Chapter 24 encounters

College was passing fast, the(one chapter ago) freshmens are almost graduates now!

Basically everyone had an exact routine now a routine they would follow everyday.

Ryuu would wake himself up and wake hayato up, they would prepare and eat breakfast together.

After so they would go to college with Nakamuro and the others, being Maria, Chuukichi, Shimizu.

After a long day of college Hayato and Ryuu would go to their part time jobs, Hayato being a sharp pencil, would catch amazing news and become the best part time worker for the company. And Ryuu being the charismatic, Kindhearted and friendly person he is, he got the best employee award for months straight or even years for that matter.

But even the less time the couple had because of college, the couple still had a very strong relationship, a loving, clean and very fluffy relationship.

Always telling each other to be safe, always telling they love each other.
Always going on dates whenever they could.

Dates and affection in their eyes doesn't have to be fancy as hell restaurants, extravagant trips, or even big gifts.

Movie nights, good morning good night kisses are all that they wanted, those are their dates and gifts, spoiling eachother with their love is all that they wanted. Everything is fine when they are with each other.

Occasionally they would visit their back their hometown. Visiting their brothers, Looking back at their memories, looking back at where they started.

"Huh i don't see the end.." Hayato said teasingly to Ryuu while trying to find something.
"Ah? The end of what?" Ryuuichi asked leaning his head to his Boyfriend shoulder.
"I don't see the end of You and me"
Haha funny pick up line haha

No words could describe how loving the relationship of Kamitani Hayato and Kashima Ryuuichi have.
Its too much fluff for my own good.

The assignments are rolling in for their grades, its almost graduation God dang it!

Over the course of the years, the 3 hospitality Freshmen have a very strong bond of friendship, but Ryuu is as ever loyal to Hayato. So no slip ups there.

But what Ryuu din't know is that Shimizu still had something in her mind, something that she wanted to get of her shoulders for a while.. Well since the first time she saw him again at college.

So that is why, when she has this chance to tell him how she really feels. she knew he had already moved on, but she won't let go without trying.

It was a night of assignments Ryuu Nakamuro and Shimizu, their almost done with their big assignment, their last assignment before graduation.

Nakamuro had something that he had to attend to and finished to leave early, with Ryuu and Shimizu left alone.

The two had bonded once again, having seen each other everyday at college, almost always having an assignment together with Nakamuro and occasionally she would see Ryuu in the cafe he worked in.

They were left in a comfortable silence.
"Ne.. Kashima-kun" her voice said in a fake tone.
"Yes Shimizu-san?"

"Do you like your current relationship?" Her voice breaking a little when she asked that question, but Ryuu din't notice.
"Yes ofcourse i do"

"Do you ever stop to think of me? When your in this new relationship? Did you move on that fast that you din't even notice me? Notice me who Haven't moved on from you? Did i leave no impact in your life?"

"Shimizu-san.."
"When i moved, did you not notice? I moved schools"
"I know you moved, i did notice"

"I was so stupid for doing so, my heart since then still yearns for you Kashima-Kun" tears started to form in her eyes.

"I know you won't take me back, i know i've hurted you, but tonight before we might never see each other again after graduation i just wanted you to know how i feel" she said now sobbing.

Ryuu did something she never expected, he leaned her head on his chest.
"Shimizu-san, i've always thought about you, but i've moved on, its true that i wont take you back, but it's for the best isn't it? for the both of us. I found love in another person its because of you, you left a big impact in my life and im thankfull for you. Im sorry that we parted ways, but its just life."

She said hugging her tightly, after so looks her in the eyes wiping her tears away.
"But hey, i always prayed the exact same prayers you did."
"H-huh?" She asked as she wiped her cheeks of the tears she had.

"I pray someday someone will accept you completely, no exceptions" he said smiling softly at her.

"Im greatfull for you Shimizu-san, you left a big impact in my life" he said before walking away.

The girl can only cry, already expecting this, but she cried anyways.

Thankyou for the sincere prayers.. Ryuu