Holocron: An Anakin x Reader...

Par ScratchingQuillGirl

"(Y/n)," he greeted, with a sly smirk playing across his face, the devious son of a droid, "I didn't think yo... Plus

Author's Note
Cast List
Cast List Pt.2
ACT I
1 - Cheap Entertainment
2 - Visions of the Force
3 - Workhorse General
4 - Just as Rebellious as Anakin Skywalker
5 - A Day and Location
6 - Black and White Evidence
7 - Anti-Baby Pills
8 - Jedi Don't Break Promises
9 - Gotworkcanttalkseeyoulater!
10 - Its Not Butterflies!
11 - Old Wrinkly Ketamine Addict
12 - Cheesy Pickup Lines
13 - You'll Have to Find Someone Else To Troll!
15 - Amyre
16 - MIA
17 - Something a Krayt Dragon Spit Out
18 - Running Late
19 - Irrational
20 - Irrelevant
21 - Don't You Owe Me a Kiss?
22 - Your Thoughts Are Loud
23 - What's PIMA?
24 - Let's Not Have At In Front of The Guests, Shall We?
25 - Quartum Aurum
26 - Fit For a (y/n)
27 - Put to... Use a Bit More
28 - "I have faith in you."
29 - You Wouldn't Guess
30 - Jedi Protector
31 - Dad Jokes
32 - Women's Hearts Are Softer Than Men's
33 - Risk
34 - A Diamond In The Rough
35 - Infatuation
36 - Too Short
37 - Any Advice?
38 - Hurt
39 - Come On
40 - Candles
Chapter 41 - Code Black
Chapter 42 - Logistics
Chapter 43 - Trauma
Chapter 44 - Nara
ACT II
Chapter 45 - Are You Sure?
Chapter 46 - 7 Works
Chapter 47 - What Do We Have Here?
Chapter 48 - Worse Than My Grandparents

14 - I Admit It

1.7K 52 78
Par ScratchingQuillGirl

"Hello dear, here to do more research?" Jocasta Nu asked, greeting me with a kind face as she saw me holed up in front of the computer once more.

"Good afternoon, Madame Jocasta. And yes, I am." I smiled. Jocasta Nu was one of the few people who'd ever see me smile brightly, smiling wasn't my forte, and pretty much no one made me "happy" happy. 

Sad life, I know. 

I felt like something was missing from it sometimes, maybe it's just the wretched war messing with my head, or maybe something else.

"I know you have a bad habit of fasting whenever you're working, so I made you a bowl of rice pudding to eat." She said, putting a steaming bowl of hot rice pudding in front of me.

"Oh, Madame Jocasta, I'm grateful, I really am, but-"

"I'm not hearing any of your excuses, Miss (y/l/n) . At the level of not-eating you're doing, your sugar levels are going to go dangerously low, which will create a whole new host of health problems." She chastised. This woman is like a grandmother to me.

"But Jedi don't get sick" I whined.

"They do if they don't take care of themselves. I swear to the Force, you younger generations think you can do whatever you want, and Bacta and the Force will take care of the rest. Please, (y/n) . Eat it while it's hot, rice pudding isn't any good cold."

I looked down at the, (I'm not even going to try), delicious-looking bowl of food in front of me, and I caved in.

"Alright, I'll eat." I said reluctantly, my mouth full.

"Wonderful. I'll see you later, dear." She said, before floating away to some other part of the Archives.

"No shitttt, this is good." I said to myself, gobbling up my bowl of rice pudding as I read the entire life history of Anakin Skywalker. This was incredibly petty of me, but whatever. Any leverage I had against him, the better it was.

Anakin Skywalker

Anakin Skywalker is a legendary human male Jedi Knight of the Galactic Republic and the prophesied Chosen One of the Jedi Order, destined to bring balance to the Force. Also known as "Ani", Skywalker has earned the moniker "Hero With No Fear" from his accomplishments in the Clone Wars.

Yeah, legendary my foot. Destined to bring balance to the Force? A loth cat is more likely to. "Ani". What a cute name for a devil.

A vergence in the Force, Skywalker is thought to have been born on the desert planet of Tatooine in the Outer Rim Territories. His birth date is 5th January, 41 BBY. He is the son of Shmi Skywalker, who seemingly conceived a child without a father. 

His blood contains twenty-seven thousand five hundred midi-chlorians, surpassing that of Grand Master Yoda and all other Jedi in the galaxy. Qui-Gon Jinn, the late Jedi Master who discovered Skywalker during the Invasion of Naboo in 32 BBY, theorized that Skywalker was conceived by the midi-chlorians.

If he was born in 41 BBY, that would put him just around my age. I was 21, having been nearly 18 during the Battle of Geonosis, and the Clone Wars had lasted three years so far. Who would have thought? 

And twenty seven thousand, damn, that's a lot. Probably where he gets his cockiness from. Master Jinn, you dumb genius.

Following the Battle of Naboo, the Jedi High Council admitted Skywalker into the Order as the Padawan of Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi despite feeling that he was too old and emotional to adhere to the Jedi Code. 

During the Clone Wars, Skywalker serves as a Jedi General in the Grand Army of the Republic, commanding the clone troopers of the elite 501st Legion against the Confederacy of Independent Systems. He also oversaw the Jedi training of his own apprentice, after receiving his knighthood.

Funny, it didn't mention his or her name. Master Obi Wan said that he'd had a Padawan, right? No, he'd avoided that topic. He said that Anakin didn't have a Padawan. I wonder how that worked out, did he fully a train a Padawan in under three years?! Or was there something else afoot?

Index

Biography

Early life
  Discovery
  Racing to freedom
  Farewell to home
  Before the Jedi Council
  First Battle of Naboo
  Kenobi's Padawan

32 BBY (remainder)

31 BBY

30 BBY

29 BBY

28 BBY

27 BBY

26 BBY

25 BB7

24 BBY

23 BBY

22 BBY

21 BBY

20 BBY

19 BBY

Protecting Padmé Amidala
  First Battle of Geonosis

The Clone Wars
  General of the 501st
  Battles at Corvair sector and Kudo III
  Siege of Hisseen
  Battle of Christophsis
  Battle of Teth
  The Malevolence
  R2-D2 lost
  Captured on Florrum
  Quell and Maridun
  Orto Plutonia
  Blue Shadow Virus
  Battle of Ryloth
  Holocron heist
  Battle of Felucia
  The Zillo Beast
  Cato Neimoidia
  Second Battle of Geonosis
  Saleucami
  Mandalore
  Trapped on Vanqor
  Balith
  Battle of Kamino
  The blockade of Pantora
  Senate crisis
  Meeting Madam Synata
  Jedi Ceremony
  Dathomirian threat
  Mortis
  The Citadel
  Padawan lost
  Battle of Horain
  Skirmish on Retta
  Battle of Mon Cala
  Naboo
  Battle of Umbara
  Kiros
  Zygerria
  Palpatine kidnapped
  Onderon Rebellion
  Maul's return
  Tano's Trial [CLASSIFIED]
  Kamino conspiracy
  Mission to Batuu
  Mission to Mokivj
  Clovis returns
  Sifo-Dyas' secret
  Yoda's journey
  Bombing of the Temple
  Amidala's departure
  Crystal crisis on Utapau
  Stationed on Coruscant
  Anaxes
  Business on Cato Neimoidia
  Battle of Yerbana

    The Tano's Trial Subpart piqued my interest, and emboldened by my borrowed Master's Access Key, clicked on it, despite the warning. As soon as I did, the computer asked for a password which I didn't know. 

Despite my Master Key.

"Kriff!" I cursed. I had no idea who Tano was, probably an influential figure. I remember there having been a huge hype about it and the Senate was in pieces for a few days, but it had no relation to me, and I hadn't been allowed to attend. Did he have something to do with it? Was there any dirt on his name? I made a mental note to ask Obi Wan.

Disappointed, I still continued my research, hovering the cursor over Early life and Biography, but couldn't find the spite in me to do it. Don't get me wrong, I felt a violent hatred for the detestable Cala already, for no particular reason, but it felt wrong, like an intrusion of his privacy and secrets. I might be ruthless and unstoppable in my journey for justice, but I had my morals that I stood firmly by. This would just be wrong. I'd have to find some other way. I would find some other way. Even if it meant having to talk to him, with his cocky smirk and pretty blue eyes.

Fine.

I admit it.

He has gorgeous blue eyes.

**

(A/N)

So this chapter ended up longer than I expected, so there'll be another one with the remainder soon? 😅 I've been planning ahead for some really owo scenes 

I can't wait to FINALLY POST THOSE I'm CRYING here 😂😭

Anyways, yeah, we're snooping here about Ani. Our first mission is coming up (maybe even as soon as the next chapter haha, who knows? 👀) and it's going great, right?

Well, I'll leave it to you, what do you think? And sorry they're so boring I just got to lay down the foundation for their future relationship 😬

Yes, I did copy that bit about our boy from Wookiepedia and yes, I ate rice pudding yesterday, so that's that, fight me. I believe in rice pudding supremacy.

Now I'm rambling, im sorry. I'll just leave hh

Love,
Quill

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.4K 197 18
It was said before...dark times approach as the sun and the moon go by, and it was true. Everyone that could, as well as everyone that couldn't, were...
929 21 8
What would you do to keep the one person you love more than anything from falling to the Dark Side? Even if it meant falling yourself? Everyone belie...
125K 2.8K 48
You are a 21 year old girl, and a well-known and respected jedi among the republic. You loved your life, and the opportunity you had to help people a...
12.3K 319 27
Y/n and Anakin grew up together on Tatooine. They both had felt a spark for each other growing up. Anakin and y/n had both had a skill for building...