MCYT x Reader One-Shots

Multifan420 tarafฤฑndan

Includes: Preferences One-shots Smuts/lemons Imagines Includes: Wilbur Tubbo Tommy Fundy George Dream Sapnap... Daha Fazla

INFO//REQUESTS(CLOSED!)
โฃ๏ธHow they hug you
โฃ๏ธHow they tease you in public
โฃ๏ธTheir favorite place to kiss you
โฃ๏ธWhat they do when they're jealous
โฃ๏ธTheir kinks
โฃ๏ธFavorite position
โฃ๏ธBig or Little Spoon
๐Ÿ’›Tubbo- Even on your bad days
โฃ๏ธGive or Receive head
โฃ๏ธHis favorite way to cuddle
โฃ๏ธHow they react to you wearing their clothes
๐Ÿ’›Multiple- The bad kind of jealousy
โฃ๏ธWho They're Jealous Of
๐Ÿ’•Jack Manifold
๐Ÿ’›Tommy- I Love You
โฃ๏ธwhen you're on your period
โฃ๏ธtheir favorite body part
โฃ๏ธwhen you're sick
๐Ÿ’•Technoblade
๐Ÿ’•Technoblade
๐Ÿ’•Schlatt
โฃ๏ธtheir sensitive spot
โฃ๏ธNon-sexual turn-ons
โฃ๏ธthe promise/engagement ring they get you
โ—๏ธSex with Wilbur Includes...
๐Ÿ’›Multiple-The Bad Kind of Jealousy Pt. 2
โฃ๏ธwhat they call you
๐Ÿ”คNSFW AweSamDude
โ—๏ธcuddling with ranboo includes...
โฃ๏ธTheir Reaction To Your Event Clothes
โฃ๏ธtheir reaction to coming out as NB
โ€ขPunz catch upโ€ข
โ€ขcharlie Catch upโ€ข
๐Ÿ”žKarl+Sapnap-Cold
โฃ๏ธTheir Love Language
โฃ๏ธTits or Ass
โ€ขfoolish catch upโ€ข
๐Ÿ’›Tommy-Tired
๐Ÿ”คNSFW-George
๐Ÿ”žEret-Pet
โ€ขNiki Catch Upโ€ข
โ€ขminx catch upโ€ข
โฃ๏ธromantic songs that feel like them
๐Ÿ”คNSFW Dream
๐Ÿ’›Ranboo-Stay
๐Ÿ”žFoolish-Warm
๐Ÿ’›Tommy-In Luv With U
๐Ÿ”žBBH+Wilbur-Good
๐Ÿ”žDream-Good Girl
๐Ÿ’›Karl-Turning Pages
๐Ÿ’›Wilbur-Sweet Boy (FTM Pre-Transition)
๐Ÿ”žWilbur Soot-Yes
A/N
๐Ÿ’›Technoblade- Mythology
A/N
A/N (VOTES ARE NOW CLOSED!)
A/N
๐Ÿ”žSapnap - Trying something new
๐Ÿ’›Eret - Can I do it instead?
๐Ÿ’›Tubbo - No, it's artificial!

๐Ÿ”žGeorge-Bottom

2.7K 31 9
Multifan420 tarafฤฑndan

WARNINGS:

-exhibitionalism/voyeurism

-Top!Dom!George

-light bondage

-crying(dacryphilia)

-praising

——————————————————————

"Dream shut up already," you heard George say, annoyed. Him, Dream, and Sap had finished recording a few minutes ago, but even afterwards dream's taunting continued.

"You don't know what I am you can't say that," you looked up from your phone, seeing his face in his hands.

"You okay?" You ask, sitting up on your bed. He hummed Turing to you with open arms. You took the offer, getting out of bed and hugging him. His head laid on your stomach as you stood in front of him, his arms wrapped around your middle.

"Baby tell them They're wrong," he pouted, looking up at you. You giggle, slipping his headphones off of his head. You then put them on yours.

"What are you guys saying?" You asked, running your fingers through George's hair.

"Your boyfriend is such a fucking bottom," Dream cackled through the headset, and you could hear Sapnap gasping through his tears as he banged his hand on his desk. You giggled, looking down at George teasingly. He smiled up at you, thinking you were going to defend him, but he was wrong.

"You're not wrong," you laugh, and you heard the boys wheeze again. George's smile dropped, and he looked up at you like you'd betrayed him. You laugh as George stood up, his hands staying on your waist. He slowly started to back you up, and you looked up at him.

"What're you doing?"

Before you got an answer, your legs hit the bed, and George let you fall back onto the mattress. You let out a gasp, and you heard the other end of the call's laughter slowly die. George leaned down, his nose brushing against your neck before he kissed down it gently, his hands finding yours and lacing his fingers with yours as he brought them above your head. You couldn't help your heavy breathing as your eyes fluttered shut, which the other end picked up on.

"Yo are you still there? Should we go?"

Sap's voice cut through your thoughts, making you open and close your mouth like a fish.

     "I-I'm here, he- George is-"

George pulled back a bit, only so his mouth was at the mic and they could hear him.

"I'm proving my point, and if you want to leave the call be my guest but you can't call me something when you chose not to listen to me prove you're wrong," he said, before going back to your neck. You let out a whine when his tongue passed his lips and licked your skin, squeezing his hands tightly.

"What's he doing?" Dream asked, his voice bother lower and more hesitant than normal, almost sensual as He urged you to voice George's actions.

"He-he's kissing my neck-"

"Do you like it?"

"Y-yeah-" you cut yourself off with a gasping moan as George's knee slipped between your legs, his thigh grinding down on your heat.

"Awwe," Sapnap cooed and you heard Dream hum at your pleasured noises, "it sounds like you do."

George slipped your wrists into one of his hands, using the other to slide down your body, slipping up your shirt and resting on your waist. His thigh ground into you more, making you groan as he did so. There was a sigh from the headphones before George slipped off your shirt (his hands returning to your wrists afterwards), and his lips moved down, kissing your chest gently.

"What's happening now, baby?" Sap asked, his breath shaking.

"He, he took off my shirt, a-and he's kissing my ch-chest, a-and his knee Is, is, between my legs."

George hummed as you narrated his movements, his hand slipped to your hips, pulling them up a bit so his hips fell between yours, the tent in his pants being felt between your legs. You wanted to touch him, to have your hands on him, but as you tugged on his hold on your wrists his grip tightened.

"Quit squirming," he whispered. He pulled off of you for a moment, shuffling around in a drawer for a moment before pulling out one of your hair ribbons. He wrapped it around your wrists, tying it tightly so you couldn't pull them undone, but making sure you could still feel your fingers.

"Tell them what's happening darling," he urged you, removing his own shirt. Scooting you up on the bed, he removed your pants.

"He tied my Uhm, he tied my hands up, and he t-took off my pants."

"Does he do this stuff to you a lot?" Sap asked. George bent your legs and set them on the bed, spreading them out.

"Uhm, kind of," you say, more focused on how dangerously close his lips were to your heat as he kissed your thigh. Your legs were shaking lightly as his mouth got closer, eventually placing a gentle kiss on your clothed heat. You squirmed, and he chuckled, laying his head on your thigh. He just laid there for a moment, his hands massaging your thighs and his lips brushing against the mound of skin above your heat. You whined, pushing your hips into him.

"I can tell he's teasing you," Dream said through the headset, "I've never heard you this whiny before."

"W-well you've never been on the phone when, when he does this," you pant, face flushed and sweating lightly as his opposite hand glided over the inside of your leg, up to your torso, and across your chest before coming down back between your legs again.

"True, but I wish We had. I didn't think you'd be so sweet to listen to," Sapnap teased. You didn't get to respond, because before you could, George leaned in, sucking your clit gently. You let out a shaky moan, the material of your underwear rubbing against you perfectly.

"You're so pretty when you're like this," he mumbled against you, his hand slipping around your hip to pull your underwear to the side. George licked up your slit gently, focusing mainly on your clit as he sucked it. You moaned again, your thighs wrapping around his neck as he hummed against you.

"That's what I mean," Nick said through the call, "you're so sweet to listen to. Your whines and everything it's just, ughhh."

You blush from the praise, mumbling a thank you, which made the boys on the other end chuckle. George's fingers slipped between your suffocating hold on his head, pushing into you slowly as his tongue continued on you. Tears swelled in your eyes from the overwhelming pleasure, and you let out a small sob as he continued.

"You okay?" Dream asked gently, hearing your soft noises.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay, it's, it's just so good," you breathed out heavily, making him chuckle once again.

"Who knew gogy was so good with his tongue."

You hummed in agreement, before processing what he said. His tongue. You hadn't said he was using his tongue. You quickly look over to George's computer, noticing the discord tab open. Before you were Sapnap and Dreams icons, while where George's would be shown you splayed over the side of his bed, your bottom half cut off of the screen while the tops of George's hair and hands were shown on/between your hips. You gasped, squirming, to get George's attention.

"G-George! The camera-"

George looked up, turning to his computer. His eyebrows raised as he noticed the camera, and he rushed over to turn it off.

"Wait-! We're sorry we should've said-"

"George it's okay," you say, catching his attention as he reached for the mouse. He turned to you, eyebrows raised.

"You sure?" He asked, walking back over to you. You nod, smiling at him gently. He smiled back, leaning down and pressing a kiss to your lips.

"I swear to god if you put this anywhere-"

"We won't we promise," sap said, "for a lot of reasons but most importantly because we'd have to explain why we have it."

You giggle, and George leaned into your neck, kissing it gently a bit while he slipped off your underwear. He then removed his pants and underwear, grabbing a condom from his drawer.

"Scoot up on the bed a bit," Dream said, "I wanna see better." You scooted up a bit, George helping you by lifting your hips.

"Stay still for me," he purred, pinching your chest gently and drawing noises from you. You hum in compliance, his hands splaying themselves across your stomach. You felt more self-conscious now that you knew they could see you, but you couldn't do much but blush and look away from the camera.

"Aw don't do that baby we wanna see your fucked-out face," sap said, and you hesitantly turned to look at George, which was enough for them to see half of your face.

"Good girl," those two words slipping off of Dream's tongue made your insides twist. George lined up with you, holding your hips tightly in his hands. He slowly let his hips sink into yours, and your lips parted and a silent moan fell from them.

"They have no idea how good you feel," George huffed out, rubbing your thigh gently as he rocked his hips against yours. He drew moans out of you as you heard the other two laugh.

"He knows we can hear him right?"

You nod, and Dream chuckled, "Maybe we wanna know 'how good you feel'."

A shudder ran down your spine with his words, and George slowly began to pull in and out. His pace started slow but began to speed up as he lifted your legs to rest on your shoulders.

"Would you like that? Having George show us just how good you are?"

You let out a shaky moan, your back arching into George as he leaned down, his arms next to your head on the bed.

"Y-yeah," you gasp, your fingers digging into the bedsheets above you.

"Of course, you would," sap chuckled, "maybe we can ask George about that later yeah?"

"Please," you begged, not really registering what you were asking for, "please, I-I want th, that-"

George looked up at you, watching as the tears slipped down your cheeks and your mouth was stuck open. He leaned back a bit, not stopping his thrusts as he spoke.

"What is it that you want?" He asked, "What'd they say?"

Your face flushed and you avoided the question, trying to lean up for a kiss. He chuckled, giving you a light peck, before raising his eyebrows to urge you to answer.

"T-they, they want you to show, show them how- how good I feel," you gasped out, held tilting back a bit. George glanced at his PC, then back to you, leaning his forehead to yours, "and you want that?"

You nod shyly, wanting so badly to wrap your arms around him and leave scratch marks down his back. He hummed, placing his hand on your face and kissing you gently. You whine into the kiss.

"Why don't you tell them that if they weren't so busy talking shit about me maybe I'd let them touch you."

Your heart skipped a beat, letting out a moan from his possessive words, your stomach growing warm and tight from the familiar sensation.

"George I'm gonna-"

"Shhhh," he hushed, letting his teeth sink into your neck as he sucked more marks into your skin.

"You look so fucking pretty," Nick complimented you, and you squeezed your eyes shut as his voice echoed in the headphones. Your legs shook as the tension built in your stomach.

"Are You gonna cum baby?" Dream teased, chuckling lightly as George slipped his hand around your throat, tilting your head up to kiss you again. You hum into the kiss to tell Clay 'yes' as George's tongue slipped into your mouth. The kiss was gentle and loving, even with how surprisingly rough he was being with you. He wanted to make sure you knew how much he cared, despite how it might look.

"George-"

"I know, go ahead," he panted, his eyes fixed on you as you let go, loud moans of his name falling from your lips as he let you ride out your high, his hips stuttering closely afterwards and the conform being filled with warm cum.

You both stayed still for a minute, through the buzz of the headphones you could hear Sap and Dream quietly praising you, and aws being muttered as your chest heaved. Eventually, George pulled out, disposing of the condom and cleaning himself up before coming back to you. He untied your wrists, almost immediately laying on top of you and wrapping his arms around you.

"You did so well darling," he purred, his thumbs brushing your sides and he pecked your neck gently, "felt so good."

"Put on such a good show," Dream chuckled, your arms wrapping around George's neck.

"Just wish we could've been there for it," sap teased, watching as George sat up and wiped you clean, before slipping on his boxers and helping you put on pyjamas. George gently slipped the headphones from you, slipping them on his own as he walked to his PC.

"We're gonna go guys, I gotta get her in bed but please don't tell anyone about this," he said, and you watched as there was a moment of silence before he spoke again, "okay, I'll definitely think about it, lemme know when you guys are free. Okay, bye."

George then left the call, shutting down the pc and then walking back over to you. He smiled at you gently, kissing your forehead and moving you so you were laying under the covers. He then scooted in next to you, wrapping you in his arms and switching off the lights.

"D'you think you'd actually like it if they touched you?" He asked, running his fingers through your hair. There was almost a bit of jealousy in his tone, which you quickly addressed.

"I wouldn't want them to touch me if you weren't touching me too."

He hummed, leaning down to kiss you again. He was being very sweet, despite just destroying your insides.

"Maybe we can set something up, but I don't want you to think that I'd want you doing stuff with them if I weren't like, there-"

"George you realize that the only reason I'd do anything with them is if you said I could right? I don't want anything like that with them unless you said I could and that you wouldn't mind-"

"Yeah but," he sighed, "I want to try things that you'll like, and if you'll like it I'll try it but I don't want it to feel- I don't- I just want it to-"

"I know," you say, understanding his insecurity of the thought of you being with someone else, too, "but it's not like with you. I love you, I don't love them and I never will."

"Well that's a bit harsh," he laughed, kissing your forehead.

"It's true though. It'll never be like it is with you."

There was a moment of silence, and you'd almost thought he'd fallen asleep before he spoke again.

"I love you too."

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

508K 19.9K 30
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ง ๐ฃ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ...
765K 23.8K 52
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข...
15K 215 12
Will include- -Age regression- -Fluff- -Angst- -NO SMUT OR LEMMON ALL WILL BE PLATONIC OR ROMANTIC-
356K 11.2K 36
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ...