Rikara-Evil Returns

By _prahelika_

The plot of the story is inspired from the concept of Brahmarakshas. A Rikara Story (supernatural). Read to k... More

Intro
Storyline
Cast 1
Cast 2
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14

Episode 10

109 17 8
By _prahelika_

Happy Reading!❤️

~~~~~

Omkara sat on the sofa in his room and laid back his head.
Shivaay and Bhavya came to his room.

"Om", Shivaay said softly making him look back.

"Shivaay, Bhavya, what happened?" , Asked Om.

"Om, is everything fine? We were just playing a prank and nothing else. Why did you come from there..."

"Shivaay, i can't understand what's wrong with me...even a few days back I could easily tease or prank Gauri...but now---", Omkara laid back his head again.

"Now what Om?", Shivaay asked.

"From the time we've come to Kuldhara, I'm feeling different, different in the sense, I'm feeling sorry for her even if I'm just teasing her or trying to pull her leg. I don't like fighting with her the way I used to. I feel bad for her if she gets angry because of me but why?"

"Bhaiya", Bhavya kept a hand on his shoulder.

[TBH, Ishqbaaz did show the bond between OmRu and Annika, Shivaay and Gauri but I doubt if Bhavya really shared such a bonding with anyone. So I'm gonna explore the relation of OmVya here this time 🤧]

Omkara turned towards her.

"Bhaiya, I know why you're feeling this way.
Remember that night when you fought with Tej uncle and took a stand for Gauri?", She said.

#FLASHBACK#:-

Location: Oberoi Mansion,
Time: One night b4 coming to Kuldhara,

After dinner Priyanka and Gauri had gone out in the garden to spend some time together in gossiping and planning about the corner's wedding.

Meanwhile, Tej came in the hall in search of Priyanka.
Dadi informed him that Priyanka was in the garden with Gauri making him fume in anger.

Tej: What is that girl still doing here ma?

Dadi: Tej, you already know she's here for Priyanka's wedding.

Jahnvi and Ruvya also came there by that time.

J: yes Tej, Priyanka insisted her to stay with us till the wedding. And you know that we'll, isn't it?

T: but Jahnvi, the marriage is going to happen in Kuldhara and we're leaving tomorrow. So what is she STILL doing here?

J: Tej what's wrong with you? She's here for Priyanka. And of course she'll stay with Priyanka till our daughter leaves for her in-laws.

T: Ohh wow.....so you mean you're going to take that insolvent*, that pauper* with us?

Omkara: DAD!

Everyone turned to look at Omkara who was climbing down the stairs with an indignant face.

O: Dad, please. Just because Gauri's financial status is not like ours doesn't mean she doesn't deserve respect.

J: yes Tej. Om is right. You cannot treat her like that just because of her economic state. Not only her, you cannot treat anyone in the way you want based on their economical condition.

R: I agree too. Sorry to say dad, but I think you forgot that bacause of her you're standing among us. Few months back when you got a minor heart attack, she was the one who called for an ambulance. Doctors told that if she hadn't brought you here in time, then there would have been complications and---.

Rudra paused.

O: Why do you forget how much she has done for us, our family? She treats us like her own. She loves us , cares for us and even we love her and consider her as a part of our family then why not you dad?

Tej kept silence for a few seconds.

O: Maybe today we're one of the richest families of Mumbai. But what do we know, maybe tomorrow we won't. There's nothing to be proud of one's economic state. What we have today might not be there tomorrow. Dadi taught us. So please!...

Omkara was about to leave but he stopped in midway and spoke once again.

O: one more thing dad, the business that you own today has been existing from your father's time. You're carrying out his business! But the girl you're talking about is fighting to build a career of her own. And now I really hope that one day she'll stand in a position which will be much more higher than yours.

Unknown to them Gauri had heard everything.

#FLASHBACK ENDS#

Omkara nodded.

"You're right Bhavya. All this is happening because of that day", Omkara said.

"Don't worry bhaiya. Gauri doesn't get upset when you or Rudy pull her leg or tease her. It's okay. You don't need to feel bad.", Bhavya smiled.

"Yes Om, Papa's behaviour with Gauri is bad but she is never hurt with your behaviour. So, don't blame yourself or feel bad. Just behave normally, nicely and everything will be fine", Shivaay said smiling too.

Omkara smiled back and all of them went out of the room.

************
It was almost 9p.m.

Priyanka was ready in her bridal attire.
ShivOmRu were clicking selfies with Priyanka.

Suddenly Rudra got a call.

"Bhaiya, Prinku, y'all continue your photoshoot....I'll be back within 2 minutes", said Rudra and went to pick the call.

A few seconds after Rudra left, Priyanka's phone beeped with a message.
The colour of her face started to fade as she read it.

"Bhaiya," she called out Om and Shivaay who were looking at Shivaay's phone.

"Yes Prinku?", Shivaay asked.

"Do one thing....you both spend some time with your phone and let me spend some time with myself", Priyanka said.

She didn't wait for them to reply and literally pushed the clueless ShivOm out of the room.

-----------------

The priest had already arrived and began all the preparations.
Yuvraj had also come down.
Vikrant had sweat beads on his forehead. Although he knew that the Brahmarakshas is roaming free outside and a marriage in this situation is a threat to the lives of everyone present there, he had to let this marriage happen for his son's life.

"Yuvraj will turn 28. If he doesn't get married before 12 a.m, I'll lose my son forever...", He thought.

"Vikrant?", Tej called him.

"Ye-yes Tej", he replied.

"Is everything ok? You look tensed."

"No no I'm absolutely fine."

"Alright alright. Come let's have some coffee."

Vikrant nodded and went with Tej when suddenly Ahana came there and said that she needed to talk to the former urgently.

**************

After sometime, the priest asked them to bring the groom and bride.
Yuvraj came and took his seat while Gauri went upstairs to bring Priyanka.

As soon as opened the door, quite a few bats started to fly towards her and in a reflex she shut the door, not before screaming her lungs out.
Hearing Gauri's scream, Omru, Rishabh and Annika ran upstairs too.

"Gauri, Gauri are you alright?", Shivaay asked

"What happened Gauri?", asked Annika.

"Bats....there are too many bats inside...", She said.

"Bats? Where is Prinku then?", said Rudra.

In the meantime, All the other family members had also come up.

"I don't think she's in this room. Lets go and search in the other rooms", suggested Rishabh.

Just when they were about to go in search of Priyanka, they heard a voice,

"Are y'all searching for me?"

They turned to find a veiled woman standing a few steps away from them.

"Priyanka?",called out Omkara.

"Oh my child, I was so scared....why did you put this veil?", said Janhvi as she went and took Priyanka's hand in hers.

"Buama told me that it's a ritual so.....", She replied.

After that they heard the priest say that they're getting late.
Therefore all of them went downstairs with Priyanka and the wedding began.

***~~~~~~***~~~~~~***

Precap: "I did this to save Yuvraj's life. I don't know where she is. I swear."

So what do you think there are bats inside Priyanka's room? Will Brahmarakshas let this marriage happen? Why is Yuvraj's life at stake?

Stay tuned for the answers.
Keep reading!

And toooo sorry for the verrryyyyyyy lateeee update!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.6K 67
this story is about music and painting love of fan towards unknown artists....... its about shivika,rikara,ruvyaand priveer..... its completely offtr...
105K 3.6K 31
A Shivika Rikara Rumya SS + Priveer It's a short story revolving how the four couple realize their love for each other..
6.1K 545 11
alternate universe, suspense, thriller with Shivika, oirginally posted on India Forums
6K 593 32
𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 (𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎) 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚎 ...