My Hot Demon || J.JK ✔

By haru__bts

BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, th... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Very Important Note
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63 (Final)
Important Note!
Important Note!
Check this out pls

Part 48

4.6K 323 66
By haru__bts

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

     "You are hot."

            Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Don't be afraid because I am always by your side. I won't leave you, no matter what." His embrace and his words were both warm. It filled my heart with joy and warmth.

For the first time, I let all my worries out while staying in the embrace of a person.

I closed my eyes as I hugged him back.

"I finally realised that..." I continued to hear his words.

"My heart forgets to beat the moment I see you." He spoke with a soft voice.

My time was stopped at that second.

I stopped breathing after hearing his words, my heart seemed like it's gonna burst anytime. I was instantly over-joyed.

What's this feeling?

He tightened the grip he had on me.

I couldn't get a word out of my mouth even if I forced it.

He slowly broke the hug and took a look at me. I still couldn't process anything. But all I could notice is this tensed and awkward atmosphere.

"Never mind...what I just said." He finished with a calm voice glancing over his shoulder and without sparing me a look, he left from here.

Despite being soaked in the rain, all I could think about is Jungkook and his weird words which almost had my heart burst for him.

I slightly touched my cheeks which radiated heat. Stating a fact, my cheeks turned red no matter how much I resisted.

"It feels so nice..." A small smile appeared on my lips as I recalled all the words he just said.

TIME SKIP..

After calming myself down, I made my way to Jimin and the others who were searching for me.

"Where were you all this time?" Jimin ran to me as he noticed my presence. "I didn't go anywhere, don't worry." I tried to calm him down. "Don't go anywhere without telling us." Hoseok spoke seriously but he looked way too worried. He practically started nagging me. "Alright, alright." I smiled seeing his worried face.

And I clearly avoided eye-contact with Jungkook.

"And also, the murder already took place before we reached here. We found the body in the alley." Namjoon's voice was stern, it looked like he was angry.

"We will definitely catch him next time." Jin sounded serious.

All of them looked serious on this issue and I felt bad after seeing that small girl lying on the ground as a dead body. I wondered on how heartless that criminal is to kill a small girl like her.

We left from there as the weather got extremely bad. We reached the house without taking much time but all this while, I completely avoided looking at Jungkook as he dropped me in an awkward position effortlessly.

But I shouldn't be the one to avoid him, I literally didn't do anything.

Is it because I am shy?

I accidentally looked at Jungkook just to make my heart beat go to crazy levels. And why do I feel like he's more handsome than before?

His abs were visible through his soaked white shirt while his wet hair which was thrown back made his forehead visible. His sharp jawline and plump lips decorated his face beautifully. I felt like I could be drowned into his eyes.

He's so hot.

My heart raced even more. By now, I am sure that a tint color of red has already appeared on my cheeks. I caught the edge of my dress as I saw him move towards him.

He came closer to me and...

Threw a towel on my head.

"Dry your hair. Otherwise you'll catch a cold." Jungkook spoke calmly as he made his way to his room.

"Yeah, Y/n. You better go take a shower before you catch a cold." Jimin finished.

"Don't worry. My immune system is really strong, I definitely won't catch a cold." I assured them.

NEXT MORNING...

I heard noises down the stairs. I slowly made my way to the main hall and found all the members there. I managed to go near them.

They were doing their work before Taehyung noticed me.

"ZOMBIE!" Teahyung shouted in complete surprise.

"I-It's me, Y/n." I tried to clarify.

I barely managed to bring this small self of mine crawl down to meet these guys and I got called a 'zombie.' Great!

"Hey, what happened to your face? Didn't you get enough sleep?" Namjoon tried to question after seeing my face. "I didn't sleep well. I guess, I am running a fever." I managed to answer.

And then, I ended up sneezing.

"I guess, caught a cold too." I smiled awkwardly.

They let out a deep sigh after hearing my words. "That's why I asked you to take a bath yesterday." Jimin started nagging. "I am sorry and I guess you guys have to go to the mission today without me." I informed them that I won't be able to make it on the mission today.

"Alright, I will stay with you today." I got the same reply at the same time from all the 7 members.

They glared at each other.

Why do these guys always drop on this in every situation?

"No one's gonna stay! Get out now!" I yelled at them with all the energy left in me.

They didn't dare to speak another word against me and quietly left from here. "Take care, okay? Call me whenever you need anything." Taehyung spoke as he got out.

I let out a deep sigh as soon as everyone left.

I went to my bed after locking all the doors and windows in the house and plopped on my bed giving some rest to my body.

"All alone, finally at peace." I murmured to myself.

Alright, I will spend all day taking rest. Such day won't come again.

TIME SKIP...

I spent my whole day laying down on my bed.

And my situation got worse. I couldn't move a finger and I felt like my body is letting out fumes.

My fever went up to 39.7⁰C. I had no energy left in my body but I still tried to get up to get some water. I slowly made my way towards the refrigerator.

My legs weren't steady all the way, I managed to get to the refrigerator but I failed to go near it. I fell down on the ground as I tripped. I groaned in pain and had no energy left to get up.

My breath became uneven without taking much time and I couldn't breathe properly as it became heavy. I started falling unconscious at that moment.

I felt like I was being lifted up.

I managed to get my eyes half open and saw a man. As I took a closer look, I realised that it was Jungkook.

After that, I fell unconscious instantly.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V...

I lifted her up in my arms and took her to her room.

I placed her small body carefully on her bed. I gripped the sheets on the bed.

"Idiot, can't you call me if you are not feeling well?" I removed the hair which was covering her face.

I pulled my sleeves up.

I made my way down and brought hot water along with some towels. I wiped face and hands and place a cold pack on her forehead.

I covered her body with a warm blanket.

And then my gaze shifted to her peacefully sleeping face.

I slowly bent down to her level and moved closer to her face. I gently caressed her hair.

"Back then I wanted you to know that..." I continued.

"Before you entered into my life, I didn't know what it feels like to smile without a reason. Y/n, I think I will use my last breath to say I love you. Thanks for walking into my life." I kissed her forehead.

Y/N P.O.V...

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the ceiling above me. I felt something cold on top of my head. I realised that it was a cold pack.

It was 3 AM and looks like my fever went down.

I brought myself to get up from the bed and was surprised to het the view of Jungkook sleeping on  chair a next to my bed. I remembered the moment I passed out. It was...Jungkook who helped me get here.

Did...he take care of me all night?

I smiled.

I slowly helped him get up and made him lie down on my bed. I went to the other side of the bed and plopped myself on it. I went closer to him and sat on the bed to observe his face.

I touched his soft skin.

He looks so adorable. I ruffled his hair not being able to bear his cuteness! Seriously, why are you making me feel like this, Jeon Jungkook?

I went closer and hugged him as I closed my eyes to sleep.

"Hey, my heart forgets to beat the moment I see you too, Jungkook." I spoke softly.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to vote. Comment below to let me know whether this chapter was boring or not!

See you in the next part.

Please follow me if you like this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 6.7K 35
"I like it, when she smile...but, I love it,when I am the reason!" [He said while looking at her secretly and admiring her.] ___________________ "I l...
272K 9.2K 21
Jungkook fan fiction: Enemy's to lovers story, but with a twist. Why can't things seem to make sense for y/n? Everything is just weird.. He is weird...
14.2K 612 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
1.5M 55.6K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...