❣️Who They're Jealous Of

Wilbur- Techno, because his sarcastic humor always does well with you, and he doesn't like how much you laugh at his jokes.

Tubbo- Ranboo, because he feels as if ranboo has better attributes than him, but when you reassure him he can get emotional because he feels as if he doesn't deserve you.

Tommy- Tubbo, because he feels as if he's too obnoxious and annoying for you, while tubbo is quieter and sweet. He envies the relationship you have with tubbo, regardless of how platonic it is.

Fundy- BBH, because he wishes he could speak to you as sweetly as he does, and make you giggle as much as he does.

George- dream, because he wishes he could be confident and flirty to you, and make you flustered as he does.

Dream- fundy, something about his hair, idk.

Sapnap- quackity, because he knows that you like when he speaks Spanish, and he wishes he could too, to make you flustered.

Eret- Wilbur, he wishes he had the sort of confidence Wilbur has, to maybe feel more deserving of you.

Quackity- sam, because he wishes he had his height.

Karl Jacobs- Sapnap, because he wished he radiated more top-energy.

Awesamdude- Jack, because he wishes he had the voice he did, so he could sing to you and comfort you when you're having bad days.

BBH- no one, really. He's actually pretty content with himself.

Schlatt- no one, he's too cocky, however, he wishes he could express himself to you better.

Jack Manifold- techno, because (like Wilbur) he wishes he had the same humor that made you laugh.

Technoblade-Wilbur, he wished he had the confidence in his appearance that Wilbur does.

Ranboo- Tubbo, he wishes he had the bubbly personality he did.