🔞Wilbur Soot-Yes

Might be a bit oddly written, and unedited, but it was copied and pasted so yeah.

It was nearly 11 pm, and you were still laying on your bed waiting for your best friend, and recently-found flirting buddy, to finish streaming. It wasn't like you were waiting for him in your bed because he was meant to sleep with you, no, you and will just had a tradition, that once the day was over, you'd have a little chat before you went to bed.

The talk went something along the lines of him telling you one thing he was proud of himself for doing that day, and something you were proud of him for doing that day, and vice versa. The reason this began was to help him with his depression, to help him sort of regulate his good days from bad days and help him set goals and achieve them. If he didn't have something he was proud of himself for by the end of the day, he had a bad day, but if he did, he had a good day. Which, contrary to popular belief, having bad days was quite common and perfectly acceptable. He knew that he needed to be proud of something by the end of the day, which helped him set goals and achieve them for the next night.

Fifteen minutes rolled by and Will was still streaming, and she was getting impatient. She never found herself to be extremely sexual, but lately, she's been finding herself being needier than normal. So, when she absentmindedly opened will's stream, she sighed in relief at hearing his voice. He was talking to chat about new plans he had for the future, and dream SMP lore. She watched as he ran his fingers through his hair, and felt her throat dry up. He was so, just, attractive. She needed attention from him, but she wasn't going to go in there mostly because she knew the fans would react, so instead, she slipped on a plain, but cute underwear and bra set, dimmed her lights and sat herself in front of her mirror. Her make-up from early in the day was a little rough, so she touched up slightly before taking out her phone.

She sat on her knees, rolling her hips forwards to add emphasis on the way her thighs squished to make a line. However, with a sudden jolt of anxiety, she threw on one of Wilbur's shirts he had given her, covering her top half but still showing her thighs and legs. She snapped a picture, covering her face with the phone and, with shaking hands, sent it to Wilbur. Soon after, a follow-up text was sent by her saying:

<1 image>

It's getting late, are you gonna come

In here or am I gonna go to bed

Without our little talk?

She waited anxiously for a response, watching his stream as she heard the notification. She watched him look down at his phone, smiling from what he had previously been talking about before his smile nearly dropped completely. His face had turned red, but that didn't stop him from biting the inside of his cheek. She watched him quickly type something before going back to chat, and a moment later she got a notification.

(y/n), I'm streaming rn,

You're playing a very

risky Game

She blushed deeply and felt her stomach erupt with butterflies. Well, she can't stop now, this could be really fun. She pulled the front bit of the shirt up, to show her stomach and the edge of her bra, snapped a picture and sent it to him again, her thighs body growing warm with anticipation.

<1 image>

Okay and? I miss you,

You've been streaming all-day

As she sent the message she realized the honesty in the text. She did miss him, a lot. They'd barely spent any time together in the past week, given the events on the dream SMP had been busier than usual.