfully.

Is this mysterious person his partner?

"I am not interested in your conversation. Get rid of her instantly. Remember, I don't even want her ashes to remain in this world." His partner ordered him. It sounded that this person holds a deadly grudge against me.

That partner took a last glance at me before leaving this place while I couldn't get a view of this person.

As soon as his partner left, this killer made his way towards me. He bent down to my level as soon as he reached my place.

"Don't worry, I definitely won't kill you instead I'll just keep you to myself. And don't have any hopes on escaping cuz this building has more than 100 floors and we are in the basement below the ground floor " I heard him.

"Your person just now, is that person your partner? And why does she want me dead?" Ignoring his words, I asked my question.

He chuckled at my question.

"That woman is not my partner. She's just someone I know. And she wants you dead cuz she thinks that you are stealing her man." He replied with a ridiculous answer.

"What do you mean?" I wanted him to be more clear.

He slowly got up and looked at me.

"That woman...she is Miya." I stopped speaking as soon as I heard his words.

Miya is this person's partner and she wants me...dead?

He slowly walked away from me as he went to grab his gun.

"Looks like, the one Miya likes is Jeon Jungkook. And since she thinks that there's something between you guys, I got rid of him." My mind went blank as soon as I heard his words.

"Jungkook and the other guys, they are dead." He repeated as he spoke making eye-contact with me.

"I will get rid of-" I interrupted him before he could his words.

"You...killed Jungkook? Jungkook, he is dead?" My tone had an unknown change. I looked down.

He noticed my unusual presence. I looked at him with an unclear mind.

"Did you...kill Jungkook?" His expression changed but he replied with a stern look on. "Yes, Jungkook is dead." He finished.

And that was moment, I lost my senses.

Blue flames with a tint of darkness surrounded me. My ropes were cut off by the force and the chair broke into pieces as I moved towards him.

My eyes changed into a dark and unusual colour. I lost my mind.

"You killed Jungkook..."

The black aura around me increased and started covering the whole place. All the glass materials broke into small pieces. The ground started to have cracks.

He trembled in fear as the ground started shaking.

"You killed Jungkook..."

All the glasses and sharp pieces were lifted up and started floating in the air.

"Y-You-"

"Die."

At my word, all those sharp things crossed through this body and a huge edge of a glass pierced though his neck and instantly he was dead.

I screamed on top of my lungs as the thoughts of Jungkook being dead crossed my mind. The black aura around me increased and reached the sky as a sharp strike.

In an instant, this building cracked into pieces and started falling down. The rooftop of this basement was open as the building crashed down on the ground.

The cracks on the ground increased as my screams did.

It's as if I completely had gone insane.

I started moving towards the city from the outskirts. Everything which came my way was destroyed into pieces.

In a second, I felt internal strike through my body. I had no energy left and my body felt like it was being pierced at multiple places.

But the only thing that's paining the most is my heart.

Jungkook, please come back to me.

I screamed loudly as I felt an acute pain in my body. Black flames surrounded my body. That pain was worse than facing hell and the only thing that soothed me at that moment was one voice.

"Y/n..."

I looked up to see...Jungkook.

There...I saw him there, standing right infront of me.

"J-Jungkook..."

A tear rolled down my cheek. Slowly, the black flames started disappearing.

He moved forward and pulled me into his embrace without wasting a single second.

"Calm down, I am here." Tears which were being held down by my heart flowed at that instant.

"I told you that I would never leave your side no matter what."

His voice, his words and his embrace are all that is needed to calm the darkness, sadness and loneliness in me at that moment.

He is all that my heart needed to survive.

TO BE CONTINUED....

I had a writer's block today but thankfully some of your messages helped me out. Thank ya'll who helped me out on my mb 🤧
I seriously lost confidence in my writing.

Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote. Comment below to let me know whether this chapter was boring or not.

See you in the next part!

Please follow me if you like this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.8K 26
being in a relationship with taehyung was the best thing that ever happened to you until you discover his new identity, what if he is a demon? What i...
63.7K 2.6K 37
"Why don't you finish your homework, and if you do, ill give you what you want later. What do you say?" {⚠️I wrote this in 2019 I was young and dumb...
878K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
4.2K 169 24
Sweetheart let me help you...... He didn't mind the closeness between us .......Sweetheart did you reach safe? (I can see worry in his eyes for me)...