Vows

It was almost the day, the day that the couple have been waiting for. The day that their stuggles as JUST a couple are over, for they are going to be a married couple later.

Ryuuichi and Hayato, have been planning this for many months, ofcourse after they had raised alot of money for their wedding and even a small house in a good neighborhood.

Ryuuichi had never asked for much, he just wanted Hayato. He never asked for expensive as hell stuff as long as he has the attention and love of the cold and stoic baseball player/college graduate, who even now has changed so much because of Ryuuichi.

Hayato being the one who wants to spoil Ryuuchi feels a little bad that he wont allow it but nonetheless heeds to him.

"Oh come on Ryuu, i want to have a big wedding to show them all how much i love you"
"No Hayato, i want a small wedding, the world can know later on"
"You just dont want to be spoiled"
"You already spoiled me!"
The two playfully argued but then bursted out laughing and after so kissed the night away.

That big wedding that Hayato planned he planned to use every single bit of his savings just for Ryuuichi.

'I always question the world, but my biggest question is why? Why did this world gave me Ryuuichi? Everytime i look into those big brown eyes of his, i feel like im on cloud nine again, the world ofcourse can't answer me, but it has my biggest thanks'
-Hayato

Ryuuichi and Hayato continued on with their daily routine but they moved to a more quiet neighborhood, a new place for a new step in their relationship.

A sizeable house just for the two of them, ofcourse they could buy a house far bigger than what they've already bought from their savings, Hayato being the one who wanted to buy a house more than this just for Ryuuichi was stopped.

"Home is where you are Hayato, i don't need or want a big house as long as i have you just to myself"

There they stood infront of their new house, suitcases and boxes waiting to be unloaded and stuff ready to be set down. And after so they could call this place their own.

Hayato always drowns in guilt because he truly cant and isn't allowed to spoil Ryuuichi, visibly worried when he wants to buy something for Ryuuicchi but Ryuuichi always notices and would stop him in his tracks.
"Don't, having you is already enough"

Hayato truly beleived that the world above gave him an Angel, straight from heaven.

Seeing his smile, seeing his gentle eyes that sent his heart racing, having their lips clash and feeling the warmth and love that Ryuuichi emitted. He couldn't be more happier that its all for him.
Ryuuichi is his and He is Ryuuichi's.

Unloading for a house sure took the engaged couple out, ofcourse they din't finish it all in one day. But they managed to set the television and their bed.

A fine dinner and a good movie to celebrate their first day in this new place. A couch to sit on and a blanket to keep them warm, Ryuuichi couldn't help but tear up from all of this.

Before they become boyfriends Ryuuichi was at a breaking point almost completely broken, if it weren't for him realizing that the world isn't all dark. Who knows what will happen? Will he still be here? Will he still be here to be rewarded from what he has been through? Would he be feeling the warmth of Hayato now?

All that he's been through, the bullying, the physicall pain, the constant Homophobes that were on their tail. The fights that he and Hayato had but made up in the end,He knew that he still had his brother to live on for, but he's just a kid back then he din't have a proper teenagehood because he wants provide Kotarou with his own childhood.