partners | t. kuroo

بواسطة todosluver

where you and kuroo are academic rivals and ended up being lab partners... "you better not be falling for me"... المزيد

Chapter 1 - supercuts - Jeremy Zucker
Chapter 2 - Pink + White - Frank Ocean
Chapter 3 - BEST INTEREST - Tyler the Creator
Chapter 4 - Acai Bowl - Dominic Fike
Chapter 5 - The Walls - Chase Atlantic
Chapter 6 - Pretty When You Cry - Lana Del Ray
Chapter 7 - The Beach - The Neighbourhood
Chapter 8 - Scotty Doesn't Know - Lustra
Chapter 9 - Borderline - Tame Impala
Chapter 10 - First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
Chapter 11 - Daddy Issues - The Neighbourhood
Chapter 12 - Location - Khalid
Chapter 13 - No Role Modelz - J. Cole
Chapter 14 - Trust - Brent Faiyaz
Chapter 15 - Somebody Else - The 1975
Chapter 16 - Don't - Bryson Tiller
Chapter 17 - Love is a Bitch - Two Feet
Chapter 18 - Are You Bored Yet? (feat. Clairo) - Wallows
Chapter 19 - Summertime In Paris - Jaiden and WILLOW
Chapter 20 - Young and beautiful - Lana Del Ray
Chapter 21 - Heat Waves - Glass Animals
Chapter 22 - 505 - Arctic Monkeys
Chapter 23 - favorite crime - olivia rodrigo
Chapter 24 - SUGAR - BROCKHAMPTON
Chapter 26 - Golden - Hippo Campus
Chapter 27 - I Wanna be Yours - Arctic Monkeys
Chapter 28 - Till Forever Falls Apart - Ashe and Finneas
Chapter 29 - CPR - Summer Walker (smut)
Chapter 30 - blind - rolemodel
Chapter 31- Call Out My Name - The Weeknd

Chapter 25 - deja vu - Olivia Rodrigo

3.5K 101 217
بواسطة todosluver

You started...

... thinking to yourself, 'this doesn't feel right'. You pushed Kenma off of you and grabbed your shirt which was behind your head and put it back on. You laid on your back and covered your face with your arms. You knew something like this would happen and you already knew how you felt about it.

"So... " He said as you peaked at him between your arms.

"Um... So..."

"I thought so. I just, I wanted to see. I really like you y/n, but I think my love for you is platonic."

"I did like you Kozume. I did. But those feelings faded and after you told me everything, I just, I thought they had come back but they didn't. I'm in love with Kuroo and nothing has changed."

"It's okay, I want you to be happy and I saw the way you looked at Kuroo. I don't think I've ever seen you that happy. After we kissed, right now, there wasn't that look in your eyes, but whenever you look at Kuroo, you just have that look going all the time and honestly, I'm happier seeing you that way."

"Aw... Kozume... I'm really sorry about... I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, I want you to be happy and hey at least I got to kiss you once."

"Yeah..."

"Did you and Kuroo break up or why...? How...?"

"We're on a break? I don't know but he... It's weird..."

"So, are you gonna... Well..."

"Kenma I'm in love with him, I'm so sorry..."

"You don't have to be sorry y/n. I just, I don't know, I hope you don't feel bad because I don't."

"I feel bad because I feel like I kissed you out of spite."

"Don't say that. You know you didn't."

"I know... I just..."

"It's like when you got mad at Kuroo and fucked Akaashi."

"Kozume! I felt horrible after that!"

"I know but it's different now. I'm just glad you're in my life, even if it is just friends, I'd prefer it like that anyways. I want you to be with Kuroo, I think I always have, I don't care about whatever happened right now or just whatever, as long as you're happy, I'm happy."

"Me too Kozume, you mean so much to me and not talking to you for a while has been so hard."

"Why didn't we talk? You talked to Kuroo."

"Because we're lab partners and co-researchers, we haven't actually talked about anything yet."

"Oh."

"Also, there was this one time where Kuroo was acting really weird, like he kind of pushed me away and it was before we started dating, do you think.. Do you know anything about it?'

"Okay that gives me no information at all."

"It was like 2 months ago, we were in lab and I kissed his cheek and he had this whole kissy fit about it, I'm pretty sure we hung out that day too. He was just so, I don't know it was weird he blew me off a bunch and barely talked to me."

"OH. It was after you guys had that fight so I thought I had a chance to like confess to you and Kuroo gave me an ultimatum. 'If you don't tell her soon I'm gonna ask her to be my gf.'"

"What... So you knew about each other's feelings.. What.. Kuroo went behind your back?"

"Yeah... That's kind of why we both went off on each other and now aren't talking I guess. It gets kind of lonely without him though."

"I bet... Well, I'll tell him that what he did was wrong obviously, I feel so bad Kenma, I'm so sorry I hurt you."

"You could never hurt me y/n, maybe make me upset or sad but never hurt me. Kuroo hurt me."

"I know and part of that is my fault."

"It's not y/n, you're perfect. Also don't tell Kuroo about what I told you, he knows what his actions did and he knows how to apologize and whatever, he gets what he wants and if he wants to apologize, he will. Just give him time."

"Okay... I guess you know him a lot more with those kinds of things than I do."

"I could write a whole handbook of how to handle Kuroo."

"I might need that."

"Twenty dollars."

"You're funny." You pulled Kenma in for a hug and kissed him on the cheek.

-------------

You went back to your dorm and started studying for your test tomorrow. It was going good until you got to some questions which you were stuck on since earlier this week. You felt guilty about what just happened but you had to focus on school for now.

Tetsurou

i need help

With what?

Sex?

fuck you no. chem.

Oh lol, you sure?

yes come over.

To do 'chem'?

i have a test tomorrow idiot

Fine, coming.

You put your phone down and rolled your eyes as you started to work on the questions again. You were anxious waiting for Kuroo to come. You wanted to see him badly. You missed him a lot even though you've been seeing him in class and research. You haven't hung out alone and you just missed being with him. Your phone vibrated and you knew Kuroo was here.

Tetsurou

Here but someone let me in

ok

You heard a knock on your door and you opened it and there he was, standing proudly, his book bag on his back and wearing his black turtleneck, gold chain, his clear framed glasses and grey pants. He was holding a box of cookies and he handed them to you.

"Cookies? Why?"

"Something sweet to munch on, I know you didn't eat yet."

"Oh. Thank you." You pulled him in for a tight hug around his waist. He hugged you back placing his chin on the top of your head.

"No problem, so what do you need help with?" He followed you inside as you took a seat at your desk. Kuroo sat at the edge of the desk and looked at your manual.

"This molecule has 3 resonance structures but I don't understand why this one is a low contributing resonance structure," You said pointing to the last drawn molecule.  "What does that have to do with anything?"

"You're such a doofus, look at the formal charge. The resonance structure with a formal charge that isn't ideal won't be the one that we use to represent the molecule."

You looked up from the manual and looked at Kuroo who had somewhat of a smug expression on his face. You felt embarrassed about the way he had to explain it to you even though you knew the concept behind it. You blushed a little and looked back down at your hands.

"Someone's being a little dumb right now." He leaned in closer to your ear and you felt the whisper tickle your ear.

"Tetsurou. Please." You said as you rolled your eyes at him.

You continued working on the problems and Kuroo sat there watching you waiting for more questions you might have. He took a cookie from the box and started eating it.

"You want one?" He startled you, making you look up at him waving the cookie.

"Sure." You stuck out your hand. He ignored it and placed the cookie in your mouth, then proceeded to take a bite on the other end. You felt your cheeks warm up as you took a bite and caught the cookie as it slipped between the two of you. You turned away from him and put the cookie down on your desk.

"Tetsurou, I said I need to review."

"Aw come on, I just wanted to feed my angel."

"Shut up." You smirked at him as you focused on finishing the rest of the page.

He hovered over you and watched you from behind. He put his hand on the back of your seat and placed his hand close to your manual. You could feel his breath tickling the back of yours and you were trying hard to not make any sudden movements that could trigger a reaction from him.

"Wait y/n, go over that calculation, I'm not sure if it's right."

"Kuroo there's like 5 different calculations on this page."

"This one." He moved the hand that was on your desk and slowly started to move it towards the area of the calculation that he was concerned about. He skimmed over your hand a little making you blush and move your hand slightly. "I just think you mixed it up with another one, but the calculations previous to that are correct."

"I'm pretty sure I'm right." You scoffed back reviewing the formulas. You looked at him and he started to move in more towards the right side of your shoulder, you were now parallel and he would notice if you were staring at him for a little too long. He noticed and he started to smirk. You felt yourself blush again and the two of you were staring at eachother.

You moved your hand which was still holding your pencil and you felt it lightly graze over Kuroo's. You started to feel your cheeks get hot and you put your pencil down.

Kuroo started to move in closer to you and you stared at his eyes.

"Hi." He said as stopped moving. You could feel his breath against your lips. You bit your bottom lip and tried not to blush.

"Hi." You said with a soft smile. Kuroo started to move in and planted his lips on yours softly. You felt the guilt arise within you, so after a few seconds you pulled away and put your hand on top of his.

"If you wanna fuck me just say so." Kuroo said smirking at you.

"Oh Tetserou ... You wish." You planted a kiss on his cheek and pulled him into a hug. "I love you... And only you."

"I love you too..." Kuroo raised an eyebrow and he could tell that you were being sincere and were feeling nervous. "No matter what happened... I'll always love you... Even... I just... I love you so much I never want to lose you."

"You'll never lose me Tetserou."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.7K 396 26
Very grateful one of my readers has helped me to reupload my deleted book. Try and resist your old friend who you developed a hatred for, Kuroo Tets...
49.3K 1.3K 26
To avoid failing a class, Miura Sachi has to take tutor lessons in Biology from the person she dislikes the most- their school's volleyball hottie te...
551K 20.7K 20
'I think I might be in love with Kuroo.' The 9 words I spoke at age 15. Kenma met Kuroo when he was only 6, he's always felt a strong connection tow...
25.9K 816 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...