he chose meโ•‘Klaus Mikaelson

By iamawhore4tvdu

โThat's because he chose me, Elena. For the first time in our lives, someone put my happiness ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

9

9.4K 193 213
By iamawhore4tvdu

Syd's POV

I stand beside Stefan and Bonnie in disbelief. I didn't know they made a plan to kill Klaus tonight. I'm so pissed at them for not telling me. Stefan said it was to keep me from getting involved and getting hurt. But this was my sister. I am involved no matter what and it was so wrong of them to keep it from me. Because now I'm holding my twin in my arms hugging her. I wasn't crying though. I don't cry anymore, I'm fully numb when it comes to those feelings. Sadness. I have dealt with so much sadness, grief, even depression so these feelings don't take place in my emotion list anymore. Except, I did feel betrayed when Klaus made full eye contact with me and still ate Elena right in front of my face. I watched the entire thing. I watched him suck the life out of her like she was nothing. It hurt. It hurts to see my sister lying on the floor here dead when it could have been me. He was so close to my face he could have easily killed me instead but he didn't and this makes me mad. I look up from Elena and look at Stefan in the eyes. 

"She's gone, Stefan. Every single person in my life is taken away from me. It's a never fucking ending funeral. Maybe i'll be next. I mean, i'd rather that then have to lose someone else AGAIN." I say with no emotion. Stefan looks at me confused. 

"Elena's not dead, Syd", he says kneeling down beside me.

"W-what?" 

"Ya, John is giving up his life for hers", he says rubbing my shoulder now. I breath out in relief. 

"Oh. But John... he's gonna die?", I ask looking at Bonnie now because she's probably the one who did the spell.

"Yes. I'm so sorry", she says with a sorrowful smile. 

"But Elena's okay? She's not going to turn into a vampire, is she?", I look at Stefan acknowledging that I know what Damon did. I'm still mad at him for that. 

"You know about that", Stefan says in response to my look. 

"Of course I do. She's my sister Stefan. As much as you think when her life's in danger you shouldn't involve me... but she's my sister. I'll always be involved" 

"We know. We just didn't want you to get hurt", Bonnie cuts in. She holds her hand out for me and I take it standing up. Someone grabs my waist from behind to help me up. I look behind and see... Damon. I scoff and pull out of his grip walking as fast away from him as I can. But not fast enough. He vamp speeds in front of me. 

"You can't be mad at me forever, Sydney", He starts trying to make eye contact but failing. 

"Damon what you did was reckless and stupid. If I know Elena, which I do because she's MY SISTER, she would rather die then become a vampire." I look at Stefan who has a defeated look on his face. I know that's not what he wants to hear, but it's the truth. Elena hates the idea of it. "I'm sorry Stefan, I know that's not what you want to hear... but it's true". He nods.

"I know". He says with a half smile. He's always so sweet and understanding. Damon should take some notes, honestly. I look back at Damon. 

"Never EVER do something like that again without at least consulting with me first. Don't even consult with me if the idea is stupid... just don't do it. THIS was not a good idea. Never was, never will be. Understand?" He smirks at me, amused. I sigh in annoyance. "It's not funny Damon, I'm serious. She's one of the last family I have." His expression changes and he I could tell he feels bad. 

"Fine. I promise", he looks down before continuing, "I'm sorry"

"Thank you"

-----

Salvatore house

"There's no way we can kill Klaus now", Elena starts. She woke up not a vampire, thank god for her sake. But then John died, and she felt really guilty. Typical Elena. John as our father wants her to be happy and enjoy the gift he has given her but she just can't accept it. "He transitioned into... you know, his Hybrid self and he's like way stronger then Elijah now too." We all look at each other with no new ideas and no hope. She's right. But, I can't help but be a little bit relived that their not killing him. Which makes no sense because I should want him dead for basically killing my sister. I hate him. But I don't want him dead. Stefan looks at me anxiously after the awkward silence. He's been anxious all day, Elena noticed to. 

"Uh- Sydney can I talk to you for a minute", Stefan finally says. 

"Ya, sure wha-"

"Alone." 

"Oh, ya. Ok." I shrug my shoulder to Elena and she just shakes her head in confusion. Stefan pulls me into his bedroom and tells me to sit down. "Stefan what's going o-"

"It's Damon", Stefan struggles to keep talking so I put my hand on his shoulder in comfort. 

"What about him?", He takes a deep breath and then looks me right in eye.

"It's Tyler. He... he bit Damon." I see water pool at Stefan's eyes. 

"Oh. Oh no", I say as my facial expression fully changes to shock. Stefan bites his fingernail in irritation and then puts his hands on his forehead. "Hey, it's okay. There's got to be a cure. We will find it. Okay?" 

"I-I can't lose him, Sydney", Stefan's voice breaks. He looks at me watery eyed with no hope. I put a smile on my face and pull him into a hug. That's all Stefan needs to feel better. 

"It's okay. It's Damon. He'll figure it out, he always does. And we will help him!", we both laugh a little.

"Thank you, really", Stefan says standing up. "Let's go save Damon"

"Already ahead of you", I yell to Stefan, already stepping out the door and to the living room where I saw Elena sitting. She's clueless about what's happening to Damon. 

"Hey!" She started. "What's up, is everything okay?"

I look at Stefan "Ya, every things good" I say into a deep breath. 

"Me and Sydney are just heading out for a bit will be back soon k?" 

"What? Why? Where are you going?" Elena questions clearly getting more anxious by the second. 

"Elena," I breath, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes"

"Okay, so me and Stefan will see you soon"

She hesitates before speaking, "Okay"

------

Stefan, Bonnie and I are walking towards the place where all those witches died. Stefan thinks that Bonnie might be able to figure out what can cure Damon if she asks the witches. I don't think there gonna want to help Damon but we won't know unless we try.  We step into the mansion and i can already feel the tension. It's cold and very quiet. To quiet.

"This place is fucking creepy", I say looking at Bonnie who gives me a disapproving look. 

"Don't disrespect the witches Syd, they won't thank you for that", I chuckle at her response. 

"Hey witches!!" I yell into the air, "We have a dying Salvatore at home who really needs a cure!! Were counting on you guys to put aside your differences and help us?!" 

Stefan and Bonnie look at me with yet another disapproving look. 

"What? I ha-", I was cut off by a mini earthquake in the house. "Ya, um they must be in a bad mood today, right?" I say knowing that's not true whatsoever. 

"I doubt it", Stefan cuts in. 

Me and Stefan watch as Bonnie tried to contact the witches and fail horribly. I've been hiding my my real feelings with jokes and snarky comments but I am actually really worried. I can't loose Damon as much as he annoys me sometimes. He's my best friend and I can't loose another person. After the situation with Elena, I felt as though I was never going to come back from it. I was filled with grief, numbness, and sadness and it was traumatizing. Loosing Damon is like loosing a brother... except not really a brother that would be a bit messed up considering our weird relationship. Anyways, in the end I would give up my own life for Damon if it came down to that. Not only because he's so important to me, but because I literally would not be able to deal with him being gone that I would drown in grief and not be able to swim up. It's come to the point where if I loose one more person not only will they be gone... but so will I. 

All of a sudden Bonnie falls to the ground screaming and holding her head in pain. Stefan jumps down and grabs her arms trying to ask her what's wrong. 

"Bonnie! Bonnie what's going on? Can you hear me? Bonnie", she quickly jolts back to reality and looks Stefan dead in the eye.

"They said a name" 

"Ya?"

"Klaus". fuck

-----

Elena is with Caroline, Jeremy, Bonnie, and Matt at an outdoor movie, trying to get a break from all the hectic going on. Stefan told me he caught Damon trying to kill himself in the sun. My heart broke when I heard that. Damon, giving up? That's new. 

"Where is he?" I say after Stefan finished explaining what happened. 

"Cellar. I threw him in their after he pulled that pathetic stunt" 

"I'm going to talk some sense into that idiot", I spat after pushing pas Stefan and speed walking to the cellar. I don't think Damon understands that I'm not letting him die. It's not allowed. 

"Be careful! I don't think it's a good id-" Stefan calls out to me. But I block him out. I don't care. It's Damon! I mean it's his brother, he should be more pissed. I walk through the dusty hallway and hear groaning coming from the cold room a couple feet ahead of me. I run to the door and grab onto the bars. I see Damon on the floor coughing up blood holding his chest. Oh my god. I push open the door and run beside him. I grab his face and prop his back up onto my knees. He groans and then looks at me like he's surprised to see me. Really? 

"S-sydney? What are you doing he-", he tries to ask but is interrupted by more blood coming out. I scoff at his question. 

"What am I doing here? Really? Your dying and I'm not letting that happen. I hope that's clear. We are finding a cure right at this moment and I'm not letting you sit in here and struggle. I can't loose you Damon, you know." I say as my voice cracks on the last sentence. He looks at me again with hope in his eyes this time. 

"Cmon Syd, you aren't that obsessed with me are you?", he says grinning through his pale and sweaty face. 

"Your hilarious. I care about you asshole, whether you believe that or not I really do", he tries to break eye contact and look away from me but I don't let him. "Do you understand?" He doesn't answer. "I said do you understand, Damon?"

"Yes"

"Good. Now drink this blood and stay alive until I get back", I say as I skip out of the cellar proud. *not realizing that she left the cellar door FULLY open*

"Ready?", I call out to Stefan as I grab my bag from the table beside the door but am stopped by my twin.

"I know", she says and I notice her red puffy eyes. I sigh looking at Stefan.

"You just had to spill, didn't you?"

"I'm sorry", he says with a devilish grin. I shake my head and put my arm around Elena as we start walking out the door.

"Were finding a cure sis. I promise." 

------

Me and Stefan went to Klaus's apartment to figure out what the witches meant by mentioning his name when Bonnie asked for the cure. Well, not Klaus's apartment... Alaric's. Asshole. Stefan looked at me before knocking with concern splattered over his face. 

"Maybe you shouldn't be here. It's Klaus he might gr-", I cut him off right away by knocking on the door and smirking at him. 

"I'm not leaving, Stefan. It's Damon, remember." 

"Fine"

Were interrupted when... Katherine opens the door? She looks at us surprised and I look at her almost about to burst into laughter. 

"Your not dead yet? Bummer", I say amused by her glares. I walk in without a fear and look around. Stefan walks close behind me and grabs my arm to keep me close and safe. Cutie. Unfortunately, my eyes are met by a pair of familiar eyes. 

"Sydney Gilbert. Brave of you to come here", he says and I scoff not breaking eye contact. 

"Brave of you to accuse that I'm... scared of you?" I say laughing. His jaw clenches and Stefan grips my arm harder singling for me to shut the fuck up. Klaus breaks eye contact with me and looks at Stefan.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of this unexpected intrusion?", he smirks with annoyance piercing through his words. 

"It's Damon. He was bit by Lockwood", Stefan says avoiding eye contact. Klaus smirks, again.

"Ah. And you come here, why? Do you think I'm going to help you? Because that's simply a delusion", He walks closer to Stefan. "Unless, I get something in return for my pure kindness", I roll my eyes at him and Stefan cuts in. 

"How do we even know you have the cure?", Klaus smirks and then looks at Katherine.

"Katerina, come here", he says in a weird accent. She tenses and then obeys.

"Here is your proof", he bites into Katherine's arm and she lets out a whiney scream that sounds WAY to much like Elena. 

"What the hell Klaus! I'll die from this" she whines. God her voice is annoying. Sounds exactly like Elena's. 

"Hush now, darling", oh. Klaus then bites into his own wrist revealing his golden eyes as he does so. He force feeds Katherine and smiles as she squirms and screams into his hand. I have to bite my lip to stop myself from laughing and I notice Klaus staring at my lips and clenching his jaw again. Huh?

"What are you doing Klaus?", Stefan says breaking the awkward silence

"Healing her, obviously" 

Oh fuck. It's his fucking blood.

"It's your blood. That's the cure isn't it", I say watching Katherine, still trying to hold my laugh in. 

"Correct" 

I take a deep, frustrated breath and walk towards Alaric's table. "Let's just cut the crap Klaus. What do you want in return for your blood."

He watches me as I pour myself a glass of Alaric's bourbon at the same time as opening a little jar for Klaus's blood. I'm a multi-tasker when it comes to alcohol, what can I say. He smirks looking me up and down. Stefan notices and walks over to me grabbing the bourbon and putting it back. Then he gives me an annoyed look and I just shrug my shoulders. Klaus grabs the bottle I got and bites into his arm again and looks at me with his golden eyes and fangs exposed. I-... is it weird that I find that... hot? He squeezes the cut and it drips into the bottle filling it about half way. 

"Well, now that you asked, I have a proposition for Mr. Salvatore over here", Klaus starts, "Or should I say... rippah", Right as Klaus says that I see Stefan tense up and become really uncomfortable. How does Klaus know about Stefan's, you know, ripper side?

"I hear your quite the vampire. Ripping through Monterey", Klaus says raising his eyebrows at Stefan. 

"That vampire is-is not me anymore", Klaus sighs. He leans over to the sink and starts pouring his blood down the drain.

"That's the vampire I can make a deal with, if not then no cu-"

"Wait", Stefan cuts him off and Klaus smirks.

"Now that's the spirit", He says closing the bottle that's now less then half full. I look at Stefan who's practically sweating now from nerves. I walk up to him and grab his arm resting my side on his. He immediately calms down from my touch. I notice Klaus looking at me again like, I think annoyed at what I was doing? So weird. Klaus keeps eye contact as he slides a blood bag towards Stefan and then breaks eye contact to look at Stefan. "Drink"

"What? Stefan don't, you don-", I'm cut off by the annoying hybrid.

"Don't listen to the Gilbert, drink the blood and you will have your deal, your cure", Stefan looks at me and motions me to move away from him and I obey. He grabs the blood bag and slowly opens it. He takes a sip and then looks at Klaus. I can tell he struggling so hard right now. *I'm not like Elena when it comes to Stefan's vampire history. She believes that he is not like that anymore and that he can keep up the animal diet forever. But I think that's ridiculous because he's a vampire! They drink human blood. Obviously it's a bit rude to eat people, but Stefan was a ripper and one slip up, the ripper of Monterey will be back*

"All of it", Klaus says very sternly this time. Stefan looks at me for approval and I nod at him. I mouth to him just control it, you can do it. He doesn't nod back. I know he can't control it... and so does he. 

Stefan puts the bag back to his lips. He starts drinking slowly and then in less then a second is devouring the entire blood bad. I look at him eyes wide realizing what's happening right now. I notice Klaus looking at Stefan in awe with another blood bag in hand. 

About 7 blood bags later Stefan is on the floor, blood all over his mouth and shirt. I can't tell if he's groaning in anger or in... pleasure? He looks at me after the last one and his expression turns into guilt. I don't blame him for this though.

"See Stefan, I know the ripper of Monterey is still in there", Klaus interrupts kneeling down to eye level with Stefan on the ground. 

"The deal Klaus?" Stefan spat out of breath and annoyed. Klaus chuckled.

"I need a skilled side kick to come with me to... on my journey. And you, are the perfect fit" Klaus starts, "Come with me and your brother is saved"

"Come with you where Klaus?", Stefan grunts, even more annoyed and angry. 

"That doesn't matter"

"Fine", Stefan breaths in defeat. I look at Stefan feeling so bad for him right now. He tries so hard to fight this side of him and Klaus just RUINED everything. Klaus smirked, evilly and compelled Katherine to give Damon the cure, even though she's... ON VERVAIN. 

"No! She's on vervain", I start but Katherine is already gone, "you idiot!!", I finish yelling at him. Klaus widens his eyes when he heard what I called him. Oops. He walks up to me and stops only an inch away. Stefan grunts from the ground still trying to regain himself, noticing what's happening. Klaus pushes my chin up with his finger so I'm making eye contact with him. My breathing hitches and he notices, smirking. 

"Watch your mouth" He spat, "that's no way to repay the person who saved your Salvatore brother". He pushes a strand of my hair behind my ear but I push his hand away frustrated and walk away from him. He chuckles quietly and then pulls Stefan up so he's standing. 

"That's not all for our deal though, Stefan", Klaus says still holding Stefan up because he is unable to stand on his own. 

"What more could you want Klaus. I've literally given myself FULLY over to you." 

"I want Sydney. To come with us" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 8.5K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
565K 21K 45
๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ | โ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž? โž...
108K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life โ–ชโ–ชโ–ช the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
2.3M 85.6K 84
โ—Œยจฬฎอš *. stefan salvatore comes to mystic falls with one thing in mind; elena gilbert. instead, he finds himself enamored with athena hunt, and realiz...