Happiness [GakuenBabysitters]

Per beatrixwenner

[Completed/Ended] "I finnaly found you.. My Happiness" 2 boys named Kashima Ryuuichi and Kashima Kotarou lost... Més

Quick Intro of this book (Spoilers)
Hello, i have a suprise.
Chapter 1 The new kid
Chapter 2 Time flies
Chapter 3 letter
Chapter 4 feelings
Chapter 5 Falling apart
Chapter 6 Fallen
Chapter 7 Nightmares
Chapter 8 Time
Chapter 9 Confession
Chapter 10 a new start
Chapter 11 Since then
Chapter 12 Love comes with Pain
Chapter 13 Hayato's Closet
Continuation of Chapter 13
Chapter 14 The fight and aftermath
Chapter 15 A dream or rather nightmare
Chapter 16 Weakpoint
Chapter 17 Ryuu's Closet
Chapter 18 Move In
Chapter 19 Exploration
Chapter 20 A misunderstanding
Chapter 21 Reconcile
Chapter 22 College
Chapter 23 we meet again.
Chapter 24 encounters
Chapter 25 Kamitani
An ending i originally planned
Vows
A glimpse to the future (Epilogue)
A Short Angst (Request)
You and I (Request)
I'll be better (Request)
Cold
Jealous (21+)
My little dragon (21+)
Horimiya!
Home

Morning Lust (21+)

1.4K 35 3
Per beatrixwenner

Hayato had just gone out from the showers with only a towel wrapped around his waist, Ryuu didn't notice until Hayato walked up to his closet to get a pair of fresh clothes.

Ryuu looked over and blushed. He couldn't stop looking at his boyfriends perfect, toned back the way his muscles curved when he stretches to get his clothes from the highest cab.

Hayato had his back turned to Ryuu, the towel dropped and he starts to slowly put on his clothes. Ryuu just looked at him and started to get horny by just seeing him like this so exposed.

Hayato finished putting his underwear and trousers and after that Ryuu made a whining sound, Hayato's heart pounded when he heard and looked back at Ryuu.

Ryuu's face was flushed red and his eyes were half lidded again and dazed with lust and desire, Hayato saw and he self was getting more aroused seeing his boyfriend like that.

He crawled to his boyfriend and got on his knees. "R-ryuu?" Hayato stuttered his face getting more violently red and his desire getting stronger.

He looked up at him innocently with eyes that burned straight into Hayato, as he started to pull his trousers and boxers down exposing his now throbbing member, Hayato froze in place he never thought that Ryuu would be the one to initiate such acts.

Ryuu spits on the said member and started giving him a hand job stroking him rhythmically, Ryuu's small hands din't even cover the member fully.

he kept his eyes fixed on Hayato getting more and more turned on by the second looking at Hayato, who's eyes told the same story as his own.

Hayato started panting, his erection getting bigger and bigger his lust getting stronger and stronger to almost its breaking point.

Once it was hard enough Ryuu opened his mouth to welcome his boyfriend in, chocking a little at times because simply it was too big for his small mouth.

Hayato started to moan on the feeling of Ryuu's heavenly mouth covering his erection and his pale and thin lips trying to reach the base of it, Ryuu started using his tounge to graze across his veins. Ryuu reached down and started to give himself a hand job.

It took almost everything in Hayato's power to not cum instantly on Ryuuichi's mouth, his chest started heaving, his eyes getting more half lidded and almost completely being covered by lust and desire.

Ryuu puts his boyfriend's hand on the back of his head. Hayato grits this teeth and pushed Ryuu's head and thrusted his hips forward making obscene noises that is Ryuu's whimpers from being deep throated.

after a while Hayato stopped and let's Ryuu catch his breath, he din't know how insanely Hot Ryuu was when he's like this, how he stuck his tongue with his saliva and his own precum dripped from it, how one of his eyes closed with the other one opening just wide enough for Hayato to see the sate, the desire, the lust that's clouded in.

Hayato carried Ryuu and asked "Are you sure you want this? I can't hold back if we go on" Ryuu nodded and kissed him with fire in his lips, his hand travelled to Hayato's upper torso rubbing his toned chest hungrily, the lust fully taking over him.

Hayato folded Ryuu over himself and spread his butt cheeks wide making the shorter boy let out a surprised moan. Hayato continues to bury his tounge in his enterace preping him slowly working up his own as to not pain him later on.

Ryuu moaned louder and gripped the covers that were against his back. Hayato pushes his tounge deeper and deeper until he cant go further, damping Ryuu's enterance more his free hand rubbed all over his boyfriend's body under the shirt.

He kept eye contact with his Yato. Loving this feeling of the wet muscle inside him Hayato had his eyes closed as he was devouring Ryuu, he wanted more and more, it was like a drug and the user. But paining Ryuu was the last thing he wanted.

Ryuu was ready so he squirmed and whined "Yatooo..."

Hayato pulled away and climbed beside Ryuu and sat him down in front of himself, he took his shirt that Ryuu was wearing off and climbed his hand down to Ryuu's hard on and jacked if off, bit his ear "a little more Ryuu" he said.

Ryuu groaned and bit his lips, Hayato plunges his face to bite at the bare skin of Ryuu's petite body, holding him close with one arm and jacking him off with the other, his breath was ragged as he was Enjoying this.

Ryuu felt like he was going to climax. "B-baby, imma bout to cum" he moaned and stuck his tongue out, Hayato growled and bit Ryuu's earlobe he jacked his boyfriend out harder.

Ryuu moaned Hayato's name loudly as the white substance came out, Hayato heard the loud scream of his name from his boyfriend, and smiled.

but Ryuu still wanted his boyfriend inside him. He whined and got in a submissive position, Hayato din't noticed he had just planned to clean up since Ryuu was visibly tired.

"Hayato.." Ryuu whined and Hayato looks at him,"Ryuu, aren't you tired? You've came" He shook his head and clings onto Hayato whined again wanting more and more, wanting him more and more.

Hayato gulped at the new side of Ryuu that he just discovered, he lies Ryuu down on the edge of the bed and climbed on top of him. "Tell me if it hurts alright? I just want to make you feel good"

Ryuu nodded and put his arms around him. Hayato starts to slowly put his own inside of Ryuuichi's prepped enterace, somehow it was bigger when they last did it.

Ryuu moaned as he felt the one thing he wanted and needed at that moment the size and pleasure that is Hayato's cock made hin tear up. Hayato notices the tear that's built up on Ryuu's eye, he leaned down to calm him by kissing him passionately while slowly putting his member fully in Ryuu.

Ryuu smiled in the kiss and kissed feverishly back, Hayato was slowly being consumed by his beloved one, his hips started to move thrusting in and out in hunger. Ryuu moaned louder and scratched his back accidentally from the pain but mostly pleasure

Hayato starts to thrust faster, Ryuu's warm breath from moaning hits his face making him more aroused seeing the erotic yet beautiful scene in front of him. Ryuu closed his eyes as he felt more and more pleasure. His eyes were rolling back.

Hayato lets go of the bed holding his own weight on the edge of the bed with one hand, in favor of taking Ryuu's hand and holding it. He held his hand tighter and his walls started to tighten around Hayato's member.

Hayato felt it and he starts to thrust his hardest, "I love you Ryuu" he breathed out and snapped his hips. Ryuu started to scream out his name and felt like he was going to climax again.

Hayato shifted down and plunged his face to Ryuu's neck and hugged him tight, his climax is starting to near but he knew Ryuu would come first and His guess was right because suddenly Ryuu climaxed his second time on their chests.

Hayato stopped because Ryuu was out of breath, it took him all in his power to stop his hips from still snapping on Ryuu.

"why'd you stopped, you haven't climaxed yet" Ryuu panted and Hayato looks back at him again "Ryuu you're out of breath, i don't want to push you"

Ryuu wasn't having it, He pouted and turned them over while he was still inside. So now Ryuu is on top of Hayato. the boy with green irises had a very surprised expression engraved on his face.

Ryuu started to move his hips. "You need pleasure too" he said. Hayato pants and closed his eyes, the new position really turned him on, Ryuu taking the lead really turned Hayato on. Ryuu started bouncing and started to moan loudly.

Hayato held Ryuu's hips endearingly helping him a little. The short stop held his climax back , so it would take a little longer to get it back up. Ryuu started bouncing faster and faster, holding his lovers broad and toned shoulders.

Hayato starts to moan Ryuu's name consistently and he starts thrusting his hips upward trying to please Ryuu too. Ryuu held his hand and stopped bouncing, just moving his hips intentionally teasing his boyfriend.

Hayato pouted at Ryuu and he decided to go a little rough by forcefully thrusting his hips upward making Ryuu moan louder than before, feeling a little bit of pain that he oh so desired

Hayato starts using more strength reverse position pounding Ryuu holding his hips down so his member would sink in his lover. He screamed out once he hit his sweet spot. Scratching at his boyfriends chest.

Hayato using his pitcher's focus aimed for the spot and he felt heat pooling down in his abdomen, his climax is nearing and almost hitting its high. Ryuu started bouncing, making him thrust harder and harder

Hayato moans Ryuu's name over and over ocasionally whimpering a little from the force Ryuu's applying. Ryuu squeezed his walls on his member, feeling his boyfriend about to climax.

after more hard rough thrusts Hayato released inside of Ryuu filling him with his love, Ryuu moaned Hayato's name and came a third time on their chests again. Hayato took his own time to admire Ryuu from below, a smile crept up on his face.

"Im so lucky to have you" he said and pulled Ryuu to lie down,Ryuu laid on his boyfriends chest. He then kissed his jaw with tired kiss swollen lips.

Hayato played with his hair, he could feel Ryuu's heart beat when their bare chests touched, after some minutes of comfortable silence Ryuu started to fall asleep.

'Guess the beach is canceled' Hayato thought to himself with a smile rubbing Ryuu's back, His boyfriend fell asleep and started snoring

'Whatever, as long as im with you. i don't mind anything' Hayato started to fall asleep with him still connected to his boyfriend through that special place.

--------

as long as im with you Ryuu, I don't mind.

makiathevamp and my sis wrote it :D

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

14.5K 252 16
Y/n L/n is Kiyoko's best friend. When Y/n got the news that her family was moving to Miyagi for her parents' new jobs. She is excited to see her best...
172K 6.7K 34
Happiness, everyone wants it but not everyone gets it. Sakura Ranfa is not the type to care for such a thing but she still wished for it, not for her...
31.9K 716 28
This is my first story! Please bear with me as i've never written these kind of stories before ^^' I do not own any characters from Tokyo revengers...
822 49 24
heyo~ if you know me well you might know I wrote a book called the time traveling siblings! I was thinking since the main characters came to their wo...