Girls Night

****Willow's POV****

The next morning my head was banging, Liv and I had somehow managed to get into the bath together and fell asleep in there, which left me with a sore neck today. She managed to convince me to go out with her on a walk around the grounds to try and clear my head, so I put on basically the biggest coat I owned with my oversized sunglasses and made my way out. I recounted all the drama between Tristan and I last night so she knew everything that had happened but I'm glad she just let us walk in a comfortable silence and take in the cool breeze.

"I can see James and Maeva over there, do you want to say hi?" She asked

"Yeah sure, I mean I've got nothing against them and hopefully they don't hate me."

"I don't think they will."

We made our way over and I was actually quite shocked when James immediately came and gave me a hug, closely followed by Maeva.

"How are you feeling? Come and sit down would you both like some coffee?"

"That would be great thank you. I'm guessing Tristan told you what happened."

"He did and if it's any consolation to you I'm on your side, he should have never done that. But at the same time I'm living in the same house as him and James is obviously his best friend so I can't just shut him out."

"I would never expect you to, Tristan and I are adults. I threw a drink over him last night but I'm fine now."

"Do you think it will be awkward for you both?" James asked. "You're going to bump into each other quite soon."

"I won't lie, I would be hurt if he got with someone tonight and flashed it in front of my face, then things would be awkward but obviously it wasn't right between us and hopefully we can both now just enjoy our time here."

"I'm always here for you." Maeva said. "I know I can be a bitch to some people but if you're my friend then I'll back you all the way and I think you're a really great person Willow."

"Thank you."

"So it's a boys night tonight, I was thinking about organising a girls night for everyone. We don't really see much of some of the other girls."

"What are we going to do?" Liv asked.

"Chatting, pillow fights." I joked. "I mean isn't that just what happens on boys night."

"Nah we watch the pillow fights!"

"There is one thing though and that's Emily," Liv told us. "I haven't actually had the chance to tell you yet, but when you went to see Tristan she came over and was just spouting off about how he's grumpy, stubborn, not a very nice person and then made a comment like 'they should stop trying now because they're so incompatible'"

"I really don't understand where this has come from. Her and Harvey went on dates with Tristan and I at the beginning and now they're basically stomping all over our relationship."