MCYT x Reader One-Shots

By Multifan420

Includes: Preferences One-shots Smuts/lemons Imagines Includes: Wilbur Tubbo Tommy Fundy George Dream Sapnap... More

INFO//REQUESTS(CLOSED!)
❣️How they hug you
❣️How they tease you in public
❣️Their favorite place to kiss you
❣️What they do when they're jealous
❣️Their kinks
❣️Favorite position
❣️Big or Little Spoon
💛Tubbo- Even on your bad days
❣️Give or Receive head
❣️His favorite way to cuddle
❣️How they react to you wearing their clothes
💛Multiple- The bad kind of jealousy
❣️Who They're Jealous Of
💕Jack Manifold
💛Tommy- I Love You
❣️when you're on your period
❣️their favorite body part
💕Technoblade
💕Technoblade
💕Schlatt
❣️their sensitive spot
❣️Non-sexual turn-ons
❣️the promise/engagement ring they get you
❗️Sex with Wilbur Includes...
💛Multiple-The Bad Kind of Jealousy Pt. 2
❣️what they call you
🔤NSFW AweSamDude
❗️cuddling with ranboo includes...
❣️Their Reaction To Your Event Clothes
❣️their reaction to coming out as NB
•Punz catch up•
•charlie Catch up•
🔞Karl+Sapnap-Cold
❣️Their Love Language
❣️Tits or Ass
•foolish catch up•
💛Tommy-Tired
🔤NSFW-George
🔞Eret-Pet
•Niki Catch Up•
•minx catch up•
❣️romantic songs that feel like them
🔤NSFW Dream
💛Ranboo-Stay
🔞Foolish-Warm
💛Tommy-In Luv With U
🔞BBH+Wilbur-Good
🔞Dream-Good Girl
💛Karl-Turning Pages
💛Wilbur-Sweet Boy (FTM Pre-Transition)
🔞George-Bottom
🔞Wilbur Soot-Yes
A/N
💛Technoblade- Mythology
A/N
A/N (VOTES ARE NOW CLOSED!)
A/N
🔞Sapnap - Trying something new
💛Eret - Can I do it instead?
💛Tubbo - No, it's artificial!

❣️when you're sick

3.9K 49 44
By Multifan420

Wilbur- will take care of you, buys you meds, food, etc., and will make sure you don't do anything till you're better.

Tubbo- will get sick with you, but insist that you're more important and take care of you.

Tommy- will try to come to take care of you but his mom won't let him.

Fundy- cooks for you and makes sure you take your meds. Takes time off streaming to keep you healthier.

George- is lowkey scared of getting sick, but tries to help you out.

Dream- will make sure you go to the doctor and get proper treatment. Makes sure you take your meds and orders your food for you.

Sapnap- makes your food and makes sure you get a lot of sleep, makes sure to check on you multiple times during his streams.

Eret- tea. Lots of hot tea for you, and cuddles. He takes your temp frequently and makes sure you eat good food.

Quackity- lots of cuddles and movies, and sets alarms for you to take meds. Orders you food and gives you a bedtime.

Karl Jacobs- will get sick with you while taking care of you, because this man can't put even 3ft of distance between you, he's too cuddly. (Not that you're complaining)

Awesamdude- lots of back rubs and food, as well as making sure you sleep a lot and drink loads of water.

BBH- will go aggressive muffin to make sure you eat enough, drink water, and take your meds. Ends up calling the doctor to make appointments for you.

Schlatt- will call you a pussy for catching a cold. Will still make sure you take care of yourself and drink water, and will interrupt the stream to go make you take your meds.

Jack Manifold- will keep fans updated about your health, and explain that he won't be streaming for a bit to take care of you. Does household things like cleaning, cooking, etc so you don't have to.

Technoblade- doesn't want to get sick, but tries to take care of you anyways by getting your meds for you and doing housework.

Ranboo- will buy your meds, and take you to the doctor. Makes sure you eat 3 times a day, eat good meals, and drink enough water. Lots of cuddles, and forehead kisses.

Philza- soup. Y'know how in movies like when someone's sick a person will feed them soup? Phil is an awkward dad and wouldn't know what to do besides that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 149 37
Requests are closed! I do not write lemon/smut, especially for minors All stories included are not shipping, just simping I will write for Sam Ranboo...
543K 6.3K 30
NO LONGER UPDATING Hey there! Coming at you with some awesome preferences of your favorite mcyt peeps. :) Includes: Dream, George, Sapnap, Skeppy, B...
407K 5.6K 55
welp, I've done it. I've made an imagine book Requests always open cuz I'm not creative! Characters I'll write about: *Quackity *Wilbur *Karl Jacobs ...
443 10 9
Title basically explains it Will include: Dream Wilbur George Sapnap Karl Quackity Jschlatt Fundy Punz Sam Badboyhalo Skeepy Eret JackManifold Niki G...