MCYT x Reader One-Shots

By Multifan420

Includes: Preferences One-shots Smuts/lemons Imagines Includes: Wilbur Tubbo Tommy Fundy George Dream Sapnap... More

INFO//REQUESTS(CLOSED!)
❣️How they hug you
❣️How they tease you in public
❣️Their favorite place to kiss you
❣️What they do when they're jealous
❣️Their kinks
❣️Favorite position
❣️Big or Little Spoon
❣️Give or Receive head
❣️His favorite way to cuddle
❣️How they react to you wearing their clothes
💛Multiple- The bad kind of jealousy
❣️Who They're Jealous Of
💕Jack Manifold
💛Tommy- I Love You
❣️when you're on your period
❣️their favorite body part
❣️when you're sick
💕Technoblade
💕Technoblade
💕Schlatt
❣️their sensitive spot
❣️Non-sexual turn-ons
❣️the promise/engagement ring they get you
❗️Sex with Wilbur Includes...
💛Multiple-The Bad Kind of Jealousy Pt. 2
❣️what they call you
🔤NSFW AweSamDude
❗️cuddling with ranboo includes...
❣️Their Reaction To Your Event Clothes
❣️their reaction to coming out as NB
•Punz catch up•
•charlie Catch up•
🔞Karl+Sapnap-Cold
❣️Their Love Language
❣️Tits or Ass
•foolish catch up•
💛Tommy-Tired
🔤NSFW-George
🔞Eret-Pet
•Niki Catch Up•
•minx catch up•
❣️romantic songs that feel like them
🔤NSFW Dream
💛Ranboo-Stay
🔞Foolish-Warm
💛Tommy-In Luv With U
🔞BBH+Wilbur-Good
🔞Dream-Good Girl
💛Karl-Turning Pages
💛Wilbur-Sweet Boy (FTM Pre-Transition)
🔞George-Bottom
🔞Wilbur Soot-Yes
A/N
💛Technoblade- Mythology
A/N
A/N (VOTES ARE NOW CLOSED!)
A/N
🔞Sapnap - Trying something new
💛Eret - Can I do it instead?
💛Tubbo - No, it's artificial!
william, clay, and a few others.

💛Tubbo- Even on your bad days

4.3K 36 17
By Multifan420

•this one-shot includes mental health things and I guess you could sort of call it angst...? I don't know, it's sad but it gets better. Therefore, if mental health issues are something you prefer not to read I advise you not to read this•

Pronouns used: she/her

Tubbo was upstairs, streaming, while you were downstairs in the kitchen. You'd just finished putting away leftovers, and were about to slide the last container into the fridge when your hand slipped and the whole container of salad spilled all over the floor.

God damnit, fucking klutz.

(Y/N) sighed, kneeling down to clean it. Halfway through, your body began to drain, and soon enough you were stuck on the floor. You sat there, leaning on the cabinet, unable to move. It happened a lot when your depression kicks in and you lose any energy you had left, and you're just left there like a dead body. No matter how much sleep you get you were always tired, feeling like there was nothing worth getting up for.

Your eyes were glazed over at you stared at nothing, the only sound was Tubbo's overly loud laughing coming from his room. Why are you just sitting here? Just move. Just move damn it! What's wrong with you?

(Y/n) eyes pricked with tears, barely having the energy to swallow them down. The salad was still spilled, and with everything in her body, she dragged herself to stand. With her hand on the wall, she guided herself to the stairs, pulling herself up each step. With every breath she took, she began to cry more, the tears running down her cheeks. This is so pathetic.

She needed tubbo. Tubbo had only seen her cry a few times, but not like this. Not because of something like this, usually, it was because of a death or something worth crying about. Still, she needed tubbo.

She raised her hand to knock, before the light of his laugh beamed through the door. He's happy, he's doing what he loves, don't bother him now, he'd be so annoyed you'd interrupted.

Shut up, brain.

Her fist fell to the doorknob, where she opened it without thinking. He swiveled around in his chair to her, his face bright and happy, but as soon as he saw her tear-stained face his expression fell completely.

"Toby, I'm sorry I-"

"I'm sorry chat I have to go, I have to go chat I'm sorry, goodbye," tubbo had turned back to his computer, clicking furiously to end the stream, and as soon as the blinking red light had turned off, he turned to her quickly. His eyes softened and he rolled his chair towards her, his arms open. (Y/n) let out a broken sob, as she fell into him, sitting on his lap as she cried into his shoulder.

You're overreacting, it was a fucking salad, go clean it, you dramatic bitch.

His arms wrapped tightly around her rocking her slightly as he hushed her softly.

"T-Tubbo, I-I-"

"It's okay darling, just breathe okay? You can tell me later," he was whispering like you would in the dark, so you don't wake others. It was nice.

If you wait, the salad will go bad on the floor. It'll be worse to clean up.

His hand that wasn't clutching her closely went to her hair, running his fingers through it as he absentmindedly kissed random spots on her head. He knew you had depression because there came a point in time where you couldn't be with him without him knowing, it wasn't fair that he wouldn't know what he was getting into, but he had never really seen it show. You'd always been tough, pushing through everything and trying your hardest not to let others know you were struggling. Seeing you like this made his heartache.

As your breathing slowed and your sobs turned into whimpers, tubbo chose his words carefully as he spoke to you.

"Did someone happen?"

No, I'm just a cry baby.

"I- I mean no, I'm sorry I didn't mean to bother you I just, I needed you and-"

"Hey, hey it's okay, you could never bother me I promise. It's always going to be you first, alright? Streaming isn't important if you're feeling like this, alright?" He brushed your tears away and kissed your cheek, as you took a breath to calm yourself. "Now I don't exactly know how your depression and stuff works but did something happen that made you, like, all sad? Did something happen that made you cry?"

"Um, well I was putting away dinner, and I dropped the salad, and, I need to clean that up, but I dropped the salad and then I went to clean it and, a-and-" (y/n)'s eyes began to water again. This is ridiculous, just go clean it, you moron.

Tubbo pulled your head to his chest, letting you take a moment before continuing.

"And, and when I went to get up, I couldn't. I'm just so tired, and I can't do anything without being so drained afterward, and I'm trying, I'm trying really hard," (y/n) sobbed again, gripping tubbo shirt in her hands.

This poor girl-

"Hey, look at me," tubbo pushed you to sit up, placing his hand on your face to make you look at him. "You're such an insanely strong person. For as long as I've known you I've never seen you give up. You're having one of your bad days, and that's okay. Everyone has bad days, love. So what we're going to do, is get you a different shirt, because you currently have salad stuck to you with dressing," (y/n) looked down, not realizing that it had splashed and made her look like a mess. She suddenly felt insecure, knowing full well this isn't how she wanted him to see her. "And then we're going to go clean up the salad, and then we're going to go on a walk and get you some fresh air, you need to breathe a little bit. Okay?"

(Y/n) nodded, wiping her eyes. Tubbo kissed her cheek again and ushered her to stand. He quickly walked over to his drawers, pulling out an old t-shirt with a creeper on it. She giggled and tubbo turned around so she could change. She slipped off her salad top and slid on the shirt, which smelled like detergent.

"Okay?"

"Okay."

Tubbo turned back around and took her hand, leading her down the stairs. When they made it to the mess, tubbo gave a little laugh.

"I think most of the dressing got on you, so this should be easy. Can you hand me that paper plate please?"

You hand it to him, and he scoops the remainder of the salad up into it and throws it out. He then wipes the floor with a paper towel to ensure no one slips. Once he was done, he walked up to you, his hands outstretched.

"Now, we walk. Come on let's get jackets."

They walked to the door, where they slipped on their shoes. Tubbo slipped his jacket on, and then helped you slip on one of his other ones, an extra warm one. He zipped up the front, smiling at you as you blushed. You two walked out of the house, hand in hand, and you started to walk down the road of his neighborhood.

It was quiet for a while, the wind blowing past them being loud. (Y/n)s head had cleared, but somehow she couldn't stop thinking about what he had said.

"Tubbo?"

"Hm?"

"You said that this is one of my bad days. You knew I've had other, um, bad days?"

Tubbo tilted his head thinking for a moment. "Not exactly. I mean, you told me about your depression, and I, uh, I kind of looked up some stuff because I didn't really know how it works. And I found out some stuff, and I mean I figured it's happened at some point. I just wish I could always be there when it does."

He looked down as if he were disappointed in himself. You pull him aside, making him look at you.

"Tubbo please don't beat yourself up over this-"

"I'm not. I mean, I know it's not my fault, and there's nothing I could really do to stop it, but I just really wish I could. I love you so much and-"

"You love me?"

Tubbo looked at you, realizing his words. He'd never said that before, and neither had you.

"Well, uhm, yes, but that's beside my point. My point is that knowing you go through that kills me," he avoided eye contact, gripping her hand tightly. She leaned into him, wrapping her arms around his middle.

"So you, you love me?" (Y/n) questioned, looking up at him. He gave a small laugh, blushing.

Yeah, I love you, get over it," he kissed the top of her head gently.

"Even on my bad days?" She questioned, and he smiled at her as they pulled away so his hands were on her waist and hers were on his neck, looking at each other.

"Even on your bad days."

"I love you too."

"Even if I have bad days?"

"Even if you have bad days."

You smiled at each other, and after a moment he pecked your lips. You pulled away a moment later, continuing your walk.

"But really, (y/n) if there's anything I can ever do, to help at all, please tell me. I need you to be okay," he said, kissing the back of her hand gently.

"Just stay. You make my bad days easier."

"I don't want to be anywhere else if it'll make it better for you."

At the end of the day, it didn't feel half as bad as it did when you woke up. Maybe, just maybe, today was a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...
33.2K 222 25
𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘚𝘔𝘗 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
44.2K 611 16
All information in first part
145K 3.7K 67
A bunch of sfw one shots from members of the mcyt community