Your Devotion - Slashers x Re...

By CamsterHale

"How can I have a favourite, when I...I love you all...?" "Really, I do. I really, really do." "Do you hear m... More

[Chapter 1: Worn-Out & Weary]
[Chapter 2: Dramatic Dream]
[Chapter 3: Breakfast Time]
[Chapter 4: Crystal Lake]
[Chapter 5: Returning Home]
[Chapter 6: Intense Intimacy]
[Chapter 7: Cooking Cupcakes]
[Chapter 8: Delicious Desserts]
[Chapter 9: Freddy Vs Norman]
[Chapter 10: Bloody Hell]
[Chapter 11: Malicious Mood]
[Chapter 12: Frustrated Friends]
[Chapter 13: Haunting History]
[Chapter 14: The Dancing Clown]
[Chapter 15: Halloween Horrors]
[Chapter 16: Startling Surprise]
[Chapter 17: Stolen Sweetheart]
[Chapter 18: Agitated Argument]
[Chapter 19: Killer Chaos]
[Chapter 20: Derry, Maine]
[Chapter 21: Evil Encounter]
[Chapter 22: Dark Request]
[Chapter 23: DEAL With It]
[Chapter 24: Excessive Exhaustion]
[Chapter 25: Dream Dispute]
[Chapter 26: Morning Shower]
[Chapter 28: Friendship Fix]
[Chapter 29: Transfer Students]
[Chapter 30: Curious Comment]
[Chapter 31: The Walk Back]
[Chapter 32: Returning Home]
[Chapter 33: Evening Outbreaks]
[Chapter 34: Dinner-Time Drama]
[Chapter 35: Shadowy Figure]
[Chapter 36: Childish Clashing]
[Chapter 37: Next Morning]
[Chapter 38: Thursday Talks]
[Chapter 39: Camp Visit]
[Chapter 40: Protection Plan]
[Chapter 41: "A Little Kindness"]
[Chapter 42: Demonic Devotion]
[Chapter 43: Breaking Down]
[Chapter 44: Calming Confession]
[Chapter 45: Finally, Some Free Time]
[Chapter 46: Calling Cadence]
[Chapter 47: Furious Fight]
[Chapter 48: Settling Things]
[Chapter 49: Bedroom Break-in]
[Chapter 50: Naughty Nightmare]
[Chapter 51: Friday Explanations]
[Chapter 52: Midday Classes]
[Chapter 53: Call Me Maybe?]
[Chapter 54: New Stalking Spot]
[Chapter 55: Everybody Likes Games]
[Chapter 56: Hide 'N' Seek]
[❤️-A DANCING CLOWN'S INSIGHT-❤️]
[Chapter 57: Unknown Caller]
[Chapter 58: "Welcome Home"]
[Chapter 59: Wrong Number?]
[Chapter 60: Scary Movie]
[Chapter 61: Psychotic Problems]
[Chapter 62: Saturday Morning]
[Chapter 63: Terms & Conditions]
[Chapter 64: Walk Through The Woods]
[Chapter 65: "SHUT IT!!"]
[Chapter 66: Let's Keep Walking]
[Chapter 67: Twisted Talk]
[Chapter 68: Ready To Go?]
[Chapter 69: Chaotic Complications]
[Chapter 70: Fifth Table This Year]
[Chapter 71: The Truth Can't Lie]
[Chapter 72: Soothing Sympathy]
[Chapter 73: You Getting Scared...?]
[Chapter 74: NoBODY To Talk To]
[Chapter 75: Monday Morning]
[Chapter 76: Things Being Hectic]
[Chapter 77: Catching On Quickly]
[Chapter 78: Grand Finale]
-Author's Note-

[Chapter 27: Awkward Answering]

6.9K 324 136
By CamsterHale

"That's a relief to hear." Hannibal remarked with a soft smile, sitting down opposite you before starting to eat a meal of his own. "I was concerned that after last night, you might still be a little—"

"What, traumatised?" You finished off dryly, sarcasm dripping from your voice as you started eating too. "Yeah, that's pretty accurate."

The dark-haired psychiatrist laughed, finding your comment to be pretty amusing while you joined in said conversation. "You never fail to entertain me, (Y/n) dearest." Hannibal sighed with content, acting like a proper gentleman as he lifted his fork up to his mouth.

"Um...I try my best...?" Your uncertainty made your comment sound more like a question - causing him to laugh a second time.

"So, any plans for today?" Hannibal probed politely, curiosity flowing from his tone while he interacted with you.

"I'll probably head over to the university." You hesitantly decided, trying to stay calm and collected once you'd made up your mind. "Y'know, to see my other friends and catch up on my psychology classes?"

"Your other friends being Laura, Amber and Cadence, am I correct?" He brought up in a friendly fashion - unknowingly forcing you to feel huge amounts of guilt from the last time you spoke with the other three girls.

"What the Hell, (Y/n)?" Cadence questioned with wide eyes, clasping both hands to her chest as she gasped a little bit. "What's gotten into you? Amber and Laura were just worried about you...You're our friend, and—"

"Well, why don't the three of you just stop harassing me about my new friends and leave me alone!?" Hoisting the strap of your bag onto your shoulder, you pushed past your friends and left the classroom - feeling oddly resentful towards them.

"Yeah, I...I need to make it up to them." You bit your lip uneasily and continued eating, though your anxious attitude made you feel worse and worse by every passing minute.

"Oh...? Would you care to give me a reason why...?" Hannibal inquired carefully, his psychiatrist mindset kicking in due to him not understanding your reasoning.

"Because I acted out of character and haven't been behaving like myself recently." You told him with disappointment; remembering how Pennywise had previously messed around and given you mood-swings.

"Ah yes, it certainly wouldn't do any of us any favours if those three grew suspicious all of a sudden, now would it...?" Hannibal casually smiled, finishing off his breakfast way before you did.

"That's really not where I was coming from..." You uncomfortably responded, completing your breakfast a few minutes later and bringing your dirty cutlery/dishes over to the sink.

"So I take it you're leaving soon, then?" He commented in a calm manner, wrapping his arms around your waist and hugging you from behind as comfort soon after.

"Mmhm. Probably in around ten minutes. I haven't exactly been keeping up with my studies and I can't rely on my friend Rose's notes forever." You laughed in return lightly, spinning around to face him and glancing into his eyes with nothing but affection.

"Understandable." Hannibal responded wryly, kissing the top of your head and holding either side of your waist as lovingly as possible. "Abbi cura di te allora, mia cara (Y/n)." [A/N: "Take care of yourself then, my darling (Y/n)."]

"Ti amo." You timidly spoke, flashing him a loving smile whilst placing both of your hands atop his shoulders.

"Ti amo~" The psychiatrist echoed possessively, enjoying the fact that you were spending time with him instead of the other five. It made him feel all the more special.

"I should really get going now. I'll most likely be back by tonight anyway." You spoke after faintly pressing your lips against his a second time - still feeling immensely shy.

"The usual time, I presume?" Hannibal warmly quizzed.

"Of course." You promised with a wholesome mind, giving him one more gentle hug before going to grab your bag and everything you else you needed for today.

"I'll see you later then, mi amore." After he'd returned the hug, Hannibal raised his hand as a wave and then left the room - his words still seeming relatively romantic.

"How sweet~" Pennywise hummed angelically, materialising into the dining room within a blink of an eye and shooting you a sickeningly-sweet smile.

"Jesus Christ!" You panicked in alarm, jumping out of your skin as said killer clown appeared before your very eyes. "Do you...Do you do that a lot...?"

"Do what a lot~?" Pennywise's grin widened at your words - the chaotic male growing very entertained by your unexpected reaction. It was...funny, to say the least.

"Disappear and reappear during the day." Once you'd released a half-laugh of your own and breathed out, you smiled back; wanting to try and be somewhat civil.

"From time-to-time." The psychotic creature informed you with a playful tone of voice, finding your curiosity to be an interesting topic straight after you'd asked.

"I'll take that as a Yes then." You confirmed with your own amusement - causing the clown to laugh as well and find you fun.

"Where are you off to then, honey~? I certainly didn't expect to see you leave the group so soon today." Pennywise taunted teasingly; gazing at you with those golden, glittering orbs of his.

"I'm heading down to the university." You told him truthfully, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear as you eyed him down. "Have to catch up on my studies and make up with my friends, seeing as you messed with my friendships."

"You look like a pretty girl. I bet you have a lot of friends."
"A few..." "Five if I had to count."
"What about those other three? The ones you just fell out with?"
"How do you know about that?"
"Well why else would your pretty little eyes be filled with tears? Those mean girls picked on you again, now didn't they?"
"No...it was me." "I was the mean one."
"And just how are you the mean one?"

"I only ramped up your stress levels and general gloom." Pennywise shrugged innocently, not understanding the issue and overall problem.

"Though that may not seem like a lot to you, to a human, that can really damage relationships." You tried explaining as best as you could, checking that all your textbooks were in there and that you were good to go.

"Really now? How strange." Pennywise mused with a frown, losing his sarcasm whilst he tilted his head to the side and tried to understand your words.

"It's like...like...when you care a lot for somebody." You finished off your explanation with a skittish attitude, looking away and feeling somewhat awkward.

"You humans sure have a bizarre way of thinking." The clownish killer spoke in confusion, watching you head towards the front door and spotting the stalker nearby.

"We'll agree to disagree on that." You smiled and shook your head delicately, not wanting to start an argument as you said Good Morning to Michael and gave him a kiss.

"(Y/). I IᔕᔕE YO." [A/N: (Y/N). I MISSED YOU."] Michael wrote soon after, causing the clown to become even more bewildered.

"I don't understand. You saw her last night, how could you possibly...?" Pennywise pondered over said subject with a narrowed stare - disliking the pale-faced male and his whole obsession over you.

"Michael's just a little over-the-top when it comes to how he feels, that's all." You defended quickly, opening the front door before giving both of them a hug.

"EᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᑕᗩᑎ EE ᗩᑎᗪ YO ᑕᗩᑎ'T, YO ᑕᖇEE. ᒍᑌᔕT EᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᑕᗩᖇE ᗩᗷOT (Y/) ᗩᑎᗪ YO O'T." [A/N: "BECAUSE I CAN FEEL AND YOU CAN'T, YOU CREEP. JUST BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT (Y/N) AND YOU DON'T"] Michael scribbled furiously, shoving it in Pennywise's face a second later and purposely trying to set the other killer off.

"Hey, I NEVER said that I never cared." The clown retorted with a malicious glare, his hate for Michael already showing. "In fact, she's already been nicer than—"

"Stop, STOP!" You cried out in aggravation, hating how you always seemed to get caught in the middle of their fights. "If you're going to fight, then fight when I've already left for uni, m'kay!? Jeez Louise." And with that, you left those two behind fiercely, feeling your frustration do nothing but rise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 3.1K 22
you know me' I just felt like it... or at least trying killers I can do: brahms heelshire Jason voorhees Micheal myers norman bates ghost face(Billy...
1.4M 38.8K 62
Y/n is a kind girl, she's always had goodness in her heart. All her life she hoped to be a nurse, to help anyone and everyone. Her dream comes true b...
1.6K 45 9
hello! welcome! this is the second book I will be writing (im sorry if theres any errors, english isnt my first language:')), this is a slashers x fe...
444K 8.6K 21
•Scenarios mixed with Slasher one shots, as I've seen that only a few of these exist - I've read almost all of the ones on Wattpad and I grew so frus...