Step Siblings

Par June_san

"Let's destroy the world together" No matter who it is, rich or poor, doctor or singer, employed or unemploy... Plus

chapter one (edited)
chapter two (edited)
chapter three (edited)
Chapter four (edited)
Chapter five (edited)
Chapter six (edited)
Chapter seven (edited)
Chapter eight (edited)
Chapter nine (edited)
Chapter 10 (edited)
Chapter eleven (edited)
chapter twelve (edited)
Chapter thirteen (edited)
chapter fourteen
character
#15 INFO
#16 GUEST!
#17 TRUTH OR DARE
#18 past
#19 FATHER DAUGHTER BOUNDING
#20 YOONGI WAS AWAKE!!
# 21 A LIL PAST OF Y/N BY HER MOM
#22 TAEHYUN BIRTHDAY PARTY
#23 SOOBIN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
#24 WEDDING
#25 SHIFTING
#26
#27 REAL FUN
#28 DRUNK Y/N= CUTE Y/N
Must read
#29 YOONGI
#30 meow
# 31 ALIVE?
#32 MEMORY LOSS PRANK
#33 Party all night
#34 FLASHBACK
#35 yukasa
#36 Abandon
#37 kidnapped
#38 Betrayed
# 40 The truth disclosed.
#41 The plan
#42 Traitor
#43 THE START OF END
#44 Them
#45 MAYBE IT'S THE END-
#46 End (original)
#47 End (positive ver)

#39 Pain

4.6K 201 44
Par June_san

y/n- f**k u!!
my anger raised as he added my brother's topic in. Currently he was on the ground, stomach bleeding as i dug my nail in him.

dara- y/n!!!
they all rushed in after hearing me yell, even Jackson was there.

zen- y/n, u shouldn't have done it.
he sounded clam yet i knew he was angry.

Eunbin- even he lost his family, at least ur blood mother is alive.
it was true, she was alive but i wanted her dead, i want her blood in my hands, i want her to beg for death but she won't get it.

jackson- y/n stop this all.....
he came to me but i backed away, he was also with them. So at last, as usual i m alone. Like always, i'm alone at last.

y/n- f**k y'll
i threw the knife right beside Jackson &the knife hit the damn wall. Everyone was looking at me with disappointment, i just walked past all of them ,once i was away i started crying. I looked around me, there were just woods, i even forgot my bike at the orphanage.

<junseong pov>

shin- ah man she found the mini-camera
all this time, we were stalking her by the mini insect camera , she would sometimes crush it when she finds out. &then she would disappear .

dongjun- huh? she is crying?
me, jinwoo, woojin &prince gathered around Dongjun &shin as they were sitting at the screen. She was crying indeed, she was trying to crush the camera but shin made the camera go high.

taeseung- that's strange
he was going through some sort of file but yet was hearing us 6. Junhyung was cooking with kangsung. She kept on walking through woods, me & dongjun switched our positions while the others went back to there work.

<20 mins later>

She was out of the woods by now &was in the silent street of Incheon.

???- hey y/n!
A man suddenly came up there, & punched y/n, she fell on the camera of our & it broke.

Shin- guys!! Y/n is in danger!!
We both told the matter .Shin & jinwoo went to check on her while we sent other mini camera.

<Y/n pov>

I looked up at the sky, the time passed. It was early in the morning, the sun was rising. My body felt numb. It felt like i was not in my body, it felt like i was dead, it was like my soul left my body, but i knew i was alive. I really wished if i was dead by now, I could only wish that. The cold wind was blowing in the city &was hitting was my beaten body. For the 1st time in a while i didn't fight back, all i did was let them beat me. I heard footsteps coming my way but yet i kept looking up,in the sky.

???- y/n-ah
the voice was similar , i knew the voice.

y/n- j-jinwoo
speaking turned hard for me due to the punch i got on my guts. I looked in the direction i heard his voice &saw him and shin coming my way. They seems worried for me, at least someone really cared for me.

shin- y/n -sii
He came up to me & sat down and placed my head on his lap & carefully examined my wounds .

jinwoo- why didn't u fight back?
he came &sat beside shin, his eyes showed care , care for me. Care, which i always wanted but never got, tho i would say people did care for me, i knew it was a lie.

y/n- I-i don't k-know why b-but it f-felt good.
it was truth, the beating felt good. Tho it was painful but it felt good.

shin- u felt bad, bad about something that gave u an argue to punch yourself. & after those people beat u, that's why u felt good.
he said as he patted my head lightly . Things started to be seen blurry by me vision & i knew soon enough the tear were flowing again.

jinwoo- let it out y/n, let it out.
he too comforted me while i cried out. I did cried before but this time, crying too felt good. My eyes were slowly shutting down , before i knew i passed out.

< taehyung pov>

it been almost 7 hrs since y/n went. Some thing in me told she needed me, but yet i wasn't with her. There came a running maid to my room.

maid- s-sir, m-miss y/n
she couldn't complete as i dashed to the main hall.

tae- y/n...
she was lying on the couch, eyes closed. Her lips were bleeding, bruises every where. Red marks were there too, she didn't had that many bruises when she 1st came to school. The doctor was checking her up while the others were surrounded her, even two strangers were there. I stayed there, shocked to see this condition.

Doctor- looks like she was beaten by metal rods
he said examining the red marks y/n had . Mom was already crying & dad was comforting her. Jin hyung, namjoon hyung , hobi hyung & yoongi hyung were no where to be seen. Jungkook & Jimin hyung were there but they looked angry & hurt. I looked at the two strangers, they kinda looked familiar yet unknown.

Tae- who r u two?
I asked the strangers catching everyone's attention.

Jihon- go to kitchen & greet there
I obeyed dad &went to kitchen ,followed by the strangers.

???- Myself jinwoo & this is shin hyung. We r a part of ghost9.
They both bowed while my slow brain was processing who they were slowly like a slow, damn slow network.

Tae-ghost9?
I still didn't got who they were while they sighed.

Shin-ghost9, the grp who stalked y/n. Mafia grp yukasa , 3rd rank grp, we were true revivals ....remembered something?
then it hit my mind & I made a grip on jinwoo's neck.

Tae-how the f*ck u dare hurt my sister.
he didn't panicked by my sudden movement.

Jm- tae leave him, instead they both bought y/n back after the incident.
hearing this, guilt took over me. I quickly leaved Jinwoo, backed away & bowed at 90 degree.

Tae- I'm really sorry for my behaviour ,pls forgive me & thank you for saving my sister.
I really felt so guilty for doing it in first place.

Jinwoo-aye its ok, happens. Altho we were revivals in past. So its hard to trust us so fast.
He made me stand straight & smiled at me.

Jm- so I had one question in mind since I saw y/n like this......um...shall I ask?
jinwoo & shin nodded ,signing him to continue.

Jm-well....did she lost her v-card?
& we all chocked onto our own saliva

Shin- no no, she didn't!!
shin quickly said

Jm- well I just said because of red marks...um u now right what I mean?
we all sighed. This guy should stop reading smut on wattpad.

Tae-as doctor said, its because she was hit by metal rod.
I again sighed as the image of beaten up y/n flashed in my mind.

< y/n pov>

I woke up, in my room. Bandages were all over me, my throat, legs, hands, head, everything was paining. The first thing I did was remove the bandages, with them on, I was looking like a bandage-manic . I had a plaster on my hand & I couldn't remove it. The door opened & I saw Namjoon walked in along with a bowl of soup, hot water vapor coming from it.

y/n- wh- ahh
Just as I spoke my throat was hurting like hell. My hands quickly made there way to my throat while namjoon rushed to me & kept the bowl aside & patted my back ,then moving it in circular direction.

y/n- t-tha-nx
tho my throat was hurting I had to say it.

Rm-shh don't speak, ur throat will hurt. Just open ur mouth so I can feed u. Also ur hand is fractured, so move less.
I just nodded & he feed me the soup made by Jinnie. My whole body was paining, but the pain was less compared to the pain my mind & heart was going through.

Only if I could erase the pain. 

___________________

HaPpY 8th AnNiVeRsArY BTS & ARMY!!! 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.5K 503 28
7 Siblings with a cold hearted only opens between themselves had a bad past 1 young girl with full of misteries cold to everyone except her bffs hat...
20.4K 2K 31
In which she is an ordinary girl who doesn't have any parents or siblings she lives in an orphanage. Yn is a innocent girl who is forced to marry a m...
752K 21.6K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...