🔞Sapnap - Trying something new

I'm finally back to feeding y'all! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! I have no idea who drew the picture but all credit goes to them!

Sapnap x f!reader

~!Warnings!~ 

~Pet names~

~Degradation~

~Dom Sapnap, Sub (Y/n)~

~Punishment (orgasm denial)~

~Light BDSM (bondage, choking)~

~Daddy kink~

~Eye contact~

~Small praise kink~

~Anal~

Sapnap getting hella kinky

Italics means thoughts/thinking

Bold means text

~|Y/N pov|~

I was laying in bed listening to Chase Atlantic and scrolling through Instagram when I came across an interesting post.

@Hxllbxby 

i want to leash a sub and make them ride my thigh, everytime they get embarrassed and try to look away yank their leash closer making them look me in the eye, "what is it, baby? you can move like a slut but won't act like it? i want to see that pretty face when you cum."

I stop and think about me and my boyfriend of 2 years, Nick, trying this out. Just the thought of it turns me on. Nick is always open to trying new things, so he might be into this too. I screenshotted it and just before I sent it to him, I remember he's in the middle of a stream. I debate with myself before deciding 'fuck it' and hitting send. I know full well that this is going to get me in trouble but what's life without the risk? I receive a quick response of "You. Fucking. Brat." 

'Brat? If he wants me to be a brat, then I can be.'   I quickly grab some orange lingerie and slip into it before posing in front of the full-length mirror I have on my door. I get on my knees, leaning back slightly, half of my face covered by my phone and my left hand on my thigh, almost touching my clothed slit. "If you really want me to be a brat then I can be." I text him before sending the picture. "Probably not a good idea sweetheart. I'm already a bit pissed off at you and I don't think you want to push me any farther." "I think I do." I typed and sent him the photo. "You asked for it." is all he texts before making up some excuse why he has to end stream early and saying goodbye to chat. I quickly sit on my bed, legs crossed one on top of the other. I hear his quick footsteps as he makes his way toward our shared room. He enters the room and without saying anything walks to and gets some ribbon and something else out of the closet. "Sit, legs open and arms behind your back like a good girl," he says quietly and sharply as he motions to the chair. I do as I'm told but at a slow pace. A second later he grabs my arm firmly and sets me in the chair at my desk. He makes quick work of tying me there; After all, it's not the first time he's done this. I finally see what else he grabbed and my eyes widen as I realize what it is. A vibrator. 'Oh, I've fucked up now.'  I think as he starts towards me. Fun fact about Nick, he doesn't like vibrators. He thinks that something else giving me pleasure besides him means he's not doing good enough, which in turn means that we only vibrators on rare occasions. "You are going to stay here, tied up with this," he motions to the vibe in his hand, "pressed against you while I go to the store. You aren't allowed to cum. After all, sluts don't deserve to cum." Nick got it all set up and pressed the low button. I sighed softly. I could feel it, but it wasn't enough. Nick looked me up and down before turning it to medium. I gasped. This was more like it. He studied me for a moment before deciding that medium would be fine. He put on his shoes and coat, grabbed his keys, and spared one last glance at me before going downstairs and leaving.