🔤NSFW-George

There. Now you can't say I don't feed y'all.

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)-is really tired, so makes sure you're okay then knocks out beside you. 

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)-his favorite of his is his hips/v-line because even though he doesn't work out he still has a really nice body. His favorite of yours is your neck because he can just bury himself in it and you'll get all flustered.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)-if you ever do anal, after he cums in you he'd definitely have a thing for plugging you so that you'd just have to sit with it in you.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)-although he appears submissive(and is, a good bit of the time), he does like to be dominant sometimes, when he's had a bad day or people make fun of him for being a bottom, he'll fail the hell out of you to prove a point.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)- he hasn't had a lot of partners but he's learned a lot from the ones he has. Definitely has spent his time "practicing" his tongue work on you.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)-cowgirl, he likes forcing you to ride him when he is dominant, so he can force you to keep going even after you cum go make you overstimulate yourself.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)-he's sort of shy, but seeing you when you're riding him, all hot and sweaty, eyes rolling back and driving yourself crazy on him, it makes him go crazy. So I guess you could say serious, but goofy when he's shyer as a coping mechanism.

H = Hair (how well-groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.) probably natural, MAYBE trimmed.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)-he's sort of shy, but he loves the romantic aspect, and how much you fold for him when he's sweet to you, like when he praises you when you're riding him and you whine about it.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)-has definitely been too nervous to do it around you, so he would always wait until you left or would go in the bathroom.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)-he's surprisingly not as submissive as people think(I mean honestly you've seen the dom-George sub-dream stuff, HONESTLY), so he actually quite likes praising you and calling you pretty. He is however more of a dom-bottom and makes you ride yourself silly while he watches.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)-at home, in your bedroom. The man simply likes his privacy-

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)-when you say please. I just have a feeling he's not exactly into begging but loves when you ask, I think maybe because it's like confirmed consent, idk I just feel like he's like it.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)- he'd never do public stuff, maybe some teasing at most be he probably could never do stuff like in the bathrooms even. He's a very private person when it comes to that.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)-receive, he likes how you look up at him and how he can see your eyes water when you deep throat him

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)-he's both, it depends on the occasion. As I said, he likes intimacy so when he's intimate he likes to take his time, but other times if one of you really needs it he'll be rougher.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)-only if you're at home, like right before a stream and he needs you or something within 20 mins like he wouldn't do it in public but at home, he would.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.) he's down to experiment like he's definitely thought about asking others to join you two before, but even though it's his idea sometimes he does need a bit of talking into it, cause he's always super hesitant.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)-maybe 2-3 rounds at most, but not more than that, and rarely less either

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)-not really a toy person, but he doesn't mind if he makes you dress up with some lace or something every once in a while.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)-he's not much of a teaser but likes your thighs a lot, so he'll pinch them and squeeze them to make you squirm sometimes.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)-not super loud, sort of moderate, trying to focus his energy on you.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)-has considered letting you peg him, but decided against it in fear dream would find out.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)-between 5 and 6ins. Flat stomach and a dull v-line.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)-maybe 3-4 times a week, including random blowjobs and such. 

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterward)-literally minutes, as soon as the two of you are clean