Control lili

נכתב על ידי crishtiee

"Baby why are you doing this to me? why are you hurting this much please speak." "No, we're not doing this an... עוד

I am losing myself
blackpink forever?
choosing
Deal
my story
The list
Meet up
After effect
Angel
selfish
Hidden character
party
After party effect
Ran Away
surprise visit
foolish day
I knew
trouble
consequences
Thank you!!!!
starting of obsession
Only truth
my sight
guess who?
talk
talk-2
Escape
entangle
Trying
Adoration
over all
words of advice
I am high
deep inside
hurt
Again
Anger
getting back to past
Interaction
She is back
Night of Mistakes
Night of Mistakes II
Night of Mistakes III
stunned
Normal
little things
shameless
pain
protect
Memories
wrong move
Admit
regrets
convo
my confession
explore
sappy
Communication
Empathy
stalker?
caught
you'll never know
Accidentally
chances
you broke it again
young and wild
old days
old days II
Hindrance
you buried me alive
Back to you
Do you want her?
we can't
I was worried
Hug (seulrene special)
choose one
chaeyoung's secret
Insecurities
can I end me?
I won't hold you
our own escapes
understandings
can we start again???
It's not enough
can I have you???
Never again
screw it
last straw
for you i will stay
All the ties
Punishments
same old
what iffs??
Adulting
with you
Notice
Scary Romantic
party goes wrong
dried wound
You don't know me
one last time
Hello again
Scars
Missing my baby
I am back baby
Epilogue
special chapter
it's urgent
special chapter

Bad time 😜

1.2K 19 5
נכתב על ידי crishtiee

Rośe was confused more like hella confused.her lips was moving in sync with her dream girl or one of the fantasy she ever have.

Was it a dream???

But lisa's lips was so sweet and taste like strawberries while their saliva was mixing with eachother so dreamily.

In few more second lisa pulled rose's waist near to her body leaving every gap and stick together like gum.

While Rośe wanted to pinch herself to know if it's a dream or not but lisa's sweet lips are way more alluring and important than that.

So chaeyoung trapped lisa's neck with her hands and started to kiss back with same intensity as lisa was kissing her.

Both lips were moving on sync like it have their own way.They both were so immerse in kissing that they forget that they have to breath too.

But who cares.Both were moaning and kissing eachother like they've been reunited lovers.Hot breathing can heard around the place with sloppy kissing sound.

Slowly lisa bits chaeng's lower lip and chaeng open the mouth and lisa entered her tongue inside chaeng's mouth.

Sweet cherries!!!

Lisa tasted sweet cherries in chaeng's mouth and toungues.
Lisa was sucking rose's tongue so enthusiastically that she forgot that both are in public place and most importantly it's raining for fucksakes.

Fifteen minutes!!!

It's been fifteen minutes but non of them are pulling out from the kiss. Like wth you've to breath too,you know???

But yeah!!!
Chaelisa were busy sucking eachother face.But slowly the wetness of the rain drops which soaked them makes shivers to their skin.

And the body heat they were creating started to going down with pouring rain.

Slowly lisa pulled out from the kiss.Her hair was damped and drops of water was coming down same as chaeyoung.But lisa didnot opened her eyes and locked her forheads to chaeyoung's and stay for some few moments.

Chaeyoung doesnot wanted to opened her eyes because she was too scared that it might be her dream and it'll broke once she opens her eyes.

While lisa slowly opens her eyes and cups chaeyoung's cheeks with her both and speaks as

"Hey baby chipmunk!!!
Open your eyes please I want to see your beautiful eyes."

Lisa demanded but chaeyoung instead of getting flustered started to sobbing hard.

"I don't wanted to lisa!!!
I don't want this to end like this.I know if I opened my eyes you won't be here anymore.

I don't want to wake up from this beautiful dream."

Chaeyoung begged lisa.But lisa instead of complaining chaeyoung she pulled chaeyoung into tight embrace and mumbled

"No baby it's not dream okay??
Whether I have feelings for you or not,I will never in the world will leave you.

And here I am admiring how much sexy kiss we shared but you're just crying."

Hearing this chaeyoung blushed hard and get fluster but little embarassed.she opened her eyes and engulf lisa's scent in the neck and started to hit lisa's chest like a kid.

Lisa just laughed and chuckled at her action and feel so blessed that how can be she so lucky to have this beauty with her huh???

"But seriously,i am damped and soaked too.It's getting cold let's head to home first and continue our action, yeah???"

Lisa suggests but also tried to tease the women who was hiding her face inside her neck while clinging to her embrace.

Chaeyoung blushed even more after lisa's teasing but this time chaegoung just noded her head while being red with all the lisa's teasing.

Lisa smiles ear to ear and begin to start driving while glancing at the shy chipmunk at right.Lisa some times slow down the car and steals some kiss from chaeyoung while chaeyoung would get more fluster as time goes by.

Thirty minutes later chaelisa got home by car.Both were walking intertwining hands together while lisa just stop from hall and stand up infront of chaeyoung.

This action makes chaeyoung even more confused.chaeyoung raised her eyebrows while lisa smirked at her.

At the blink of eye, lisa carried chaeyoung in bridal style and went inside the house.While chaeyoung hid her face due to embarrassment but blushed even more.

They were inside their room while staring intensly at eachother.lisa was gulping hard watching how chaeyoung was biting her lower lip.

"Umm we should change our clothes."

Chaeyoung suggested not looking at Lisa.While lisa noded her head and started to head towards the closet and started to choose her clothes same thing was done by chaeyoung.

They showered and changes to warm clothes and started to head towards the kitchen.

Chaeyoung started to make warm food for both of them while lisa's parents informed them that both won't be home tonight.

Chaeyoung was busy making tokbokki and steak fish which was liked by lisa when she prepares food.

Chaeyoung was so immersed in cooking she was little shocked when somebody hugged her from behind.But the scent of fresh strawberries give it all who it was.

Lisa locked her hands in chaeyoung's stomach and her cheeks were stiffing chaeyoung's scent in her neck.which was making chaeyoung bumpy and the sensation she was feeling was too hot to handle.

Chaeyoung was too in gross with sensation of lisa's touch that she forgot that she was cooking.

"Babe!!!
I think tokbokki is done. "

Lisa spoke.

Hearing this chaeyoung opens her eyes and pulled out from lisa's embrace and quickly turn the stove off.

Lisa was internally laughing and fluttering thinking how much effect she holds inside chaeyoung's lives.

But lisa being lisa.Again she went near chaeyoung and started to backhug.

Chaeyoung tried to get out of lisa's hold but stopped herself after hearing lisa's warning

"Baby chip if you won't let me hug you I will be undressing you here and instead of food,I'll eat you out."

Chaeyoung froze afterwards and with blushing face stopped trying to get out of lisa's hold.And slowly started to feel her up.

And lisa's words of eating her up was making chaeyoung turned on and heated up.But as the name of Jesus chaeyoung get successful with erased the image of lisa eating her out.

But lisa's naughty hands are making hard for her.Sometimes it went near her chest while sometimes it'll massaged her arms nicely and sometimes those hands will massaged her thighs.

In those great obstacles and difficulties chaeyoung finally done with cooking food.chaeyoung heaved and sighed in relief but the monster is still behind her little sulking.

Then lisa started to kissing chaeyoung's neck slowly.Lisa didnot know what is happening but chaeng's scent was welcoming her with so much desires.

With every kiss chaeyoung started to moan even more.After some moments later chaeyoung met lisa's darkens eyes and jumped towards lisa.

Locking both of her legs towards lisa's waist and clinging to lisa's neck.

Lisa smiles to chaeng's those moves and carried her towards the couch in same position both decided to sit which makes chaeng top of lisa while interlocking her legs to lisa's waist while lisa started to rub chaeng's back with her hands.

And started to sealed their lips with so much passion and desires.

Both were inserting tongues with eachother again and again.
Slurping eachother's saliva like it's tequila so seductive.

Both were moaning and lisa was ready to undress rośe s t-shirt but the door bell rang harshly making chaelisa stopped their action aside and move away from eachother.

Lisa was shocked while chaeng was shy but hurriedly went to open the door.

Bam was there smiling from ear to ear and ran inside while hugged lisa tightly.

"Welcome home priya!!!
I can't wait to spend time with you."

Bam grinned and shouted with exciting aura.While lisa will be so happy with this action of bam before but today she was irritated.

But shows the most fake smiles to Bam her only bff  aka brother.

While chaeng was scratching her nape looking down.

Lisa then suggested

"Let's eat.
I am hungry."

Three of them having amazing talk in dining table again bam have amazing idea poped up

"Let's invite Minnie here and let's do sleepovers."

Chaelisa awkwardly noded their head and show their fake smile.

While lisa was internally cursing bam like this

'Dumbass can't he plan this shit tomorrow???
I want to cuddle my Rosie today!!!!"

And started to pouted cutely.While bam just pinched her cheeks softly.

And another side chaeyoung was watching bamlisa interaction and can't help but feel jealous all over again.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

421K 19.4K 61
"Do I mean nothing more to you?" "Why is it that just when everything is starting to get better, she's becoming so distant?" "I'll always love you Je...
3.4K 99 21
Enjoy!
46.5K 1.1K 8
[Completed] I thought I have a chance but.. This is it.. She just give me the sign to move on.. I've been waiting for seven whole years just to get t...
102K 2.6K 32
"What again? Leaving me behind, its that what you do right?"Crying hard pushing her away. "Why don't you fight with me?" "What I am to you? Am I not...