❣️Give or Receive head

Wilbur- give, specifically when you're pinned down in some way, so he can watch you squirm helplessly.

George- receive, he likes seeing you look up at him, innocently.

Dream- give, he likes bending you over and eating you out from the back, having to hold you up when your knees go weak.

Sapnap- receive, he likes pushing you down and watching as your eyes water, but similarly to Wilbur if he has you unable to move he likes to go down on you.

Eret- give, he likes making you feel good and making sure to take his time so he can see your eyes water with frustration.

Karl Jacobs- give, his love language is touch and knowing that he could make you feel that good makes him happy. All you have to do is ask and this man is practically on his knees.

Awesamdude- receive, he likes the dominance of it. He's not a head pusher or face fucker, however, he will push you on your knees and pull your hair.

BBH- Give, similar to Karl, he likes making you feel good but he makes you work for it.

Jack Manifold- receive, he likes seeing you look at him, and praising you as you do it with things like "you're doing such a good job" or "god you feel so good".

MCYT x Reader One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें