Random Marriage II

By taeyeon_mystar

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... More

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

079

719 39 33
By taeyeon_mystar

The scene today wasn't foreign to Irene. She had previously experienced it with Annie...

Thinking about her unhappy memories, Irene huddled up and allowed Suho to wash her off. The assistant soon returned with a set of clean clothes and the trio ended up spending 40 minutes in the bathroom. However, they still could not remove the strong smell from Irene's body.

As a relatively careless artist, this was a common occurrence. If one simply thought about everything that Tiffany had experienced, it was clear to see the entertainment industry was a place where people supported the high and tread on the low; it would never change.

Irene had already fallen into many traps in the past, yet she was schemed against this time. Suho couldn't be blamed for feeling a little disappointed; Irene was maturing too slowly.

After returning home, Irene locked herself in the bathroom and washed herself off for four long hours. During this time, Suho contacted the producers of the talk show, warned them to keep the incident a secret and requested for them to find the culprit. But, it was easier said than done.

By the time Irene came out of the bathroom, it was already 3am the next day. Seeing Suho waiting for her in the living room, she lowered her head and walked towards him.

Amidst the darkness, Suho wrapped his arm around Irene's waist and pulled her onto his lap. The couple looked each other in the eyes, but Irene was unhappy, "I don't think I can ever be as calculative as Fany unnie. It's too tiring. I think I'm truly not suited for this industry."

"Forget about it for now..." Suho sighed as he pinched her nose.

Since Irene couldn't grow stronger and protect herself, then he would have to grow stronger to protect her.

At times, he realized he was forcing people to do things that were beyond their powers, "If you feel that you truly don't like acting anymore and you don't want to rush around to different jobs all the time. You don't need to do it from now on."

"Really?"

"Who told you to make me worry?" Suho asked helplessly.

Irene was silent for a few seconds as she began to realize that she hadn't given much in their relationship.

She refused to do this and refused to change that. It seemed, Suho was always catering to her...

"I will persist for a little longer. If I really can't handle it anymore, I will let you know."

But, Irene had no idea that the news of 'Taeyeon's sister covered in poo' would spread like wildfire the next day.

The name 'Irene' wasn't important. The important thing was, she was Taeyeon's sister.

_"This measly stunt double was previously rumored to have drunk urine. This time, someone covered her in poo. She's sure fated to be involved with stuff like this."

_"Haha, I know right?"

_"Taeyeon's sister doesn't seem like she's anything impressive."

_"Compared to the Taeny Couple, she's miles behind."

Taeyeon never expected that Irene would cause news like this. It seemed, everytime she entered the headlines, it would be because she got bullied. So, Taeyeon began to feel that Suho was not a qualified manager.

Initially, Taeyeon did not have the intention to get involved in Irene's matters. Until, he received a phone call from Tiffany, "Irene is your sister. Even if Crown Empire doesn't say anything, we can't just stand idly by."

But, what were they to do about a matter like this?

"You're not going to sit and watch as a Kim Family member gets bullied, right?"

Taeyeon lifted an eyebrow before he asked Chanyeol to contact Suho. He told Chanyeol to tell him, if he couldn't protect Irene, then hand her contract over to Crown Empire. Crown Empire would never allow its artist to suffer like this.

Meanwhile, Suho had utilized his contacts to lock down on the culprit and they had confirmed who it was.

However, there was a problem. The little rookie had a powerful older sister!

Amongst the most famous actresses on the international stage, the little rookie's sister was one of the them. This was perhaps the reason why she dared to make a move on Irene; she had a solid backing!

This actress had previously been signed to Crown Empire. But, after her career progressed overseas, she started her own agency and signed a contract with Hollywood.

These days, she no longer acted, but instead changed to being a producer. Although she mainly focused her efforts overseas, she was still famous in Korea. People simply didn't see her very often.

After realizing the other party's strength, Irene held Suho back, "You already gave up your assets for me last time, what are you going to sacrifice this time? It's just a bit of poo. I can handle it."

Suho looked deeply at Irene, "I will definitely get revenge for you. I always do as I say. You don't have to worry about my methods."

Irene looked at Suho in seriousness for a few seconds. In the end, she nodded her head, "I will try my best to behave from now on..."

"But, Taeyeon can't ignore this matter. After all, this was all because you tried to defend his wife," Suho scoffed. Even if he wasn't a great manager, Taeyeon wasn't much of a brother either.

So, Suho gave Chanyeol a phone call and gave his response to Taeyeon, "The other party was insulting Tiffany. She said that Tiffany's stretch marks could squish a mosquito and that she'd be old and unattractive in a few years. They even claimed that you'd eventually abandon her."

In other words, Taeyeon did not protect his woman's reputation either because the public did not have faith in him.

After hearing Suho's response, Taeyeon laughed. He then told Chanyeol, "Contact the CEO of Yi Xing Film and Television. Her sister has offended my sister. Tell her to give me an explanation."

Sister!

This was the first time that Chanyeol had heard Taeyeon say this word. But, of course, Chanyeol knew that Taeyeon wasn't holding them accountable because of his sister. It was because of his wife. How dare they claim that Tiffany had stretch marks?

Even though plenty of people assumed this...

...who dared to actually say it out loud? They were being much too brave!

Soon, they received a phone call from the CEO of Ying Xi, "We should meet and discuss this matter. After all, we used to work together."

The woman was an international superstar and had successfully changed career paths. So, she was naturally quite capable. Coupled with the open-mindednes she had adopted from the Americans and the ideals of an independent woman, she was, of course, unafraid of Taeyeon's threat, "It's just a small argument amongst the youngsters. President Kim shouldn't take it to heart."

Small argument?!

Was this what she considered it as?

"Plus, from what I'm aware, President Kim doesn't seem to be truly concerned about the argument amongst the youngsters, but rather the fact that my sister accidentally said a few insulting words about Mrs. Kim. President Kim sure dotes on his wife. I would love to see it in person."

"You will see it very soon."

Even Taeyeon couldn't get the other party to apologize, let alone Suho.

Since the other party considered this incident as a 'small argument', then Taeyeon was going to respond to this 'small argument'.

"Even so, I would still like to say a few things out of concern. I heard your wife has given birth. Since that's the case, it's normal to have stretch marks. It's a pity, whenever great supermodels or genius actresses give birth..."

"...they end up declining in value..."

"Is that why you gave up on your own son when you changed career paths? To increase your value?" Taeyeon asked.

The woman was obviously dumbfounded by Taeyeon's words; she never imagined him to strike back in such a way. But, a moment later, she began to laugh, "This is my family's choice. President Kim has no say in it."

"Then you should keep your mouth clean."

Taeyeon did not give his opinion regarding other things. But, when it came to Tiffany, retaliating was only natural.

"Fine, I'll keep my opinions to myself. After all, everyone has eyes of their own..."

"I've already noted your attitude today. So, don't blame me for not giving you face."

The woman laughed again, but this time she compromised a little, "How about this, I'll go home and lecture her. What do you think, President Kim?"

"It's too late!" Taeyeon said before he hung up the phone.

Even though she originally came from Crown Empire, she was no longer a part of them. And of course, Irene wasn't a part of Crown Empire either. But, when it came to Tiffany, no one was allowed to insult her in front of him.

Taeyeon did not like people that sucked up to him nor people that defied him; those in the industry knew this well. This made the woman a little unsettled.

The matter didn't only involve Irene - it also involved Tiffany!

...

The CEO of Yi Xing Film and Television was named Kang Yong-Ji and her sister was named Kang Jung-hwa.

Kang Yong-Ji originally had the intention to personally train her sister, unfortunately her sister had too many ideas.

Due to fear of Taeyeon, Kang Yong-Ji ended up calling her sister on the phone, "You've created too big of a problem this time. Others may not have been an issue, but I can't believe you actually covered Taeyeon's sister in poo. Do you still want to survive in this industry?"

Kang Jung-hwa was currently at home, legs crossed with a proud expression, "So, what? My sister is currently working in Hollywood. If worse comes to worst, I can always work with you!"

"Go apologize to Irene!" Kang Yong-Ji ordered.

"I won't go!"

"If you don't go, then don't ever call me your sister again. I will never let you pursue a career in Hollywood. Tell me what you are going do, after you've thought it over carefully.

Kang Jung-hwa hung up the phone angrily, almost smashing it on the ground. Although she couldn't contain the anger inside her, she understood that a wise man never fought when the odds were against them. So, she ended up calling her manager, "Find a chance to buy Irene a present as an apology."

"You don't want to go over there yourself?" the manager asked.

"She's already lucky that I am willing to apologize. Me going there to apologize in person? No way. Plus, what did I say about Tiffany? It's true that she's old, so becoming outdated is only a matter of time. There's nothing to hide."

The manager looked at her phone uncomfortably. Kang Yong-Ji had made a phone call and told Kang Jung-hwa to apologize in person...

"Yong-Ji unnie told you to apologize in person."

Kang Jung-hwa kicked the leg of the table angrily. After releasing her anger for a bit, she finally replied, "Help me find out the sl*t's schedule."

"OK," the manager thought that Kang Jung-hwa had come to her senses, so she happily began her research.

Kang Jung-hwa scoffed. She was going to see if her sister would care if she truly offended Crown Empire to the extreme.

...

Tiffany understood the situation that Irene was currently in. Although no one dared to insult her in the open, she had faced many difficulties behind-the-scenes. After all, as the sister of Taeyeon, she had the luxury of threatening others, but she also had to carry the pain that came with her identity.

Taeyeon had always been ruthless in the industry. When dealing with artists from other agencies, he never showed any mercy. So, there were plenty of people that held grudges against him. But, because of his capabilities, they never dared to do anything recklessly. However, Irene was different. She wasn't a part of Crown Empire and she had no one else to back her up. Although her manager was Suho, he wasn't enough to act as her shield.

If someone wanted to play tricks from the shadows, no one would notice.

After the news of her being covered in poo was leaked, Irene remained silent for a few days.

Even though Suho kept her company during this time, she was still depressed that there was nothing she could do.

Yet, she still had a live broadcast scheduled for tomorrow. Thinking about the ridiculing looks from other people made her deeply unsettled. No matter how big the job, she no longer wanted to attend it.

Suho could tell that she was feeling dejected, so he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her onto his lap. He then asked gently, "Do you want to cancel the job tomorrow?"

"Uh huh, I don't want to be ridiculed by those people."

"You are no longer the Irene that I once knew. Where did the Irene that would flip the world upside down just to anger others go?"

After hearing this, Irene let out a laugh, "I'm afraid of causing trouble for you."

After all, she didn't want Suho to exhaust his funds in order to get revenge for her again.

"Respect is gained. If you want others to think highly of you, you need to first think highly of yourself. You will attend tomorrow's broadcast as scheduled. Even if the sky falls down, I will hold it up for you!" Suho comforted as his heart ached. Irene had changed too much since being with him.

She was once the free and careless Irene. But now...

...she was so cautious that she had completely lost herself.

Later that night, Suho sat in the study room to go through some documents. At this time, Tiffany gave him a phone call to confirm Irene's schedule, "She has a live broadcast tomorrow night, doesn't she?"

"Yes, 8pm tomorrow night."

"I'll go watch it and show her some support."

"OK," he was more than happy to have another person join him in protecting Irene.

Of course, Tiffany did not expect that Kang Jung-hwa would also appear at the live broadcast. At a time like this, it was only right for her to act like a sister-in-law. At least, she had to tell everyone that the Kim Family wasn't easy to bully.

Behind Tiffany, Taeyeon had heard her conversation on the phone. So he asked, "Are you planning to protect Irene?"

"You protect me and I'll protect our family."

Taeyeon did not respond as he ran his hands through her hair. It seemed, he was in agreement.

"Plus, if Irene continues to be bullied, won't it be an embarrassment to you as well? How could a Kim Family member allow others to torment them like this?"

"Understood."

So, tomorrow, Tiffany wasn't officially attending the broadcast, she was simply showing some support. Of course, before her commercial was to be filmed, she wasn't going to reveal herself recklessly to the media. But, since someone ridiculed her for having stretch marks, she was going to give them a slap in the face.

However, as the victim, Irene had no idea about Kang Jung-hwa, nor did she know that Tiffany was going to make an appearance.

The upcoming show was going to be entertaining to watch...

...

The next afternoon, accompanied by Suho, Irene arrived at the television station. However, as people walked past her, they secretly smiled in ridicule.

Irene was of course embarrassed, so Suho straightforwardly asked them, "What's so funny?"

No one expected Suho to bite back, so they quickly scurried away. Of course, with Suho's protection, Irene's mood slightly improved.

But, Suho did not feel like he had done enough. So, he placed his arm around Irene's shoulder and protected her in his embrace.

"There's no need for this..."

Suho glanced down at her and said one simple word, "Go..."

Irene smiled and no longer retaliated. At this moment, she only had this man in her eyes. No one was as tall and strong as him!

Soon, the couple reached the waiting room. Perhaps because of Suho, the makeup artist was exceptionally polite to Irene. Even if people disregarded Irene, they still had to consider Suho.

"That's enough. You've already delivered me here safely. I've experienced live broadcasts before. You can go back to doing your own work," Irene remembered that Suho had an important meeting that night. If not for her, he would not be so busy, "Go ahead, don't be late because of me."

Suho glanced at Irene and then at the makeup artist. Of course, the look in his eyes was very different.

One was warm and gentle, the other was sharp and threatening.

The makeup artist smiled, allowing Suho to relax a little. It seemed, this woman was not bad.

"I'll make my leave first then. Tell 'Little Seven' to give me a phone call after you're done."

"OK," Irene nodded.

Little Seven was Irene's assistant. Perhaps because of what happened with Annie, the assistant that Suho found for Irene was very hardworking. But, she didn't know how to smooth out a situation and wasn't very quick-witted.

However, for someone that was only required to assist with Irene's daily lifestyle needs, there was no need to find someone that was too witty. So, Little Seven was enough.

After Suho left, the makeup artist pulled out her tools and said admiringly, "Although you aren't signed to a well renowned agency, it's still worth it to be taken care of by Suho in this way."

Irene looked into the mirror and gently nodded her head in agreement.

She didn't want to join Crown Empire nor Hollywood. All she wanted to be was Suho's only signed artist. That was already enough for her.

As the live broadcast was to start at 8pm, Irene had been given a sufficient amount of time to get her makeup done. However, before her makeup had even been completed halfway, the door to the waiting room was suddenly pushed open by Kang Jung-hwa's manager. She stuck her head in to check that Irene was in the room. After confirming she was there, she pushed the door further open and walked in, "Miss Irene, how are you? Errr...can I have a few minutes of your time?"

Irene had no idea that this woman was Kang Jung-hwa's manager, nor did she know that Kang Jung-hwa was the one that had poured sewage water on her. So, she asked curiously, "What's the matter?"

"The thing is..."

"Stop wasting your time being polite with her," Kang Jung-hwa appeared from behind her manager and walked in past her, cutting into the conversation. 

She then stepped in between the makeup artist and Irene, forcing the makeup artist to quickly balance herself against another makeup table. "We've met before...my sister ordered me to come here and apologize to you!"

After seeing Kang Jung-hwa, Irene realized what she was referring to.

"Hand me the flowers," seeing the expressionless look on Irene's face, Kang Jung-hwa stretched out her hand towards her manager.

Her manager immediately handed her a bouquet of fresh flowers. After receiving the flowers, Kang Jung-hwa simply threw them at Irene, "You've received my apology!"

Perhaps no one had ever seen an apology like this. She was obviously here to cause trouble.

Irene looked at the flowers on her lap and was aware that the woman was deliberately here to cause trouble, so she threw the flowers aside and said gently, "Before I make a move, you better get out of here."

"Are you angry?" Kang Jung-hwa laughed. "I thought you were a person of integrity. Yet, you ended up complaining to Taeyeon. I simply said that Tiffany was old, was there a need to blow up the situation to this extent?"

"Oh, could it be that Tiffany doesn't allow anyone to call her old? But, this is the truth. She's already given birth. It's not like she can revert back into a virgin."

Hearing this, Irene glared menacingly at the woman. 

But, Kang Jung-hwa was not afraid as she continued, "Just because you can't beat me, you turned to my sister. Can you be any more shameless? If you have the ability, you should return the suffering you experienced back to me."

"Let me tell you. I specifically came here today to insult Tiffany. I want to see how much of a suck up you are."

Irene endured because she knew the woman had a strong background. She didn't want Crown Empire to help her, nor did she want to cause trouble for Suho.

But, the more she remained indifferent, the worse Kang Jung-hwa got.

The broadcast was about to start, but before her makeup had even been half completed, Kang Jung-hwa had come in to cause trouble.

When it came to being shameless, there was no way she could beat Kang Jung-hwa.

"Do you know what the public are calling Tiffany? They are calling her a watermelon skin...because the stretch marks on her stomach look like the pattern on a watermelon skin!"

Irene could no longer hold back anymore as she grabbed onto Kang Jung-hwa's shirt. But, Kang Jung-hwa was not afraid as she stared straight into Irene's eyes, "I can say whatever I want. Tiffany is a sl*t..."

"What did you say?"

"She definitely is!" Kang Jung-hwa responded too quickly. She didn't even notice that the response did not actually come from Irene.

Kang Jung-hwa's manager reached out her hand to stop Kang Jung-hwa. But, her face turned pale in fear at the sight of Tiffany as she quickly hid away, too afraid to say a word.

"How come I didn't know that I was a sl*t?" Tiffany asked in an amused manner.

Hearing this, Kang Jung-hwa finally snapped into realization. Tiffany had personally appeared in the waiting room.

Kang Jung-hwa froze as she turned around to look questioningly at her manager; why didn't she warn her?

However, Tiffany was not a merciful person. So, she turned around and said to Sooyoung, "Close the door."

Sooyoung nodded and closed the door shut.

Tiffany sat down on the sofa and asked Kang Jung-hwa, "Since I'm such a sl*t, can you explain in what way I am one? I'm sure Miss Kang has plenty of time to give me an explanation."

Not just Irene, but even the makeup artist was frozen in shock by Tiffany's appearance. But, Tiffany did not forget to remind the makeup artist, "Continue what you were doing. Doesn't she have 20 minutes before she's due in the studio?"

The makeup artist nodded obediently as she returned to applying Irene's makeup, while she watched the show that was playing out.

Kang Jung-hwa swallowed nervously. For some reason, her arrogance had completely disappeared...

No matter how arrogant she was, when faced with Tiffany, chills naturally ran down her spine, giving her goosebumps.

"Why aren't you speaking?" Tiffany asked as she lifted her head.

"That...that..."

"I don't think you've forgotten about Song Xin who has recently been sent to prison," Tiffany cut in. "My speciality is giving people an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth..."

"You...you wouldn't dare," Kang Jung-hwa realized her voice trembled a little.

"Oh, there's a private bathroom here," Tiffany mumbled to herself as she looked at the bathroom in the corner. "Why don't you have a taste of being covered by poo? Actually, no, that's too much trouble...that would only dirty the hands of others..."

"You...you only know how to bully the weak. Why don't you get Irene to fight her own fights. Just because she can't beat me, she called for help!"

"How much better than her do you think you are? If you want to insult me, you should say it to my face. You aren't any better for talking behind my back," Tiffany struck back.

"There are plenty of people that talk about you. Why don't you interrogate every single one of them?"

After hearing this, Tiffany decided that she'd put things to an end. After all, she had come all the way here and Kang Jung-hwa happened to be present. So, she said to Sooyoung, "Open the door."

"There are a lot of people trying to eavesdrop outside," Sooyoung warned.

"Let them watch properly," Tiffany replied casually.

Sooyoung nodded and opened the door to the waiting room. Quite a few people were gathered outside, all doing the same gesture. It seemed, they were all trying to lean against the door and listen in on what was happening. As soon as Sooyoung opened the door, their faces swept over with awkwardness, including the host of the broadcast show.

"Ummm, I'm here to notify Irene that the show will start in 10 minutes, but never expected to see Tiffany..."

"Irene, get ready. I'll handle this," Tiffany was unaffected by the observers as she spoke in her usual calm.

-"Tiffany, can you give me an autograph...?"

-"Yes Tiffany, we all like you very much. It's rare to see you, so we are a little overexcited..."

-"Tiffany..."

It turned out, these people weren't here to be nosy. They simply heard that Tiffany had appeared and wanted to get autographs.

"That's no problem," Tiffany agreed. After she finished signing the autographs, one of the girls said 

-"You're still as beautiful as ever. You don't look like you've given birth at all."

-"That's right, you've taken extremely good care of yourself. You're really beautiful..."

"Thank you," Tiffany thanked them politely.

Irene wanted to remain in the room, but remembering that Suho had put in a lot of effort to secure the appearance for her, she had no choice but to stand up and walk out to the studio past everyone that had gathered in the room.

Afterwards, Tiffany sat on the sofa and looked at her phone without saying a word. Every now and then, a few people would come in to ask for her autograph. Tiffany was not annoyed at all as she satisfied the requests of the television station staff, one at a time.

Not only this, everytime someone came in, they couldn't help but sigh in admiration. How did Tiffany take care of herself so well that she did not show any signs of having given birth? In fact, she looked especially youthful and beautiful.

Even the higher-ups in the station pretended to pass by, just so they could greet her.

The waiting room somehow transformed into a meeting room as people continuously entered and exited. However, Kang Jung-hwa remained in place, too afraid to make a move as people came and went and gossiped about her.

Seeing this, Kang Jung-hwa's manager interrupted, "Errr...Miss Hwang, our Kang..."

"It's none of your business," Sooyoung stopped the manager threateningly.

The manager was helpless as she quickly shut up and pretended to be mute.

Kang Jung-hwa continued to stand in the same spot. It was now her turn to be ridiculed by others. News had already spread that after she threw sewage water on Irene, she could only stand still like a primary school student accepting a punishment, when faced with Tiffany.

No matter how long Tiffany remained in the waiting room, Kang Jung-hwa stood in place for the same amount of time.

By the time Irene completed her show at 10pm, Tiffany was still in the waiting room and Kang Jung-hwa was still standing.

Irene was a little surprised...

She, of course, did not understand how smart Tiffany's method was.

As a senior, she couldn't possibly cover Kang Jung-hwa in poo, nor would she do something so embarrassing anyway. So, the best thing to do was to make Kang Jung-hwa stand around like a retard as everyone watched. She did not need to exhaust any energy to make Kang Jung-hwa's arrogance completely disappear.

As for the reason why Kang Jung-hwa did not dare to move: she was much too afraid...

Tiffany did not say a single word to her, yet she did not dare to even take a step.

"You've finished? Remove your makeup and let's go..."

Irene looked at Tiffany and gestured that 'someone' was still standing around.

Tiffany chuckled and replied, "I didn't tell her to stand there!"

Kang Jung-hwa glared at the two women. But, she could only wait until Tiffany left before she yelled at her manager, "Hurry over and lend me a hand. Sl*t! I will definitely get her back for this."

...

Tiffany led Irene to her car. After they boarded, she said, "I did not lay a hand on her today. If I did, I would appear unreasonable and would truly become the bully that others say I am. That would be of no benefit to you."

"But, she's still afraid of you..."

"Do you know why she's afraid of me?" Tiffany glanced at Irene and answered calmly, "Because I've encountered plenty of people like her in the past. At first, I would simply endure and not say a word, but afterwards, I would always make them pay me back double. Whether it's a small matter or a big one, as long as they owe me, I will chase them down for it!"

"Kang Jung-hwa was afraid because she knew, when it was time for me to truly make a move, I'd be willing to turn the world upside down and disregard everything else!"

"So, she was silent like a cicada in winter..."

This was the frightening thing about Tiffany. Just a small move was enough to trigger a huge response. Because soon, news spread like wildfire: Kang Jung-hwa was punished by Tiffany and forced to stand still for two hours without making a move!

This sent the public one message.

No matter how powerful Kang Jung-hwa was and how capable she was, in front of Tiffany, she couldn't even breathe loudly.

As a result, Kang Jung-hwa's older sister, Kang Yong-Ji, felt extremely humiliated.

The other reason why Tiffany did not directly teach Kang Jung-hwa a lesson was because Kang Jung-hwa and Irene were currently on the same level. Even if she taught Kang Jung-hwa a lesson this time, she still would not acknowledge Irene.

Meanwhile, the other point that the public focused on was, of course, Tiffany's current state and figure.

Even though the staff at the television station praised her for being more beautiful than before...wasn't she still a mother?

Since she was a mother, wouldn't her body just smell like milk...?

Irene truly admired and thought highly of Tiffany, because, no matter who she faced, she was capable of making them docile and obedient.

After hearing what had happened, Suho tried to hold back his laughter for a while, before he said to Irene, "The suffering that Tiffany has gone through isn't something that you can imagine. She originally fell from a high point in her career to the lowest low and experienced betrayal and schemes. Under those circumstances, any person would explode frighteningly."

"You may never reach the same level as her..."

"...because you don't know how to handle provocation."

Irene thought for a moment and tested Suho, "Will you always treat me this well?"

"Of course," Suho replied as he placed a kiss on her lips. However, he never expected that their current lifestyle would soon be flipped upside down...

After Tiffany taught Kang Jung-hwa a lesson, it became the talk of the industry. After all, the unreasonable brat thought that she could act arrogantly just because she had a little bit of fame. So, she deserved to be taught a lesson.

But, after Kang Yong-Ji heard of this, she was naturally so angry that her face turned red as she slammed her hands on the table in front of her.

Although she often lectured Kang Jung-hwa, she was, after all, her sister. By doing what she did, Tiffany had practically thrown a slap across her face.

Because, in the end, Tiffany's actions did indeed contain an extra meaning: since Kang Yong-Ji didn't know how to teach her sister properly, then she would have to take her place. Someone had to teach her how to behave like a normal human being.

Because of what happened, Kang Yong-Ji gave Kang Jung-hwa a phone call. But, Kang Jung-hwa simply complained about her sufferings.

"All you know how to do is cry. You are useless. Don't you know how to fight? Whatever that Irene girl wants, you fight for it as well. Don't tell me my sister doesn't know how to do this. What a piece of trash!"

"Sis, you don't know how cheap Tiffany was..."

"I know..." Just hearing Tiffany's name gave Kang Yong-Ji a headache. But, she had another desire in her heart. She wanted to personally experience competing with Tiffany. She wanted to know, in the place that she gave up and from the position that she was afraid of falling from, was Tiffany going to live in peace.

After giving birth, was it truly possible for her to maintain her fame?

...

Later that night, Tiffany and Taeyeon each carried a baby in their arms. They were coaxing the two rascals and trying to see which one would fall asleep first.

But, the Hyun hyun in Tiffany's arms, once again had a fever, throwing the couple into a panic for half the night. After repetitively trying to lower his temperature, they finally managed to stabilize it.

At this moment, Tiffany had already fallen asleep on the sofa. Seeing this, Taeyeon gently lifted her into his arms out of the babies' room.

"Did I fall asleep?" Tiffany awoke while she was in Taeyeon's arms and rubbed her eyes before she hooked her arms around his neck. "Did Hyun hyun have a fever because he wanted to punish me for not being at home to take care of him last night?"

"Stop imagining things," Taeyeon replied in a lowered voice. "I've already made an appointment with a well-respected paediatrician. The doctor will give Hyun hyun a full body checkup."

Tiffany nodded as she tilted her head and leaned in closer to Taeyeon, "To be honest, I'm already really satisfied. Look at the other men these days. How many of them offer to take care of their kids without being asked? In comparison, as long as you are home in our household, you always take full responsibility for our babies..."

"From my childhood, I don't remember as much about my father as I do of my second uncle. So, I don't want my children to view me as someone that's never at home."

"Daddy Tae, you've already done a great job."

Taeyeon didn't say it, but he definitely did no less than Tiffany. Sometimes, Tiffany even had a thought, if it wasn't because she was a woman and Taeyeon was a man, or perhaps, if it wasn't because men couldn't have babies, he would never have wanted to see the two babies come out of her stomach and torture her in such a way.

So, the love she had for Taeyeon...

...continued to build up over time because of little things like this.

It was impossible not to love a man like this.

"In a few days, do you want me to keep you company while you film your commercial?"

"No need...Stay at home and watch the kids."

When it came to English, Tiffany was more fluent than Taeyeon. And when when it came to filming and other concerns on set, Tiffany was well experienced; she didn't need his guidance. So, it wasn't necessary for her manager to be present. What she needed, was an assistant to handle miscellaneous matters. But, ever since the incident with Yanshu, Tiffany had not settled on a permanent assistant.

"However, I must say, you're not a very qualified brother. Do you not like Irene?"

Hearing this, Taeyeon was stunned. A moment later, he replied, "She needs to practice on her own, the world doesn't revolve around her. Even if we place the opportunity to become an international superstar in front of her, if she doesn't come to a self-realization, she will never fit the role."

"Fine...I guess what you're saying makes sense," Tiffany nodded in agreement. After all, this was exactly how she grew to where she was today. In the past, no matter how people tried to convince her, she never listened; she was so stubborn that she'd keep persisting until she ran into a dead end. In the end, it was because of the incident with Han Yufan that she finally woke up.

"Go, have a bath..."

After entering the bedroom, Taeyeon placed Tiffany down and patted her on her backside.

Tiffany was stunned for a couple seconds before she ran around behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, "Have we experienced...a 'carquake' before?"

"Huh?"

"I want to continue compensating you..." Tiffany's cheeks flushed red.

Taeyeon turned around and lifted her back up in his arms as he hurried towards the door.

"Are you in that much of a rush?"

"What if the kids wake up?"

They were, after all, parents now. So, everything they did, they would have to take their sons into consideration.

Tiffany didn't know whether to laugh or cry. So what if she gave birth? Did it mean that her life would come to a standstill? Even though she was the mother of two children, she still had the choice to live a passionate life with Taeyeon.

After the couple reached the underground garage, Taeyeon selected their SUV. This was the only car with a comfortable amount of space.

Although they were still at home, Tiffany found her heart was racing as she stepped into the car. It felt like they were in a secret relationship.

"If this isn't exciting enough for you...we can drive the car out."

"Hush!" Tiffany couldn't wait anymore as she shut him up with a kiss.

...

After Kang Jung-hwa was taught a lesson by Tiffany, Irene's situation improved a lot. After all, Tiffany represented Taeyeon and Taeyeon represented Crown Empire.

As a result, Irene finally let out a sigh of relief. After attending an event, she returned home with much lighter and relaxed footsteps.

However, on that particular night, as she returned to Suho's apartment, what was waiting for her, was not Suho, but Yoona's parents...

"Are you guys waiting for Suho?"

"No, today is the anniversary of Yoona's death. Suho has gone to visit her grave. We have been waiting for you," Father Yun explained as he supported Mother Yun.

"Oh, then come inside," Irene invited as she opened the door. After they entered, she poured them each a cup of good quality tea. But, not only did Mother Yun not accept it, she directly knocked it over and said, "Although I don't know what your identity and background is, I must ask you to leave Suho. Stay away from our son-in-law!"

"From the moment that Suho agreed to visit Yoona's grave, I knew that he only has her in his heart. He can't possibly like you. If you're smart, you should leave before you make things difficult for yourself!"

Mother Yun's words weren't very nice. Plus, this was the first time Irene had experienced a situation like this. After all, this was her first love...

So, she didn't know how to manage the situation. Or, to be exact, she didn't know what to do.

"I think I should give Suho a phone call..."

"What phone call?" Mother Yun grabbed Irene's phone out of her hand and threw it on the floor, smashing it to bits...

**********

( here we go drama again)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.6K 45
Her heart is fragile, but she doesn't show it. Our father is no longer ours "As a daughter I love him, But as a human I hate him" He's afraid to st...
12.2K 1.6K 18
"Your kissable lips taste more than strawberries, your divine scent is addictive the most..and thinking about you make me feel that you are all mine"...
194K 8.6K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...