3 Paths to Love

Bởi MimSSog

Three omega brothers, Taeyong, Seunghyeon, and Myungsuk, set out to navigate three very different life stages... Xem Thêm

Author Notes - Awards
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Extra: Wishes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Special: To Fight like a Pirate [Seunghyeon x Kwangsun]
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Special: Little Red Riding Hood AU [Seunghyeon & Kwangsun] (18+)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Autism Acceptance Month
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q&A Announcement
Chapter 31
Q & A
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Hiatus Update
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 58 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 35

115 9 1
Bởi MimSSog

This chapter is 18+ with consensual sexual acts. Viewers Discretion. 

Seunghyeon dropped the last water crate in the corner by the door. "Anything else?" he asked, placing his hands on his waist.

Myungsuk scanned the room. Taeyong stacked protein bars on his desk, along with his favourite candies, a bottle of vitamins, and electrolyte powder. Plus, with his inconspicuous duffle bag filled with all his heat needs, Myungsuk shook his head. "We have everything."

"Okay," Seunghyeon sighed, stretching his arms. "Will you be okay without us?"

Myungsuk nodded. "Yes, I'll be fine." This would be Myungsuk's first heat all alone in the apartment with nobody around on standby. Well, not really, but he couldn't tell them that.

He placed his hands on his lap, shifting. The thought of sharing his heat made his cheeks flush, his scent already thickening.

"The bathroom is stocked," Taeyong said, walking back into the room. "All set?"

Myungsuk blinked back to the present and nodded. 

"I guess that's that," Seunghyeon said and the three of them made their way to the front door.

"Call us if you need anything okay?" Taeyong added, holding his arms out. "Be careful, Myungsuk."

Myungsuk nodded and leaned into their hug. "I will. Bye," he said and waved until they disappeared in the elevator and shut the door.

He ran back to his room and unzipped his black bag, a few extra boxes of protein bars pouring out. He piled up the boxes in a stack and set them on the table.

Once those were out of the way, Myungsuk examined the rest of the bag. He shuffled through his usual heat toys and picked up a thin white box.

He pried it open and picked up the collar inside. He ran his fingers over the cool glossy white surface until he reached the metal ends. No hooks or locks to get in the way.

Myungsuk slid on the collar, the magnets snapping closed. He shuddered at the cool latex and metal against his bare skin.

Grabbing his phone, he opened the app linked to the collar, clicked the pulsating lock on the screen, and the collar clicked closed. Myungsuk took a deep breath. All set.

He shoved the bag under his bed, set his toys in a neat row on his side table just in case, and fluffed two bean bag chairs in the corner. He took a long shower and brushed his teeth again, using extra minty toothpaste to optimize the kissing experience.

After an hour, the bell rang. Jumping up from his bean bag, Myungsuk ran down the hall, skidding to the stop as he hopped onto the landing in front of the door.

He cracked the door open and a gust of sweetness rolled off him. "You're early," he cooed and bounced up into Insoo's arms. Myungsuk purred and nuzzled against him.

Insoo's toasty scent swirled in his chest, mixing and feeding the growing heat in his stomach.

"I couldn't wait," Insoo said as he hugged him back, squeezing tight until Myungsuk let out a satisfied squeak.

Myungsuk led Insoo into his room, smiling as Insoo looked around. "It's... the exact same setup as your other room," Insoo chuckled.

"Pretty much." Myungsuk nodded. "I didn't want it to feel too different. Except I have my bean bags here," he said, pointing to two purple bean bag chairs in the corner.

Insoo grinned and fell back onto them with a puff. His body sunk in, the bag wrapping around Him as his legs dangling out. "These are great," Insoo said, struggling to shift around.

Giggling, Myungsuk sat on the bean bag next to him, hugging his knees to be completely swallowed up. "Yeah," he breathed out, admiring Insoo's face.

Thoughts were getting harder to form, the fogginess of the heat starting to set in. He reached out and Insoo took his hand, kissing his fingers. 

"How are you feeling?" Insoo asked, scooting closer.

"Warm," Myungsuk mumbled. He tugged his sleeves. "I was thinking we could watch Galactica after you take a shower."

Insoo's smile softened and he nodded. "Sure."

Myungsuk shifted back against Insoo's chest, the two cuddled on one bean bag with his laptop on the floor desk in front of them. Myungsuk gnawed his bottom lip, staring at the screen as Insoo tightened his grip around his waist.

"Did you see that?" Myungsuk squeaked, snapping his head up.

Insoo chuckled. "Yes. That was really cool."

Smiling, Myungsuk turned back to the screen. "I know. Captain Giya has the best flying skills," he hummed and his eyes glazed over.

Insoo's shower washed away the scent of the outside world, allowing Insoo's scent to waft freely. Their scents rolled off their bodies, combining into something entirely new.

He let out an instinctual purr and tipped his head to the side. He wiggles his toes, curling them in his fuzzy socks. His body felt hot where it pressed against Insoo.

"Myungsuk?"

"Hm?" Myungsuk blinked open his eyes as Insoo leaned over and closed his laptop. Myungsuk watched Insoo's Adam's apple bob and purred. He wanted to bite it. He pushed himself and kissed Insoo softly.

Insoo hummed against his lips and their pheromones thickened, the heat rolling inside Myungsuk roaring louder. Myungsuk deepened the kiss, shuddering when Insoo nipped his bottom lip and slid his tongue inside.

The taste of chocolate and sugar swirled together in his mouth and furrowed his brows. Insoo made a trail of fire as his fingers teasing inched up Myungsuk's thigh.

He pulled back with a gasp and blinked slowly. His thoughts filled with Insoo and the need to touch him. He twitched when Insoo leaned in, nuzzling his jaw.

Tilting his head back, gripped Insoo's shoulder. He opened his mouth to speak, struggling to form words when Insoo nipped his ear. "Bed?"

Myungsuk whimpered and nodded.

Insoo kissed him one more time before he knelt down and with a seamless scoop, picked Myungsuk up. Gasping, Myungsuk clung to him, Insoo laughed under his breath.

As Insoo carefully set him on the bed, Myungsuk fumbled with his hoodie, the soft fleece scorching his skin. Insoo helped get it off, the cold air a relief against his bare skin.

Insoo let out a slow, strained breath. His pupils were blown wide as he stared at Myungsuk, no doubt the same look Myungsuk had for him. Myungsuk fingers twitched as he reached over, plucking the hem of Insoo's shirt. "Aren't you going to..?"

"Right," Insoo whispered. "Sorry, I just–" he cleared his throat. "You're wearing a collar."

Myungsuk blinked, brushing his fingers against his collar. "I am." He glanced over at Insoo's red face and his heart skipped. "Do you like it?"

Insoo stiffly nodded. "Yeah," he breathed out. They both bit back a smile and Insoo kissed the top of his head and got up, stripping.

Myungsuk marvelled at Insoo's lean chest, his heat leaped in intensity, but not as much as when Insoo dropped his jeans.

Myungsuk gaped at the obvious bulge in Insoo's briefs. He squeezed his legs together, a gush of slick dripping out of him.

Reaching out, Myungsuk held Insoo's waistband, flicking his eyes up. Insoo stood at the edge of the bed and nodded encouragingly. Myungsuk tugged them off and Insoo's penis sprung free.

"Boing," Myungsuk breathed out, gaping at Insoo's cock. The length long and thick.

"Myungsuk." Insoo covered his face with his hands, his blush reaching his ears.

"Sorry," Myungsuk muttered, biting back a grin.

Wrapping his hands around the base, Myungsuk paused when Insoo flinched before continuing. Myungsuk scooted closer and examined Insoo's apricot-coloured tip. Insoo really was an alpha through and through, Myungsuk's uncomparable cock twitched, straining in his jeans. Insoo could reach Myungsuk's deepest parts, and with the subtle veins... Myungsukslick started to drip.

"Are you just going to stare?" Insoo asked, breaking the silence.

"I want it," Myungsuk announced, staring up at him.

Insoo blinked at him, his pheromones wafting harder. His face softened and he brushed his fingers through Myungsuk's hair. "It's all yours."

Myungsuk nodded and shifted to his knees. Tentatively, he leaned in, swiping his tongue against the tip.

Insoo sucked in his breath and Myungsuk took that as a good sign. He continued to lick, Insoo's scent more intense than he'd ever experienced. Myungsuk squeezed his legs together. He wanted more.

Myungsuk dragged his tongue up the length of the penis and took the tip in his mouth. He hallowed out his cheeks and sucked, his eyes fluttering closed as Insoo moaned. Slick dripped out of Myungsuk and his body buzzed.

Inhaling through his nose, Myungsuk took more of Insoo into his mouth. But when it hit the back of his throat, he gagged.

Myungsuk pulled back, coughing. His hand over his throat.

"Are you okay?" Insoo gasped, cupping Myungsuk's cheeks.

Myungsuk blinked back his tears and nodded. He reached out for Insoo's erection again but Insoo held his wrist.

"It's okay," Insoo said and crawled onto the bed. "It's your turn," he said, nipping Myungsuk's cheek.

Myungsuk's body trembled as he laid back, his hands clutched over his chest as he raised his hips, letting Insoo strip off his jeans and underwear.

"a-Ah," Myungsuk gasped when he was finally exposed, the scent of his slick filling the room and his erection hard against his abdomen.

Insoo groaned, painfully biting his lip. He threw the rest of their clothes aside and carefully plucked off Myungsuk's glasses, setting them aside.

Whining, Myungsuk reached out, pulling him back into a kiss, sparks shooting through him as their bodies pressed together.

Insoo gripped Myungsuk's sides as he trailed kisses down his chest. When Insoo swiped his tongue against his nipple, Myungsuk jerked. Insoo paused before recapturing Myungsuk's nipple with his mouth, sucking gently.

Myungsuk arched his back, his hands balling into fists, as he moaned. His wet hole ached to be filled with something. Anything.

Taking one of Insoo's hands, Myungsuk guided it down, twitching as Insoo's palm rubbed over Myungsuk's erection and prodded his hole with Insoo's finger.

Insoo paused and sat up on his elbow. "Are you sure?"

Myungsuk furrowed his brows and whined, squinting at him. Yes, he was sure.

Placing a kiss on Myungsuk's head, Insoo slipped his finger in.

"Oh!" Myungsuk gasped. This was better than he imagined. Insoo's long finger reached deeper than Myungsuk ever could. He blinked up, his body shivering under Insoo's adoring expression and moving finger.

"Good?" Insoo asked and Myungsuk nodded. Smiling, Insoo curled his finger and Myungsuk moaned, slapping his hands over his mouth. The surging sparks turned into giddy giggles peppered with gasps as Myungsuk grinded his hips down.

Taking the hint, Insoo slipped another finger in, thrusting them in and out faster this time.

Myungsuk clung to Insoo, moaning against his chest. Insoo's fingers explored Myungsuk's hole, purposefully pressing into the most sensitive spots. With the penis leaking and slick coaxing Insoo's fingers, Insoo slipped in another finger, thrusting them faster and stretching.

"Ah!" Myungsuk gasped, slamming his fists against the bed. There. Whimpering, Myungsuk's hips jerked, riding Insoo's quick fingers, plunging them deeper into his slick. He was close. His scent burst with the heat pooling down there.

Insoo leaned down, taking Myungsuk's penis into his mouth and his fingers continuing their rhythm.

Myungsuk threw his head back, a soft gasp escaping him as his body seized. He was cumming in Insoo's mouth, his hole squeezing around his fingers. Insoo continued to suck and thrust through his climax, swallowing every drop.

As Myungsuk's body relaxed, he blinked at Insoo as the Alpha pulled away and nuzzled his cheek, letting out a low rumble.

Purring, Myungsuk nuzzled back as Insoo peppered his face with kisses, both panting to catch their breaths.

The calm was short-lived as Myungsuk's body burned with a heat twice as hot. Myungsuk gripped Insoo's arm and stared at him. He opened his mouth to speak, but his mind couldn't form words. Instead, he opened his legs and Insoo understood.

Insoo positioned himself between Myungsuk's legs. Sitting up slightly, Myungsuk bit his lip as Insoo's cock dwarfed his own. Myungsuk trembled, his sensitive body begging for it.

Insoo let out a slow breath and pressed his tip against Myungsuk's hole, gritting his teeth, trying to control his instincts. "I'm putting it in now," Insoo said and slowly pushed it in.

The air left Myungsuk's lungs, the stretch bursting through him. The throbbing heat pushed deeper and Myungsuk arched his back moaning, his entire body twitching. The stretch alone made him orgasm again, his penis twitching as he came. With two orgasms in a row, Myungsuk fell back like a pile of mush.

Insoo halted as Myungsuk's body relaxed. "Do you want to take a break?" Insoo asked, his voice strained and started to pull out.

Myungsuk wrapped his legs around Insoo and pulled him in, plunging Insoo's cock deep in him. Myungsuk let out a silent scream as his body shook in pleasure.

He glared at him, pupils blown wide and straining to speak through his fog. His words coming out in a growl.

"More."

Insoo paused and blinked at him several times. Myungsuk stared at Insoo's face, inches from his own and leaned up, nipping the tip of his nose.

Insoo wiggled his nose and Myungsuk giggled. "Are you sure?" Insoo asked, sitting up. "You came twice, don't you want a break?"

Myungsuk shook his head and tightened his legs around Insoo's waist, moaning softly as Insoo's cock pushed deeper into him. He stared up at Insoo's blush and pressed back against the pillow, a moment of clarity in his mind. "You haven't come yet," he breathed out.

No matter how many times Myungsuk came, his heat wouldn't subside. But more than that, he wanted Insoo to fill him up and share in the euphoria. Myungsuk rolled his hips down and Insoo sucked in his breath. "Please?"

After some hesitation, Insoo brushed Myungsuk's hair back, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Okay," he whispered and Myungsuk beamed. "But"–Insoo struggled to lean back–"I can't move if your legs are so tight."

Blinking, Myungsuk nodded and slowly unravelled his legs, shuddering as Insoo's tip brushed against a particularly sensitive spot.

Insoo's long fingers squeezed Myungsuk's soft thighs, holding them open as Insoo sank deeper. Myungsuk gnawed on his bottom lip, muffling a low moan.

"Do you like that?" Insoo asked with an amused smile.

"Yeah," Myungsuk purred.

Insoo slowly started to move. With shallow thrusts, Myungsuk's insides squeezed around Insoo's cock as more slick pooled out of him. But soon, his body craved more and the heat inside him moved deeper, begging Insoo to follow it.

Reaching out, Myungsuk wrapped his arms around Insoo's neck and tugged him down, peppering wet kisses on and around Insoo's lips. He purred at Insoo's quiet chuckle and gasped as Insoo picked up the pace.

Myungsuk scrambled to grab Insoo, electrifying jolts shooting up his body, with no chance to catch his breath.

Insoo moved quickly and deep. Myungsuk's blurry mind could only focus on the fierce heat in the depth of his belly and Insoo's breath against his neck, trickling down to his chest and painfully hard nipples.

With a mewl, Myungsuk arched his back, pressing their bare, sweaty chests together, his hands grazing all over Insoo's back, begging for more. But what more was there when Insoo pounded him deeper and deeper?

Insoo's hand brushed up Myungsuk's side, cupping his cheek, and turning Myungsuk's face towards him. Myungsuk blinked into focus, staring at Insoo's red face.

Insoo's bangs stuck to his forehead and Myungsuk reached out to push them back, revealing Insoo's expression. Myungsuk sucked in his breath under Insoo's hungry, adoring eyes. His heart skipped as Insoo kissed his neck, nuzzling the skin around his collar.

His whole body quivered. The cool latex stung his burning skin and the hairs on his nape stood, sending tingles down his spine. There was nothing Myungsuk wanted more than to be consumed by him. His alpha.

Pulling Insoo down into a deep kiss, Myungsuk swirled his tongue around Insoo's, moaning as Insoo kissed back. So soft and warm that Myungsuk melted into him. Everything about Insoo made him tremble with desire and want to be locked in his embrace forever.

Insoo had one hand squeezing Myungsuk's thigh and his other hand curled into the sheets where Myungsuk desperately held onto his arm. Their kisses turned into panting with their foreheads pressed together. Full of Insoo's intoxicating scent.

The heat pooled inside Myungsuk, building up with each thrust, more intense than the last two. But as it grew hotter, Insoo slowed down and buried his face into Myungsuk's neck. Furrowing his brows, Myungsuk whined softly glanced over, the fog in his mind clearing up enough to realize Insoo was talking.

"Myungsuk," Insoo panted out, sitting up just enough to show his face. "I think– Can I knot you?"

Myungsuk blinked at him. Knot? It took a moment for the word to register in his head, but when it did, he gaped, staring up at Insoo.

Insoo's Adam's apple bobbed and he glanced down. "I don't think I can stop it now. You just smell so good and this is so–"

Myungsuk wrapped his legs around Insoo's hips and plunged into him all the way, the shock bursting through his veins and his dazed grin. Myungsuk giggled as Insoo fell forward, grabbing the headboard. When their eyes met, Myungsuk nodded and rolled his hips down. He wanted it. He needed it.

From hesitant to a bright grin, Insoo placed a long, sweet kiss onto Myungsuk's lips and sat up.

He held Myungsuk's arm and pulled him up onto his lap. Myungsuk gasped and dug his nails into Insoo's shoulders, jolting as he sunk deeper onto his cock.

Without warning, Insoo gripped Myungsuk's hips and pulled him up before shoving him back down, his own hips thrusting up.

Myungsuk threw his head back, moaning. Insoo moved Myungsuk like a weightless doll, finding deeper spots that made Myungsuk want to cry out from pure bliss. And in a few moments, Myungsuk could feel the heat again.

Snapping his eyes wide open, he stared at Insoo's knitted brows in concentration as the base of his cock swelled, teasing Myungsuk's hole.

Each time Insoo pushed him down, Myungsuk rolled his hips, moaning as the knot grew and stretched Myungsuk's entrance. And as it slipped in, Myungsuk gasped, hot electricity shooting down to the tips of his toes and swirling up in his mind.

He cupped Insoo's cheeks and leaned down, but each delicious thrust was too much to focus on a kiss. Insoo's breath tickled his neck as he spoke, pounding deeper into Myungsuk.

"Oh Gods," Insoo panted. "I'm close." He placed a fleeting kiss on Myungsuk's collarbone before grinding up, his knot pushing onto every sensitive spot at once.

Myungsuk bit down on his lip and bounced faster, chasing the roaring heat. A fire only ignited because of Insoo and his knot and scent and–and!

An explosion of fireworks burst through him and Myungsuk threw his head back, his entire body seizing. His slick gushed out of him and his cum spilled onto their chests, the sparks continuing to fire because Insoo didn't stop pounding him.

Insoo wrapped his arms around Myungsuk's waist and bounced him aggressively, growling under his breath. Myungsuk gasped, each thrust another sharp explosion stretching his orgasm into an endless euphoria.

The knot swelled higher and higher and suddenly Insoo froze, his arms shaking. Myungsuk stared down at Insoo's scrunched-up face, almost pained expression, but his scent burst out so thick, Myungsuk could taste it.

Insoo pumped his hips lazily, a few more times and Myungsuk could now feel the amount of cum filling him, especially as some of it trickled out of him. Myungsuk shifted, trying to keep it all in.

With a deep sigh, Insoo fell forward, nuzzling Myungsuk's chest as he hugged him tighter. Giggling, Myungsuk ran his fingers through his hair and smiled once Insoo looked up, a dopey grin on his face.

"Did you have fun?" Insoo asked, his eyes fluttering to stay open.

Myungsuk bit his lip and nodded. He trailed his finger down Insoo's cheek and wiggled his hips.

Insoo gasped sharply and grabbed Myungsuk's hips. "Don't move too much," he hissed. "Give it some time to go down."

Myungsuk huffed, jutting out his bottom lip.

Insoo blinked up at him and gaped. "Do you want to go again? Already?"

Replaying the question in his head, Myungsuk hummed, tilting his head side to side. Even though his mind was clearer now, it wasn't his fault Insoo's knot was pushing against a good spot. Plus, he couldn't wait to see Insoo's orgasm face again. A grin grew on Myungsuk's face.

"Myungsuk," Insoo whined. He huffed out a laugh and pressed a kiss onto Myungsuk's chest. "Give me five minutes, okay?" Insoo lowered his voice and glanced up at him. "In the meantime"–Insoo swiped his tongue against Myungsuk's nipple, chuckling as Myungsuk gasped–"we can do other things."

Myungsuk shivered, curling his toes under Insoo's gaze and low voice. Nodding enthusiastically, Myungsuk tilted his head up and moaned as Insoo teased his nipples. He stared up at the ceiling and grinned at all the stars blinding his vision. No matter what, he just couldn't get enough of his Insoo.

Myungsuk sunk into the beanbag, purring as he admired Insoo's body. Freshly showered and dry, Myungsuk blinked slowly as he followed Insoo across the room as he changed the bedsheet. He trailed down Insoo's back and the scratch marks he left behind. Myungsuk whined softly. He wanted to kiss them better.

As his eyes drooped, his smile returned when he stared at Insoo's butt. Myungsuk didn't know what made a good butt, but Insoo had a good butt. Giggling, Myungsuk buried his face into the beanbag. 

"Okay," Insoo sighed out and Myungsuk peeked up as he walked over. "Did you finish eating?" Insoo asked as he picked up the discarded protein bar wrappers and water bottles.

Myungsuk looked down at the half-eaten bar in his hand and shoved it into his mouth before handing the wrapper to Insoo.

Chuckling, Insoo kissed the top of his head and threw them out.

Myungsuk painfully swallowed the mouth full and reached his arms up and grinned as Insoo picked him up, placing him on clean, dry sheets.

Stretching his arms and legs, Myungsuk mewled, sighing and relaxing when his joints popped.

"You are too cute," Insoo said, fondly shaking his head. He grabbed the duvet and tugged it over them as he laid down.

Myungsuk scooted closer and nuzzled Insoo's chest, letting out a soft sigh. He opened his mouth as he tried to form words, but shook his head and opted to focus on the bubbly feeling in his chest instead as the rolling heat remained calm for now

Insoo held him close, rubbing Myungsuk's back slowly. "You know," Insoo whispered. "I was really scared when I first met you."

Myungsuk peeked up and tilted his head up at him.

"It's true," Insoo chuckled and laid on his back, Myungsuk draping one leg over him. "Cause you were so cute and pretty and it was the first time I felt that way about anyone."

Myungsuk bit his lip and wiggled his toes. He kissed Insoo's shoulder before laying his head back down. He felt the same way.

Smiling, Insoo turned to him. "Sometimes I wonder if it wasn't just a coincidence I decided to try a new cafe that day," he whispered and kissed Myungsuk's head. "Sometimes I wonder if it was meant to be. That we're fated pairs or something..."

Myungsuk blinked as Insoo shyly averted his eyes. Myungsuk stared off.

Fated mates?

Myungsuk's heart skipped a beat.

Fated mates. A phrase to explain the unexplainable connection two people had, and was usually thought as something the universe controlled. But the universe didn't have a conscious mind to orchestrate fated mates on one teeny tiny planet like theirs.

Though, hearing it made the depth of his chest tingle. It explained them perfectly. Everything about Insoo made Myungsuk feel safe and calm and loved. So much so that... Yes, it was scary. But also the most beautiful thing.

Insoo sighed and shook his head. "Ah, forget it," he said and looked away. "I'm being dumb. My dad's probably right that fated pairs don't exist–"

Myungsuk pinched Insoo's cheeks and forced him to face him, frowning. Insoo blinked wide-eyed as Myungsuk dropped down and furiously nuzzled Insoo's chest with a huff. His scent burst out in sweet waves, trying to get his point across with all his might.

When Myungsuk sat up, still growling, Insoo burst out laughing. "Okay, okay. Sorry," Insoo said and gently brought Myungsuk down and pecked his lips. Insoo laid back, his breath tickling Myungsuk's nose. "I love you too."

Grinning, Myungsuk purred and buried his face in Insoo's shoulder, basking in the warmth of their naked bodies. As his mind drifted to weightless slumber, a smile formed on his lips. His mate. His fated mate.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

543K 28.5K 69
' 𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧....𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧' Hand in hand...
522K 16.9K 48
Kim Taehyung is the last Male Omega to ever exist in the whole world, he lives with his Sub-Alpha and Dom-Alpha siblings Kim Seokjin and Kim Kahashi...
1.4M 78.9K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...