Various x reader // Untouchab...

By PirateQueen14

(name) Pandora was the last one left after an incident killing her family she was left powerless and lonely b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 54

1.9K 95 42
By PirateQueen14

Hudson let them in and when she came back she had a ladle as a weapon making me laugh a little.

Once Milverton and one of his men came into the room Sherlock stood in front of me protectively and Watson did the same for Mary.

"How good of you to come all the way here to my office, Mr Milverton" Sherlock greeted him with a smile.

"At last we meet again, Mr Holmes" Milverton smirked "And who is this gentlemen?"

"John H. Watson" Watson answered with an aggressive tone.

"Ah, you are Miss Morstan's fiance, this is quite the pretty business we are in, isn't it? Now then, I have called on you for but one purpose, I have received word that the treasure of Agra is at the bottom of the Thames" Milverton explained.

"Regarding that matter, could I ask you to verify for me that Miss Morstan's name is actually on that organisation's register?" Sherlock asked.

Milverton sighed but got it out and handed it to Sherlock.

He opened it and we saw her name and the sight made Mary faint, I helped support her as Watson caught her "Mary!" Watson yelled.

"Put her on the couch" I instructed of him and he nodded.

Milverton started to laugh loudly irritating my ears then there was a loud knock at the front door downstairs.

It didn't stop and only got louder making Milverton groan "Why don't you go answer the door? It's rude to keep a guest waiting" He looked to Hudson.

Hudson ran past him and I think she hit his ass with the ladle making me laugh and I hid my face in Sherlock's back so Milverton doesn't hear me.

Sherlock laughed himself and Milverton probably glared at him.

"You may have gathered that without the damning register, I would have no grounds to blackmail her in the first place, how unfortunate for you" Milverton grinned when I stepped out from behind Sherlock and looked at him.

"Its rare to see the little bird outside of its cage, I must warn you it's dangerous" Milverton smirked at me.

"I know so many men are falling for me" I sighed then giggled "But don't worry I know you aren't a threat more like a wall flower."

"See you can tell" Sherlock pouted seeing he has been whining at me that I have gotten to popular.

"Oh, stop whining, I'm not into snakes" I reassured him.

Milverton then coughed loudly since he feels neglected because all of his friends aren't really his friends since he blackmailed them all.

"Of course, what I handed you is a mere copy, the real list is securely in my safekeeping, now as to our negotiations, I haven't the slightest intention of ceding one inch of ground" He informed us "I will be staying at the Langham until noon on Saturday, you have until I leave the hotel."

"Do exercise your utmost to dredge the bottom of the Thames" Milverton then looked back to me "With Lady Pandora's help that might be possible but she has some business with me."

Sherlock was ready to punch him "Are you wanting her attention that badly? Well to bad, its all mine" Sherlock bragged.

"I do have something to say to you actually" I smirked shocking the others.

I went to go over to Milverton and Sherlock grabbed my wrist, I looked back to see he was very concerned "Don't worry" I gave him a smile and he let go of me.

I went over to Milverton and he looked a little unnerved that my smile hasn't faltered "Did you really not like me calling you a slimy snake?" I asked, "And you took quite a while to come after me, then instead, you went for someone else, is your eyesight bad or do I scare you?" I tapped his glasses.

"You couldn't even find my weakness so you tried to stab me instead, it's pathetic" I laughed.

"Pathetic? What makes you think I don't know your weakness?" He leaned his head down to look down on me.

"You already proved it by going after Whiteley instead of me, now, are you really going to go even lower and go after the people around again me since you can't find my weakness? Are you really the blackmail king if you can't blackmail me?" I smirked making him lose his smirk and start to raise his hand out of anger.

I hit his leg with my cane and he was going to fall but Milverton's arm was grabbed by someone I didn't expect to see.

"I would like to ask what you are doing so close to my fiance?" I saw it was Albert who was holding onto his arm and his glare frightened everyone "And why is your arm raised?"

"Well, she needs-" Milverton tried to answer then there was a snapping sound that came from his arm shocking all of us and he was kicked to the door by Albert.

"You don't know what she needs, I won't let anyone harm my fiance, now get the hell out before I break your other arm" Albert threatened him.

Milverton slowly got up and the person who came with him supported him as he went out the door.

"I think I made things worse, well at least the aim is at me more now than Mary" I laughed nervously not expecting any of that to happen.

I got hit on the head lightly by two people "You keep getting hurt" Albert sighed and I heard him swat Sherlock's hand away "No touching my fiance."

Hudson then came inside and was curiously staring at Albert "Albert, you were at the door for a while, right? Since I heard footsteps coming up the stairs a while ago" I asked.

He grinned "Intelligent as always, I didn't come in straight away since it was mesmerizing seeing you put Milverton in his place but then seeing his hand go up made me think about that man" Albert hissed.

I put my hand to his cheek to get his attention, I knew he meant Dickson and he then put his hand on top of mine and closed his eyes enjoying my warmth.

We heard a squeal and saw it came from was Hudson "Oh sorry, carry on" She giggled.

"Don't" Sherlock added making me laugh.

"I think you have only seen him once Sherlock, this is Albert Moriarty" I introduced him and Albert was still looking at me "My fiance."

Albert was now smiling happily "Well, nice to meet you, I'm Sherlock Holmes" Sherlock looked him up and down.

"(name) has told us much about you" Albert informed him "I would like to ask you to not put her in any more danger with your cases."

"I would like to say the same thing, I saw in the news she nearly got blown up then came here with a deep wound on her hand" Sherlock had a very forced smile on his face.

Albert had a perfect fake smile but his hands behind his back were shaking a little.

"So you are the one Lady Pandora talked about?" Hudson came over.

"Its nice to meet you" Watson nodded to Albert a little nervous.

"I have heard about you both from (name), thank you for looking after her, and I see one of you have rebandaged her hand, you have my gratitude" Albert bowed his head surprising them.

"Lady Pandora, I highly suggest you forget about Sherlock" Hudson whispered to me but the others still heard.

"Oi!" Sherlock yelled.

"Anyway, what are you doing here?" I asked Albert.

"Louis informed me that you were staying here and it was a spontaneous choice so they were concerned and so was I, and it has been a while so I came here to check on you and hopefully take you home now seeing what has just transpired" Albert explained.

"What a scoundrel that Milverton was" Watson hissed as he checked on Mary.

"Its a shame he was bestowed with such looks" I sighed and got a pout from Sherlock while Albert took my hand.

"He may have looks but he doesn't know you like I do, I know how to make you smile sincerely and how to touch you as you desperately want me to do" Albert got closer and bent down to look at me with his emerald eyes then kissed my hand.

He smirked when I had to look away from him.

"Well! I have seen her body quite well!" Sherlock declared.

"I have refrained myself from looking since I want (name) to show me herself" Albert explained "I purely want her heart and smile aimed at me."

Hudson squealed and Sherlock just looked really annoyed.

"The real list is securely in his safekeeping, when he stays in London, he always rents out an entire floor of the Langham, but the evidentiary material he uses for blackmail is always kept in his oceanfront villa in Brighton" Sherlock explained then looked at Albert.

"You can trust him, he has worked with me on things like this before" I reassured him.

"Why didn't you come to me for help?" Sherlock whined.

"Because I didn't know you then" I explained.

"So you would come to me first?" He asked and I just smiled making him sulk.

"May I take your hat and coat?" Hudson asked Albert.

"I actually can't stay for long, (name), will you come with me?" Albert asked me.

"Sorry, I have to keep a promise" I explained "But I will see you off."

He nodded and I went with him downstairs and out to his carriage "I think Milverton is aiming for Sherlock this time for some reason, he did the same with Whiteley since he was trying to mess with me and William, so I'm going to stay and see if I can get any info to help us."

"You're are risking your safety by being here, but you're are doing it for us, aren't you?" Albert asked me.

"If he's aiming for me, it's best I keep my distance from you all" I explained.

Albert lifted up my chin and put his other arm around my waist to lift me up to his face.

His nose was touching mine as he gave me a stern look "We said before we will protect you, you're worth everything to us, to me, so please don't stay away from us, we would all want to die if you died when we weren't able to help you."

He looked like he was about to cry "I'm sorry, I was being selfish and thank you but I want to stay for now and be able to give everyone useful information once I come back" I explained.

Albert sighed "You really want me to lock you up, don't you?" He smirked making me blush.

He then kissed my forehead and held it for a couple of seconds showing he doesn't want to leave me "I will be back if something happens and I will come running if you call for me" Albert let me down and kissed my hand and smirked up at the window above us "See you soon, my haven."

Albert got on the carriage and I waved to him as he left.

I went back in to find Watson and Hudson waiting for me, they were both blushing "Are you two okay?" I asked.

"He called you his haven, that's so romantic!" Hudson fangirled.

"We can see he adores you more than anything, even Sherlock admitted that and he's sulking because of it" Watson explained.

"He can never be romantic and that look your fiance had was something else" Hudson mumbled.

We went to see Sherlock sitting in his usual seat "An eye for an eye before he returns, I will sneak into his mansion and steal the evidence, I will handle everything" Sherlock informed us.

"Excuse me? Let you handle everything?" Watson and I glared at him surprising him.

"Don't be ridiculous, Sherlock!" Watson yelled "I'm coming with you! I'm prepared to see this through! This matter was one of mine and Mary's, to begin with! We are partners, aren't we? Side by side both solving riddles and going to prison!"

"I'm keeping my promise and now you're just leaving me alone after you begged me to stay by your side, don't be so selfish, I want to whack Milverton with my cane again so I'm coming along" I smirked.

"I thought you were going to leave with your fiance" Sherlock sneered at the last word, "So now I'm sharing a room with you in jail, too, Watson, that should prove interesting to be sure, but I doubt we will have that to look forward to."

"For you see, I have a gift when it comes to crime, as well" Sherlock smirked "And I'm assuming you do to Blue Rose."

"Of course, my family's reputation had to come from something" I grinned.

"I'm always thinking about ways to solve various cases like what I could have done better than them, now the chance to try being a criminal has finally arrived and this time I'm not alone, I have both of you with me and we are the best together!" Sherlock exclaimed making us grin.

"We have to be at your wedding so we won't get caught" Sherlock smirked.

"Right!" Watson nodded.

Hudson then coughed and Sherlock hid behind me.

"Planning a crime in broad daylight" She crossed her arms.

"No, I'm not, this time is a bit special, an emergency..." Sherlock tried to make excuses.

"Don't worry if I run into him I will get some hits in for you" I informed her.

"Thank you, Lady Pandora" Hudson grinned confusing them "Sherlock, if you're the best detective then you will also be the best criminal, I'm sure of that! You also have the most powerful women with you so there's no problem that you three can't solve, right!? Expose that snakehead! Go attack him as much as you want!" She yelled.

"No, we are sneaking in so that we don't get caught" Sherlock tried to retort.

"I'm sure we will get it back!" Watson yelled.

"John as well?!" Sherlock freaked out and looked to me next.

"He would be a good pinata" I grinned making him sigh.

"So I found a new interesting thing about you, you like to dominate, I wouldn't mind seeing you trying that on me but you won't win" Sherlock moved my hair back.

"Oh, is that a challenge?" I asked.

He blushed a little "Let's do it now" He lifted me up.

"No!" Hudson and Watson yelled while I laughed.

Hudson and Watson were then motivating each other to beat Milverton up making me laugh "I'm glad you aren't so tense anymore but I know another way to help with that" Sherlock flirted with me.

"So what is your amazing plan, Mr Criminal? Or is it Mr Massager?" I asked making him laugh.

"I like the name Pandora more" He grinned "So here's the plan..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 3.4K 24
𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹... Y/N Moriarty was a in...
36.6K 644 75
These are Xreader one shots (except one lol) Requests are ALWAYS open so don't hesitate to ask
6.2K 247 19
19th Century England is an unforgiving place, and the Moriarty's are hiding the biggest secret ever; they're vampires. And consulting detective Sher...
572 23 13
#27maincharacter #108moriarty # 135sherlockholmes # 15ireneadler # 37moriartythepatriot Moriarty the Patriot story with you as a character. Will you...