Manan - Hold My Hand

By aanchal_89

Manik Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra Groups, He is a private person and likes to have his own space. He has a few... More

"Introduction"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1

Chapter 39

11.7K 859 164
By aanchal_89

"Should we go back to the living room?",he asked softly and looked down at her.

She gave a slight nod and walked holding his arms making him chuckle at her silliness.

They reached the sofa and sat down and she looked at him before moving close and leaning into his side.

He laughs a little at her action before wrapping his hand around her.

"Not that I am complaining but what's going on? Are you still worried?",he asked trying to make her face him knowing she has been overthinking and a little worried.

She stared up at him and he rubbed his thumb over her cheeks as he saw the fear and worry along with hurt in her eyes.

"I would need you to talk to me and tell me what is troubling you. I can't keep guessing and assuming things. So if there's something tell me straight.",Manik whispered to her trying to make her understand and she looked down.

"It's silly.",She muttered and he sighed.

"If it's worrying you so much. It's not silly.",Manik said softly trying to convince her to talk and she looked at him convinced.

" It's just... I have got so comfortable with you . I don't think I will be able to be patient when I can't be around you. I mean with me you have never been distant like from the moment we started being friends you were always comfortable and I never experienced what it's like to not be able to close to you or hug you. I just can't imagine how I will handle it when I can't do that. ",Nandini said as she thought about last night and how he rejected her touch.

Manik sighed and hugged her closer registering her words.

"Why are you suddenly having such thoughts? I have told you with you it's different. I don't know how but I am comfortable with you and I don't think you need to worry about me not being okay with you.",Manik tried to make her understand.

" What if it's not different anymore? What if someday you realise you aren't okay with me? ",Nandini asked worried laying out her fears to him.

" Okay where is this coming from? Did someone say something? Is it because of Cabir asking you to give me space? I told you to not listen to him.",Manik said cupping her cheeks to make her look at him.

" It was not Cabir. Last night when you had a nightmare. I was trying to calm you down and when you woke up you asked me not to touch you. I understand the state you were in and it was just a small request for the time being but it kind of hurt and everytime I had to stop myself getting close to you after that, it hurt more. I just can't stop thinking about what if someday I have to stay away and that made me wonder how hard it is actually for you. I couldn't handle a day away and you have been living like that for years. I just couldn't stop thinking about it after that. ",Nandini explained honestly her fears and worries and he sighed and pulled her closer.

"It won't happen again. It's just like you said nightmares make everything seem real than it is and that's the reason maybe I couldn't handle being touched or something last night. I don't remember why I asked you or what I said. I just want you to know that now here at this moment I am with you and I am comfortable and good and happy. I don't want you to worry about the past and the future. Yes It was hard and yes it is still hard but I have learnt to live that way and it doesn't affect me that much but seeing you like this worrying about me does affect me a lot.",Manik said dropping few kisses on her head as he tried to calm her down and ease her insecurities and worries about him.

"I hate making people around me worry about me all the time. I don't want you to do that too.",Manik said as he thought about the reason why he didn't tell Cabir and Mukti before.

" It's not that easy. You worry about people you love and care about. You can't just ask them not to. ",Nandini argued raising her head to look at him.

He stares at her for a while dumbfounded at her statement before smirking.

" Which one are you? the one who loves or the one who cares?",Manik asked teasing her as he moved his head to side to look at her properly and she blushed a little looking away.

"What do you think?",She asked him back with confidence and he looks at her surprised before leaning closer to her ear.

" I think you are the one..",He paused to look at her and smiled seeing her anxious.

They heard the bell ring and pulled apart immediately as if they have been caught doing something they shouldn't before sharing a look with each other.

"I will get the door.",She excused herself getting up.

"I think it's Cabir. He knows the code. He will get in. Sit down with me.",Manik said holding her hand and pulling her back on the sofa and wrapping his arm around her holding her close like before knowing she still needs assurance that he is here with her and will be no matter who comes in or what happens.

She looked at him wide eyed.

" Manik. They will be here soon.",She said trying to pull away and keep distance.

"I know. You couldn't handle a little distance before. Why are you pulling away now?",Manik asked with mischief in his eyes holding her close to him.

" Manik, Are you serious?",Nandini asked a little afraid as she looked at the door and could hear the punching of code.

" Why I can't hug my girlfriend now?",He asked teasing her the way she says to him and she looked at him surprised at his open flirting.

" What are you doing?",She asked with a small blush as she heard the door opening.

" Hugging you, Darling. ",Manik said and she looked at him trying to understand what's going on in his mind.

She heard their voices getting closer and looked at him wondering if he will let go or not.

"You know what. I don't care.",Nandini said and leaned her head on his shoulder closing her eyes and he looked at her surprised not expecting her to play along. He was ready to let go at the end but smiled seeing her giving in.

"Hey.",Cabir said entering first and looked at them surprised before sharing a look with the girls who were giggling and smiling looking at them.

"What's going on?",He asked raising an eyebrow expecting a complete different scene after Nandini's call last night.

"She is being lazy. I am having a feeling it is me who is taking care of her instead. ",Manik joked and Cabir shakes his head along with Navya and Mukti who were smirking.

"We know better. You okay Nandu?",Navya asked knowing it was tough for her after hearing from Cabir.

"Just tired. You know how it is with different place.",Nandini said and then moved to get up.

"I made extra breakfast in case you guys want to.",She said moving to the kitchen.

"Thanks.",Mukti said in reply as Nandini poured some water and bought medicines for Manik.

He raised an eyebrow at her.

"I know the temperature is down but you still have a fever. Have it.",She said to him and he took the medicines from her and gulped them down.

Navya gave her the bag and Nandini thanked her before going inside to get changed.

"Breakfast?",Mukti asked them.

"In a minute. You guys go ahead.",Cabir answered and they moved to leave them alone.

"So, Is she okay?",Cabir asked him and Manik looked at him confused.

"She called me last night after you had a nightmare I guess. She panicked a little.",Cabir explained to him and Manik nodded understanding she was panicked quite a lot if she disturbed Cabir at night.

"She will be fine. I don't remember having one. She was being weird so was talking about it when you guys came over.",Manik said as he thought about how vulnerable she was being.

"Did she say something over the call?",Manik asked worrying a little.

"At first she was panicking but then she calmed down. I don't think I ever saw her so close to losing control of her emotions like last night but then she sounded okay.",Cabir said as he remembered last night's call and Manik ran his hand through his hair.

They heard her coming down and she joined them on the sofa.

Cabir wrapped his hand around her and she gives him a smile assuring she was okay.

"You leaving for office from here?", Nandini asked looking at his suit and he nodded.

"I have a meeting. Just wanted to check in with you guys.",Cabir explained and she nodded.

Navya came back with a plate and offered Cabir and he smiled thanking her as he ate.

"Nandini you okay staying back today or we can switch.",Mukti said to her and Nandini looked at her and then at Manik.

"I am okay with it.",She said with a nod.

"You know. I feel completely fine now you guys don't need to babysit me.",Manik said to them and they ignored him.

"Mukti",Manik said looking at her knowing she will hear his request and understand and she sighed sitting beside him.

"I know Manik but just one more day till we are sure you are good and healthy. Please for our sake.",She said and he sighed and nodded knowing they were all quite worried about him fainting.

He still needs to talk about it with his doctor.

They sat around for a while talking about their day in general.

"Okay I need to leave now. Mukti you coming with us?",Cabir said looking at the time.

" Yes.",Mukti said giving a hug to Manik.

" We will talk later.", She whispered to him and he nodded in reply.

Cabir gave a hug to Nandini and him before they left and Nandini turned to Manik.

" So what are we doing?",Nandini asked him recovered from the morning episode.

"Movie?",Manik asked and she nodded as she moved forward and switch the tv on.

She came back sitting beside him and he smiled as she went through the movies.

"What do you want to watch?",She asked him and he thought over it.

"Anything you want.",he said not able to pick anything and she smiled as she turned to him.

"There's a new reality show that is being aired. Can we watch that?",She asked him excitedly and he smiled and nodded.

She moved forward to play it.

"What's it about?",He asked curiously and she turned to him.

"It's like a dating show. They make connections and do tasks together. It's fun.",She said and he nodded thinking about it before agreeing with her.

She quickly started and grinned excitedly.

He shakes his head and wrapped his hand around her.

" Are you feeling Cold?",She asked seeing the goosebumps in his hands.

" A little.",he confessed and she moved to stand to get some blankets.

" This is fine.",He murmured holding her close.

She blushed at his action.

" Still let me get blankets and dim the lights.",Nandini murmured and he smiled letting her go.

She quickly came back and covered them with blankets before holding his hand and wrapping it around her making him smile at that.

She played the series and leaned to his side watching it.

"I think Derek is the hottest out of everyone. What do you think?",Nandini asked turning up to look at him.

"I can see why you think that.",Manik teased her seeing he had the best body among all the guys.

"What about the girls?",She asked him curiously and he looked at them stood in a line as the host gave instructions and showed them the beach resort they will be staying.

"The one in the black dress. She looks good.",Manik said looking at all of them playing with Nandini's hair and Nandini makes a face looking at his choice.

"Really? I mean she is sexy but she looks so fake.",Nandini said him and he raised his eyebrow at her before they went back to watching.

The contestants paired up together and started getting to know each other for the first day.

"You enjoying it so far?",Nandini asked him and he gave her a smile.

"It's fine. I am loving your commentary more.",Manik said with a wink and she blushed.

"I think Kate will choose Derek for the date. They seem like they have formed a connection.",Nandini said him turning a little to get more comfortable.

"I think Derek is more inclined towards Mia.",Manik said and she frowned a little.

"I don't like Mia. She looks so overconfident.",Nandini said with a pout clearly not wanting her for her favorite guy.

Manik just chuckles at her and looks back at the tv. He smiled a little when he saw Derek chose Mia and Nandini get annoyed.

"He is going to regret it.",She muttered and he chuckled again at her reaction.

They continued with the show arguing over the silly decision that the couples made and making fun of them.

Nandini moved forward to stretch her legs and Manik looked at her getting tired of her constant moving.

"Sorry I can't find a comfortable position.",She said biting her tongue and he smiled and leaned to the sofa end on one side stretching his legs and gestures her to come closer.

She looks at him raising an eyebrow and he holds her hand pulling her in between his legs and covered her with the blanket properly. The sofa was large enough for Manik but a little congested with two people laying side by side.

She leaned to his chest as he wrapped his arms around her and they got comfortable.

"We are getting quite comfortable. Don't you think?",She whispered her thoughts feeling a little scared with the pace they were moving on.

"I don't mind. Are you not okay with it?",he asked turning to look at her worried he offended her.

"I am not complaining. Just saying.",She said moving her hair away from her face to look at him.

"I understand it's a little different and new but it's nice. I want this small changes along with the big changes too.",Manik said as he dropped a light kiss on her head and she nodded holding the hand wrapped around her and entwining their palms.

Nandini was watching the show still rooting for her favorite couple as they performed tasks together while Manik commented once in a while to tease her still playing with her hair.

Nandini saw Oscar at the backdoor as he soft barked walking closer to them and held Manik's hand tightly.

"He won't do a thing. Relax.",Manik said as he pet Oscar when he came closer and sat down beside the sofa on the floor and Manik continued to pet him.

Nandini looked at him curious wanting to feel his fur too.

Manik raised his eyebrow and forwarded his palm towards her.

She kept her hand on it slowly. Manik smiled as he tried to move down to touch it as she kept pulling it back.

Her hand finally touches his fur and she looked at Manik surprised.

"It's so soft.",She said with awe on her face and Manik smiles as he helped her stroke his fur and pet him.

Manik tried pulling his hand back but she grabs it again.

"Fine Fine. One step at a time.",Manik said as he held her hand and let her pet Oscar with him.

"This Max is so irritating.",Manik groaned on her shoulder as he looked at the screen to see a guy being all cheesy and cringe over the girl he went on a date with, and Nandini chuckled patting his head lightly.

"You still haven't told me what do you want to do for our next date.",Nandini asked turning to him as she looked at the contestants go on a date with beautiful settings.

"I am still thinking about it. Well to be honest I feel like this is a mini date too.",Manik whispered and she blushed and looked at him.

"Seriously tell me what do you like or something you want to do.",Nandini asked him looking at him curiously.

"How about something like that?",Nandini asked pointing at the tv screen.

The contestant had gone on a date by a beach.

"Too fancy for a second date."

"How about a dinner date?",Nandini asked him.

" Just dinner. I was looking forward to spending the day. ",Manik teased with a pout and she slaps his arm brushing him off at his mischief.

" You know what. I will plan according to myself. You are being too choosy. ",Nandini said looking back at the screen and he chuckles.

" I am cool with anything. I was joking around with you. I don't have a preference just as long as we are together.",Manik said honestly and she smiled at him being all romantic.

" How about this weekend? ",She asked him and he nodded agreeing with her.

"I am kind of excited thinking what you are going to plan.",He said with a curious smile.

"You are making me nervous. I have not yet thought of anything.",Nandini said giving him a nervous smile.

"It will be good. Don't worry. Let's focus on them. Look at Derek.",Manik assured her and teased her pointing her to the screen.

She looks at it excitedly before turning to him and smacking his arms.

"Stop teasing me. He is flirting with that Mia.",Nandini said with a frown.

"Mia looks sexy. Obviously, he is flirting with her?",Manik said as if it was obvious and she gave him a glare.

" I can't believe him. Kate is so good and always supports him and he is still running behind this bitch Mia who is just using him to be safe. She can't even perform well. ", Nandini said upset.

" I told you guys are like that. They just want a pretty face or legs If I may add in this case.", Manik commented looking at Mia's long legs on the screen and when she gave him a questioning look he gave back an innocent smile.

"But I am an innocent guy. Remember?",he jokes and she gave him a playful glare before laughing out loud remembering the innocent guy bet.

"It feels like it happened long back.",Nandini whispered and he nodded as he thought about it.

"We need to plan another getaway.",Nandini said missing their outings together.

"Yes. Maybe we can do it on our first month anniversary this time.",Manik replied teasing her and she blushed hiding in his chest at his open display of affections.

" By the way, I don't think you won that bet. You are in no way innocent now that I know you more. ",She said amused thinking about that conversation.

" Really? What did I do? ",Manik asked with a pout giving a puppy face look.

"No no I am not falling for this innocent look again. I did a mistake once but these past months I have realized you are such a tease and you know very well what you are doing. You just pretend like you don't know a thing about it but you tease and flirt a lot. ", Nandini said giving him a pointed look as she recalled the multiple times he had flirted with her and made comments with a double meaning to it.

"Really? I flirted? I don't recall something like this happening. Remind me again what I did?",He asked sitting straight and pulling her closer with a smirk.

"I have a complete list. Do you really want me to recite it.",Nandini asked raising an eyebrow as she challenged him.

"You look hot when you do this thing with your eyes and challenge me for something. I love it.",Manik whispered as he stared at her and she blushed at his comment.

"Will you add this to the list too. Is it considered flirting?", he teased again leaning closer to her ear pushing her hair behind her ears and she blushed deeper before pushing him away.

"I was right. Such a tease.",She murmured under her breath and he smiled amused.

"You are so cute.",Manik said laughing while pulling her left cheek.

She makes an annoyed face trying to get away.

"Let go.",She said smacking his arms but he smiled and now pulled both of her cheeks making funny faces of her and laughing.

"Let me get a hold on you. Wait.",She said throwing her arms around and moving up to reach his cheeks while he laughed getting away still holding her cheeks.

Oscar got up from the floor and barked loudly at Nandini seeing her attack Manik.

Nandini jumps surprised at the constant loud barking and falls on Manik who chuckled more at her being scared.

"Oscar quiet",Manik said scolding Oscar and hugging Nandini as she fell with almost all her weight on him.

Oscar whined before running away outside.

"So my little scaredy girlfriend. Oscar is gone.",Manik whispered running his hand through her hair.

"That son of a bitch. I hate him.",Nandini said irritated glaring at the direction he went away.

"Well he is literally the son of a bitch.",Manik joked laughing loud and she looked at him in disbelief before sighing and laying there getting comfortable.

"Nandini?",he said softly trying to look at her as he played with her hair.

"Hmm.",She hummed closing her eyes and he smiled.

"I love your hair. It smells nice. ",He said as he picked up a strand of her hair.

" I noticed. ",She said smiling having noticed that many a times and then turned to look at him trying to speak and lift off the burden from her chest.

"I am curious about your condition. I want to know more about it.", Nandini asked her curiosity at its peak wanting to understand him better and know what to predict if something happens again.

" What do you want to know? ",He asked shifting her a little to make her lay on his side as he hugged her close knowing he needs to give her an answer and be honest with her to assure her.

"Let's start with what it is called. There must be a medical name for it.",Nandini asked him playing with the hem of the blanket.

"Haphephobia",Manik whispered as he looked at a distance and she looked at him.

She whispered it again and then looked at him for more details.

"It's unusual. People believe it is because of other phobias like social anxiety or mysophobia. My therapist Dr. Marie said it's not the case with me. It's related to past trauma's that I have developed it. ",He explained in brief and she nodded taking it in.

"What's your usual reactions when you are being touched?",She asked slowly hoping not to come off too strong and offend him.

"I freeze most of the times. Some times I feel disgusted and sweat a lot other times I get lightheaded. When it continues there are chances of getting a panic attack. Panic attacks are rare though. With time I have learnt to not let people close enough to cross the line and get one. I keep them at a distance I can tolerate. ",Manik told her the symptoms and his feelings running his finger on her hand up and down.

" Panic Attacks. ",She whispered to herself before slowly turning to him with guilt in her eyes.

" You got a panic attack that day. Didn't you? ",She asked slowly hoping for it to be a lie.

Manik turned to her and almost cursed himself for it.

" Shit I am so sorry. ",Nandini said sitting up straight and he tried to hold her hands but she got down from the sofa pacing infront of him running a hand through her hairs.

"Nandini...Nandini look at me.",Manik called out for her.

"I didn't know. I thought you could handle for a few minutes. I am sorry.",Nandini said stopping infront of him and he nodded finally grabbing her hand to steady her.

"I know. It's alright. You don't have to apologise. It was not your fault.",Manik said trying to calm her down.

"How can you say that? You clearly wanted me to stay. I saw how terrified you look but I still left you there with her just because I assumed you will be fine. I should have asked if you would be okay with a few minutes.",She said almost breaking down trying to pull her hand away from his.

" Nandini you need to calm down. That was like a month back. It's fine and you did pull me out of there by calling me. You helped me out. It was not your fault.",Manik said pulling her closer and she nods in no and looks away blinking her tear stained eyes.

" You believed it was my fault too. You ignored me for a complete week being angry at me. Don't lie to me.", She said looking straight in his eyes and he looked down not meeting her eyes. He was ashamed for his actions.

She moved her hands to wipe the tear that slide down and Manik looked at her and pulled her closer making her sit on his lap. She tried to get away but he wrapped his arms around her not letting her go.

" Now listen to me.", He said holding her chin making her face him.

"Yes I did blame you for what happened. I was angry you left me alone when I asked you not to.",He said looking her in the eye and she looked away blinking her tears away.

"But I was wrong. It was wrong for me to assume that you will understand the situation without me sharing and actually telling you. You didn't know how that would have affected me. You did try to avoid it and when you couldn't you left for 2 minutes before getting me out of there. I see that now. You need to see it too. It was not your fault so stop being guilty and crying. ",Manik said as he wiped another tear that escaped from her eyes and slide down her cheeks.

She just merely nodded and he tugged her and she lay her head down on his shoulder.

" Sometimes I really wonder how can you cry so many times infront of me in these 5 months when your best friend haven't seen you cry in 5 years.",Manik joked as he rubbed his thumb over her cheeks.

"It's just like I said you are special. Now don't go telling people that I cry. I have a reputation to keep.",Nandini joked as she hugged him and he smiled knowing she is fine now.

"What if I have already told?",Manik asked hesitating a little and she looked up glaring at him.

"Just one time. I was telling Navya about the nightmare and talking with her. The day after that when you were doing yoga with that jerk in the beach.",He said as he remembered her walking in laughing with him.

" Okay fine. Don't let it slip again.",Nandini warned and he chuckled as they fell in silence.

" Can I ask about him?",She asked in a whisper and he looked at her and gave a slight nod.

"Why don't you like him? Is it a sibling thing?",She asked innocently and he looked at her.

"You really don't know a thing about me. Do you?",he asked surprised and she nodded.

"I told you. I don't. Just the stuffs from you and our friends.",Nandini answered looking at him and he was amazed to have such a person in his life to have the patience to wait till he is comfortable talking about it.

Most people would simply google about it or ask around.

"It's not a sibling thing. We have been like that since we have known each other. I tried to be nice in the start but he didn't play fair. So we have been like this since then.",Manik answered for her honestly and she looked at him confused.

" What do you mean at the start?",Nandini asked curious and confused.

" We aren't real brothers. I was adopted by the chairman of the Malhotra Groups when I was 13. ",Manik confessed and she looked at him surprised ready to shoot questions but then she calmed down and thought for a while before looking at him.

" Thank you.",She whispered to him as she went to lay back on his shoulder hugging him.

He smiled at her effort to not ask questions and comfort him.

" I am surprised you can control yourself after what I said and not ask questions.",Manik teased her silently appreciating no follow up questions.

" You have answered so many questions today. I don't want to jinx it by asking more.",She sassed back and he smirked.

" Maybe it's the medicine making me talk.",Manik shot back and she smiled.

" Do you want to continue watching Derek and Mia win or do you want to do something else?",Manik asked her and she frowned.

" I want to see him win but not with that Mia. Maybe we can skip to something else.",She said and he smiled.

" How about I put up something of my choice?",Manik said and she nodded as he picked the remote and searched something of his preference.

He stopped at the departed and looked at her for her reaction.

"I have watched it. During college Navya was going through this phase where she had a crush on Leonard DiCaprio and made me watch almost all of his movies with her even if they weren't of her preferred genre.",Nandini told him and he nodded as he thought about some other movie.

" I am assuming you have watched most of the good movies from the past. How about a re run of Friends?",Manik asked her and she looked at him excited and nodded.

"You wanna watch the complete series sitting on my lap?",He asked smirking at her.

" You were the one who made me sit and would not let go. Dare you tease me about it.",She said with a little blush as she tried to get up.

" I was not complaining. Just asking so I could get comfortable myself.",Manik said and she pushed him and stood up.

" I will get popcorns and coke.",She said going inside the kitchen.

She soon came back and sat by his side with popcorn and chips bowls and coke.

He moved to pick the coke and she slapped his arms.

"It's still cold. Let it get warm. You have fever.",She said strictly and he rolled his eyes.

"Have you ever seen someone drink warm coke? You can't be serious.",Manik asked in disbelief moving to take it.

"Nope. No coke for you then. Have the popcorn.",She said strictly giving him the bowl and he frowned before stuffing his mouth with it.

"Sometimes you are so annoying.",he murmured under his breath and she gave him a soft glare.

"Shushhh let me watch.",She said sipping the cold drink infront of his eyes teasing him.

They watched the series sharing the popcorns. Nandini made chicken soup for lunch as they enjoyed it watching the series sharing a few memories from past and talking about themselves.

Nandini looked at him and watched him look at the scene laughing at the jokes and a smile curled up her lips.

She didn't know what the future stores for them. She didn't know how their past is gonna affect them but she knew one thing she was falling for him and she was ready to fall.

"What are you staring at?",He asked feeling her gaze and she blushed getting caught.

"No..Nothing.",She shuttered and looked straight watching the series.

He chuckled to himself and lay back down.

She continued watching the series not wanting to risk getting caught again.

Not hearing from him for a while she turned and saw him sleeping.

She laughed before pulling the blanket up to his chest tucking it in as she went back to watching it lowering the volume.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 9.2K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...
54.1K 2.6K 33
From I Don't Care About Her to 'SHE IS MINE' Manik Malhotra the only son of Malhotras...
219K 13.8K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
51K 3.8K 21
Nandini Is a Rich yet hottest girl who has a large business to handle after her family. She is bold yet selfish girl. Manik is a new to his job of be...