Beyblade Burst: Shasa's Journ...

By Dablitfam23

Shasa is a 15 Year old girl and an old friends of Valt Aoi, the number 1 Blader in the world. BC Sol has dull... More

Shasa Guten
BC Sol Training
Talk With Kris
Cosmic Saturn
Power Of A Sparking Bey
Siblings Of Valt Aoi
Shasa VS Toko
Xander's Dojo
Xander's Training
Shasa VS Xander
Trip To New York
The Raging Bulls
Shasa VS Shu Part 1
Shasa VS Shu Part 2
Trip To The Sparking Arena
Valt VS Lane Part 1
Valt VS Lane Part 2
Reunited
Valt VS Shasa
New Rival and Friend
Shasa VS Tomoka
Shards Shirosago
Shasa VS Shards
Lui Shirosagi
Shasa VS Lui
Dante Koryu
Happy Valentines Day!
Rantaro Kiyama
Valt and Shasa VS Rantaro and Shards
The World Champion
Ranking Up
Challenge From Lane
Broken Bonds
Surge Saturn
The Sun Bladers
Limit Breakthrough
Shasa VS Tomoka Rematch
Free De La Hoya
Mirage Fafnir
Aiger VS Shasa Rematch
Infinite Achilles
Preparing For The World League
Beyblade World League
The First Round Part 1
The Battle Royal
The Second Round Part 1
The Second Round Part 2
The Semi-Finals
Train Hard! Defeat Valt!
Finals! Shasa VS Valt!
Final Spark!

The First Round Part 2

1.2K 31 7
By Dablitfam23

     Right now, the results have been clear, Valt Aoi, Shasa Guten and Rantaro Kiyama are confirmed to participate in the next round.

"Alright folks! We're not out of the woods yet! We still have these matchups to wrap up with!" Hanami announced and the screen showed the other matches in the first round.

Aiger VS Hikaru

Hyuga VS Shu

Shards VS Lui

Dante VS Lane VS Free

"Aiger, you're up next. Good luck!" Ranjiro told his best friend and both of them fist-bumped each other.

"Thanks Cap'n. I'm gonna blow him away!" Aiger said and left.

Hyuga and Hikaru high-fived each other.

"Good luck, bro." Hyuga said with a grin.

"Thanks. I'm gonna make sure to win!" Hikaru said and left in the opposite direction.

"Hikaru versus Aiger, huh? This match is gonna be interesting!" Rantaro said with his finger on his chin.

"Yeah, considering how much Hikaru looks up to Aiger, I don't think he's willing to lose." Valt said.

Both Aiger and Hikaru have been risen from the stands and were walking towards the stadium.

"Here we have the World Champion and the Blader of the shining sun!"

Hikaru and Aiger were smirking at each other from opposite sides of the stadium.

"Aiger Akabane! Get ready cause I'm about to take you down and become the new world champion!" Hikaru announced himself coming after Aiger's title.

"Oh really? Try all you like! I don't care if you have a sparking bey, Achilles and I are the strongest team in the entire world!"

"First Battle!"

Both bladers got into their launching positions, Aiga was preparing to do his running shoot. He kept Achilles on Infinite Sword mode, he knows Hikaru isn't an opponent you can take likely, the dudes got some mad skills.

Silence

"Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!!!" Both powerful bladers pulled of lightning launches while both beyblades hit the stadium heavily.

Helios Volcano was quickly set on guarding the storm plate.

"Come on, Helios!" Hikaru yelled out and Helios began circling the storm plate while Infinite Achilles was heading right towards Helios.

"Slice him up, Achilles!" Aiger yelled

CLASH

Both beyblades were pulled back from the impact the clash had.

"We're not done yet! Let's go, Achilles!" Aiger screamed out and Achilles landed on the upper deck of the stadium and raced up and down the ramp in immense speed.

CLASH

One of Achilles's swords sent Helios flying up into the air and sending Helios to hit the stadium walls and land on the upper deck.

"Aiger's not holding back, is he?" Dante said while Valt and Shu were smiling down at the match.

"Yep, that's Aiger for ya, he's always got a plan up his sleeve." Valt said.

"Even so, Hikaru has some too. This will come down to a close match." Shu explained

"End this with Volcano Bound!"

CLASH

The free-spinning gimmick activated on Helios and Achilles's attack was deflected.

"Defend from me all ya want! I'll slash you again and again until I burst you!" Aiger screamed as he powered up with his hair turning up point crimson and a red resonance raging around him.

"ACHILLES!" Aiger called out as he summoned Infinite Achilles's avatar and Achilles quickly raced towards the storm plate and gained speed right towards Helios.

"What!?" Hikaru was surprised by the sudden change/

"Infinite Breaker!"

CLASH

Helios was sent into the air and bursted right in front of Hikaru who gasped.

"Infinite Achilles with a burst finish! The score is now 2-0!" The referee announced and everyone was cheering for their world champion.

"How'd you like that!?" Aiger taunted.

"Oh yeah! And that's how our world champion does things!"

Wow, he seems way stronger than the last time we battled Shasa thought to herself. Shasa has come to know Aiger is holding back way more strength than what it looks so if she ever battles him, she needs to be on guard.

"Dont worry, Hikaru! You'll get him on the next one!" Hyuga cheered for his older brother.

Hikaru was placing Helios back together and gritted his teeth. He shouldn't be surprised that the world champion has bursted him. But he and Hyuga were able to defeat him in the Super Tag League, but that wasn't a one on one battle. Hikaru has to break through his limits if he wants to beat Aiger.

"Second Battle!"

"Oh yeah! Can Aiger Akabane finish the match here!?" Hanami asked, getting the crowd all eager to watch the match.

Aiger got into his launching position and happily glared at Hikaru while a red aura was surrounding him.

"We're gonna rip you apart!" Aiger stated.

Hikaru also got into his launching stance and glared at Aiger with his flare surrounding him.

"We're gonna break through our limits!"

"Ready, set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Lightning launches were pulled and both beyblades hit the stadium hard.

Helios immediately raced up and down the ramp of the stadium and was going for a fast attack on Achilles.

"Oh I see how it is, alright then...COME AT ME!" Aiger taunted

"Volcano Strike!" Hikaru yelled out a special move.

CLASH

Helios lands a huge hit, knocking Achilles back a little bit.

"Lemme show you a true attack! Infinite Sword!" Aiger yelled out and Achilles has an impact with Helios, knocking it back to the stadium walls.

"TAKE HIM DOWN!" Both bladers yelled and Achilles and Helios raced towards the storm plate and got blown back and raced towards it again into the plate and clashed with each other.

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

Both beys have finally been pulled apart.

"Finally! Blow right back with Infinite Attack!" Aiger yelled out a special move.

CLASH

Helios has once again been sent into the air and landed on the upper deck of the stadium.

"How was that!?" Aiger yelled out

"Hang in there! Helios!" Hikaru screamed. Helios on the other hand was wobbling on the upper deck and Aiger grinned at the sight.

"Ha! Is that all you've got!?" He asked

Hikaru gritted his teeth. If he doesn't think of something quick, he'll lose the match.

"We're not done here!" Hikaru yelled and a blue flare surrounded him and Helios wobbled towards the storm plate and picked up speed.

Hikaru powered up as his mohawk burned up flare.

"HELIOS!" A large flare surrounded Helios as it's avatar was summoned. Helios then quickly raced right towards Achilles as Hikaru shouted:

"Limit Break: VOLCANO!"

CLASH

BURST

Aiger gasped as he saw Achilles burst right in front of his eyes.

"Helios Volcano with a burst finish! The score is now 2-2!" Everyone cheered for the blue mohawk blader as Hikaru also cheered.

"OH WOW! Hikaru Asahi has managed to take two points away from our champion! This is going to continue in the third match!"

"Awesome job, bro!" Hyuga cheered

"Nice one, Hikaru." Valt said with a smile

"That's my student." Rantaro bragged as he crossed his arms

The cheers were soon interrupted with Aiger's roaring scream which sent shivers down everyone's spine, even Lane.

The scream stopped and there was silence.

"I'M GONNA TEAR YOU APART!" Aiger screamed as a red aura was raging around him.

click

Aiger has changed his mode from Infinite Sword to Infinite Shield this time.

He's going for defense now? Hikaru thought to himself as he was still being shook up from Aiger getting serious.

Hikaru then grinned and got into his launching positon.

"Bring it on!"

"Third Battle!"

Aiger then backed away from the stadium to prepare his shoot.

"Ready, set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Lightning launches were seen and the heavy beyblades landed on the stadium.

Achilles was rushing to spin around the storm plate.

"Get in there and gain speed!" Hikaru told Helios and Helios was racing towards the storm plate.

"NICE TRY!" Aiger yelled and Achilles used it's shield to defend Helios off the plate.

"What?" Hikaru said

"How's that!?" Aiger taunted

Helios made another attempt but Achilles was able to stop it in its tracks and send Helios onto hitting the stadium walls.

"I'm not gonna let you use that storm plate, no matter what! So come at me!" Aiger yelled out!

"We'll see about that! Volcano Bound!" Hikaru yelled out a special move.

CLASH

"Nice try, but you'll have to do a lot better! Infinite Guard!" Aiger yelled one of his special moves and sent Helios onto the upper deck while wobbling.

Hikaru gritted his teeth in shock.

"Hey! What're you being so quite for!? I thought you said you were gonna take the title from me!?" Aiger asked with his arms crossed.

"Don't worry! I'm just getting started!" Hikaru yelled and Helios jumped from the upper deck and straight towards Achilles.

"Volcano Strike!"

"I knew you were gonna do that from a mile away! Infinite Defense!" Aiger yelled as two shields appeared besides Achilles and deflected Helios's assault.

Hikaru gritted his teeth again in frustration, Aiger was really not letting up. Helios began to spin towards the ramp to try and gain speed.

"Oh no, you don't! Chase after it, Achilles!" Aiger commanded and Achilles responded by spinning towards Helios.

"Run away, Helios!" Hikaru commanded and Achilles was chasing down Helios on the ramp.

"HELIOS!" Hikaru powered up with his flare and his bey was surrounded by a raging flare.

"ACHILLES!" Aiger powered up as a red aura raged around Achilles and Helios was on top of the ramp and Achilles was chasing it down, giving it no time to spin down.

"LIMIT BREAK: VOLCANO!"

"INFINTIE ATTACK!"

CLASH

A huge explosion surrounded the entire stadium, both bladers were maintaining their grounds and both beyblades pulled apart and landed on the ground.

Both bladers turned to the referee to see who won.

"Infinite Achilles with an over finish! The score is 3-2! Aiger Akabane is the winner!"

The crowd cheered for the win of their world champion.

"OH WOW! It was a bloody battle, but our world champion comes out to be the winner!"

Aiger picked up Helios Volcano and threw it over to Hikaru who caught it.

"You've gotten way stronger! I can't wait for our next battle!" Aiger said with a grin and Hikaru was shocked by his words but then warmly smiled and nodded.

"Shu? Looks like you're up next." Valt said and Shu nodded with a smile and walked away.

"Alright! I'm gonna attack and attack and break my limits!" Hyuga said as he ran off.

"Hyuga versus Shu, huh? Who do you think will win?" Ranjiro asked his older brother.

"Hmm, well Hyuga and Hikaru were able to take down Lane and Shu during the Tag Team tournament...but that was when Hyuga had help, he's on his own now, so I don't really know. Seems like this is gonna be a close match." Rantaro explained.

Shasa looked down at the arena, she has trained with Shu before and he seemed way stronger than Hyuga, given that she has beaten him once before. But since he and his brother won the tag league, this match is unpredictable.

Now, both Shu and Hyuga were standing on opposite sides of the stadium. 

"Shu Kurenai! Get ready, cause I'm gonna break through my limits and take you and Spriggan down!" Hyuga said as he showed his Hyperion Burn. Shu only smiled and showed his World Spriggan to him.

"That's a nice statement, but I can't let that happen now, can I?" Shu asked.

"First Battle!"

Shu kept his Spriggan in right spin mode and changed his chassis into a free-spinning chassis.

Both bladers got into their launching positions and waited for the referee to being to the match.

"Ready, set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Both bladers pulled of lightning launches and both beyblades heavily landed on the stadium.

Spriggan quickly raced towards the storm plate and was pulled into the storm and sent towards Hyperion.

"Let's go! Now, Hyperion!" Hyuga shouted and Hyperion raced towards Spriggan as well.

"Burn Strike!"

"World Slash!"

CLASH

One hit was all Shu needed to send Hyperion into the air and burst it which made Hyuga's eyes go wide like dinner plates.

"World Spriggan with a burst finish! The score is 2-0!"

There was silence, everyone was taking in of what just happened.

"He...he bursted him with one shot." Hikaru whispered.

Shasa looked down in wide eyes, she couldn't believe Shu already took two points from one single shot.

"That's...crazy." Shasa also whispered and Valt grinned at her.

"That's Shu for ya." He said

Lane was smirking down, happy that his teacher was already in the lead while Lui was grinning at the sight.

"Not bad, Shu Kurenai." Lui said

"With one single shot! Spriggan was able to burst Hyperion and take the lead!" Hanami said in a loud voice and everyone began to cheer.

Hyuga placed his bey back together and look at Hyperion with his teeth gritted in frustration. Just then, he saw Hyperion glow much to Hyuga's surprise but then smiled at his bey and stood up to face Shu once again.

"Let's go! Second battle!" Hyuga stated and Shu was a bit surprised but then smiled and closed his eyes.

Shu switched his beyblade into left spin mode with a free spinning chassis. Hyuga smiled, if he was gonna lose or win, he was gonna be happy if he knows he'll break through his limits and go all out.

"Second Battle!"

Silence

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Lightning launches were seen from the crowd and the heavy metal being heard land on stadium because of the beys were heard.

Shu whipped his arm around and called out a special move:

"WORLD UPPER LAUNCH!"

CLASH

Before the impact could finish, Hyuga acted fast.

"Burn Counter!"

Both beys have been pulled apart and Spriggan is spinning around the storm plate while Hyperion Burn was spinning up and down the ramp right towards Spriggan in immense speed.

"Burn Strike!"

CLASH

Spriggan has been knocked back and landed on the upper deck. Hyperion quickly shot itself towards the storm plate and gained speed.

Spriggan jumped from the upper deck and gained speed along with Hyperion and both beyblades were coming in for a collision course on the storm plate.

"World Slash!"

CLASH

Hyperion has been knocked back and hit the stadium walls and was now wobbling on the upper deck.

"I'm not gonna lose here! No way, no how! HYPERION!" Hyuga powered up as his hair glowed fire and his red flare raged around him and along with Hyperion, along with summoning it's avatar.

"SPRIGGAN!" Shu yelled as he also powered up and a red aura surrounded him and World Spriggan as World Spriggans avatar has also been summoned.

Hyperion jumped from the upper deck and into the storm plate and quickly gained speed.

"ZOOM, ZOOM!" Hyuga yelled as both beys flew from the storm plate and hit the stadium walls and heading towards each other for a collision.

"LIMIT BREAK: BURN!"

CLASH

"BREAK THROUGH YOUR LIMITS!" Hyuga screamed

"NOW! WORLD COUNTER BREAK!" Shu shouted his special move.

Spriggan quickly switched sides and hit Hyperion into the wall and out of the stadium.

Hyuga gasped when he saw his bey land on the floor.

"World Spriggan with an over finish! The score is 3-0! Shu Kurenai is the winner!"

"Hyuga?"

Hyuga looked back as he saw Hikaru enter through the door to the room he was in.

"Oh...hey Hikaru." Hyuga said as he was a bit surprised to see his brother. Hikaru walked up and sat at the bench right next to Hyuga.

Silence.

"We both lost...huh?" Hikaru said, looking at the television in front of him to see Lui and Shards standing in front of the stadium.

"Yeah...I guess we did." Hyuga agreed, also looking at the television.

Both brothers smiled and pulled out their beys, took one good look and clanged them to each others.

"Let's continue to break our limits!" Both bladers said with a smile and ran back to join the other legendary bladers.

Lui and Shards were looking at each other with smirks on their faces, both of them have known for each other for a long time, Lui has come to respect Shards.

"Make sure to entertain me before I turned this into your graveyard!" Lui said as he held up Rage Longinus.

"Well, if entertainment counts you losing to me, then I'll be sure to entertain you along with Corrupt Sadryn!" Shards said as she held up her knew bey.

Shasa looked down with wide eyes. She evolved her bey into a new sparking beyblade. Corrupt Sadryn now has four sharper dragon heads on it, like it can cut through hard steel, the core has golden armor on the dragon head and it seemed like it has a new driver and disc? Shasa then smiled, she was happy Shards finally got a knew bey, but it'll take a lot more than a new upgrade to take Lui down. 

Lui grinned at her new beyblade and laughed.

"First Battle!"

Both bladers got into their launching positions and waited for the match to begin.

"Ready, set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Both bladers pulled of lightning launches and both beyblades hit the stadium heavily and raced around the stadium.

"Go ahead, Longinus! Have your fun!" Lui commanded and Rage Longinus quickly spun towards the storm plate, gained speed and shot itself towards Sadryn and collided.

CLASH

Sadryn has been knocked back but Sadryn was able to recover.

"Now! Corrupt Launch!" Shards yelled out and Sadryn sent a barrage of attacks towards Longinus who was now being pushed back.

"Keep giving him all you've got! Sadryn!" Shards encouraged her bey.

CLASH

Sadryn knocked Longinus into the stadium walls and onto the upper deck, wobbling in low speed.

"How'd you like that!?" Shards taunted.

"HAHAHAHAHA! I see your skills have matured, a little bit by that! Good for you...BUT IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT!?" Lui roared and Longinus jumped from the upper deck and was able to recover because of the storm plate and clash alongside Sadryn and knock it into the air.

Shards gasped

"What's the matter!? Was that too much!?" Lui taunted back. Sadryn landed back on the stadium and both beyblades were sending a barrage of attacks towards each other.

"This is it!" Shards yelled out

CLASH

"RAGING UPPER!" Lui screamed his special move and right when Longinus was about to use it, Sadryn's dragons have shifted, much to Lui's surprise.

"Limit Break: Corruption!"

An explosion filled the stadium and Lui was shocked when he saw Rage Longinus fly out of the stadium and hit the ground.

"Corrupt Sadryn with an over finish, the score is 0-1!" The crowd was cheering at the results.

"No way! She was able to score a point from Lui?" Rantaro asked, he was surprised to see a blader that can stand up to Lui.

"Oh yeah! There's more where that came from!" Shasa said as she gripped her fist in happiness.

"Looks like we're in for some competition." Free said with a smile.

Lui picked up Rage Longinus with a frown and looked at Shards.

"What was that?" He asked, he thought for sure Rage Upper landed but was somehow repelled. He did see Sadryn change during mid-battle.

Shards, who was standing with a smirk, held up her bey.

"When my bey is half-way through bursting, the dragon heads shift, so it'll give an opening from above or under of any bey! It's my limit break system!" Shards said.

Shasa was shocked, so Shards has made a limit break system beyblade.

"No way, she uses our system too?" Hyuga asked in shock and Hikaru was looking down with wide eyes.

"I guess she does."

Lane was looking down with a frown, now knowing other people use limit break systems, that could cause some problems for him during battle.

"Second battle!"

Both bladers got into their launching positions.

"Ready, set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Lightning came out of their launchers and both beyblades hit the stadium heavily.

"Let's go! Sadryn!" Shards yelled and Sadryn spun past the storm plate and hit Longinus but it was able to repel the attack and push Sadryn back.

Sadryn quickly gained speed from the storm plate and raced back towards Longinus.

"SADRYN!" Shards powered up with a purple aura surrounding her and Sadryn and summoned her bey's avatar. Corrupt Sadryn has a similar look to Rage Longinus except the dragon has black skin with gold armor around it, like a dragon knight and two heads on each arm.

"LONGINUS!" Lui powered up as he has a light blue and white aura surrounding him as he also summoned Rage Longinus's avatar.

"Limit Break: Corruption!" Shards yelled and Sadryn's dragon shifted.

Lui just grinned.

"Raging Scream!"

CLASH

BURST

Shards eyes widened as she saw Sadryn burst right in front of her.

"Rage Longinus with a burst finish! The score is 2-1!" The crowd cheered for their favorite white knight tyrant

Shards smiled as she placed her bey together, she expected Lui to go all out and she was happy for that. But now...it's time for some payback.

"Third Battle!"

Shards got into her launching position and a purple aura surrounded her.

"Lui! We've been together for a long time and today, I'm gonna tell you! Rage Longinus will burst by my hands!" Shards said as she gave a death glare and an evil grin.

Lui evilly grinned at Shards and got into his launching position with his aura surrounding him.

"Let me tell you something. Even in your wildest dreams, even in the afterlife...my Longinus will never burst!"

"Ready, set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Lightning came out of their launches and both beyblades landed heavily on the stadium.

"Go! Longinus!" Lui shouted.

"Take him down, Sadryn!" Shards yelled.

Both beyblades raced towards the storm plate and it didn't effect them at all, they pulled through the speed and clashed right at the center. Then, both of them sent a barrage of attacks, the storm plate effected the beys movements a little bit but they were still in control.

"You're kidding me! The storm plate isn't affecting them at all!" Valt said, shocked by the actions of the beyblades.

Even Shu seemed a bit surprised.

Lui was just grinning with his arms crossed and swung them back.

"Push harder!" Lui screamed and both beyblades pulled away from each other and both Sadryn and Longinus went on the opposite sides of the stadium and rode along the upper deck.

"Bring it on!" Both bladers yelled and both beyblades raced up with ramp of the stadium and met each other at the peak.

CLASH

Both beyblades were clashing at the edge top of the ramp. Neither bey was backing down.

Lui screamed out: "LONGINUS!"

And then, Rage Longinus began pushing Sadryn back but still colliding with it and down the ramp they went.

Longinus accelerated even faster and moved both of themselves onto the upper deck and pinned Sadryn against the wall.

Shards was gritting her teeth and gripped her fist.

"CRUSH HER! LONGINUS!" Lui powered with his aura surrounding him and summoned his beys avatar.

Right at the peak, Sadryn's lock system moved halfway through bursting. 

Shards then let out a huge screamed and called out:

"SADRYN!" Her aura surrounded both her and Sadryn and summoned Corrupt Sadryns avatar.

All of a sudden, the bottom tip of the driver has been extracted and the ring around it has been pressed onto the stadium, causing Sadryn to completely push Longinus back, which surprised everyone but shocked Lui the most.

"LIMIT BREAK: CORRUPTION!!!"

A huge explosion surrounded the entire stadium.

BURST

Luis eyes widened as he saw Rage Longinus burst in front of his eyes. The entire crowd went silent.

"Corrupt Sadryn with a burst finish! The score is 2-3! Shards Shirosago is the winner!"

Everyone was silent until Hanami broke it:

"THE LEGEND FALLS!!! Lui Shirosagi has just been taken down! What a huge twist! Shards has took down Lui Shirosagi!"

The crowd cheered loudly for the winner.

Everyone looked down in shock.

"No way! She beat Lui!?" Rantaro and Ranjiro asked at the same time.

"Man, that was such an epic battle!" Valt said with a grin.

But Shasa was surprised the most. Now, she has to improve her strength. Shards has just taken down a legendary blader and if Shasa wants to defeat Shards, she needs to up her game.

Lui walked up to Shards while laughing. Shards just smirked at him while she crossed her arms.

"How entertaining! It seems you've surpassed me...for now anyway!" Lui said with a glare-full grin.

Shards smirk turned into a warm smile and walked up and to Luis surprise, she kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Lui."

Lui looked at her in surprised, but then closed his eyes with a smile and nodded at her and walked away.

Valt looked down at them with smile, the these matches were getting much more intense and looked to his side to see Dante's face getting all scary.

"Alright! It's my turn to go all out!" Dante said as he ran off, Valt chuckled at his student and looked behind him to face Free.

"You're not planning on losing, are you?" Valt asked and Free looked at him with a smile.

"Is that even a question?" Free asked and walked away.

"Ha! Classic Free." Wakiya said who was sitting next to Valt.

Shu looked at Lane who was sitting next to him.

"You better not lose." Shu said with a smile and Lane smirked at him.

"Like I'd ever lose." Lane said and walked away.

Now it was time for the concluding match for the first round!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 508 41
A girl who was Shu's childhood friend joins beigoma academy. what would happen when she meet him and the beyclub? will Shu be able to remember her? W...
6K 245 11
(Various x Female Blader Reader) Valt Aoi is a cheerful boy in the 5th Grade. Crazy about Beyblade, he works hard to better himself at Beyblade with...
45.9K 1.4K 20
" 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐦, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞- " " 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞. " Let your fantasies b...
2.4K 46 25
Elijah akabane is an Australian boy who always wanted to be one of the best bladers in the world like his cousin aiger. So whit he's new bey katana M...