partners | t. kuroo

By todosluver

where you and kuroo are academic rivals and ended up being lab partners... "you better not be falling for me"... More

Chapter 1 - supercuts - Jeremy Zucker
Chapter 2 - Pink + White - Frank Ocean
Chapter 3 - BEST INTEREST - Tyler the Creator
Chapter 4 - Acai Bowl - Dominic Fike
Chapter 5 - The Walls - Chase Atlantic
Chapter 6 - Pretty When You Cry - Lana Del Ray
Chapter 7 - The Beach - The Neighbourhood
Chapter 8 - Scotty Doesn't Know - Lustra
Chapter 9 - Borderline - Tame Impala
Chapter 10 - First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
Chapter 11 - Daddy Issues - The Neighbourhood
Chapter 12 - Location - Khalid
Chapter 13 - No Role Modelz - J. Cole
Chapter 14 - Trust - Brent Faiyaz
Chapter 15 - Somebody Else - The 1975
Chapter 16 - Don't - Bryson Tiller
Chapter 17 - Love is a Bitch - Two Feet
Chapter 18 - Are You Bored Yet? (feat. Clairo) - Wallows
Chapter 19 - Summertime In Paris - Jaiden and WILLOW
Chapter 20 - Young and beautiful - Lana Del Ray
Chapter 21 - Heat Waves - Glass Animals
Chapter 22 - 505 - Arctic Monkeys
Chapter 23 - favorite crime - olivia rodrigo
Chapter 25 - deja vu - Olivia Rodrigo
Chapter 26 - Golden - Hippo Campus
Chapter 27 - I Wanna be Yours - Arctic Monkeys
Chapter 28 - Till Forever Falls Apart - Ashe and Finneas
Chapter 29 - CPR - Summer Walker (smut)
Chapter 30 - blind - rolemodel
Chapter 31- Call Out My Name - The Weeknd

Chapter 24 - SUGAR - BROCKHAMPTON

3.6K 85 413
By todosluver

You woke up and you already felt like today was going to be a weird day. You didn't know what to expect but you wanted it to be as normal as possible.

You and Kuroo have been talking minimally, just when working in the lab and working on your research projects. Occasionally the two of you would suddenly flirt with one another, for example when passing behind you to get to the other side of the lab bench Kuroo would place his hand on your back and subtly slide it down back towards your ass and slightly squeeze it. In some cases, the two of you would be standing beside each other observing other lab presentations and you would be standing next to him and you'd interlock pinkys ever so slightly or even just walking around together to grab a coffee quickly or eat a meal. Sometimes you would even stroke his arm subtly using your thumb and you could feel him blushing.

You were in the lab with Kuroo and you were reviewing for a test you had coming up. He was helping you with some problems you didn't quite understand. He reworded the questions to make it easier to understand and it was all the more exciting working on them together. You keep going through problems in your chemistry manual until you hear your phone buzz. You put your pen down and picked up your phone.

Kenma

Hey, you busy td?

Wanna talk?

You stared at your phone and your eyes widened. You didn't want to alarm Kuroo with any sudden movements but he already knew you so well, he didn't have to guess you were going to try and hide something.

"Who's that?" Kuroo questioned, propping his elbow on the table and placing his chin in the palm of his hand.

"Kenma." You said quietly.

"What does he want?" Kuroo questioned, there was a sincere look in his eyes and his tone changed to a more gentle one.

"He's asking if we can talk." You said back looking Kuroo straight in the eyes.

"You still haven't?"

"I've been busy, with like-"

"With Akaashi." Kuroo interrupted you before you could finish your sentence.

"That was ONE time, I've been too busy with school and you and I haven't-"

"I know, you should talk to him, I know how important he was for you."

"Are we still together?" You asked out of nowhere. You blushed a little and looked down at your notebook. "I just... I didn't... We haven't talked about it and I... "

"I mean, we didn't break up, I'm just giving you space but do you still like Kenma?"

"I just... I had this talk with someone and I think I know what I want, and I just, it's so confusing why can't things be easy and straightforward like science."

"What... So... Do you like Kenma?"

"Kuroo..."

"No no, I want to know."

"Well I don't want to tell you right now."

"Why?"

"No."

"Please"

"No Tetsurou, not now"

"When?"

"No."

"Fine, whore."

"Fuck you."

"Bend over."

"Oh my god."

You grabbed your phone again and replied to Kenma's text.

Kenma

sure i can come by once im done w lab

Ok

You were kind of nervous. You haven't talked to him in a while and you were really hoping it wasn't going to be awkward. You already knew that you wanted Kuroo. Well, Akaashi made you realize it but you still weren't sure. What if something happened? What if something just unexpectedly happened with Kenma? You shook your head trying to stop the flow of overthinking.

"What baby?" He questioned.

"Okay but what if like... I don't know... If I and Kenma. Like just-"

"You don't have to tell me. That can be like one secret you keep from me, like yeah, do you want me to break up with you right now?" Your eyes started to tear up and you turned your head around to look around the lab room.

"I- no... But I'd feel so bad Kuroo... I really mean it... That I love you... Everything right now is just... It's just weird, I don't want... I don't... No, please don't. Kuroo..." Your voice was breaking and you really didn't know what to do.

"Hey. I love you too, but I want you to figure this out alright?" He got up from his side of the lab bench and walked over to you. He wrapped his arms around you and placed his chin on the top of your head. "I love you, but maybe we need a break just right now okay?"

"Kuroo... I don't- please not here." You pleaded. You closed your notebook and placed it in your backpack and placed it on the table. "I don't want to... Let you go..." Kuroo grabbed his things and headed out the door. You swung your bag around your back and followed him out.

"Kuroo!" You caught up with him and he stopped. He turned around and looked down at you. He gently grabbed your jaw and pulled you into a kiss. He pulled away and when you looked into his eyes, you could see tears starting to form.

"I love you y/n. I just... I hope it's me." He let go of your chin and turned back around. You watched him walk down the long hallway. You felt a tear stream down your face and took a deep breath. You started walking towards another exit and made your way towards the coffee shop. You needed something to make you feel a little better.

You headed down the steps and made your way to the coffee shop. You looked up and saw the outline of the library scrape the grey clouded sky. You looked at the trees as some of the leaves floated through the air. It was a bit of a windy day yet it was still a hot day. You were admiring the architecture of your school once again and you decided to text Kenma.

Kenma

heading over in a bit

getting coffee

Ok :)

You made it to the coffee shop and pulled on the door. Your arm swung back as you let go of the handle. It was a push door. You felt your cheeks turn hot as you pushed on the door allowing you to enter. You could see Levi behind the bar laughing slightly as you approached the bar. There weren't that many people there given that it was still the middle of the day and the only class you had was lab, where you stayed 45 minutes longer to work on studying with Kuroo.

"It's not funny." You rolled your eyes at Levi who was already ready to cash you out.

"We got new doors literally last week and you still haven't gotten used to it, it's funny." He let out a small laugh and smirked a little. "Usual I'm assuming?"

"Yep. Do I have any money left on this?" You asked as he scanned your card.

"Yup, you're good but do you wanna refill it?"

"Sure, put 20 on it."

"You have some points that'll cover 15."

"That's fine I'll do that instead."

"Perfect. Alright."

Levi got to work making your go to brew. You sat on one of the stools across from him and watched him.

"Soooo... How's my favourite customer doing?"

"I'm alright hah. Just some personal problems."

"Like...?"

"Oh you know, the Kuroo Kenma thing, my parents, Akaashi."

You told Levi more than you told anyone else. Of course he knew all your problems, but none of your friends knew your relationship with him, so obviously he was one of the best secret keepers you've had to talk to the past few months.

"Aw your boy drama, how's that going? I'm lowkey rooting for Kenma, but then again, Kuroo just seems like a perfect fit for you." Levi said as he started to shake whatever he was making.

"Why Kenma?"

"He just seems so sweet and he seems like he deserves you. Kuroo on the other hand, I've seen him around and his style is really simple and sophisticated, he seems smart which is probably what draws you to him. But Akaashi's advice you mentioned was really good. I just don't know what you're gonna tell Kenma."

"Yeah, I feel like I already hurt him so bad. I love him... But I'm pretty sure it's platonic now... No, I am sure. OH and Kuroo just told me we were on a break today just in case... I mean I doubt it but-"

"You better tell me what happens next, wait... Have you even seen Kenma yet?" Levi completely forgot about your drink at this point. He was just staring at you with a stern eyebrow.

"See after I get this coffee, I'm headed to his dorm."

"I wanna know what happens."

"Nothing is gonna happen."

"Sure."

"Levi."

"Fine. Here." He handed you your drink which he put a sticker on that said "Coffee by Levi" on it. You laughed at the sticker and looked at him. Levi was only a few years older than you but he understood your problems and situations a lot more than your friends, which was odd to you.

"Levi what the hell is this?" You questioned his sticker.

"Coffee by Levi. Go on your date now, or I'm calling security."

"It's not a date."

"Yup okay."

"Bye Levi."

"Bye y/n, I'll be waiting."

You headed out the door and made your way towards your car. You pulled out your keys and got in. You felt a bit uneasy, as if you knew something weird were to come up today.

You started to drive towards Kenma's dorm. You were running things through your head, you weren't sure if you should buy him something just to soften the blow or to show you care about him. You saw a grocery store on the way and debated at a stop sign for a while before someone behind you started honking. You shook out of your day dream and turned left onto the street that led to Kenma's dorm. You parked in visitor parking behind Kenma's building and you called him.

"Hey!"

"I'm here."

"Okay I'll be down in a second." He hung up the phone and you got out of your car and started walking towards the entrance. Again, you were nervous and you couldn't tell why. You saw Kenma walking towards the door to let you in. He opened it and smiled.

"Long time no see." You said giggling.

"Hah, right, you okay?"

"I've been better, you?"

"Same goes. Elevator or stairs?" He asked you politely pointing at both.

"Elevator please, lazy today."

The two of you walked towards the elevator and he pressed the button which activated the elevator. The doors opened and the two of you walked inside.

"What'd you do today?" Kenma asked as he leaned against the railing.

"Just lab today. Studied a bit, got coffee, uh now I'm here."

"Nice."

The doors opened and the two of you made your way to Kenma's room. He turned the door knob and you walked into his room. It was clean, it was weird to see his room clean. You went to take a seat on his chair and he climbed up to sit on his bed.

"So." Kenma started.

"So." You repeated.

"Um... So... Well... I don't know, it's been hard without you and Kuroo."

"You haven't talked to Kuroo?"

"You have?"

"I just talked to him today."

"Of course you did."

"What's wrong Kozume?"

"Kuroo gets whatever the fuck he wants. What do I get?"

"I'm still here for you Kozume. No matter what, I'll be here." You got up from your chair and you made your way towards him and grabbed his hands. He was leaning against his wall so you sat in the spot between his legs. "Kozume, you'll always have me. No matter what."

You looked into his eyes and it felt like he could feel the empathy through your body. Kenma started to run his hand through your hair, he dragged his hand behind your ear and started tracing it to your jawline. He cupped your jawline and he started moving closer to your face. He leaned into you and you closed your eyes. Your lips interlocked and you became insync with one another. Kenma started pushing you down towards the bed so that you were laying on your back. He was hovering over you and the two of you kept going. He started letting his hands travel your body and you let him, his hand on your waist, gently moving up and down. His hand reached the hem of your shirt and you felt him travel up and start to gently move once again. His hand made his way up to your breast and squeezed it, making you let out a slight moan. He started to tug on your shirt indicating he wanted you to take it off.

You pulled off your shirt revealing a light blue lace bra. Kenma stared in awe before planting his lips back on yours. He made his way down to your neck and started nibbling on it, which began to make a mark. You let out a soft moan which made him make his way back up to your ear and bite it. You felt around the hem of his pants just slightly to start teasing him. You started...

To be continued...

A/N:

PLEASE DON'T WORRY. WE'RE DEADASS POSTING THE NEXT CHAPTER TMRW SO DON'T FLAME US I STG.

DON'T CANCEL US, IT'S DRAMATIC EFFECT.

REASONS:

KUROO BROKE UP W US.

KENMA KISSED US.

JUST WAIT TRUST US IT'S KUROO X Y/N = ENDGAME ;))))))))).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187 44 15
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ต-๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
848K 27.6K 45
โ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐Ž๐๐’? ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐ˆ๐”๐Œ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐„โž โ†ณin which y/n texts Kuroo purely for the sake of her che...
1.2M 37.4K 34
โ๐“๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง in which you teach kuroo english, and he teaches you... other things. kuroo x fem!reader i do not ow...
305K 12.1K 29
A Kozume Kenma fanfiction A baker and a gamer brought together by fate by way of a cat: (y/n)'s life was never at a standstill. She was far from bei...