Made in Chelsea

Per mollswritesx

Following Made in Chelsea 2020/21! Més

Willow Locke
Back in Chelsea
Suspicions
Cheating
Friends
Tiff
Is this a date?
Country House
Argument
Last Night
'Fun'
What's Happening?
Emily
Rumours
Reconciliation
Cornwall
More Drama
Verity
The Wedding
Reunited
Cracks Beginning To Show....
Advice
Falling Apart....
Over
Girls Night
Inga
New Beginnings
Gareth's fundraiser
Flirting?
Alone
Boat Party
Rumours
Girls' Night Away
Jealous
Where do we go from here?
Protect Your Friends
Blind Date
Pizza
Awkward Dinner
Friends?
Lake District
Christmas Miracle
New Series!!!
We're Back
Emma
Tragic
Girls United
Shameful
Proposal
Meddle
Girls

Observations

325 7 0
Per mollswritesx

****Willow's POV****

It was coming down to our final few days in Surrey and these last few days have probably been the most awkward for me, I almost find myself distancing myself from Miles and Ruby whilst I try and figure out what's been going on between the two of them. I know from other people that they are both flirty with each other, even though she's still with Rez and I don't want to make a fool out of myself by not seeing what they have going on.

Tonight we're having food around the open fire but there was still one person I had to go and see. Ever since my argument with Inga, I've been contemplating where I stand with Maeva when she didn't stick up for me, so I noticed her and James were in there pool area and made my way over.

"Hi guys." I said as I opened the glass doors. "Have you got room for a little one?"

"Of course." James said. "We were just about to open a bottle of champagne, would you like a glass?"

"I don't think I've ever refused that offer before."

"I'll be back in a bit."

"Come with me, I was just about to go in the sauna." She said once I'd stripped down to my bikini. I followed her lead and took a seat next to her on the bench. "How have you been?"

"To be honest, I kind of need a friend at the moment. I feel like a few thing have happened between us and I miss having a friend like you around. I know you'll tell me things straight."

"I honestly didn't know you felt that way, I thought we were both just busy. Have I done something to upset you?"

"I feel like when you came over that night with Inga and Paris, I heard you told her those comments were wrong, I don't know I just expected you to stick up for me a bit more, come and tell me those things before I hear them from Julius."

"Can I put my side of the story out there? I know the comments Inga made were wrong and I told her sternly not to say those things about you, but Eloise has twisted this whole conversation. There was no bitchiness in the conversation, we were all just genuinely looking out for the girl."

"But that genuinely caring conversation seemed to include slating me for literally just standing next to Miles and being his friend."

"I feel like this whole thing has been miscommunicated, I made sure the girls knew those things they were saying weren't true. I'm genuinely sorry though if you think I didn't have your back because I completely did, I've known you a lot longer than I've known those two."

"Thank you."

"So what did you need my help with?"

"I feel like I'm going back on everything we've just talked about but do you think there's anything going on between Miles and Ruby?"

"Like romantically?" She clarified.

"Yeah."

"My honest opinion, I think she does have this sort of crush on him. I don't know about his side of things. Why?"

"I know he's your ex and everything and this is probably the worst thing you want to hear, but I just find myself being attracted to him. I enjoy spending time with him and yeah, I want to get to know him. But then there's Ruby and I'm prepared to step back from the situation if I feel like there could be something there between them."

"I feel like the best thing for me to do, is just to pretend you're not talking about Miles because it's your life and I'm sure you wouldn't care what his other exes have to say." When she said that I was so happy, one of my main worries was that she would put her own spin on things. "So I'll just say this, the reason I wasn't sure about the whole Ruby situation is because I can see something there between you both."

"What do I do about Ruby then?"

"I think it would be sensible to watch them over the next few days, see what you think for yourself and then make a decision. Maybe when you move back to London you'll see things from a different perspective or you'll still be attracted to him and you can make things work."

"Thanks Maeva." We moved back out to the pool area. "I wonder where James is with those drinks?"

"Probably with Inga." She dramatically rolled her eyes.

"Why do you say that?"

"They're having a skateboard lesson tomorrow, apparently he can't wait to have some one on one tuition. Lets just say when he gets back I'll skateboard on his head."

"This is the Maeva we love."

"I'm sure she won't."

****

That night I was stood grilling some more food when I noticed Julius and Ruby coming over, I knew it was too late to make an escape so I carried on alone.

"Hi guys." I said politely as they stood next to me.

"Hey Willow, just getting some more food?"

"I am starving."

"You know I was just saying to Ruby that I'm definitely going to miss you two both when we leave, after the boys of course."

"That's so sweet, I feel like if there's one positive about this whole situation it's that it pushes people together who would have never spent quality time together in Chelsea, I've made friends for life."

"How have you been?" Julius asked Ruby. "I don't want to pry but it's hard to just observe you both across the table."

"Something's not right, it doesn't feel right. I'm sat next to him and I can feel the awkwardness radiating off him, which makes me sad because I feel like right now I'm the one making him feel sad. Our relationship has been going downhill due to a multitude of things and I'm in no way putting all the blame on him because I know it's a two way street, but we're not making each other happy at the moment."

"Can you trust him?"

"Not at the moment no."

"If you can't trust him, then you're never going to have this happy relationship you want. I think you need to bite the bullet."

"It's just sad because I didn't want it to end this way, when you have a long term relationship with someone, you start looking towards the future and think this might be the one for you. I probably didn't see us going downhill quite as quickly as we did. I find myself constantly asking myself should it be this hard, should everyday be such a battle."

"It should be easy." I confirmed.

"Exactly, all my family and friends have always said, a partner should add something to your life, being single is amazing if you want to be, if you get with someone they should make you happier, make you smile when you feel sad and we just don't have that connection right now."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to have to sort this whole situation out, I know it's not right and I can't help how I feel."

"I can see that in your face right now, the main thing you've got to focus on is being happy. No onw lives their life to be sad and miserable so if you're not in the right place right now, then you need to change that and use your initiative. But at the same time it needs to be your decision, it's very easy in this house to be swayed be other opinions and let that cloud your judgement."

"Yeah, I'm just glad I have you both, and Miles and Fred."

"Where is Miles by the way?" Julius asked.

"I heard he'd gone inside to speak to Inga, apparently they want to sort everything out."

"I'm glad, I feel like that's been hanging over him for some time now."

"Do you think there could be something between him and Inga?" I tried to ask casually? "Like how they were in the other house?"

"I don't think it would be romantic again but you never know. They had a good friendship before that so I think that was his main focus."

"Anything else is kind of a positive." Ruby said. "Personally I don't think they're good together, their traits almost clash with one another rather than complement each other."

"Yeah."

****

The next morning I was sat all alone on the little window seat of our house overlooking all the gardens as the clock ticked to noon. I could see Inga and James off in the corner on their lesson, Emily and Miles sat by the pool in what looked like a deep conversation and I could just make out Ruby and Rez sat in the other house.

"Room for a little on." I looked up and found Ollie over the top of me. "Squidge up."

"Alright, alright." He slid in behind me, wrapped his arm around my waist and we sat there in complete silence for a few minutes, I think he could sense that I needed thinking time.

"Have you ever done something knowing no-one will agree with your decision?" I almost whispered.

"Plenty of times, I didn't always pick the best friends or guys to be around."

"Did it ever work out?"

"A few times, sometimes people can be completely different when you actually get to know them, than when you're just looking in on them."

"I mean you found Gareth in the end."

"Exactly, not many people find their prince charming on the first occasion, sometimes you do need to kiss a few frogs."

"I find myself a lot nowadays just thinking back on them last few weeks with Tristan, how unhappy we were. I find myself questioning my stance in the relationship, did I not show him enough affection, was I too independent? I'm getting to this point now where I'm thinking about moving on but I don't want to repeat the same mistakes I made in the past."

"These are questions that only Tristan can answer, but at the same time it's different with everyone. You can't completely change yourself to suit Tristan and what he wants, when you've said yourself you wouldn't want to go back there. Unless that's changed."

"No" I immediately countered. "That saga of my life is over, I don't know just with everything changing with you and Gareth I feel like I need to grow up but then maybe my choice in men doesn't reflect that."

"Miles...."

"Exactly, probably the least settled down guy I could find and I know I won't be able to change that."

"I'm not going to sit here and tell you to stay away from him, that's your decision to make and whether it's the right one or not no-one will know. All I'll say is if you don't go for Miles and you go for the settled down guy, will you be constantly looking over your shoulder at what you could have had."

"Whilst I've been here I have been messaging a few guys, casually. But I don't know, I'm messaging them whilst almost waiting for Miles to pop up."

"It sounds to me like you do quite like Miles, what's hold you back then?"

"Apart from the whole settling down thing, Ruby and ruining the friendship I have with both of them."

"Why?"

"Everyone can see they have something together, I don't want to step on their toes or admit my thoughts and have them laugh in my face."

"Miles would be looking to have you so I'm sure he wouldn't do that, but you can't live your whole life trying to make other people happy, if you think there's a chance then go for it."

"It's just hard because we've formed this really great friendship and now I'm scared he'll look at me differently for it."

"Listen to me." He swivelled me round so we were face to face. "I want you to promise me you'll speak to him before we leave, no more of this observing them from a distance. If he doesn't want to, then at least you know, then you can move on."

"When though?"

"We're having this boat party later, go all out, I'm talking head turning. Then just pull him to one side and explain the situation."

"Ok, I can't believe you've actually persuaded me to do this."

"I never thought I would be persuading you to go and speak to Miles, but I haven't seen that sparkle in your eye in a long time so I'm almost certain this can't end badly."

"I love you Ollie."

"I love you too."

****

The whole place looked amazing, champagne was flowing, boats were out on the lake and everyone had made a good effort. This would be our last full meeting in the house so everyone had gone all out and I'm sure the drama would be kept to a minimum. The news had been travelling around the group that Ruby and Rez had parted ways this morning, even though we all thought it was going to happen, it's still quite a shock when a relationship like that does end.

"Hey." I took a seat on the bench next to Tristan as he sat alone overlooking the lake. "I guess we'll probably both be glad to see the back of this place."

"Yeah, this place doesn't have the best memories for us."

"I want you to know you're completely forgiven on my part, I just need to know a few things for my own piece of mind."

"Ask away?"

"Did I ever mislead you in the relationship to think you had to go somewhere else for attention? I feel like with being in lockdown together, I spent so much time worrying I wasn't giving you enough space that maybe I neglected you."

"Please don't think this was your fault," He reached over and took my hand. "I was the most stupid person in the world when I didn't respect you and looked at other people. You gave me everything I could possible have looked for in a girlfriend but I just wasn't in the right place for that."

"Do you think we would have worked if all this hadn't have happened? If this virus just didn't exist."

"If this virus didn't exist you'd probably be halfway around the world right now, the chances of us being locked in a house for months together are pretty slim. I hate to say it but we had fun whilst it lasted and I will always genuinely have a place for you in my heart, you taught me how to love again and now I just need to work on loving myself and the person I am before I look to find happiness elsewhere."

"I'm really glad you're saying that because you deserve the best and before you love anyone else you've got to love yourself."

"Bring it in." He pulled me into a hug, which just confirmed there was still nothing between us. "If you ever need anything, any boy advice, someone to complain with, someone to party with. I'm always here, I'm only a phone call away."

"Thank you and the same to you. I guess exes don't always have to hate each other."

"You're too good for me to hate you Willow"

"Sorry if I'm interrupting something." Miles had come over and stood in front of us very awkwardly. "I was wondering if I could borrow Willow."

"Sure, I'll leave you guys to it."

"Bye"

"How have you been?" Miles asked. "I feel like you've kind of been avoiding me and I'm not sure why?"

"Yeah I've had a few things to deal with but I think I'm in a better place now."

"Good, anything you want to let me in on."

"I will, how have you been first? Have you spoken to Ruby?"

"I'm good. Yeah I spoke to her earlier, she definitely seems a lot, I'll say lighter now. Just kind of sad this is all coming to an end."

"Same, I guess I wanted to ask where your head is at coming out of here, do you think we'll just go back to being strangers in Chelsea?"

"I mean I hope not."

"Good."

"I feel like you're being really strange right now."

"Do you think if things had been different you would have gone for Ruby, if she hadn't been with Rez and you were both single?"

"Maybe at the beginning, I'm not sure about now."

"Why?"

"I guess my views have changed, a lots happened since we arrived in that house."

"What about me?" I almost whispered.

"You're asking a question you won't like the answer to Willow." He whispered back and the distance between us decreased as he slid along the bench, to where our thighs were touching.

"Please?"

"Of course things would have been different. You're stunning and even then your personality makes you seem even more beautiful. What about me, would you ever go there, knowing what everyone thinks about me?"

"I'm done caring about what other people think. I need to do what I think is right for me."

"Is that a yes?"

"Maybe."

"I never intentionally aim to hurt anyone and I know with the right person I'd be the most loyal partner, I just feel like everyone rights me off because of what's happened in the past when really no-one really knows me." He said. "I really do admire you for sticking by me even when all your friends probably said you shouldn't be friends with me and you had to take shit off the other girls for it."

"Thank you, so now you've said all that do you think we could maybe go for a drink together, no pressure, just you and me and a few cocktails."

"I thought it was like the guy who's meant to organise all this."

"I told you I wasn't like the rest."

"You sure aren't, but to answer your question I would love to go for a drink with you, finally get some alone time without worrying about someone interrupting us."

"Good."

"Good." He gave me a wink before wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pressing a kiss to my temple. "I really can't wait to leave now."

"Same"

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment any suggestions. Anyone goy anything they would like to see happen in the final episode chapter.

Xx

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

407K 8.3K 56
mason mount. © CENTRALCZN, 2021
99.9K 2K 95
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 '𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬'!! 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 �...
848K 9.8K 53
Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell.
662K 11.2K 64
Summer of Love is back!